Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of The Weekend at Dave’s Cottage series"

I rode the elevator to the top floor of the expansive building housing Andrea’s condo. The text I had received was specific that I arrive at her place at six o’clock sharp and dress for dinner. I wore one of the dark charcoal suits Carol had chosen for me, along with a black dress shirt and tie. I checked the shine on my shoes as the door opened and stepped out into the hallway. I took a deep breath and exhaled fully before ringing the buzzer.

”Come in,” I heard over the intercom.

I entered the lavishly decorated home and closed the door. I hesitated a moment before walking into the large living room and stopped suddenly, stunned at the sight before me. Rachael and Andrea stood together, hands on hips and big smiles on their beautiful faces.

Holy shit!

The two women were dressed in lingerie. Rachael’s long red hair cascaded over her shoulders and across the massive cleavage being contained by the silky red brassiere. Her curvy hips and long legs were covered in red garters and stockings, her feet in red stilettos. Andrea was in black, her large breasts pushing out of the black corset and her curvy bottoms bare above the black stockings and high heels. The sisters were so similar and so different at the same time.

Fuck, these older women are so hot.

“Ready for dinner?” Andrea asked as the two of them slowly turned around and gave me the rear view.

”Good thing I’m very hungry,” I replied. “You ladies are stunning.”

”Thank you,” they both replied as they turned back towards me.

”You look so handsome,” Rachael said as she approached. “I love that look on you, but I prefer the other suit.”

”Other suit?” I questioned.

”Yes, your birthday suit!” she teased as she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself into me. “It’s so good to see you again.”

Andrea giggled as she stepped behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her large breasts pushed into my back as the two sisters hugged me tightly. Rachael kissed me as Andrea whispered in my ear, her warm breath carrying the words.

”Have you ever been shared by sisters before?”

I swallowed hard before replying. “No.”

I felt their hands wandering my body, touching me everywhere except my rock-hard cock. It strained against the zipper of my pants as they continued to rub my body through the suit.

”Do you want to be?” Rachael whispered as her bright green eyes stared into mine.

”Fuck yeah,” I replied hoarsely.

They both giggled and peeled themselves off of me. They held hands as they walked away and went to the large couch. They sat down together and Andrea pointed at me.

”Time for a little show before dinner,” she teased. “Let’s get that suit off so we can see the one Rachael likes.”

I removed my suit jacket and tossed it on the nearby chair, followed by my tie. I began undoing my shirt as the two women giggled and watched anxiously. I took my shirt off and did a little flexing before pulling off my shoes and socks. I put my hands on my belt and paused.

”How about heating up my dinner a little?” I teased. “Give me an appetizer.”

Andrea opened her legs and leaned back, exposing her glistening pussy. Her hand went between her legs and her fingers began stroking the delicate folds. Rachael spread her legs and swung her left leg over Andrea’s right leg. The contrast of the bright red stocking against the black Andrea wore was striking. Her hand slid down and began caressing the wet slit. I watched in awe as the beautiful women pleasured themselves.

I undid my belt, button and zipper slowly. I pulled my pants off and tossed them to the chair. Slowly I turned around and pulled my silk boxers off, giving them the full rear view before turning to face them.

”Ooh, such a great ass,” Rachael purred. “You are so sexy.”

I stood with my throbbing cock jutting out and stroked it slowly as Andrea stared at the swollen meat in my hand. She let out a little gasp and climaxed. Her fingers stopped moving as she trembled and let out a quiet moan.

”Dinner's ready,” Rachael giggled. “Time to eat.”

She gestured for me to come to her as she spread her legs wider and lay back. I dropped to my knees in front of her and put my hands on her thighs. I leaned in and ran my tongue up her wet slit before attacking her swollen clit. As I worked her with my tongue Andrea got up from the couch. I suddenly felt her behind me, her hand on my back. It slid down to my ass and between my legs. She cupped my balls and felt the heavy sack, gently squeezing. She rolled my balls in her fingers as I tried to focus on Rachael. 

I buzzed my tongue over her reddish bud and was rewarded with a groan and a tug on my hair as she climaxed. Andrea’s hand moved forward and I felt her fingers on the shaft of my aching cock.

”Oh, you’re so fucking hard,” she whispered in my ear.

Rachael quivered as her hand released my hair and her orgasm passed. Andrea pulled her hand away from between my legs and grabbed my hair. She pulled my head towards her and kissed me deeply. She let me go and pulled away.

”Time for the bedroom,” she announced as she held her hand out.

I took her hand and stood up. She put her other hand out to Rachael and helped her up. The two shared a kiss with me before leading me down the hallway to the bedroom.

"You know, we have never actually played together before," Rachael said with a chuckle. "You get to be our first."

"Yes, we think you've earned it," Andrea added. "I hope you don't mind us taking turns."

"I'm up for whatever you ladies want," I replied.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

Man, I hope can handle these two together. They are so fucking hot.

We entered the bedroom and Rachael sat on the edge of the king-sized bed. She pulled me to her and wrapped her hands around my swollen cock and began stroking it. She looked up me with her bright green eyes and a sexy grin.

"So thick," she purred. "So hard. I love your cock."

"It loves you," I whispered hoarsely.

Andrea removed her corset and her large breasts spilled out, the big nipples swollen and hard. She kicked off her shoes and grinned at me.

"Stockings on or off?" she asked.

"On," I replied.

She stood beside me and wrapped her arm around my waist. Her body pressed into me, the large breasts squishing against me as her hand rubbed my ass.

"Do you want her to suck you?" she whispered. "I want to watch her suck you."

I nodded.

Rachael took me into her mouth, the fat head passing her lips as her mouth opened wide. She did a few slow strokes and then began taking me deeper.

"Oooh, yes, suck that fat cock," Andrea urged. "God, you look so sexy, Rachael."

I reached my arm around Andrea and grabbed her breast. I squeezed and played with it before dropping my hand to her ass. I squeezed her full, firm cheek and tried to keep my focus away from the feeling of my cock sliding down Rachael's throat. I didn't want to cum yet.

Andrea tapped Rachael on the shoulder. "My turn, don't be greedy."

Rachael pulled away and wiped her chin as Andrea knelt in front of me. I turned to face her and watched my cock disappear into her mouth. 

"Try to take it all," Rachael challenged. "I can."

Andrea suddenly took my cock deep into her throat and her nose pushed into my pubic bone.

"Oooh, you did it!" Rachael exclaimed. "The whole thing!"

Andrea pulled away and gasped for breath. She looked at Rachael and grinned as drool ran down her chin.

"It's not the first time, you know," she chuckled.

I took advantage of the moment to let my climax subside. I was so close I needed a minute to let it calm down.

"Who wants a ride?" I asked. "Let me lie down."

"Tongue or cock?" Andrea asked. "Which do you want first, Rachael?"

"You choose," she replied.

"Cock it is," Andrea giggled as she pushed me onto the bed. "Let's ride this horse."

We all laughed as I lay down in the middle of the bed and watched Andrea straddle me. With the motions of experience, she lined up and took me inside her in a single movement. After three quick moves of her hips, she had me buried deep inside and sat straight up as she enjoyed the feeling of fullness. She looked gorgeous with her eyes closed and a look of pleasure on her pretty face. I reached up and pawed her huge breasts as she began to slowly move.

"Me, too," Rachael said as she swung her leg over my head.

I looked up to see her juicy pussy directly above my mouth as she leaned over my chest. Andrea reached over and unclasped the red bra, allowing Rachael's big breasts to sway freely. She dragged them across my torso as I stretched my tongue to meet her glistening slit. I focused on Rachael as Andrea rode me. I struggled to hold my load in as Andrea bucked and groaned in climax, her pussy clenching on my aching shaft. She stopped moving and slid off of me.

"Your turn," she gasped. "I need a few minutes."

Rachael pulled away from me and swung herself around. She dropped to one knee, lined me up and dropped onto my throbbing cock. She bucked furiously and climaxed within seconds, groaning loudly and collapsing on my chest. My cock popped out and twitched in the open air, crying for relief.

I felt Andrea's hand grasp my cock and start pumping. Suddenly her mouth was on me and I felt my cock sliding into her throat as she sucked me deep. I erupted and pumped my huge load into her mouth, feeling it spill out past her lips and run down my shaft and over my balls. My hips jerked as I climaxed, the intensity of the orgasm creating spasms deep in my lower belly.

"Oh, yes... what a huge load!" Rachael exclaimed as Andrea pulled her mouth away. 

Streams of cum ran out of her mouth and slathered my cock and balls as she gasped for breath. She quickly took me into her mouth again and sucked strongly, drawing the last of the cum from my balls and making me groan in pleasure. She pulled away and her mouth was replaced by Rachael's tongue. It swirled around the tip before travelling up and down my shaft, licking up all the cum remaining along its length. She then turned her attention to my balls and licked all around the base of my shaft until I was cleaned.

"Wow," Andrea gasped. "That was a big load, baby."

I relaxed and caught my breath as the ladies lay down with me, one on each side. They cradled their heads against my chest as I wrapped my arms around them. Each put a leg over my hip and snuggled into me, sandwiching me between their large, pillowy breasts and warm thighs.

"That was fun," Rachael said. "I love playing with you."

"Me, too," added Andrea. "You wear me out. If I was twenty years younger maybe I could give you a run for your money."

"I like you the way you are," I replied. "Both of you are so sexy, so... alluring. You turn me on."

"You turn me on," Rachael teased as her foot rubbed my semi-hard cock.

Andrea giggled and put her foot on the other side, the two stroking my cock with their toes. It began to respond and grow harder as the toe teasing continued. Soon it was twitching between their stocking-clad feet and the fat head was swollen and throbbing between the red and black material.

"Ready for a ride, girls?" I asked with a smile.

They both giggled and reached for my swollen shaft, their hands touching as they stroked me.

"Who's first?"

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments