Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl Friend's Mom A Hot Cougar Part 2

"Jodi takes it a notch up"

43
20 Comments 20
19.2k Views 19.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

John had gone on tour to surprise Emma, taking her mother Jodi with him. The surprise was on them, discovering Emma had become a sorority slut who was sucking dick at a hot party. John had gotten Jodi to suck his dick next to Emma, who had gone ballistic, dragged him to her bedroom screaming and swearing before proceeding to aggressively mount him twice as she swore at him and generally forget that she had had her mouth on another guy's dick when John had said 'Hi.'

Emma had cum so hard and so intensely that John had quite enjoyed the night, which he finished by exploding up her pussy.

Jodi had taken over Emma's role as party slut, taking a facial before spending the night alone in the motel. 

She and John drove home uneasily, having agreed to leave what happened on tour on tour. But Jodi still had the hots for John and that was that. 

Two months later, John had a fashion photography assignment to complete. For his last shoot, he needed to photograph sexy lingerie and had asked Debi, a school cheerleader who he had fucked the previous summer, to be his model. He chose her because she was hot but he no longer wanted to fuck her. 

He had hired a studio for four hours, but twenty-four hours before the shoot, a tearful Debi had told him that her Grandma was ill and the family had to go tomorrow to look after her. John was devastated but realised he had to find a solution.

So John went and knocked on Jodi's door.

"Hi, John. How may I help you?" Very much the cool mother seeing her daughter's currently ex-boyfriend at the door.

"Hi, Jodi; I have a problem, and I need your help."

John was speaking to Jodi like his mother, a bad start to any adult negotiation. 

"Come in and tell me all about it, John."

"l have to complete a photography module tomorrow, but my lingerie model had to cry off as her grandma is sick. I have no one else to turn to but you, Jodi."

Jodi smelt opportunity, smelt sexual tension, smelt the chance to get the upper hand with John. It made her pussy wet.

"Well, John, I am very busy tomorrow morning, so I think you will have to help me with that."

Two minutes later, John had agreed on taxis to and from Jodi's massage and to do her weekly food shop.

''John, lingerie modelling is all about mood. To get me in the mood, I am going to need flowers. Different ones for each mood."

Two minutes later, John had conceded three bouquets of flowers for each lingerie mood.

''John, a woman's lingerie is a very private affair, a very personal affair, until deep into a sexual experience with a man. I need you to make me feel really feminine during the shoot."

Two minutes later, John knew he had to attend to every need of Jodi during the shoot.

After half an hour, John had been pussy whipped in his first adult negotiation. Jodi knew she had him by the balls and she extracted every last concession she wanted. But she did it as a sweet Southern belle, without raising her voice, without being anything but a friendly woman. John had learned why many men thought that women really ruled the world...

John knew nothing about flowers, so he went to the local florist, explained his dilemma and was told to return next day at noon to pick up lilacs and lilies (for sheer white virginal lingerie), purple carnations (for hot red nympho attire), and a dozen roses (for sheer navy blue lingerie for a courtesan). What with the taxis he had negotiated away, he was north of £200 out of pocket. But he reckoned if he got good shoots and any kind of sex out of Jodi, it was well worth it. Jodi had taught him how to negotiate tough but fair, something he would always love her for. It was the best lesson of his life so far.

Next morning, John went shopping whilst Jodi had her massage. He met her back at hers, bringing in her shopping, unpacking it all and putting it all away for her, hearing about her goddamn masseur who seemed to know every place to touch her and relax her. If Jodi was trying to tell John he had a lot to live up to this afternoon, she was succeeding, because John was feeling totally inexperienced. Except he had already fucked her brains out on tour, so he knew he could handle her in bed.

John picked up the flowers and brought them to his hired studio. The lilacs and lilies went into Jodi's room, the other two in his room for now. He had juice and sandwiches ready so Jodi would have sustenance whenever she needed it. He was hot to shoot, hoped Jodi arrived in a dress and that he could relax her with some simple shots first.

Jodi arrived in a glorious summer dress, totally out of keeping for winter. Lots of arms showing, lots of leg, sexy shoes with three-inch heels, and her breasts and ass were obvious without being cheap. John got hard immediately, but he showed her around the studio, asked if he could photograph her fully dressed just to relax her, and soon he had forty-eight shots of head, hair, frontal, sideways, Jodi leaning over showing off her cleavage, then her ass. 

In fact, Jodi just being Jodi looking stunning as Jodi always looked. He sat her down, showed her the roll and she was delighted with how sexy and alluring she looked. John said he would frame some for her husband and Emma if she liked. Jodi liked very much.

So John told Jodi to go to her room and change into her first outfit, just as he switched the heating up to keep Jodi from freezing. He wanted it cool to keep Jodi's nipples rock hard and wanted her skin taut, but he did not want to freeze her. 

Jodi loved the smell of the flowers, loved how John had got the right flowers for a sweet innocent virgin (as she was about to model), then she came out and started talking to John about her adult hobbies like a sixteen-year-old would talk. John listened and supported, praised her and kissed her hand, then as she relaxed, he picked up his camera and started to take some shots. 

"John, now I have decided on this lingerie, I want to be admired in it. Admire me, John!"

John whispered in her ear how sexy she looked, kissed the back of her hand and then gently up her arms, then gently nibbled her ear. Jodi was becoming very aroused, feeling like a sweet little girl again. 

"Do you think my breasts are big enough, John?" Jodi played the self-deprecating new girlfriend worried she was not sexy enough.

John placed Jodi's hand on his cock and Jodi blushed, having her answer just the way she wanted it. Jodi was ready for some more sexy shots of her cleavage, her taut and tight nipples.

"Do you think my legs are fat, John?"

John kissed her up her inner thighs, back down again, then put her hand back on his cock. He was still rock hard. Jodi was ready to shoot shots with her legs spread.

"You think my arse is sexy, don't you John?"

John rubbed his cock on the back of Jodi's lingerie, then shot pictures of her swollen mound showing proudly through her white lingerie.

Then he kissed Jodi, took her to the sofa and kissed her all over like a princess for five minutes. He was on schedule. Jodi felt like she was all brand new and John went to the office and swapped the lilies and lilacs in Jodi's room for the carnations.

"Go and change into your nympho attire, Jodi!"

"Yes, master!"

Jodi giggled to herself as she started behaving like a submissive horny slut who wanted a hot fuck from the photographer. The carnations were certainly putting her in the mood, and her red lingerie was so assertive and demanding that she wondered how any woman failed to get laid in them.

When Jodi came out, John was naked. He ordered her to suck his cock, but Jodi slapped his face and told him she was in charge but proceeded to do exactly what he asked. John was assertive in stroking and gripping her hair, then when he was rock hard, he told her to take his cock under her bra and between her tits. Jodi slapped him again, but this time he said, "Do it, whore!" and slapped her sharply across her cheeks. 

Jodi got sopping wet, realising she had goaded John too far and that really he could fuck her as hard as he wanted, whenever he wanted. It made her shiver with anticipation.

Jodi was ready for her breast shots, her nipple shots, her cleavage shots.

When John pulled her panties to one side, rammed his cock inside her and drilled her until she was moaning repeatedly, Jodi was ready to model her ass and panties for him.

And when John came down Jodi's throat soon after, she was ready to give him all the full body shots showing her off as a lusty, busty, nymphomaniac who was dressed to kill and would fuck anything that moved.

Finished with the red, John took Jodi to the wall and fucked her so hard and so long that she came three times in five minutes.

"Your time is up, whore. Go and change, then my courtesan will be presented with flowers by her ardent suitor."

Jodi giggled, walked away and had a quick shower to freshen up before putting on her sheer navy blue attire. She put on her best perfume, earrings and a necklace and walked out to be greeted with a dozen red roses. Jodi hugged John genuinely; roses, she absolutely adored. And her husband had not bought her any in years.

For fifteen minutes, John flirted with Jodi, photographing her breasts, her back, her ass cheeks and her long, sleek legs before finally taking a shot with her legs spread wide from a long distance away. She was not stroking herself, but she obviously wanted her lover to take her over the threshold. It was the best photo John had ever taken and one he would keep for a long time. 

With the shoot finished, John started making passionate love to Jodi, with his hands assertively stroking her inner thighs, then her belly, then her hair, then he held her hands, kissed her full on the mouth and listened as Jodi whispered, "Fuck my brains out, you beautiful stud. Make me remember this day forever!"

John fucked her like the stud he was, ten minutes, fifteen minutes, twenty minutes. Jodi was cumming again and again, so much so that she did not hear the door quietly open as John's schoolfriend David arrived for the late show. John had funded his flowers and taxis by pimping Jodi to David, so when he blindfolded Jodi he signalled to David to strip, to pin Jodi down and to fuck her until she came again. 

David was less experienced than John, but pinning a nympho down who had already cum six times was within his capabilities. Jodi was beyond caring, not caring that this was a new cock; she just knew it was big, turgid and pumping her to yet another orgasm.

David came all over her breasts, zipped up and left and then John told Jodi to suck his cock until he came again down her throat. He had totally fucked Jodi again, he had his photo shoot and he had photos of David and Jodi in case she ever revealed anything.

Jodi had taught John how to negotiate. He had covered his back and had taken advantage of their being no clause about her not getting fucked by someone other than John.

Jodi, when she had showered and got dressed, ruefully admitted that John was a fast learner and she would be happy to go into business with him.

John showed Jodi his final module submission, she approved all her shots personally and she would always love John for taking such lovely pictures of her fully dressed. Her husband loved it; Emma loved it too.

John resolved that his photos of David and Jodi were taken on tour, so would stay on tour.

AfricanGodess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfricanGodess

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments