Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While my parents were gone.

"Teens seduce older man"

33
11 Comments 11
16.5k Views 16.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Josh

“Hey, Grampa Josh, I’m heading over to see my friend.”

“Okay, but don’t stay out too late.”

That little, or so I thought at the time, girl was my step-granddaughter. She was hanging out here that weekend because my own daughter had gone with her husband for a romantic get-away in the mountains. I had thought that having her here would be little work for me but as I saw her walking down the driveway, I realized the most difficult thing was going to be keeping my eyes off her cute, little seventeen year old ass.

She was a bright and fun girl. She never had really caused problems for her parents and she got good grades in school. The only so-called complaint I had about her was that nickname she liked to use. I didn’t want to be called a grandfather and I always asked people to call me Joshua like the warrior in the Bible. Oh well, as cute and affectionate as she was, I figured I would put up with it.

I knew she wouldn’t be back for a good while and that gave me privacy for a little porn. I was turning seventy-five that summer but that hadn’t seemed to make me less horny. My wife of thirty-six years died two and half years ago after unsuccessful heart surgery. That was a rough experience but I finally overcame my grief, helped a lot by some of my former female colleagues who visited me in the last few months.

I stopped the reminiscing and thought about what videos I wanted to throw in the DVR. I also went to the medicine cabinet and popped a good old blue pill because even though I wouldn’t have a partner it would help me stay hard to enjoy the movie. So I just left the TV room door open and got going.

I chose one of my favorites from a studio that produced completely female films. These were very explicit and erotic but also had a plot. This one, titled, “She Could Have Been My Mother” was the story of a single woman living alone after many years of teaching. A student, now graduated from high school stops by during the summer before college to show her gratitude for the older woman’s help over her senior year. As they say, one thing leads to another and the girl, who is lesbian, seduces the formerly straight teacher.

After about half an hour, the real sexy action started and the women had just gotten each other’s clothes off. That was when the girl convinces the older woman to go upstairs to the bedroom and the king sized bed.

I was now feeling the Viagra full force and had pulled my track pants down to my ankles. Stroking myself steadily, I was careful not to cum too soon. I wanted to enjoy all the private time I could. I had everything blocked out of my mind except the action on the screen when all of a sudden I heard the front door slam shut and before I could do anything, I heard girlish giggles nearby.

Lindsay

My friend Maddy’s little brothers had been such a pain in the ass at her place that we decided to go back to Gramps. I figured Joshua, which was what he preferred to be called, which was fine with me, would be snoozing in front of the TV or in his room.

Maddy closed the door and I stood still in the hallway. Noises were coming from the living room so I nodded for Maddy to go to my room while I investigated.

As I walked in Joshua was raising the remote but before the TV went black I had a glimpse of what he had been watching, two naked women on a bed having sex.

“Eww, Joshua, what were you watching?”

He turned and his face was beat red. “Nothing, nothing at all.”

“But I..”

“Be quiet and go to your room, can’t you see I am busy?”

“Fine, whatever.”

I caught up with Maddy who stood at the top of the stairs. She raised her eyebrows when she saw me but I signaled for her to go to the room where I closed the door.

“Grandpa Joshua was watching porn,” I said and had a giggle attack.

“Seriously, can he still get it up?”

“I guess so.”

“What was he watching?”

I sat down on the bed and she at my desk chair. “I think it was two women, it happened so fast.”

A sly smile grew on Maddy’s lips and she almost whispered, “Do you think he knows about us? Maybe he does and it makes him horny.”

“I’m pretty sure he doesn’t, how could he? He only arrived here yesterday morning and I am sure my parents don’t know about us.”

She got up and went over to the door and made sure it was locked. When she came back she stopped in front of me and our eyes met. The look she gave me and the knowledge of was what about to happen made me wet.

*****

We had met just as school started after Christmas break. She was new in town and I immediately was drawn to her. Maddy was funny, kind, sweet, and an overall good person. We took to each other and spent almost every day together after school. We would have sleepovers on the weekends and we would go to the movies on Fridays.

We spoke about boys, or better the lack of possible boyfriends. Our school was small and didn’t have much to offer. Where I was already a woman with firm round boobs, a narrow waist, and round hips, Maddy was still not there, her tits were small and her hips hadn’t really begun to develop. Her parents had taken her to a doctor and he had said she was simply a late bloomer and that there was nothing wrong with her.

It all started during Easter break. We had a sleep over at her place and when we woke up in the morning it was cold in the room. She got out of bed and checked the radiator, which was freezing.

She ran downstairs to talk to her parents and when she came back up she told me the boiler was broken but that her dad had called a repairman.

She slipped back under her thick duvet and then poked her head out.

“Are you okay?”

I was on a thin mattress on the floor with only a quilt. “It’s kind of cold down here.”

“Come, get under the duvet.”

I did and I quickly warmed up. As we lay there our thighs touched and at that moment it felt like little sparks flew between us. We both turned toward the other and suddenly we were kissing. Softly, tenderly, pink tongues were touching, hands reaching for boobs. We didn’t say a word just made out in silence in the darkness under the duvet.

When Maddy’s hand moved across my tummy towards my panties I pulled away.

“What?” she said after pulling down the duvet.

I turned my back to her. “I...I... I don’t know, it felt weird.”

“But you seemed to like it.”

“I did, but I’m not sure I am ready to go all the way.”

Over the next weeks we made out as much as possible, but I never let her touch my pussy and I never touched hers.

Then one day I woke up at home and suddenly I decided it was time. I was ready to go all the way with Maddy.

*****

“Are you ready?” Maddy said.

“Yeah, I think so.”

She took off her clothes and I mine. Then we got on the bed lying on our backs close together. Without kissing our hands moved down until we both had our fingers on each other’s pussies. Maddy’s was warm and through the tuft of pubic hair, I felt the heat coming off her. I gently put my middle finger on her slit and it was moist. She did the same to me and I gasped as her finger touched my clit on its way down.

We lay there in the middle of the day, sun coming in and dust particles in the air. We rubbed each other until we were soaking wet.

“Let’s do it,” I said.

We faced each other and I lifted my leg a bit so Maddy could reach better. She did the same and I gently pushed two fingers inside her. She was tight and while I did it she did the same to me. We both gasped as our pussies stretched a little to let the fingers inside.

“Are you okay?” she moaned with half closed eyes.

“Mm, keep going. You?”

“Yeah, I’m okay.”

Suddenly my fingers could go no further, it was like if they had hit a wall. Maddy had the same experience.

“One, two, three,” I counted and then we pushed our fingers hard into each other.

“Ah, ah, fuck, that hurt,” she moaned.

“Mm, ouch!”

The pain subdued and as we continued to finger fuck each other, a completely new sensation crept up on us. We began to moan louder, thrusting harder, we kissed, I bit her lips, she dug her nails into my skin and then, almost at once we came.

“Yes, yes, oh, Lindsay, you are so good to me.”

“Mm, and you to me.”

Our fingers slid out and we rolled back onto our backs staring up at the ceiling. The room was quiet apart from our heavy breathing. It took a while for me to realize what this meant.

“Maddy, you know that we are no longer virgins?”

She lifted herself up on her elbow facing me. Her hand caressed my boobs and she leaned in and kissed each nipple in turn. Then she looked up at me, and said, “Well, since we haven’t tried cock yet I guess we are still virgins in that sense.”

I giggled. “Who cares about cocks when I have you?”

She lay down on top of me and began to rub her pussy against mine and it was the most sensual feeling I had ever felt.

 

Josh

Damn, that was close, I thought to myself when Lindsay had stuck her face into the TV room. I think she did get a glimpse of the porn but since I was in the big recliner with my lower legs covered by a throw, she didn’t catch me naked or see my hardon. The last thing I needed was to have her report any of this back to her mother. As soon as I was sure she had gone upstairs, I got up, pulled my track pants up and headed for the bathroom.

I was still about half erect. I had taken the V of course, but it was working better than I expected. I wasn’t sure I wanted to be walking around the house like one of those male porn stars at the lunch buffet between scenes. I eased the door open just as I heard her bedroom door slam upstairs. So then I sneaked up the carpeted stairs to get to the bathroom.

As I tiptoed past Lindsay’s room, I heard teenage giggling and just hoped I could get past without her or her friend hearing me. Then I stopped short. That sounded like a moan or a gasp or both. So I silently stepped back and put my ear up against the door frame ear close to the crack between it and the door.

It was moaning, quiet but getting a bit louder by the minute. I was transfixed as I stood there like an audio peeping tom listening to those girls obviously making out on the bed. Then, I heard distinct whispers saying something like, are you ready and let’s do it. I couldn’t move but I looked down and my cock was completely hard again as I heard them actually fucking.

I finally pulled myself away before I shot a load all over the bedroom door. When I finally eased the bathroom room shut, I looked down and could not believe my cock. What the hell, I thought. I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the box which the pills came in and read the dosage. They were 100mg and it read: “Take a half tablet one hour before sexual activity.” No wonder I could not get rid of my hard on. I had doubled the dosage.

Just then there was a loud knock on the bathroom door. Lindsay’s anxious voice came from the hall. “Joshua,” she called, “are you going to be done in there soon”? Now what, I wondered. “I'm almost done.”

“Well, please, hurry, I really, really have to pee.”

 

Lindsay

 

I should have gone to the bathroom before Maddy and I had sex but I was so horny that I forgot. When she rolled off me I picked up my kimono and ran down the hall not even belting it but when I realized Josh was in there I held it together with my hand.

As the door opened and he stepped out and I squeezed in two things happened. His elbow got caught in the kimono and I lost my grip. As it came open Joshua looked down at my round pert boobs and his face went white.

“Sorry, I am so sorry,” he mumbled.

I just moved inside and as I did my thigh touched his track pants and I clearly felt his hardon. When I closed the door I quickly sat down and relieved myself. Then I began to giggle. His face had looked so funny as he saw my tits and then I realized he must have a serious sized cock.

When I walked into my bedroom Maddy was dressed again and sat on the edge of the bed. I hung up the kimono and put on the clothes I had been wearing before. Neither of us had taken a shower so our pussies were still moist from our play time, but who cared?”

“Guess who I met outside the bathroom,” I said.

“Joshua, obviously.”

“Yes, and by accident, he got a good look at my boobs and I felt his cock against my thigh.”

“Eww, old man cock, that’s plain nasty.”

I giggled and continued, “Actually it felt kind of big. I think he is carrying a serious package.”

“So, it’s not like you were going to get some?”

I sat down next to her and took her hand in mine. “Remember what we talked about still being virgins since we haven’t had any cock?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, you know there are no guys at school worth fucking so I was thinking, what about you and Joshua getting it on?”

She got up and turned towards me crossing her arms.

“Are you nuts, why would I have sex with your step-gramps? That makes no sense at all, apart from him being an old dude it just seems wrong.”

“Okay, I get it, I understand how you are thinking, but look at it this way. The man must have serious experience and would make it feel good for you. A younger guy wouldn’t last as long and be much more nervous.”

“What about you?” she said and cocked her hip.

“I guess I have to wait, but at least one of us would have some fun.”

“Can I think about it?”

“Sure, but my parents are coming home on Sunday afternoon and today is Friday. You only have tonight to decide.”

“C’mon, walk me to the door.”

“Joshua, Maddy is leaving,” I called as we passed the TV room where I saw him sitting in his recliner.

“Okay, bye Maddy, will you come by tomorrow?”

“I think so.”

“Great, see you then.”

At the door we kissed, soft lips and tongues playing before I opened the door and let her out.

I went back to the TV room and stood in front of Joshua so he couldn’t see the TV.

“Hey, what are you doing?” he said.

“We need to talk.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

When was the last time you had sex?”

“What kind of question is that, young lady?”

“I saw you watch porn earlier, which tells me you are still a horny old goat.”

He blushed and leaned back. “I’m just a man, and I have needs, okay.”

I cocked my hip and gave him a wolfish grin. “What about if I could get you some real pussy, you know, young tight, and lovely for you to play with?”

“You are crazy, Lindsay, stop that talk you sound like a slut.”

I giggled and then said, “Gramps, you have no fucking clue what sluts Maddy and I are.”

Josh

Well, fuck me, I thought as Lindsay walked out the door and went into the kitchen. This whole situation reminded me of when we were training in the Mediterranean, practicing carrier night landings. One minute, I was floating my four million dollar A-4 Skyhawk down toward small lights below and then, wham, I was down and stopped in an instant. Here, we have innocent, young Lindsay, floating out the door to visit a friend for the day and then, wham, she was standing in front of me talking about how she and Maddy were sluts.

This was going to take some thought on my part to keep from self-destructing. Lindsay’s father seemed to be a very good parent and my daughter has always raised Lindsay as if she were her own. I think the family is fairly conservative in general, attending church and doing things like meals together. I guess there is a divergence from those norms after all with Lindsay. Maybe, I would just have a serious talk with her that next morning.

 

*****

I awoke at eight as I always did, putting on my running gear and set off for my five-mile circuit down along the river. It was a bright, cool morning and there were not many runners out that early. I felt strong and sprinted the last half mile. Then I walked it off and stopped at my favorite coffee shop to grab more coffee and some scrambled eggs.

I was going to go into the house by the back and while I was on the screened porch drinking water and toweling off some sweat, I heard some chattering in the kitchen. Maddy was already back, which was a bit strange since it was still early. So I decided that I was going to carry out my plan with both of them together but then as I walked along the porch past the open kitchen window I was jolted to a stop.

“Let’s fuck with my Grampa’s mind today,” Lindsay giggled.

“You mean do what we talked about yesterday,” asked Maddy?

“Yeah, we will strip, get under the quilt on the couch in the TV room, and pretend we are watching a movie.” Then with both of them laughing, I heard them skitter from the kitchen.

Now, what was I going to do? I saw my approach falling apart. I was pretty sure that if I saw them naked, my idea to reprimand them would not work. I knew there was no way I could control myself and speak much of a coherent sentence in that case. I decided, first of all, to head around the other side of the house, so I could go in the garage and use the shower there. That would maybe give me enough time to formulate a better plan.

I knew that the couch in the den faced the TV and if I were quiet, I would be able to sneak up behind the girls and they wouldn’t see me. After dressing in my spare running outfit, I quietly closed the inner garage door and made my way down the hall toward the living room. I could hear the TV on low and the two of them talking rather than watching anything.

I crept carefully up to the door, peeked around and then softly walked up behind them and realized they were embracing. Then, before they realized what was happening the quilt slipped off them and onto the floor. Looking down from above and behind them, I was too shocked to move. They were naked and had their hands on each other’s mounds, rubbing slowly. I croaked a dry sound from my throat and they just laughed. “Ha ha, we got you. We could see you sneaking up in the reflection from the mirror over the mantle.”

Lindsay

The look on Joshua’s face was hilarious. The otherwise stoic and hard face just went slack and his eyes went wide as saucers.

“What’s wrong, we thought you would be happy seeing us like this?” I said in an innocent girlish voice.

“I...I...“

“C’mon, stop stuttering. This is nothing you haven’t seen before, well, I guess it might be a bit different since this is live and not on a TV screen,” I continued.

While I spoke I continued to rub Maddy’s pussy that had turned wet and hot under my touch. I angled my fingers a bit and began to finger fuck her making sure the sloppy sound of my fingers sliding and out of her could be heard.

“Mr. Joshua, please, come and sit down,” said Maddy and pulled her knees up against her chest so an empty space opened up at the end of the sofa.

Joshua went around and sat down. When he turned towards us he was facing a scene that few men ever see in real life. I was leaning against the armrest and Maddy sat between my legs, her back against me. Her own legs were spread and pulled up and one of my hands was between them while the other was cupping and massaging her boobs.

His eyes were drawn to her pussy and he swallowed a few times before saying, “Is this real, is this actually happening?”

“Oh, Gramps, it is real. You are watching two hot girls playing with each other. The question you should ask yourself is, would you like to play too?”

Maddy began to squirm against my body. I suspected that my fingers were doing their job and since I didn’t want her to cum yet I took my hand from her pussy and began to massage both her boobs, slowly and in a circular motion. Joshua was still staring at her pussy.

“It’s okay if you want to touch it,” she said to him.

Very slowly he reached out his arm until his fingers tips reached her swollen lips. A shiver went through his body and he leaned towards us before gently pushing his rugged index finger inside my friend’s pussy.

“Oh, oh, he feels good, a bit bigger than you, baby,” Maddy said.

“Yeah, do you like his old man fingers in you?”

“Mm, I do, I do.”

Joshua moved closer and while I watched pushed in another finger. Maddy’s pussy was nicely stretched, more than I had ever seen and I loved the sight of it. He began to finger fuck her and she almost immediately began to moan and squirm.

“Yes, yes, mmm, Joshua, you are so good at that.”

I could see his cock poke against his running shorts and the devil came out from deep inside me.

“Maddy, take his cock in your mouth,”

She turned and looked up at me. “Are you sure, are you okay with that?”

I kissed her lips and said, “Yes, I want you to.”

She gently pushed Josh’s arm away so his fingers slid out and then lay down on the sofa. One leg on either side of my head and with her body resting on her elbows, she moved toward him. She reached over and put her fingers in the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down and when his cock popped out Maddy and I both squealed.

“Oh my god, it’s huge, look at that,” she said turning to me.

“Have fun with it,” I answered.

She began to stroke it but it was already hard and the dark red head had swollen into a massive ball at the end. When she opened her mouth and took him between her lips I watched Joshua’s face. It was at peace, I had never seen him so happy before and huge grin was forming on his mouth.

Josh

Well, as the famous quote goes, the best-laid plans…I finally realized that with those two girls any of my plans were hopeless. They were incorrigible and had me twisted around their little fingers so, at least unconsciously, I gave in and let them take me along in this dream.

Maddy seemed about to come when Lindsay stopped finger fucking her and pushed her toward me. I was in a daze and could not do anything but watch so when she got my shorts down I realized that overdose of the blue pill was still doing its thing. I don’t remember ever being this hard.

She put her little hands around my cock. She could hardly reach around but put one hand near the bottom and one near the top and began to stroke me up and down. She then opened her mouth very wide and put her lips on the tip, kissing and licking. Then she went right down, slurping as she began to suck.

I am not sure I can describe that experience except that as I look back it was one of the very most incredible sexual experiences I had ever had. That is probably saying a lot since not only was I married but with thirty years in the Navy and its ‘see the world’ activity I have had more than my share of sex. In that TV room, however, I saw and felt things I could not remember ever having experienced before.

I soon felt I couldn’t hold back for very much longer and tried to pull Maddy up but she wouldn’t let go. She lifted her mouth for a second and said in a hoarse loud whisper, “No, come in my mouth,” which I almost immediately did. I shot several loads into her mouth and she kept swallowing with closed eyes and moans. When I finally stopped and she took her mouth off there was still cum leaking out the side her mouth. She said, “Now it is Lindsay’s turn,” with which she got off the couch to make for me to lay down.

I was dizzy and weak but I wasn’t about to get soft. Lindsay, who had been rubbing her pussy while she watched Maddy give me the blowjob, now turned and straddled me. She leaned down and kissed me while Maddy guided me into Lindsay’s very tight young pussy. Her beautiful breasts were hanging down in front of my face so I took one into my mouth and began to suck. She had been riding me very slowly at first but the more attention I paid to her nipples, the faster she moved. Then she contracted her pussy and began to shake as she screamed her first orgasm.

Lindsay

When I straddled Joshua I was in a daze. I had not planned it but watching Maddy had made me so fucking horny I just had to have him. I knew it was wrong, so very wrong, but I didn’t give a shit. I needed and wanted to be filled up by a big fat cock and if it had to be Gramp’s, so be it.

“Oh, yes, do you like my tight pussy, do you?” I hissed like a snake into his ear.

“Oh, I do, I do, Lindsay, you feel so fucking good, nice and tight.”

“Will you tell Mom, and Dad, that you fucked your step-granddaughter?”

I rode him harder and harder leaning in and kissing his wrinkly face.

“No, I won’t. You are now my sex doll, would you like that, me fucking you often?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I almost cried as he began to lift me up and down while slamming his hips into me.

“Good, I’m going to empty myself deep inside you now.”

“Ah, oh God, Gramps you are so fucking hard.”

And with those words, I came in a long hard orgasm. It was nothing like the ones I had had by myself or with Maddy. This cock-produced orgasm came from deep inside me and rolled through my body like a massive wave tearing at my soul and ending in my toes curling and fingers scratching his chest.

“Holy shit, Lindsay, I have never seen you come like that,” said Maddy from the sidelines.

I slumped down and rested on Joshua’s heaving chest, my body was still feeling the after shakes of the orgasm and I let go of a small giggle.

“Wow, that was amazing,”

Maddy caressed my back and ass and said, “So, we can agree on that an orgasm produced by cock, is better than finger or mouth?”

“Yeah, you bet it is.”

Maddy stood up and said to Joshua, “Oh goody, then it’s about time you fucked me, and I want it from behind.”

I rolled off Gramps and slumped down in one of the chairs. Joshua got up and Maddy knelt on the sofa with her ass out and chest against the backrest. She arched her back so her beautiful round ass pushed out against Joshua’s still hard cock. It was slick from my juices and his come but he didn’t care, he grabbed the shaft and stepped up to my friend and with one hard thrust he was inside her.

“Oh, oh, fuck me!” Maddy yelped as he drove his shaft deep inside her.

Josh

By the time Lindsay had come so hard and gotten off me, I thought I was done. It seemed like I didn’t have too much left. I was wrong because when Maddy knelt in front of me on all fours, it was like a jolt of espresso. In front of me was this inexplicably beautiful, creamy white ass, like none that I had ever seen before. I could see her little pink rosebud and her soft full pussy peeking out from her cheeks. I reached down and guided myself into her, which made her jump and scream. I stopped quickly. “Did I hurt you, Maddy?”

“Oh God no, it just feels so wonderful it makes me shout.”

I was still slippery from fucking Lindsay and Maddy was wetter than ever but her pussy seemed so tight that I was afraid to push too hard. She had other ideas.

“Fuck me harder, harder.” I hardly needed any more encouragement so I started a steady thrusting so that my balls were slapping her clit producing moans from her each time. After a minute or so, she became even more slippery and it felt unbelievably sexy. I could almost hear splashing each time I pulled back and went in harder. Everything else blanked out of my mind and my body seemed to be on automatic.

After what seemed like a short time but it was around five minutes, my balls began to constrict and I knew that I was close. Maddy had come several times but as I plunged into her and started pumping another load deep in her, she burst with a final orgasm and we collapsed together on the couch.

All we could hear was our deep breathing. Over in the chair, Lindsay was slowing stroking her pussy with a dazed look on her face. “I don’t know how many times I have come today but while you two were going at it, I came a couple of more times.”

It looked like we were all out of energy. We put on our clothes, both girls stood up on their toes to kiss me, and then they started out the door. I called after them, “Hey you two, that was fantastic. It does have to stay our secret but it can be repeated often, you know.”

To which they both responded by pulling up their skirts in front, waving them at me. “See ya, Grandpa.”

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments