Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Banging Brianna

8
30 Comments 30
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Brianna Smith is the sexiest mother out there.  Every time Jason goes and hangs out with his friend Scott his mind just wanders.  Brianna is very attractive and has a wicked body.  Her breasts are big.  They are so big, that it makes other mother’s look like they wear training bras.

Mrs. Smith also likes to get dressed up.  Every time Jason is over at the house she’s dressed to the nines.  She doesn’t work but she always looks nice.  Scott likes that his mom is a major babe.  He likes that all his friends want to fuck her.  He sometimes will encourage them to try but out of respect none of them do.  

One day, she was outside watering her flowers wearing a string bikini and stiletto shoes.  Scott and his friends were in the pool while she was spraying the plants with her hose.  She looked really sexy with her white bikini.  You could really see her tits in her suit.  You could tell that she had a bare pussy.  That bathing suit showed off her amazing body.  Scott and his friends tried not to look in her direction.  They didn't want to make their friend uncomfortable.

Jason was tanning on a chaise lounge and licked his lips while his cock grew in his trunks.  All the guys were horsing around in the pool and didn’t see how happy he was to see Mrs. Smith.  Jason loved looking at her.  She was the prettiest mother he had ever seen.  She wasn't like the rest of the mother's he knew.  She was a major babe with a kick ass body.  She looked like she loved sex.  She had a sweet voice and knew how to wiggle the fine ass she had.

Jason’s eyes were locked on Mrs. Smith.  She heard her phone ringing and ran into the house.  That’s when Jason took his cue and followed her inside.  He was going to tell her how hot she was.

Mrs. Smith was talking on the phone and she was crying.  Jason just watched her and after she hung the phone up, he approached her.

“Is everything okay?  Why are you crying?  Do you need me to get your son?”

“You’re so sweet, Jason.  My husband called and said he’s going out of town again tonight.  I was just crying because he promised to take me out tonight.  I was just looking forward to it.”

“I could take you out.  Were you going to dinner or something?”

“Something like that.  I think my husband has a girlfriend.  He’s always out of town.”

“Jesus!  Why would your husband cheat on you?  You’re like fucking gorgeous.  If you were my wife, I’d fuck you every day?  Oh shit!  I should have never said that.  Jesus!  You’re my best friend’s mom.”

“You think I’m gorgeous?”

“Yes!”

“Why don’t you come upstairs and show me how you’d fuck me!”

“Are you fucking with me?  Scott and the guys are outside.”

“They won’t even miss you.  Come on show a horny housewife what you would do to her.  I could use a hot man like yourself to show me a good time.”

“What would Scott think if I fucked his mom?”

“You could ask him why his dad is always out of town.  You could ask him why his shirts always smell of perfume and why his collars have lipstick on them.  If he gets mad, tell him about all the gifts that are bought from jewelry stores that are not for me.”

“Okay.  I’ll show you a good time.”

Brianna took Jason’s hand and brought him upstairs to her bedroom.  Jason stood in front of her and placed a warm kiss on her lips.  He explored her mouth with his tongue.  He helped her take off her bikini top.  Her breasts were bigger than he ever imagined them to be. 

Brianna went over to the bed and got comfortable there.  Jason pulled her bikini bottom down her long legs and spread her legs apart.  He pulled her body down to where he was kneeling on the floor.  Her pussy was bare and smelled delicious and he was anxious to taste her.  His tongue danced around her vagina and explored every fold.  He couldn’t believe he was having oral sex with Scott’s mother.  Her pussy tasted so good while his tongue pushed into her wet space. 

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

Mrs. Smith was holding onto the headboard while her legs were wrapped around Jason’s neck.  He pushed his tongue deeper and deeper inside of her vagina and her pussy was deliciously wet and the more she got excited her juices poured out of her cunt.  He drank her juices down, which excited her more.

“Jason, you’re so good at that.  Fucking hell!  I’ve come so much already.  Let me suck your cock.  I bet you’re really hung.”

Jason stopped what he was doing and pulled down his trunks.  His cock was hard and if felt good to finally release it from his bathing suit.  Mrs. Smith was pleased that he was hung.

She got down on her knees and opened her mouth wide.  Jason fed his cock down the horny housewife’s throat.  He was pumping his cock down her throat while she made the usual sucking noises while sucking his dick.  She sucked cock better than any college girl.  She loved what she was doing.  She maintained good eye contact with Jason.

She held his balls while deep throating his big bat.  Jason’s legs were shaking because he wanted to cum but didn’t want to do that until he banged the hot housewife.

“Mrs. Smith, if you keep doing that, I’m going to cum.  We should probably fuck now.”

“Okay.  Lie down and I’ll ride you!”

“Okay.”

Jason went onto the bed and Mrs. Smith pushed his cock into her pussy.  Her cunt was so freaking wet while she moved her pussy up and down.  Jason sat up and played with her huge jugs.  Her tits didn’t move at all.  He assumed they were fake.

She was a hot ride and moved her cunt up and down over his hard dick. Their bodies felt amazing while the hot housewife rode him hard.  She was arching her back while really fucking him.

“I’m going to cum!   Is it okay to cum inside of your pussy?”

“Yes!”

Jason moaned and shot his cum inside of the hot beauty.  She fell on him and shared a hot passionate kiss.  They rolled on the bed kissing while he fingered her sopping wet pussy.  She liked having his hands deep inside of her. 

“Could you lick my pussy again?  You’re so skilled at that.”

“I don’t like to eat my cum.  I could wipe you clean and do it again.”

“It will make me cum, if you would do that.  Come on Jason!  I won’t tell.”

“Okay.”

Jason got between her legs and licked his come from her pussy.  He wasn’t too thrilled about eating his cum, but she was super horny and had an orgasm on his tongue.  Her juices masked the taste of his cum.  He couldn’t let the guys know he ate his cum.  They would probably find that to be weird.  He wouldn’t be sharing with the guys that he fucked Scott’s mom.

“That was fun.  You’re such a hot guy.  I had a blast.”

“You made my life!  I’ve always thought about making love to you.  I still can’t believe your husband would cheat on a chick like you.  You’re a major babe.”

“You’re too kind.  I think he thinks I look like a stripper.  I don’t think he finds me hot.”

“He’s stupid.  You’re so sexy.”

Brianna loved listening to her son’s friend.  She felt a little slutty about having sex with him.  She hoped they’d have sex again the next time he visited.

“You better go and join the guys again.  Please don’t be a stranger.”

“You mean we could do this again?”

“Of course.  You’re a hottie, Jason.”

“You’re a fucking goddess!  I’d love to fuck you again.”

“Anytime!”

Jason got dressed and joined the guys outside.  Brianna wondered if he’d tell them he had sex with her.  The whole thing made her hot.  She spread her legs and grabbed her vibrator and fucked her pussy while thinking about the hot time she just had.

She screamed loud while fucking herself with her toy.  She wondered if the boys heard her.  She didn’t care.  She was thrilled that she had sex with a strapping young man. 

She wondered what her son would think.  Better to not let him find out.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments