Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lady Diane

"A bet between sisters leads to afternoon delight"

18
8 Comments 8
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"True story of a afternoon of fun from awhile back."

"Well, hello" A smile crept across my face as Diane walked towards where I was sitting having an Americano.

"Hey Di, how are you?" 

How to describe a force of nature like Diane? She's short and petite, about 5'1 and light enough to pick up one-handed. Her red hair cascades down her back to her perfectly shaped ass. There's no extra weight on Diane's tiny frame but she is perfectly shaped: legs and ass toned from running, slim, flat stomach despite having two kids and perfect, pert little A-cup breasts.

She was the mother of one of my daughter's schoolmates and one of the only moms at the school who spoke to me since the ugly separation I had gone through. She was smart and funny with a dark, sharp wit and a tongue that could cut a man to pieces.

A rose, fully equipped with thorns.

We had been chatting on and off for a few months. Flirting outrageously as we had coffee in Starbucks while the kids were in school. I had been quite brazen, offering her endless orgasms if she ever was tempted. While she hadn't yet taken me home, she often dropped in for a coffee when I was there. 

We chatted for a while, flirting, shocking those around us with our quite open, frank discussion of fucking each other. Then she stood up and said, "Okay, let's do this. My house, now."

When I arrived at Di's she unlocked the door after one knock and turned and walked up the stairs. I hadn't touched her yet; all of our flirting had been verbal but I couldn't wait to get my hands on that perfect heart-shaped ass as she led me to her bedroom.

The blinds were up. She had told me one of her fantasies was to be watched. She turned and grabbed me, kissing me fiercely. She may have been tiny but she easily pushed my 5'10" muscular frame onto her bed. As she broke her kiss to tear her top over her head I did the same, our mouths and tongues meeting again in a hungry, passion-filled kiss.

I reached around and opened her bra one-handed and marvelled at her perfectly pert, small breasts. I kissed down her throat and licked and sucked her nipples, teasing them erect. She ground her hot pussy against my growing cock and moaned as I flicked my tongue across her nipples.

Then she stood and we both quickly stripped off our jeans, my eight-inch cock springing free and standing tall. A smile played across her beautiful face as she murmured, " Not lying about that, I see," and then we were kissing again.

I pushed her back onto the bed and kissed my way down along her body; she grabbed my head and said, "No, I only let girls go down on me, I want your cock now." I kissed back up her body and plunged into her tight, tiny pussy. She moaned and scraped her nails down my back as I started fucking her hot, wet delightfully tight pussy. 

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

She came within seconds, her voice getting higher pitched as she moaned and cried out. I felt her orgasm explode around my thick cock and leaned back, kneeling up as she lay on her back, my cock reaching up for her G-spot as my thumb found her clit. I grabbed her ass with my other hand and lifted her and started to fuck her furiously. Another orgasm engulfed her as her eyes opened wide and she screamed wantonly. 

I leaned in and kissed her and gripped her hair; she was so light in my arms it was no difficulty pulling her up so we were both kneeling up, fucking slowly as we both regained our breath. She had had two amazing orgasms but I wasn't close yet despite her feeling so amazing impaled on my cock. As we slowly kissed and I rocked gently in and out of her pussy, gripping her firm, perfect ass in my hands, she moaned softly and demanded I do it again.

"What?" I smugly replied knowing only too well but wanting to hear the words.

"Fuck me until I scream again." 

I lay back so she was on top, grabbed her throat and pushed her so she stayed sitting up. With my other hand, I began to thumb her clit while I fucked her. Slowly at first, responding to her moans and how she moved her body, building speed and power. As she began to orgasm I tightened my hand on her throat, restricting her air as she exploded around my cock, her moans and screams filling the room.

She grabbed my hand, the one still working her clit and said, "Stop, I need a rest."

I cupped her face and pulled her towards me as I continued to slowly pump my cock in and out and I kissed her. "That's too bad, because I haven't come yet and you're not getting a rest." 

Her eyes filled with lust, she kissed me back fiercely and started pumping her body on my cock, moaning and kissing me. 

It's always been a weakness of mine to be kissed while I fuck, so having this beautiful woman I'd fantasised about for months kissing me, staring into my eyes as I fucked her deliciously tight and wet pussy drove me over the edge in minutes. Soon I was the one moaning and gripping her ass. I pumped harder and deeper and I shot a load of hot cum deep into her pussy. She collapsed on my chest and smiled up at me. 

"What's the smile for?" I asked 

"I'm glad I bet my sister I could fuck two people on my birthday."

"Two people?" I asked, my eyebrows climbing.

"Yes, my neighbour across the way has been watching us and she's coming over tonight." 

My cock had been growing soft and shrinking out of her as we talked but at those words, it began to thicken and harden again. As she felt it she smiled, "But there's a long time to go before then."

 

 

Published 
Written by Ecpr13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments