Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Milf Is Born

"Lady (41) is troubled by yearnings for for her son's best friend."

25
13 Comments 13
14.9k Views 14.9k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Linda Harper watched as the tall, well-built defender rose high above the other players and headed the ball strongly out of the penalty area, before being knocked to the ground by a late challenge. By chance, the ball fell to the feet of her son, Robbie. He controlled it expertly and began running it towards the opposing goal. Linda’s chest tightened as, once again, after six years of following Robbie’s soccer progress, her eyes remained on the muscular young man sprawled wide-legged on the turf. Was she going crazy?

Seven weeks earlier, Linda had noted the enthusiasm in Robbie’s voice when he had first told her about this new student, Paul Ranson, who had moved to Regan University from further south. “He’s built like a tank, Mom, and a hell of a defender.” Later he had told her what a great guy he was, and how they were already good friends.

“Handsome, is he?” Linda asked, and her question at that time was casually teasing.

“You should hear the female students rave.”

“Better keep him away from Julie.”

“Oh, they’ve met, but he’s a trustworthy guy, and Julie is—well, Julie.”

Three home games before this one, Linda had watched Robbie leave the pitch triumphantly, having scored the winning goal. Her son’s arm had been draped around the shoulders of a taller, wider and, oh, yes, very handsome young man. She guessed that this was Paul Ranson, even before Robbie led him across to introduce him.

For some time after that, Linda would dwell on that moment of introduction. Had those dark eyes really lasered their way into her deepest senses? Hadn’t something vibrated all the way through her body as she took his hastily wiped, hand in greeting? And that grip, that touch, did she really need to clench her thighs together?

She tried to tell herself she was being stupid, but the thought of this young man, this Paul, lingered in her mind. Had she imagined his smiling glance as he left the pitch after each subsequent match? Soon, when she was spectating, Robbie was not the only player she had eyes for.

So, seeing him, lying there, legs stretched apart on the pitch, her breath caught in her throat. She could see the tight muscles and ligaments of his thigh disappear under his shorts pulled tight over his groin by the way he was lying. A hot shudder ran through her, and she was urging herself to gain some control. Paul recovered and the game ended with a 2-0 victory and again Robbie scored one of the goals.

Robbie had been paired with Julie since High School and being selected for the same local university had ensured it was a relationship that might develop. The night of that 2-0 win, Linda had inadvertently discovered just how well it had developed.

She had been to her book club and arrived home, just a little earlier than usual. Going through to the kitchen, she saw two empty wine glasses on the kitchen table and wondered how long since Robbie and Julie had been there.

Mounting the stairs, she heard the sounds coming from Robbie’s room and knew exactly where they were and what they were doing. Julie was emitting a series of high-pitched squeals, while Robbie’s grunts were rough and vigorous.

Closing her bedroom door behind her, Linda slipped out of her dress, intending to take a shower. She sat on the edge of her bed, as the mixed vocalisations of passion rose and she heard Julie’s frantic squeal, “Harder, Robbie, deeper.”

But Julie and her son slipped out of her consciousness as another feeling impinged on her senses. Five years earlier, her husband, John, Robbie’s father, had gone off to France, and Julie subsequently learned, with some lady called Marie. Ugly divorce was inevitable, but Linda retained the large house, with its four bedrooms and a swimming pool.

She had sought some release with two separate, brief, unsatisfying affairs with men who were roughly within her own age range, that was currently forty-one years. Otherwise, her own fingers had worked some low level of satisfaction, on her body. But on this particular evening, prompted by the noises from Robbie’s room, Linda ran a tentative left hand over her bra-less breasts, while her right hand slipped under her pantywaist.

From the start, she had found that concentrating on her clit provided the greater satisfaction, as pushing her thin fingers into her entry did little to increase the pleasure. On this occasion though, the fingers at breast and clit were not her own. In her mind, they belonged to the young man, Paul. Such fingers would be thicker, stronger, longer, and, oh, yes, more demanding. His face fixed firmly behind her closed eyes, and she brought herself to a panting climax, coinciding with the orgasmic noises from the young couple nearby.

With water splashing over her heated body in the shower, Linda could feel only shame and disgust at herself. What had happened to her controlled thinking? What was she doing, allowing herself to imagine the caress of this young university footballer, her own son’s age, and twenty-two years her junior?

Briefly, she recalled, Jan Corey, a one-time neighbour, who was then in her late fifties, admitting to her on a drunken night out, “You know what a MILF is?”

Linda had vaguely heard the term but hadn’t much thought about it. “Something to do with sex?” she had asked.

“Yes, well, I come into the MILF category,” Jan had said, her drink-moistened eyes being unable to hide her pride in her confession.

“How?”

Jan had smiled lewdly, “When I was forty-two, I allowed one of my son’s college mates to screw me.”

Linda recalled her shock at the time. She had always thought of Jan as a rather straight-laced friend. “Did you regret it afterwards?”

“You joking? In the next three years, I fucked three more of his friends. All done very discretely, and only one of them had to be shown how.”

“So, you enjoyed it?”

“What? Young blood, vigour, mad passion, what’s not to enjoy?”

Jan had moved away almost ten years ago, but standing in the shower now, with her submissive thoughts of young Paul Ranson worrying her, Jan’s words came flooding back. Linda slept uneasily that night.

Even then, her discomfort might have eased, as the football season was almost over. But, on the Saturday morning of the last away game, Robbie had dropped the bombshell. “Mom, could Julie and Paul come to tea tomorrow?”

Trying to still her trembling, Linda acted dumb and said, “Paul?”

“You know, the big defender. I introduced him to you after a game recently.”

“Have you asked him already?”

“Well, I told him about the pool, and he said he’d like to see it. With the weather getting warmer it seemed like a good idea. Especially since Julie’s folks are away this weekend.” Robbie looked at her so apologetically, how could she refuse?

“I’d better bake a few things, in that case.”

“Great,” Robbie enthused, “and if the weather’s fine we could try the water. Pool’s just had its spring clean, hasn’t it?”

Swimming? That would mean seeing Paul stripped down to—whatever. Her mind was a turmoil of worry and eagerness. How was she going to react to having him under her gaze for a whole afternoon?

Sunday dawned, bright and warm, and by early afternoon, Linda, helped by Robbie, had set out sunchairs, loungers and a table in the shade of the wide folding awning extending from the conservatory. The light snacks Linda kept under covers in the kitchen, so they remained fresh.

What to wear had troubled Linda at first. Didn’t want to be too provocative, did she? Or did she? It looked like being a warm day, and throughout the Winter she had missed her daily dip in the pool. Accordingly, she went for the patterned bikini, and a thin, pale blue, summer dress would be her cover-up.

Before putting on the dress, Linda stood in front of her full-length mirror admiring the fit of the bikini. Hell, not bad for forty-one years. She had always been proud of her 34D-cup breasts, and trim twenty-four-inch waist. She wondered how long she could hang on to those assets.

After a light, early lunch, Linda and Robbie sat under the awning awaiting their guests. Robbie wore white shorts and a white sports shirt, looking dressed for tennis, Linda thought. A handsome young man of whom she was very proud. She hoped Julie approved of him, although she already knew that was the case.

There wasn’t a breath of wind and the warm, still, air was almost oppressive. Summer was over a month away, how hot was that going to be this year? Trying to dispel the small elements of worry at the back of her mind, Linda lay back in her chair, thinking of allowing the sun to caress her skin, and then a dip would be most welcome.

That was the moment the doorbell rang, and Linda sat up with her thinking matched by her son’s immediate reaction.

“That’ll be, Paul,” he said, jumping from his seat and hurrying to the side of the house, from where he called loudly. “Round this way, Paul.”

Getting to her feet, Linda could not believe the heaving in her chest, as she smoothed down her dress. When the tall young man appeared around the corner, so handsome in dark green sports shirt and light green pants, Linda found that whatever had been happening in her chest before was now multiplied by fifty. But other sensations were occurring all over her body; her skin tightened, her lips dried while somewhere else moistened alarmingly.

Paul gave Robbie a friendly high five, handed him the small bag he was carrying, and then said something as he nodded towards the pool. Now, a warm smile on his face, he strode directly towards her. Jeez, Linda, get a grip on yourself. This is just a friend of Robbie’s.

But he wasn’t just that, was he? As she took the hand he held out, she thrilled at this casual touch of him and gazed dumbly into his dark eyes.

“Lovely to see you again, Mrs Harper. Thank you for having me.”

Linda was madly thinking, ‘I haven’t had you yet,’ even while she was finding the voice to say, “Good to see you, Paul, and please, call me Linda.”

Robbie came across and said, “Paul, I’ve slung your bag inside the rear bedroom door there.” Then he turned to Linda, “It’s a perfect day to christen the pool for the year.”

Linda nodded her agreement but wondered what effect that would have on her composure. She turned towards Paul, “Would you like a cool drink, Paul?” Had his eyes been on the front of her dress? Go on, Linda, let your deprived imagination run riot. Breathing still seemed a problem when she looked at him.

Robbie broke into her troubled thoughts, “Could we wait until we have a swim, Mom?”

“If that’s all right with you, Mrs—er-Linda,” Paul added. Oh, those eyes on her. That trembling down in her lower body.

“No, no, whatever you want to do.”

“Come on then, Paul. Let’s get changed.”

Paul glanced at her, as he moved to follow Robbie, “You swim—Linda?”

“Oh, yes, when I get overheated.” Like I am now, was on her mind.

A quick final glance and Paul was following Robbie towards the French doorway that led to a bedroom. Robbie called over his shoulder, “We can tell Julie we tested the water for her.”

Alone, Linda sat in one of the chairs under the awning and wondered how difficult it would be seeing Paul stripped down. The air wafting around her was certainly warm enough.

Suddenly, the two young men burst out onto the patio, wearing almost identical navy bathing shorts. They both waved cheerily in Linda’s direction and Robbie called, “If we don’t resurface, send for the mermaids.”

Laughing, they raced towards the far end of the pool, the deeper end. Linda’s eyes were fixed on Paul. The shorts, dry, gave little indication of what lay beneath, but his exposed body had her hands clenching and unclenching. She never thought of Robbie as puny, but alongside the tanned muscular frame of Paul, he looked frail.

Every muscle in that tanned skin seemed to ripple as he ran. Then, they were both diving into the deeper water, and Linda watched the breast-stroking figures distorted by the blue/green water, as they easily stayed beneath the surface until they’d swam the width of the pool. They came up together, laughing and spluttering, shaking water from their faces.

“Wow, Mom, the water’s still pretty cool,” Robbie called out.

She laughed, “I’ll just enjoy the warmth I have over here.” She might have added, ‘Just watching Paul will ensure that.’

And watch she did, as they dived, raced, using different strokes, and demonstrated how long they could stay underwater. At one point, she heard Robbie tell him, “Hell, you must have been under for nearly two minutes.” Paul only shrugged, before performing a very elegant backstroke.

The pool was only thirty yards long, but Linda soon realised that from where she sat, she couldn’t see that much of Paul. Knowing where it might lead her, she stood and stepped out into the direct sunlight, and immediately felt the warm rays through her dress.

She casually strolled along the side of the pool, half pretending that her attention was on the plants that grew alongside that path when most of it was on the broad, tanned shoulder and muscular arms of Paul.

By the time she reached the top corner of the pool, the sun and what was going on in her mind had perspiration forming on her brow, her bare arms and on her shoulders under the dress. The pool was suddenly a tempting possibility, and not just for who was in it. She stood, momentarily uncertain, as she watched the two young men cavorting in the clear water.

Robbie was the first to notice, as he stopped, and looked up at her, “Tempted, Mom?”

As he asked the question, Paul’s head came up alongside him, and Linda’s reply was automatic, “Very,” she said fervently, and unbidden, her fingers began to unfasten the buttons down the front of her dress.

“Cold, mind, Mom. But you’ll soon get used to it.” Robbie hadn’t moved as she slipped her dress off, but Paul had floated on his back towards the other side, and Linda was very aware of his eyes firmly on her. Was he studying her in parts, thighs, breasts before face? She couldn’t really tell. All that mattered was that his eyes were on her naked flesh.

Following her usual method of entry, she sat on the side and slowly allowed her body to slide into the water. The chill hit her immediately, and with a slight gasp, she kicked off from the side and did a hasty breaststroke across the width and back.

More comfortable, she trod water when Robbie and Paul could stand with the five feet of water just below their shoulders. “Makes a good mermaid, doesn’t she?” Robbie said innocently.

“Definitely,” Paul’s reply lacked any tell-tale emotion.

“Want to do your underwater trick, Mom?” Robbie asked, and turned to Paul to tell him, “Mom can hold her breath very well, for—” He gave Linda a guilty glance and she knew that he was going to add, “—for her age.”

She gave him a stern look. How could he know that, at this moment, ages differences were very much on her mind?

“If you like,” she said.

Robbie backed away before standing with his legs spread. They had done this so many times, that Linda was easy with it. With a nervous glance to see if Paul was watching, she plunged forward and down under the water. Two strokes of her arms and she was passing between Robbie’s legs.

Having her tawny hair cut short, she had no worries about how it would look when she resurfaced. Even drying naturally, it would gradually regain its natural kink at the ends. Above water again, it was a delight to hear Paul’s admiring tone as he said, “That’s impressive.”

He looked at Robbie, before looking back at Linda, “What about going through two pairs of legs?”

“Yes, I’ll do that,” Robbie said eagerly.

“No, Robbie, I think Paul doubts I can hold my breath that long.” She wasn’t going to miss this opportunity.

Paul looked a little shamefaced as he said, “I didn’t mean it that way.”

“No matter,” Linda said, feeling rising excitement. “Go on, get in line.”

Paul stood about three feet behind Robbie, legs wide. “Deep breath, Mom,” Robbie said. “You’ll do it.”

Linda had no doubt, as she passed easily under her son. One hard pull of her arms would take her the few feet to Paul’s spread legs. But she needed to make another pull. Had he moved back? Testing her, was he?

Another surprise hit her as she reached Paul and made to pass quickly through. His legs were not as wide as Robbie’s, and her groping hands touched on each inner thigh, while she had to wriggle her body against those thighs to make progress. But that brief body touch had her shivering as she rose to the surface, panting from the effort.

“Now that was really impressive,” Paul declared, and his eyes seemed to be trying to tell her something, or was she imagining it?

“You all right, Mom? You look a bit breathless.”

“You could say that.”

“Wasn’t she great, though?” Paul declared.

“For my age?” she looked at him challengingly.

“For any age,” he said, and reached out a hand to brush back a strand of hair that had stuck to her brow. Linda took it as an act of intimacy, and she glanced nervously at Robbie, but he was already swimming towards the shallows.

“Refreshment time,” Robbie called back at them, and they followed without further comment. The end of the pool nearest the house was a gradual set of wide, tiled steps, where Linda occasionally liked to sit with a choice of water level around her.

Robbie was already rubbing himself down as Linda stepped away from the poolside. She picked up two towels and passed one to Paul telling him, “No point in going for your own. There’s a small pile here.” Paul thanked her, and Linda noticed that his swimming shorts had a very positive front aspect when wet. She quickly turned away.

Dabbing herself with the towel, in the shade of the awning, Linda recalled she had left her dress at the other end of the pool. No matter, she knew there was a thin robe inside the kitchen door. Anyway, how would Paul fancy having her serve refreshments in her revealing bikini?

Just then there was a buzzing from near the bedroom. Linda recognised it as Robbie’s iPhone. He had heard it too, draping his towel around his shoulders, and moving that way he said, “I left it on the wall along there.”

Still rubbing her legs dry, with her feet resting on the edge of a lounger, Linda saw Robbie pick up the phone, say something in low tones, before pulling a face, and glancing in their direction. She looked towards Paul and was just a little stirred to find him looking at where she was drying her thigh. Or was that her hopeful imagination again?

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

Robbie came hurrying along the patio, his face troubled, “That was Julie,” he told them. “It’s her migraine again.”

Robbie had told Linda about Julie’s problem and how at its worst, it could flatten her for a long time. “She thinks it’s going to be mild but needs to rest.” His apologetic look moved between Linda and Paul. “Her folks are away so she’s on her own. I should get over there.”

Linda nodded, “She’ll need her hand-holding,” she said without any rancour or sarcasm, while an excited possibility rose inside her.

“You don’t mind, Paul?”

“Love comes first,” Paul told him, and making a wide gesture he added, “And you can’t take that wonderful pool with you.”

Within five minutes Robbie was away and feeling just a little uncertain now, Linda moved towards the kitchen, “Orange or lemon iced juice?” she asked.

“Oh, I fancy something tangy. So, lemon, please. Don’t you want your dress?”

She stopped and looked back at him. His smile seemed to be telling her something, while she was telling herself that if she was to take advantage of this unexpected situation she would need to make the first move. “I have a robe in the kitchen.”

“I’ll get it anyway,” he said and moved away, while Linda moved into the kitchen and donned the thin robe hanging behind the door.

She took the iced lemon juice from the fridge and placed two glasses on the bench. Her breathing had quickened, and as she began pouring the juice, she glanced out of the window to see Paul bending to pick up her dress. What she saw next had her slopping juice across the bench.

Looking briefly at the dress, Paul suddenly brought it up to his face as though breathing it in. Her heart was going to burst out of her chest. What else could that gesture mean? Especially since, as he walked back, he repeated the action again, stopping to really savour whatever he was getting from the contact.

Linda knew her mind was wallowing in a fantasy world, but she could see exactly what he was getting as a most definite bulge showed in his swimwear. By the time she walked out carrying the two glasses, Paul was under the awning, holding her dress discretely in front of him.

“Just put it on a chair,” she told him, as she placed a glass on either side of the table. Paul gave her a nervous look as he turned away, put down the dress, and deliberately slid behind the table onto a chair.

“See if you like that?” she said, sitting on the edge of a lounger.

Paul took a long swift drink, and Linda enjoyed watching his throat throbbing as he swallowed. Putting the glass down, Paul looked at her gratefully and said, “That was so refreshing. Did you make it yourself?”

Linda admitted proudly that she had, and just to make conversation she added, “It’s a shame Robbie had to go.”

“Yes,” he said, with a slight smile, “ain’t love grand? Julie’s a lovely girl though.”

“No girlfriend in your life?”

“Nothing permanent,” he said, and his dark eyes were fixed on her face as he added, “It must be great to have hair that recovers as yours does.”

“You pushed a strand from my face.”

“Didn’t want your beauty spoiled,” he said, and immediately slapped a hand to his mouth. “Oh, I’m sorry.”

It was coming. She was sure of it. Her main chance. “Beauty? Is that what you think?” Was this her time to make the positive move?

“Doesn’t everybody?” And now she was sure his eyes were on more than her face.

Casual, Linda, casual, as she gave a shrug, “I don’t see many begging for a kiss.”

Paul’s brow furrowed. He glanced to the left and to the right, as though there was an audience to consider, but he said nothing.

Linda took a deep breath, and said very quietly, “You wouldn’t need to beg.”

A moment of uncertainty, then Paul was on his feet, moving around the table towards her. God, she was trembling, as she raised her face to him.

His mouth moved directly towards hers, and as their lips touched, Linda sensed that he had settled on the edge of the lounger as he leaned over her. She wasn’t sure where his hands were. They certainly weren’t on her body, but her own hand was rested on his water-cooled thigh, hard, muscular.

The kiss had started off in such a chaste manner, lips on lips, but within seconds the moving, the meshing began. Linda presented a tentative tongue to Paul’s parting lips, and tingled at the instant response, as both tongues favoured inner cheeks, lips and slithered over each other.

Linda’s hand moved up that robust thigh, but at that moment Paul pulled his head to one side to break the kiss, and, slightly breathless, he looked into her face. “Does it go further than this?” he grunted.

Desperate to gather her senses, Linda could only admit, “I saw what you did with my dress.”

“Did that worry you?”

“Quite the opposite,” Linda said, as she lay back with her weight on her elbows.

Paul’s eyes widened as, with a hand on either side of her, he leaned down to bury his face on her bare skin just below her rib-cage. His action had her catching her breath and she had the thrill of knowing that he was not going to need any leading.

This became even more positive as he moved one hand behind her raised back, deftly unfastened her bikini top, and, in one movement stripped it away, so that her bare breasts were under his hungry eyes. From somewhere a thousand miles away, a voice distantly reminded her, ‘This is Robbie’s friend. Just his age.’ Pressures rose inside her, she just ignored the voice. Wanting everything, anything that might come from this moment.

“Jeez, they are fabulous,” Paul murmured, as his fingers strayed from nipple to nipple, and the joy of it had Linda’s juices leaking into her bikini pants. Suddenly desperate for everything at once, Linda groped for his thigh again, but unable to reach it now, she pulled at the chord at the waist of his shorts. Excitingly in tune with her, Paul half stood, and gave a wriggle, Linda guessed, to lower his shorts.

Now she was wild to see his erect cock, to touch it, stroke and fondle it, but more than anything to draw it up into her wet folds. The throbbing in her channel made that an imperative, but, flat on her back now, with her arms tightly around him as he snuggled his face into the softness of her breasts, she could only get an aggravatingly brief glimpse of the purple-headed monster that was waiting for her.

It was waiting for her, wasn’t it? Almost in response to her unspoken question, Paul slid an open palmed hand over her belly to slide his fingers under the waistband. Those fingers reached the edge of her bush, but then, restricted by the tightness of the bikini bottom, they withdrew and began to tug at the waistband.

Exactly what was needed, Linda thought. She pushed her own fingers under the waistband, and as she began to raise her buttocks to help this final stripping action, she could see that apart from the loose robe draping off her shoulder, she was going to be naked under the eyes of this young man.

Paul had moved to aid the pull at her bikini. He had to do it because, lying flat, she couldn’t reach. As Paul hauled her bikini down her legs, Linda could see that he was going to finish up kneeling between her legs, able to look down, directly into her gaping slit.

Linda’s breath caught in her throat, as she saw that Paul’s intentions were very definite as he pushed her knees further apart. Her pinkness was wide to his stare.

“God, you’re beautiful everywhere, Mrs—Linda.” That told her that he was just as excited as she was. But there was no doubt anyway, as from this angle she had a good view of his impressive cock. She was so eager to have that travelling up to the very heart of her. Was that a little drip of cum amid his purple? Did she really need to ask, as her own juices felt to be in flood?

For the briefest of moments, his dark, deep eyes held hers, and his head nodded. Linda’s legs made an involuntary jerk to part further. She was now desperate for it. So, Paul’s next movement, filled her with a wild mix of disappointment, surprise, and utter joy, as his head dipped down, and his mouth with tongue extended, raked along her swampy slit, tickling at her entry, before gliding back to waltz around her clit.

Her cry reflected the utter ecstasy of that invasion. But another was imminent, as he slid one hand to insert two fingers up into her. She would climax. Wanting to tell him, her gasping breaths would not let her. Then, while Paul’s tongue played on her clit, Linda, mad with desire, felt another finger dab at her anus. Oh, this was no inexperienced student who was taking her, but it was too late, her insides were throbbing as her hips involuntarily heaved up at his face.

Had he read the signs? Was he so adept? For as she felt her orgasm strike, Paul’s beautifully solid cock drove up into her, as his belly flayed onto hers. He filled her, immense, huge, magical, sweeping up to strike her cervix as her mind went into some weird paroxysm of delight.

Her euphoria was heightened by realising that Paul was grunting and gasping like a beached whale, and his body was jerking and thrusting into her like crazy. He was cumming too. How could this wonder have happened so perfectly?

As they tried to regain some composure, and Paul’s shrinking cock slipped out of her, Linda reached for the box of tissues on the table, and they wiped away residue cum. At last, Paul with his mouth close to her ear gasped, “Thank you, Linda. For this.”

“Did I shock you?” Linda asked wondering whether she was now a fully qualified MILF.

“Shock? No. Surprised, definitely.” He went on to admit, unwillingly Linda thought, that he wanted to have her near climax before he entered her, because he wasn’t sure how fast he might cum. She kissed him for that confession.

He had managed to lie alongside her on the narrow lounger. The skin-against-skin sensation was blissful for Linda. She didn’t want to let the moment go. “I was surprised that you were so willing to kiss me.”

Paul placed his lips against her cheek as he said, “I’ve wanted to touch you since that first day as we came off the pitch.”

Linda just lay there wallowing in the pleasure of it all. Was MILFdom always this perfect, this easy? She thought about what Jan Corey had told her all those years ago. Vigour, mad passion, she had been so right. Would she consider others, as Jan had done? Only time would resolve that.

Next, to her, Paul had sat up and was looking out across the pool. His gaze shifted to her and his fingers drifted from mound up over her breasts. She trembled under his touch and there was that familiar response between her thighs. “Have you ever skinny-dipped in your pool?”

The short answer was, never. Mainly because Robbie had always been around, and she told Paul that. “He’s not here now,” Paul said, that lovely hungry look in his eye. “And this tall hedge all around the garden makes it very exclusive. How about it?”

He had stood up, and she regarded this tall Greek god figure above her, his cock, although flaccid, was still exciting. Skinny-dipping would certainly be a new experience, and she had little doubt that it might be exciting. Paul held out his hand, “You okay with the idea?”

When she nodded, he said, “Right. A race from one end to the other. Winner takes all.”

Linda brazen for the first time, put one hand on his shoulder, and the other hefted his balls, as she leered and told him, “Don’t say that. I’d have to let you win.”

Paul laughed delightedly at that. Then he said,” You ready? Go.”

Linda ran to the edge and delighted in hearing Paul call, “Great buttock on the run.”

Then she was onto the first steps, and two down she was able to launch herself and began doing her best breaststroke. She was about halfway when she heard Paul hitting the water, followed by the rapid splish-splash of his front crawl. With just about ten yards to go, she knew that he was close behind her. Winner take—what? God, he could have all of her.

But as her hand clutched at the edge, she was wondering why he hadn’t passed her. Before she could turn, his body was pressed against her, and the hardness of him was pressing along her buttock crease. “You could have won,” she said over her shoulder, as he nuzzled her neck.

“Oh, the view from behind was too good to resist. When your legs do the breaststroke your pussy does amazing things.”

Laughing, she reached behind her, wrapped her fingers around his semi-hard cock, and raising herself she placed it to lie along her lower lips, before tightening her thighs around it.

“Oh, that feels good,” he groaned, and she could feel him hardening further. Linda had a strong compulsion to let him fuck her right there, but she had another plan. Quickly, she moved to one side, sensing his cock dropping from the grip of her thighs, and she began swimming, front crawl, towards the shallows and the steps there.

Halfway down the pool, he swam alongside her, “Why your slower stroke?” he spluttered.

Without stopping, Linda said, “I thought you deserved a small victory.”

“Oh, thank you,” he laughed and moved ahead of her. She saw his neat, muscled buttocks rise out of the water as he moved up the steps. Arriving at the first step, she looked up to see he had turned to sit on the top step, his left leg stretched out in front of him, and his solid cock jutted upwards, as she knew it would. Perfect.

Paul grinned insolently, as she mounted the steps, “You won’t escape as easily as that again. What now?”

Linda simply told him, “I’m not speaking to you.”

He frowned, “Why’s that?”

Half smiling Linda said, “My mother told me not to—” A deliberate pause.

“Your mother, what has--?”

“—talk with my mouth full,” Linda laughed as she closed her lips tightly around his gorgeous shaft, and began moving her head back and forward, gagging when the head hit the back of her throat. Lovely to hear Paul’s moan of pleasure. She so wanted to feel his hot young cum burst out down her throat.

As her lips and tongue moved more furiously, she was sure she had him, but suddenly his two hands gripped the sides of her head, and he forced her back. “No, you don’t.” he hissed, twisting his body sideways. “It would have been a delight for me, but today is your party.”

Linda was about to protest, but Paul had slid his hand between her half-parted thighs, and two fingers were wriggling upwards inside her. Her protest became a squeal of joy.

But then his fingers retreated, yet his hand remained flattened along her slit while his other arm went around her waist, and Paul was raising her until, in a parody of a fireman’s lift, she was head first over his shoulder, with the flat of his hand still pressing along her slit.

He walked with her out of the pool area and under the awning, where, very gently he bent to lower her buttocks onto a lounger. Linda had the strangest feeling that she was under some magical erotic spell. As Paul laid her back, his eyes were bright orbs that lasered into her mind.

The hand that had supported her back now moved around and began passing like a velvet glove over her breasts, while the hand which had remained flat along her crack moved subtly backward and forwards.

“Pleasure time, Linda. Just for you,” Paul whispered.

Already, the ultimate pleasure was very close for Linda. Paul’s actions of the last few minutes, which had overtaken her being the dominant one with her mouth blessing his cock, had brought her to this state of submissive delirium.

He kneeled forward now, and while one hand continued to stroke her right breast, pinching occasionally at the nipple, his mouth sucked on her other, occasionally giving a little scrape with his teeth. At the same time, his other hand had inserted two fingers into her wet entry, where they wriggled and twisted like trapped animals.

Linda was telling herself that she couldn’t be this fortunate. How was she being lifted to such raptures? She felt so greedy, just lying there allowing Paul to thrill her to her very core. And that core and her whole system were demanding more, more and more.

She reached out to try to find his cock, obligingly, and without stopping any of his other activities, he raised his body so she could grip his delightful organ. Oh, yes, it was a hot metal bar in her hands. Somehow, she moved herself to bring it to her lips, not to suck it, but to lick, caress and run her tongue along the rock-hard length in preparation for what she knew she was soon going to be demanding.

Oh, to have this gorgeous rod plunging up into her soaking tunnel was all that filled her mind now. Paul’s voice came to her distantly, “You are ready, aren’t you?”

“Oh, Paul, I’m desperate. Fuck me. Yes, Yes. Do it.”

Without any delay, and with easy skill he was moving over her, lifting and parting her knees, wide. Before lying down to present his fantastic hardness up, up, up, into her heaving core. Her orgasm was instant, as she savoured this log, this pole, this massive mast of hot steel driving into her.

Somehow, within her heights of ecstasy, she knew that Paul was not, as the first time, cumming with her. But this was good because as she glided to somewhere near normality, she found him still able to thrust and pound into her. His lips found hers and the kiss was hot and passionate.

Her second orgasm hit her as Paul pretended to withdraw, before plunging deeper into her. This time her desperate groans and frenzied cries seemed to set him away and soon his flexing and thrusting came with increased rapidity and he began his own growling noises as he emptied all he had into her.

As they were at work with the tissues, Linda’s cell phone rang. She glanced at Paul and looking at the screen she saw that it was Robbie. Who else?

“Hello, dear. How is Julie?” She hoped her breathing was near normal.

“It looks like it’s been just a mild attack. We’ll be around in twenty minutes. Have you eaten, yet?”

“Not the cakes,” Linda replied. What a stupid thing to say. But Robbie seemed to accept it.

When he cut off, they immediately found their swimwear which had dried in the sun. As they regained some composure, Linda had to remark on Paul’s apparent advanced technique, which had lifted her so high.

He sat beside her, held her hand and said, “When I was seventeen, a lady, older than me, took this virgin boy home and showed me so much. Over several months.”

“How old was she?”

“Not as—” he checked, looked at her, his face reddening, “She was twenty-nine.”

Linda, so contented with the day she’d experienced, couldn’t help smiling at his near faux pas. Within minutes they had agreed that it couldn’t just end here. They exchanged phone numbers and agreed that it would be always him calling her. While at the same time, Linda was wondering what further joys a MILF might experience.

By the time Robbie and Julie arrived on the patio, Linda was posed on the lounger, and Paul was completing his third length of the pool. Pictures of sheer innocence. Linda was so pleased that they couldn’t read what was still ablaze in her mind.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments