Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Night With My Cyber Neighbor

"Spending some time with my neighbor"

30
10 Comments 10
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My wife, Krista, recently got a secretarial job with her girlfriend.  She was gone most of the week during the day till about 4 pm.  I can’t say I wasn’t happy about it.  I was ecstatic. I knew my wife had lost interest in our marriage years ago.  Krista stayed because she had gotten used to the money.  That was when I started surfing the internet and found my cyber neighbor, Lana. 

I got lucky in a business opportunity and once it hit big, I got out with enough money that I didn’t need to work.  But I took classes and became a computer security consultant.  I knew if I was to divorce her without proof of any infidelity, she would take my nest egg.

Krista had never cared about my interests.  I’m still not sure why we married.  Although, it had only been just two years since we had gotten married, she cared more about herself.  That’s why and how I started talking to Lana.  Lana was my cyber neighbor, who I recently discovered happens to be my sex-starved next-door neighbor.

I had noticed Krista was more chipper towards me, even so much as to flirt with me.  Teasing me that she wanted sex but never actually going through with it.  She would strip for me seductively; occasionally she would flash me. There was even an occasional handjob.  Never did we actually have sex in weeks.

It was then I suspected she was cheating.  Not that I had room to talk.  I was fooling around with Lana after I suspected the cheating.  I would find out the truth and take the appropriate measures to protect myself and my money.

So, in between some of our cybersex sessions, I had been able to set up extra security such as motion lights, hidden cameras, and microphones that I could access on my tablet.  I also took the assets I could and put them in just my name. Other assets would have to wait until later.

My suspicions about Krista grew because of her girlfriend.  Her girlfriend was always sleeping around and even tried to seduce me.  It was probably a setup to catch me cheating and divorce me while getting as much money as she could. That was about the time Krista’s interest in our marriage went south.  I found out from a friend that her girlfriend was fucking her boss on a regular basis and I figured that was why she got a job there: so that they could both could fuck the boss.  More reason for me to get out.

Lana messaged me to say her husband was going out of town for a few days again.  She really enjoyed shopping with me and asked me to spend the night with her.  I messaged her back and said I would make it happen but to give me a few hours to set up the details.

I jumped in the shower to clear my head and come up with an idea.  Krista had called and said she and her girlfriend were going out to dinner and maybe dancing that night.  I told her that I got a call from one of my companies with a security problem and needed to go check it out.  I would be gone a day or two at the most.  I was leaving this evening.  She seemed excited about me being gone. I wonder why?  She wished me a safe trip and told me to call when I got there. 

Then I was ready to phone Lana.

“Hey, baby,” she said. I could sense the giddiness and excitement in her voice.  “So, what’s the plan for us?”

“Hey yourself, beautiful,” I replied.  “I told the wife I needed to go out of town on business for a couple of days.  I will take an Uber to the airport to not cause suspicion.  Can you pick me up at the airport?”

“Absolutely, I will.”

“I’ll message you when I’m on my way.”

I went to pack a small bag to keep up the charade of going out of town.  I double-checked every camera in the house, as well as the connection from my tablet.  Everything worked out right. I called for my Uber to pick me up.  After I was in the Uber, I called Lana.

“Hey, baby. I’m on the way to the airport.  Can you meet me in half an hour?”

“Sure thing, sweetie! I just have to finish getting your surprise ready, then I will be on my way.”

“My surprise?  You didn’t have to.  I just want to be with you more than ever after our shopping excursion.  You made me realize what I’ve been missing and I want to return the favor.  I know online is good, but in person is a hell of a lot better. Don’t you think?”

“Yes, I do.  That’s why the surprise.  Besides, I’ve been really horny after you said you’d stay with me.  It’s been hard not to touch myself and cum.  I’ve been bringing myself to the edge.  I want you to take me over the edge. Can you do that for me, Bret?”

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

“Lana, I will do that and more.  My cock is so hard for you right now.  I can’t wait to see you.”

The Uber dropped me off. I grabbed my bags and walked into the airport lobby.  I did a quick look around and walked back out.  I stood close to the doors looking for my ride.  Lana was there, after a minute or two of me waiting.

We kissed and she quickly drove back to her house.  I ducked down just in case a stray neighbor was out and saw Lana pull in her garage with me.  Lana couldn’t wait to get me naked.  My little MILF neighbor had my pants undone and before I knew it, my cock had disappeared in her mouth.

Lana positioned herself so I could finger her hot pussy.  I slid a finger in her dripping cunt.  She almost gagged on my cock when I did that.  As I started to finger her, something felt different.  That’s when I noticed the butt plug.  Lana must have gotten that as my surprise.  Lana slyly turned towards me and looked at me with her cum-fuck-me eyes.

“Surprise!”  she whispered.

I  grinned right back at her. My fingers feverishly fucked her pussy as Lana worked my shaft, trying her best to get me to explode in her mouth before we got into the house.  I moved my hand and fingers from her pussy to inspect her new toy.  My hand was coated in her love juice.  I gripped the plug tightly and gently twisted it back and forth.  Lana stopped instantly and began moaning, her saliva dripping from her mouth onto my cock. 

I slowly started to pull it out and she let out such an erotic sounding moan between pleasure and pain that I almost climaxed all over the place because Lana had stopped sucking me and her head was back in ecstasy.  I put the plug back in place as Lana slowly recovered and proceeded to continue sucking me non-stop.

“Oh God, Lana!”  You must really want my cum.”  She slowly nodded in agreement.  I decided to let her have fun and I relaxed to fully enjoy my blowjob.  Her hand ran up and down my shaft as her mouth was fixated on just the head of my cock.  The slow methodical pace on my shaft mixed with the quickness around the head was pure agony.  But, the best kind.  I was on cloud nine from her hands and mouth. That cloud was taking me to the edge and I knew it wasn’t going to stop. I could feel the need to release building.

Lana knew it too.  She released my shaft and cupped her hands around my balls.  Slowly she massaged me.  I grabbed the back of Lana’s head and she took the hint.  She began pumping my cock hard and fast, head bobbing, waiting for the eventual eruption of cum into her mouth. I didn’t disappoint her.

“I’m cumming, Lana!” I moaned.  My cock shot rope after rope of my cum in her mouth. She took it like a pro. Didn’t miss a thing. Not a drop of cum was spilled.

After Lana was sure I was done cumming, she climbed over the driver's side of the car and sat in my lap.  She leaned down and kissed me.  As our tongues danced, I noticed that Lana had not swallowed all of my cum, but saved some for me to taste from her mouth.  The fact the Lana did that was so erotic and sensual that I was getting horny and hard.

Lana could tell that too.  Her gyrating on my cock got me fully erect in no time.  She slid effortlessly on my cock.  In no time, my cock was buried deep in her wet pussy. Lana rode it slow and steady. We had all night long. My hands grabbed her ass and pulled Lana close.  I slowly started to slide my right hand towards her plug.   Slowly, I gripped it and began to pull it out.  Lana gasped but continued riding my cock.  I pushed it back in.

“Oh my God!”  Lana cried out.  “Fuck yes!  Bret, cum with me, give me all that spunk.  Fuck your little slut, make me cum!”  Lana’s pussy clenched on my cock and started milking all the cum I could muster.  I thrust my cock deep into Lana as she hit another climax with me.  My face was buried in between her voluptuous breasts.    A warn, wet sensation slowly engulfed my lap.  Lana had cum all over my lap along with the creampie I had given her, dripping from her pussy onto me. 

Lana grabbed my face and kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue into her mouth.  “That was so fucking intense! I can’t wait for you to fuck me in bed. Let’s go shower now!”

 

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments