Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Volunteer Part 3 - Up and Cumming

""Here we go again""

11
5 Comments 5
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments will be appreciated."

Bernadette and I had grown apart. I got more contract work for cash and would be gone for weeks. My volunteering was almost non-existent, meaning I had no contact with Bernadette.

Well, I finally went and saw Bernadette at her home. I explained to her that I had made some nice cash and had not been in town for several weeks.

Bernadette was different and shot my weird facial expressions. She explained that she was spending a lot of time with Desirae. Bernadette mentioned that Desirae's husband, Eric, was working a lot of overtime and only home a little. It seemed the girls spent a lot of time together because they were alone and bored. Bernadette mentioned that she and Desirae had been researching and exploring different aspects of sex.

"You mean, you are bisexual?"

"I guess so. Desirae and I did not want to cheat on you and Eric. So, we decided to explore each other for our sexual release."

"So, how was it with Desirae?"

"Different, it helped with our sexual frustration with our guys being gone. We explored each other's body, gave one another oral pleasure, and made monumental use of the vibrator."

Being a total sexual pervert, my mind was racing with a mental picture of two women that I knew eating each other out. I could hear the moans, groans, and orgasmic screams of pleasure. The image in my mind of their hips thrusting upward into the air and their bodies shaking in ecstasy was terrific. It aroused me, and I decided to do something about it.

Suddenly, I walked over to Bernadette and kissed her passionately. I caught her off guard, and she was shocked.

Upon regaining her composure, her tongue entered my mouth. My hands went right for her tits. It had been a long time since I had felt her body. She was soft, warm, and inviting. Now, I realize how much I missed her.

It seems that my aggressive move on Bernadette had awakened her sexual appetite. I felt her hand searching, grasping, and rubbing my erection. Bernadette has a beautiful, soothing touch and knows how to keep my undivided attention.

We were enjoying each other and began moving to the bedroom. I lay on the bed, and Bernadette got on top of me in the sixty-ninth position. I love eating Bernadette because of her smooth, bald camel-toe pussy and gorgeous clit. As I flicked her clit, she began having a series of mini orgasms with a series of moans and groans.

Bernadette would not be outdone. She is a magnificent cock sucker and loves the feeling of a penis in her mouth. As we were pleasuring each other, Bernadette suddenly got off me and went to the night table. She pulled a vibrator and lube.

"As you are eating my pussy, turn on the vibrator and rub my ass with it. Later, I'll let you stick it in my ass. I want to cum hard."

When I heard her directions, my cock instantly got harder and was leaking pre-cum like a dripping faucet. The feelings going through our bodies were all over the sexual spectrum.

"Okay, put some lube on the vibrator and ease into my ass, slowly and gently."

I did what I was instructed and did not miss a slurp of her delicious sweet pussy juice. Bernadette was just as busy gobbling my cock and, best of all, deep-throating it on every downward stroke of her bobbing head. The vibrator was humming away as I quickly slid it into her ass. As we continued our sexual activities, it became more and more surreal.

Bernadette was getting higher and higher. She was starting to talk dirty. My cock was just getting sucked harder as time was going by.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Gawd, am I loving this. Yeah, I'm cumming!"

At that moment, she slammed her mouth down on my cock, deep-throating it. That was the trigger as I exploded a blast of sperm in the back of her mouth. It took my breath away. As usual, Bernadette did not miss a drop. Her climax made her shake like a leaf. She rolled off from me and onto the bed. She crawled up next to me, and we began to cuddle.

"Are you mad at Desirae and me for exploring each other?"

"No, I became more aroused thinking about the two of you enjoying each other. You didn't possibly take some video or pictures of your sexual adventures, did you?"

Suddenly, there was a long, quiet silence, and Bernadette said nothing. Then she started to speak, stuttered, and surprised me.

"Well, yes. There are no videos, but we have selfies and took photos of each other."

"Great, you will show them to me, won't you? Please, I have always helped you."

"You're right. I'll show them to you."

This aroused me so much that my cock was rising to attention again. Her telling me about the pics was the start of round two.

I whispered to her, "How would you like to get fucked? It will be your choice, missionary, doggie, or anal. Whatever you want."

Bernadette looked at me with a devilish smile. I could see the wheels in her mind turning and preparing a wild response.

"None of the above! I want to be on top, cowgirl style."

I knew one thing for sure: she had been talking to Desirae or surfing the Internet. Either way, it was cowgirl time.

"Okay, time to hop in the saddle!"

Bernadette climbed on my cock in the reverse cowgirl position. By the gasp of air leaving her mouth, I knew she loved what she was doing. Slowly, she began rocking back and forth, enjoying her newfound sexual prowess.

As she rode me, all I could hear was, "Fuck, this feels great! It has such a different feeling. Your cock is rubbing and striking different places in my pussy. I love this position."

After a few minutes in the reverse cowgirl, Bernadette swung around and sat tall in the saddle. She sat there, frozen in time for a few seconds, before moving up and down on my dick.

In the meantime, I began to thrust into her on her downward strokes and felt my balls slamming against her cunt. Not only was she enjoying it, I was on cloud nine. She collapsed onto my chest and put her open mouth on mine, searching out my tongue. She was a creature in heat.

Bernadette moved her head down and whispered, "I'll e-mail you all the photos, and you can look at them all the time. You can do whatever you want to with them."

This information fueled my fire, and I sped up our rhythm. Once again, she was beginning to quiver and quake as little orgasms consumed her body.

"I'm cumming, and it is going be a big one." She was quivering and quaking as she was cumming.

"No doubt about it. Absence does make the heart grow fonder, and I'm hornier than hell."

We were both starting to climax together. I felt my cock erupt in her cunt. Her vaginal muscles had my manhood in a vice grip hold, squeezing every drop out of me. Her orgasm was terrific, and so was mine.

Bernadette rolled off me onto the bed. We lay there catching our breath and regaining our composure.

Seizing an opportunity, I got up from the bed, got my iPhone, and began taking pictures of Bernadette lying there naked. Her face looked satisfied, and I snapped some shots of my load oozing out of her pussy.

I returned to bed and held her in my arms. We were together again. Who knew that all of this came about from doing some volunteer work for the community?

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments