Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitchen Counter Encounter

"Buying a table from Mom's co-worker turns hot"

52
11 Comments 11
26.0k Views 26.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

At nineteen, I was moved out and in my own sparse apartment. An old couch, a TV and a bed were all I had. My girlfriend wanted to move in soon so I needed to find some furniture. 

My mom worked at a bank. The few times I had seen her at work I was proudly introduced to her co-workers, a number of women of varied ages. All were friendly and attractively dressed, and a few were flirty. My mom always joked about how they wanted me to come work there.

Mom called and said one of them had a table and chair set for sale. She gave me the number and said to call her if I was interested. I called on Friday and made arrangements to come see the table the next afternoon. I drove to her apartment and knocked on the door, unsure of which woman was going to answer. I only knew one of them by name and it wasn't her.

The door opened and I was ushered inside. The apartment was older but well-kept and decorated nicely. 

"Hi, I'm Evelyn. We met a few times," she said as she offered me her hand.

I shook her hand and smiled, "I remember."

She was a very pretty woman, mid-forties. Average height with a slim build and long brown hair. I remembered her - she had a great ass and a great smile. Dressed in a white t-shirt adorned with the Rolling Stones Lips and tight jeans she looked closer to thirty. I recalled my mom saying she was divorced.

She pointed towards the kitchen area and led me to the table.

"I have a new set coming so I need to sell this set. $100 and you can take it away."

It was nearly new and the perfect size for my place. I pulled out a chair and sat down to try it out.

"Here, have a beer with me," she offered as she opened the fridge.

"Thanks, don't mind if I do," I replied as I took the cold bottle.

She leaned against the counter as we talked, her t-shirt tight across her small breasts. I could not help but look her over. Nice hips, thin waist, slender thighs. Her eyes were a light brown and seemed to shine when she flashed her fabulous smile. She was hot.

"So you have your own place now?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "nothing as nice as yours though. And I don't have any furniture to speak of."

"I like this place," she said as she gestured around with her hand. "It's bigger than it looks."

"Oh?" 

She smiled and reached her hand out to me.

"Come on, I"ll give you the grand tour," she offered.

I took her hand and let her lead me down the hallway, entwining my fingers with hers. I followed along, peeking at her ass as she showed me the large bathroom with a walk-in shower.

"It fits two..." she giggled as she gave me a sly smile.

She took me into the bedroom. A large room with a queen-size bed covered in pillows.

"Nice bed," I commented.

"It's very comfy," she replied, "and it doesn't squeak."

"I could make it squeak..." I said quietly, unsure if she heard me.

She flashed me a big smile, "I'll bet you could."

With a little laugh, she led me back to the kitchen. I finished my beer and gave her the money from my wallet.

"Thanks," she said with a big smile. 

We stood looking at each other. Her eyes were brighter and she seemed a little flushed. I felt warm and noticed my heart beating faster. My cock started swelling as she looked into my eyes and suddenly the room felt hot, filled with sexual tension.

Without a word she was on me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled herself up and kissed me hard, mashing her lips into mine. I kissed her back as I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. It was a frenzy of motion as she pulled away and stripped her t-shirt off. I pulled mine off and leaned down to her small breasts. I took a nipple in my mouth as her hands ran through my hair and pulled my face into her chest. 

GretchenRoger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GretchenRoger

I stood up and undid my pants as she pulled her jeans down and stepped out of them. I dropped my pants down as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I grabbed her ass tight and held against me as we kissed and moved over to the counter.

I placed her on the counter and my cock found it's way inside of her. With a few hard thrusts, I was soon deep inside of her.

"Oh my god, you're big," she moaned as I started fucking her.

I pumped fast and hard, her wet pussy grabbing and milking my swollen shaft on each stroke.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me," she screamed as I pounded my throbbing meat into her.

She leaned forward and bit my shoulder lightly as she climaxed, holding herself tightly to me and stopping me from moving. Her juicy cunt clenched my cock as she quivered and groaned. She relaxed slightly and I started fucking her faster. She leaned back and her head banged the cupboard door a few times as I fiercely pounded her into the counter top.

With a loud groan, I unloaded my cum-filled balls. I felt the huge spurts as they exited my cock and filled her insides. I kept pumping fast, the clenching below my balls finally subsiding and slowly came to a stop. I let out a deep breath and looked into her fiery eyes.

"Wow, that was fucking hot!" she exclaimed with a smile. "I fucking love your cock."

I thrust myself forward and drove my still-hard cock deep inside of her. She grunted in pleasure as I slowly withdrew and shoved it in again. The look in her eyes and her messed-up hair was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. My cock stayed hard and I started fucking her again, the slick cum coating my shaft as I pumped in and out of her. 

"Oh god, yes, fuck me again," she moaned.

"You are so fucking hot," I grunted as I pushed into her. "Fuck, you turn me on."

She just moaned in response and began to shiver and shake as she orgasmed again. Her head rocked back and forth as I sped up my pace, pounding into her again. I felt my cum building and grabbed her hips tight as I thrust deep into her. My cock erupted again, spewing more of my hot seed into her. I trembled as the orgasm subsided and fell forward slightly. I put my arms on either side of her to support myself on the counter as we kissed slowly and felt the orgasmic rush subside.

"God, you're beautiful," I whispered.

"Do you think you can make that bed squeak later?" she asked with a giggle.

"Oh yes," I replied as we relaxed together.

I spent the entire weekend with her, fucking, sleeping and fucking again. Eventually, I had to go and loaded up the chairs and table in my truck. We kissed as we parted company.

"This is a one-time thing, okay?" she whispered in my ear. "I have a long-time boyfriend."

I nodded and gave her my phone number.

"If you ever need help in the kitchen call me," I offered. "I will always make time for you if you want me to."

"Maybe," she smiled and put the paper in her pocket.

She never phoned.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments