Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl Friend's Mom A Hot Cougar

76
38 Comments 38
29.4k Views 29.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

John was the kind of boy most mothers hoped their daughters would go out with: bright, handsome, sporty, a gentleman. It was no surprise he was dating a girl a year ahead of him at school. Emma, who had been a bit of a late developer, was still unattached going into senior year. When John took her on her first date she was shy but started to bloom immediately. First love for her was very sensual, very orderly and not spoiled by immediate lust.

Three months after her first date, John sucked her nipples for the first time. Soon she stroked his cock and a month later they both orgasmed in her bedroom. Emma loved the way John exploded so much cum with her hand on his cock. And as for his fingers up her pussy, well, he had driven her wild.

On graduation night, Emma spread her legs and lost her virginity tenderly, lovingly and joyfully. It had been nine months since her first date and she really loved John for waiting until she was ready. She hoped she was enough for him; she was ready to learn more, but just occasionally she worried she was not worthy of him. Irrational, silly thoughts. But they did come up. Every time they did, she asked John to come over. Every time he came over, he ravished her, banishing her silly thoughts for at least a day or so. By summer's end, Emma's pussy was best friend with John's dick.

That summer, Emma started kissing John in front of her mother, wanting to demonstrate her happiness to others. Little did she know that her mother was feeling wildly jealous, so much so that her pussy was getting wet and that she was now fingering herself in the shower thinking of her daughter's boyfriend. Women in their forties were often nymphomaniacs; Emma's mom was no different.

Come September, Emma was going away to college. Not so far away that weekend trips were impossible, but definitely a test for a loving partnership. John had suggested they carry on as normal but review things at Christmas. He knew that times changed and forcing Emma to be his would be silly. Better they parted and reunited than have a messy split after hanging on too long.

So four weeks into term, the weekend of Emma's birthday, John and her mom wanted to surprise her. They arranged a motel to stay at on Friday night, then they could arrive on campus unannounced on the Saturday.

When John picked up Jodi, Emma's mom, she was wearing a sexy blouse and skirt. Relaxed attire, but John thought she looked very fuckable. Maybe she fancied pulling a stranger that night in the bar. What happened on tour stayed on tour and all that...

Two hours later, pulling into the motel, John was less sure about the stranger. Jodi had been hitting on him the whole drive, playing with her hair, stroking her thighs, making John know she was his if he wanted her.

John was seriously worried because a hot fuck on tour with Jodi was a seventeen-year-old's dream. Thing was, would Jodi demand more, wreck the thing he had with Emma? He could not risk that; he would tell Emma's dad rather than let things get out of hand. That really was the last resort; suggesting to classmates that Jodi was fuckable was the step before that. But this was not a fuck which could happen without him setting the rules. He wondered whether Jodi would take rules from a seventeen-year-old.

So John led Jodi into their double twin room, sat her down and spoke to her as if she were a peer and not his girlfriend's mom.

'The rules are these: we are on tour, nothing happening on tour happens back home, we do not agree to go on tour again without reagreeing on the rules and finally, what happens on tour, stays on tour. Okay?'

'And what might happen on tour, John?' Jodi was amused, testing, mocking.

'Anything. Do you agree to the rules?'

'Anything? Like I might pick up a guy in the bar, bring him back here and you will have to listen to us fucking our brains out?' Jodi was teasing now.

'Like I might pin you down right now and fuck you like a whore. But only if you are a lippy, disrespectful married mother...'

'Time for supper, John?'

'After you agree to the rules!'

'Oh, I agree to them; will Emma agree to them?'

'Emma will never know. Unless I catch her sucking a stud's dick on campus! Then she really ought to know, don't you think?'

'So you and Emma were just a nice first girlfriend/boyfriend experience then? Are you getting ready to split?'

'No, but we may part for a while to let us each fuck around a bit. We agreed to chat about it at Christmas. We want to be buddies after splitting, not hate-filled enemies.'

'But you sound like you want to fuck me tonight.'

'Really? The rules were insurance against weakness. Seventeen-year-old dicks are very weak on self-control. In a perfect world, I will not fuck you. In the real world, you make me horny.'

'So you give me a win-win deal. I seduce you - I get royally fucked. I fail - my daughter has a man worth holding on to.'

'Put it like that. I am very generous, eh?'

John and Jodi headed out to dinner. Jodi ordered a bottle of red and proceeded to have three glasses to John's one. When she slipped off her shoe and rubbed her foot in John's crotch, John knew he was lost. His hard-on grew instantly, Jodi knew it and soon she was rubbing his hand up her thigh, spreading her legs and making her eyes glaze over.

John ordered her to stop, spent five minutes getting his boner to recede, then took Jodi firmly by the hands, led her out of the diner and dragged her straight round the back.

He pressed her against the wall, his hand went straight up her skirt and fingers went straight into her pussy. The other hand went straight over her mouth and fingers worked her cunt over until she shook in shame, uncontrolled lust and long-repressed kinkiness.

Not waiting for any response, John pulled her by the hand to their room, threw her down on the bed and ripped Jodi's panties off. Off came the skirt, then Jodi's ass cheeks received their biggest spanking in twenty years.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

As her ass became red, her legs spread and she moaned, 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!'

John dropped his trousers and underpants, slapped his cock hard on Jodi's clit, then thrust wildly inside her. He pinned her down, pumped ruthlessly inside her, and her moaning became incoherent, desperate and almost a whimper. Jodi was being fucked like never before, the way a naughty dirty wife should be fucked. It was just her daughter's boyfriend, not her husband who was giving her what she needed so desperately.

When Jodi came again, John pulled her to the end of the bed, growled at her to swallow his cock and make him cum, and Jodi realised that John needed more than Emma was ready for. Jodi was desperate for everything, took him whole and loved him pulling her hair to rock her head. It was so dominant, so controlling, so what she needed. She swallowed everything John exploded inside her, sucked him clean, then pulled John down to cuddle her.

John and Jodi slept like babies; then in the morning, John took Jodi again from behind, entering her wet pussy like a stag, squeezing her ripe tits and filling her with cum in an act of pure animalistic mating. Jodi loved the way John used her and had cum twice again. She was ready to surprise her daughter now.

Thing was: the surprise was on them.

They entered a party scene and found Emma on her knees, sucking a classmate's dick in front of a hollering crowd.

John told Jodi to do the same to him next to Emma and then he tapped Emma's head and said, 'Hi, Emma. Your mother and I were jealous, so we thought we would join in!'

Emma went ballistic, dragged John into her bedroom and mounted his tumescent dick, screaming and shouting at him as if she were not the one caught cheating.

And as for Emma's mom? Well, she finished the blowjob Emma had started, took a facial for the team and then had a few wines with the girls before heading back to the motel.

What happened on tour really did stay on tour.

And Emma and John married five years later, spending nine months screwing around before courting for four years.

When Emma's dad brought her up the aisle, he still genuinely thought his darling girl had only ever had one lover. He certainly never thought that his wife had fucked the groom.

He did, however, think that Emma's chief bridesmaid, who was giving him flirty looks at the reception, was certainly a looker too...

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments