Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Christmas Carol, Chapter 1

"He'd admired the neighbor woman for years. Single now, this was his chance..."

40
23 Comments 23
12.6k Views 12.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

The Christmas holiday was fast approaching and I had just come back from a job in Chicago to Springfield, Illinois, my hometown. I work as a diesel mechanic for a trucking company and one of our trucks had broken down. I was sent out to get it running again. Because I had been out of town for several days on this job, my neighbor Carol was helping me with some chores I had neglected.

"I really appreciate your doing my laundry, Carol. With my mom at work so much these days, it's hard for her to help me like she used to, and I am just too busy to keep up with everything–especially when I have to go out of town like this."

"Oh, you're welcome, Tommy. Yes, working out of town and not being able to do laundry or other things can put you behind. I'm glad that I could help. Actually, it's kinda nice doing laundry for a man again, instead of washing toddler clothes all the time. Bobby is a great little guy and always makes me laugh, but he goes through clothes like he has a goal to dirty everything he owns!"

"Well, I appreciate that you are willing to do my laundry. I spend so much time working these days that I barely have time to sleep much less do laundry and such. I knew being a diesel mechanic was an in-demand job, I just didn't know HOW in demand it would be!"

Carol laughed. "It's fine Tommy. I'm glad to help out. I mean you do a lot for me around here since Dave left. It's nice that we can help each other out like this."

"Well, that's the good thing about neighbors. We can help each other out when we need a hand. But I should be getting back home and get this stuff put away. You probably got your own work to do and Bobby there will be wanting lunch soon. Thanks again for doing this for me, I appreciate it."

"Ohh... do you have to go so soon? Can't you stay for a little while longer? I just made some fresh Christmas cookies..."

"I don't know, I have..."

"Please Tommy? I get so lonely these days with Dave gone. And Bob's not much of a conversationalist you know. It's nice to have someone to talk to who can talk back! It's just me puttering around this big old house by myself when I'm at home."

"Those cookies do smell good! I suppose I could stay and visit a bit more."

"Oh good. Here let me get you a plate." Carol put six large chocolate chip cookies on a plate and set a glass of milk next to it. "Here sweetie, you sit here and eat. I'll be back in a minute!" Then Carol went around the corner and disappeared.

I ate the cookies and finished the milk. After a couple of minutes of waiting for Carol to return, I felt the call of nature and needed to go to the bathroom. I was well acquainted with the house, having been there many times to do odd jobs for Carol and visit with her and little Bobby. So I went to go to the bathroom while waiting for Carol to return. I got to the bathroom door and opened it as I always did. It wasn't locked and so I didn't realize it was being used.

"TOMMY! OH MY GOD!" Carol screeched. Carol Thomas was sitting on the toilet, her blue dress hiked up around her waist and her panties down around her ankles. She had one hand on her tit and the other buried knuckle deep in her sopping wet pussy!

I was amazed. Here I thought Carol was this quiet, reserved, "proper" lady. But in front of me was a woman who was obviously so terribly unsatisfied that she needed to masturbate herself for fulfillment.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, Carol! I didn't realize the bathroom was occupied! The door... it wasn't locked or anything!"

The expression of horror-filled Carol's face. She was caught in the act of masturbating herself. Her face literally turned white as the blood drained from her. 

"Damn! I'm so used to being in the house by myself I guess I don't bother to lock the door anymore! It's my fault, Tommy. I forgot you were here!" Carol jerked her panties up and stood up.

She looked down in embarrassment while quickly straightening her dress pulling it back down around her legs. 

She walked hurriedly back into the kitchen–I think she was a little ashamed to face me, and getting back into the kitchen gave her a moment to think. She went straight to the sink and started washing a few dishes there to keep from talking to me about what had happened.

I walked up behind her and stood there waiting for her to look at me. I knew that she must feel terribly embarrassed and ashamed, having her next-door neighbor, and a man to boot, catching her in such a private moment. 

I stood there next to her for several long moments waiting for her to turn my way. When she finally did turn and looked at me, it wasn't as Carol Thomas, my neighbor, and my mother's friend. It was as a woman who was so lonely and so forgotten that she had to find pleasure any way she could. She looked so forlorn and so defeated as if life had passed her by and she had missed the bus. 

"Oh, God, Tommy! I'm so embarrassed, I just want to die." 

"Don't be embarrassed, Carol." She kept her head down as I spoke to her, afraid, I think of what she might see in my face. "Instead of you masturbating yourself, I'm gonna do it for you. Let me take care of satisfying that beautiful body of yours." 

"What? Really?"

"Yes, really. I have always thought you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I used to be so jealous of your husband–being with you, being able to hold you, being able to... you know." 

"You were jealous of David?"

"Absolutely. But he's gone now and you are here alone. You don't have anyone to hold at night, you don't have anyone to tell you how amazing you look, or how wonderful it feels to hold you... to kiss you. And that is a damn shame. You should have that. You need that."

"I do, Tommy, I do..."

I took her soft face in my hands and kissed her long, deep, and passionately as she placed her hands lightly on my hips. She hesitated at first, unsure about what she was about to do.

I had never made any advances to her before because it was inappropriate at the time. She was married to David and then after he left, I didn't feel she was interested in getting involved with another man. But now her need for closeness and intimacy overruled all that. 

As I continued to kiss her, I felt her lips part and I took it as an invitation. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she began sucking on my tongue like a tiny cock–a sign of what she really wanted to do to me. After a few moments of heavy kissing and tongue-sucking, she broke the kiss pulling back just a bit to look at me. 

"I... I haven't been with anyone since... since Dave left me. It devastated me, Tommy. Having the man you love turn to another and leave you tears you apart as a woman. I didn't want to have anything to do with anyone. I didn't trust anyone. It took a long time before I was finally able to go out on a date. Since then I have been on a few casual dates, but none of them ended up with us in bed." 

I smiled and put my hand on her cheek. "I've been right here... waiting for you. For years, I've been waiting for this. I'm sorry it had to happen to you, but to be honest this is what I've been waiting for."

I kissed her gently again and when my lips touched hers once more Carol threw out all of her doubts and hesitation. She put her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist, moving them around to cup her asscheeks. She moaned when she felt my hands on her ass and I knew that she wanted me there.

With her moan as my encouragement, I sank my fingers into the soft supple flesh of her ass and she kissed me harder, sucking on my tongue and trying to devour me. It was as if she hadn't kissed anyone in ages and she had been starving for it.

We were still in the kitchen and I could feel her starting to sway with the intensity of our passions. I gently pushed her back against the kitchen counter so she would have something solid to lean against. When her ass pushed up against the counter in her own kitchen, she moaned again knowing she was being taken right where she lived.

Carol loved to cook and considered the kitchen her "domain". Now I had come and was taking control of her right where she felt the safest, the most in charge. The whole domination thing made her ever wetter and hotter!

My hands moved from her ass up to her amazing tits. Carol had an amazing body. The thirty-one-year-old Carol stood five-foot-six-inches tall. She had dishwater blonde hair just brushing the tops of her shoulders and parted in the middle, framing her lovely face and beautiful sapphire blue eyes. 

She had a curvy, voluptuous figure–not model skinny, but not overly fat either. When you hugged her, you know you had a woman in your arms! But it was those amazing tits that first grabbed your attention! She had enormous tits (I would later learn they were 36F in size!) 

It was these soft pillows that I now had in my hands and they felt every bit as good as the looked. As I massaged the firm, yet supple flesh and sank my fingers deep into it, Carol moaned and closed her eyes. I could see by her face that it had been a long time since she'd had a man's hands on her. It made me all the more determined to make this time worth remembering for her.

If Carol had been just another hometown bimbo I might have gone right to licking and sucking her tits or maybe even directly to eating her out on my way to a quick, hard fucking.

But Carol was a lot more than the ditzy girls that hung around the coffee shops and malls. She needed to be won, she was no pushover looking for a quick roll on the carpet. I needed to play this trophy fish before I tried to land her!

I started by kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. While I was there I talked to her... told her the things I knew women liked to hear. Things I had been waiting a long time to tell her.

RosaliaMonteroTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosaliaMonteroTS

"Carol, do you know how long I've wanted you... wanted to be here with you like this? You've driven me crazy for a long, long time, young lady. But now you're mine... and I'm going to show you what you've missed out on!" I whispered low and soft.

They weren't just words either–I meant every bit of what I said. I had longed for her for a very long time and now this was my chance to show her I was more than the guy next door... more than just a helpful neighbor.

Carol moaned as I spoke in her ear. I felt her shudder and cling to me a little tighter. She needed to hear that she was still desirable. She needed to know that someone still thought of her as a woman and not just the single mother of a young toddler. I continued to reassure her she was still desirable.

"I don't know how many nights I dreamt of you Carol, dreamt of holding you just like this, dreamt of kissing you... and dreamt of..."

"What Tommy? What did you dream of?" 

I wanted to tell her that I dreamt of fucking her into a coma... of fucking that sweet pussy until she couldn't walk home. But I knew I was in a delicate place right now. She still wasn't convinced I was man enough for her. She still thought of me as her girlfriend's son. I had to play this diplomatically.

"Give me your hand." She put her hand in mine and I brought it down to my crotch where I placed it over my rock hard bulge. "This Carol. This is what you do to me. Every time I see you, every time I think of you, this happens. I have had to live with this for years because of you.

"Do you know what it's like to want someone so bad you can't sit comfortably... afraid to see them because you might embarrass yourself with this condition? God, woman, you nearly made me go nuts!"

She pulled back from me in shocked surprise. "Oh God, Tommy! Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I mean I didn't intentionally try to! Oh, Tommy honey, you poor man! It must have been terrible! I am so sorry!"

I could see this wasn't getting me where I wanted to go. Time for another angle. "Dammit Carol! I didn't tell you that to get your pity or to make you feel sorry for me. I told you that because I wanted you to know how I feel about you. Fuck woman, I've had a hard-on for you since Mom and I moved in next door!

"I want you, Carol. I want to be with you. Like a man and a woman should be. I want to make love to you. I want to be your man. I know that you haven't been intimate with anyone in a long time–hell I can see from my bedroom window that no other cars come over.

"And I know from the way you moaned when I kissed you and when I touch you that you miss it. What do I have to do to show you that I can be that man... that I WANT to be that man!"

My little "rant" caught her completely off-guard. Until now I have been the polite "nice" boy from next door. But that never got me anywhere with her. Now she was seeing another side of me. A more adult more dominant side of me. And she was having a little trouble taking it all in!

"I...I..."

"Yeah, I know. You still see me as the neighbor boy. The sweet kid next door that you baked cookies for. Mom's son. But does THIS feel like I'm the 'little neighbor boy' anymore?" I told her as I put her hand back on my cock bulge.

"No." I could feel her give my cock a squeeze when her hand went over it. Whether it was intentional or subconscious, I wasn't sure, but I caught it nonetheless.

"Damn right. And there are a few girls in this town that can attest to that fact. But you aren't one of those giddy, bubble-headed mall girls, are you? No, you are a mature, sexy, desirable woman. A woman who knows what she wants and what to do with it when she gets it.

"You want a man who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Not like a tool and not like a piece of china. You want to please and be pleased, don't you? You have a lot to offer, Carol, but you want something in return, am I right?"

Carol moaned a long, slow "Yesss..."

She was so caught up in what I was saying to her, that she didn't notice my hand had moved and was now lightly rubbing across her pussy through her dress and panties. It was a light touch, barely noticeable at first, especially when she was so focused on what I was saying. But her body noticed even if her mind didn't and I could feel the heat coming from her.

"Carol, honey, I know it was hard for you when Dave left. It had to crush you, him doing that to you. I actually came over a couple of times to see how you were doing and offer to help you with things, but instead, I heard you crying–once in the bathroom, and once in your bedroom. But I left without you knowing I was even there.

"Carol, I know that you have been lonely and you've missed the attention that only a man can give you. I know what it's like to sleep alone and after having someone next to you, it must be even harder, isn't that right?"

"Oh God, yes Tommy."

"Then let me help you, honey. Let me help make that loneliness disappear. I want to help you. I want to give you that attention and comfort. Let me remind you what it's like to be loved and appreciated. Can I do that for you?"

She finally broke. "Oh Tommy, please..."

She looked up at me with a look on her face I will never forget. It was a look of helpless pleading... like a puppy left in the animal shelter that just wanted to go home. It very nearly broke my heart. 

I pulled her into another kiss and this time, she didn't hold back. With her arms back around my neck and her fingers running through my hair, she put everything she had into that kiss... like she had been holding onto it all this time in hopes that someone would come along that she could give it to.

Well, she had found that person in me. And everything she gave me I gave her right back, too. I had been waiting longer than her for this, and I made sure she knew that. 

As I kissed her, I pressed myself against her letting her feel my cock bulge just where it would do the most good. And it worked too, I could feel her moving her hips and rubbing her crotch against mine, feeling my hardness against her pussy and clit even though we were both still fully dressed. Her breathing had become harder and she moaned and mewled softly into my mouth. Her body was starting to surrender and her mind was becoming cloudy.

I moved away from her just an inch or so–just long enough to gather her dress and hike it up around her waist a little. Then I reached down and began rubbing her pussy through her panties, rubbing her hard enough she could really feel it now. 

She gasped at first, the idea of anyone touching her down there like that was strange–it had been so long since it last happened. And the fact that it was me, the neighbor "kid", her best girlfriend's son, well you can see how that would cause a person to be a bit taken aback!

But I wasn't altogether unfamiliar with the anatomy of a woman's groin and the sweet spots therein. Almost as soon as the breath had left her, her gasp turned into a moan and she realized that this was not the touch of "the boy next door".

My touch began to send waves of heavenly bliss from her pussy to her brain and she gave herself willingly to the pleasurable feelings. 

She clung to me as if she never wanted to let me go and our foreheads touched as she closed her eyes. My hand worked her pussy until I felt a warm wet spot develop. Then I moved my hand up and slipped it under her panties, touching her bare pussy for the first time.

"Oh God, Tommy!"

Carol's knees buckled slightly as she moaned, but I had her up against the counter and with my other hand behind her I was ready to catch her if need be. My hand slipped under the waistband of her panties and I felt the soft fur of her pubic patch. I moved a little further down and found her hot steaming hole. 

Carol was soaked! I had never felt a woman with such a wet pussy! Even after I had been playing with the girls I knew at the college, none of them were this wet! It was almost as if someone turned a hose on her!

"Holy crap, Carol! You're completely drenched! Your panties are wringing wet!"

She blushed as red as an apple. "Yeah, I get pretty wet when..."

"When what, Carol?"

"When I'm... excited." 

"Are you excited Carol?"

"Oh yesss..." she confessed blushing again. I knew that admitting that I was sexually arousing her was very hard for her. So I didn't take her words lightly. The only thing harder would be to admit that she wanted me. And she would be that doing very soon!

"OH! OH, TOMMY!" she cried as I slipped two fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

"Shhh... just relax Carol. Relax and let me pleasure you, honey. Let yourself feel for once."

"But Tommy... your... motherrr... Oh God Tommy!"

"You are a woman, Carol. A woman who deserves to feel like one. Who should feel like one. And I'm going to see to it you do. I'm going to show you what you should have been getting all along. Dave was an idiot to let you go, but his loss is going to be my gain. And you are not going to suffer from his poor decision-making anymore."

"Carol, sweetheart, I have told you how I feel about you. I have tried to show you that you deserve to be happy and I think I can make you happy. If you will let me. Now you've already admitted that I am turning you on. So, Carol, will you let me help you feel like the woman I see in front of me?"

This was it. This was the moment that would define our relationship. Was I always to be a kid in her eyes, just the neighbor boy who likes her milk and cookies? Or was I going to step into her ex-husband's shoes and become the man she needs to be the woman she wants to be again? I waited anxiously for her next words...
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments