Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge of a Nerd

"A bullied nerd gets his revenge"

86
18 Comments 18
36.8k Views 36.8k
9.5k words 9.5k words
Famous Story

Snapping picture after picture with her IPhone, Debra Ashton’s eyes welled with tears as she beheld her daughter’s radiance.

Eighteen year old Nina Ashton’s hair was perfect, her make-up was immaculate and her dress was absolutely breathtaking. Combining all of this with the girl's enchanting dark blue eyes, her plump and pouting lips, her porcelain skin, her dazzling smile and her alluring statuesque figure: She was the epitome of the Goddess Aphrodite herself.

It was senior prom night. And for Debra Ashton, it was the end of the beginning. Her last baby was all grown up.

Oh how time flies, Debra thought. If only her father were alive to see her. Scott and Debra Ashton had divorced seven years earlier and Scott had been killed four years after that in a tragic boating accident while he was schmoozing clients. Though she despised the man from top to bottom after a very turbulent and philandering fourteen year marriage, Debra nonetheless felt tremendous compassion for her two daughters who were devastated at the sudden loss of their father. Meredith was just fifteen while Nina was just eleven at the time.

With the limo waiting outside and Nina growing impatient, Debra took one last picture of the group of six: Nina, her two best friends and all three of their dates. Now that was the only thing that didn’t really seem to fit into the overall picture this evening; Nina’s date. As she was head of the varsity cheerleading squad and probably the most popular and beautiful girl on campus, her choice of a prom date was most surprising.

For nearly the last two years, Nina had been seriously dating Evan Jordan: “The big man on campus!” Evan was a blond haired, blue-eyed, six-foot-four, a hundred and eighty pound muscle clad specimen of absolutely delicious young manhood. An All-State quarterback for the varsity football team and all-star pitcher for the varsity baseball team, he and Nina went together like peanut butter and jelly. While definitely not the sharpest pencil in the box scholastically, Evan had all the wit and charm of an eighteenth century debonair southern aristocrat. And he was so good looking! Debra Ashton had spent many a night in the privacy of her bedroom with her vibrator in hand and Evan Jordan on her mind.

Then suddenly about two weeks before the prom, Nina and Evan broke up. Nina would not discuss it at all and Debra noted that she showed almost no emotion over it. Then out of nowhere, Nina announced that she was taking her student tutor, Jeremy Davis to the prom. Now while Jeremy is a very sweet and exceptionally brilliant young man, he isn’t exactly what Debra would consider to be anywhere in Nina’s league. A year younger than Nina, Jeremy Davis was an extremely lanky young man with short black hair and his skin was so very pale; almost ashen at times. Just barely as tall as Nina at five-nine, Jeremy always had a pair of thick rimmed glasses over his dark hazel eyes. His face was narrow and extremely ordinary and splattered with unsightly pimples while his cheeks were deeply sunken. His arms were long and wiry with enormous boney hands and long, skeletal fingers. His body was rail thin and sickly looking with virtually no muscle mass whatsoever. Yet his intelligence rivaled that of Albert Einstein and he had worked wonders with Nina’s comprehension of Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry. In layman's terms, Jeremy Davis was a total nerd! So perhaps inviting him to the prom was Nina’s way of thanking him for all he had done for her and her future, Debra reasoned to herself. She also had to admit that the tuxedo that Nina had selected for him really worked well on him.

Debra ultimately found the whole idea to be a very sweet and noble gesture on her daughter’s part, because let’s face it: Boys like Jeremy Davis do not get to go out with girls as beautiful as Nina.

From the front porch of her five bedroom, two story home on the far northwest side of Indianapolis, Debra watched the kids climb into the stunning stretch limousine they’d hired for the evening.

Wearing a turquoise sundress that fell to her calves and fit loosely around her lean, trim and shapely body, Debra felt the early June breeze cascade through her shoulder length dark chocolate brown hair. Standing nearly six feet tall on two long, toned and sexily sculpted legs rising up to form a magnificently firm and spherical ass with a slim and sexy waist, firm and flat tummy and two firm 34 C-cup breasts, forty-seven-year-old Debra Ashton was a stunningly beautiful woman with a pristine hourglass figure. Being of Italian descent, her skin was a gorgeous shade of olive; porcelain smooth and sinfully soft. Her face was narrow with dazzling dark green eyes, high cheeks, prim nose, perfect chin, and pouting, luscious lips. And her smile could take your breath away.

Needless to say, nobody need ask Nina Ashton where she got her immaculate beauty once they behold her mother. Like mother, like daughter. Well, at least in physical beauty anyway.

Debra watched the limo until it disappeared around the corner at the end of the block then went back into the house. Sighing despondently, Debra felt very melancholy as she looked around the cavernous house that had been her home for nearly twenty years. It seemed so empty now. She watched both her daughters grow up here. And now they were gone. True, Nina still had a couple of months before she left for college, but watching her tonight told Debra that her career as a full-time mother was over.

Pouring herself a glass of Chianti, Debra sat on the living room sofa and turned on the local evening news as she thumbed through all the photos she’d taken of Nina and her prom night entourage on her phone. The next thing she knew, Debra had pulled out the old family photo albums and was sobbing piteously over Nina’s baby and toddler pictures. Before long, tears were streaming down her cheeks and she was feeling so sorry for herself.

Just then, Debra’s phone alerted her that she’d just received a text message. Wiping her eyes and snatching up her phone off the coffee table, Debra gazed at the screen. Instantly she was a bit puzzled; for the message was from Sharon Jordan: Evan Jordan’s mother. And there was a picture attached. Unlocking her phone and opening the message, Debra was soon staring at yet another prom night picture of Nina and her entourage.

Only there was one rather big difference between this picture and the one’s she’d taken not an hour ago. Instead of Jeremy Davis standing beside Nina, there was Evan Jordan.

Totally baffled, Debra quickly dialed Sharon’s number and lifted the phone to her ear.

Debra Ashton and Sharon Jordan had been good friends long before Nina and Evan ever began dating. They had actually met at a divorce therapy group for women as Sharon’s husband Andrew had divorced her at almost the exact same time that Scott and Debra were divorcing. They became very close friends and confidants. Then when Evan and Nina began dating, the two women agreed that they would keep their friendship completely independent of their children’s relationship and stay out of their affairs entirely.

Yet ever since the break-up, Debra had not heard from Sharon. Needless to say she was a tad surprised to see that text from her. But not nearly as surprised as with what she saw in it.

“Hey Deb,” Sharon’s sweet voice said as it came on the line, “Take it you got my text.”

“Yes I did,” Debra replied. “And I’m a tad confused.”

“Oh,” Sharon queried.

“Did you take this picture today?” Debra asked.

“Of course,” Sharon told her. “Not more than fifteen minutes ago. Just before the kids left.”

“Nina and Evan were together?”

“Yes.”

“How did that come about?”

“Ah Deb,” Sharon began, now sounding quite baffled herself, “My son and your daughter have been dating for over two years. Surely you've noticed that on occasion?”

“But I thought they’d broken up,” Debra replied.

“What?” Sharon shouted. “Debra honey, are you feeling okay?”

“I’m not sure,” Debra answered. “Nina told me that she and Evan broke up two weeks ago. And when she left here this evening, her date for the prom was Jeremy Davis.”

“Jeremy Davis,” Sharon nearly gasped. “That nerd that tutors her?”

“Sharon,” Debra snapped defensively, “He’s a nice boy!”

“Sorry,” Sharon replied, muffling a chuckle.

“That’s why I haven’t been in touch with you the last couple of weeks and I figured it’s why you haven’t been in touch with me either,” Debra explained. “Just letting things cool off between the kids.”

“Deb, are you sure you’re okay? Because you’re talking really crazy and I’m finding it rather hard to believe,” Sharon expounded. “First of all, Evan never breathed a word of anything of the sort to me. Plus, Nina has been over here almost constantly over the past two weeks. They seem more in love now than they ever have been.”

“Sharon, I have pictures to prove it. Nina left this house tonight on the arm of Jeremy Davis,” Debra stated matter of factly.

“In fact…” Debra pushed a few buttons on her phone and shot a text with an attached picture she’d taken to Sharon. “I just sent you a picture I took,” Debra told her.

There was a brief moment of silence on the other end of the line as Sharon checked the message and viewed the picture.

“What the hell,” Sharon finally said, now very confused.

“I told you,” Debra replied.

“Deb I swear, the limo pulled up and three couples got out: Tyler and Kylie, Brad and Jenna and of course, Evan and Nina. No Jeremy Davis,” Sharon told her.

“Sharon, I’m sorry,” Debra replied, “But I am completely lost.”

“I am, too,” Sharon said. “That is so strange. Why would….?? Oh no!”

“What?”

“Oh no!” Sharon sighed desperately.

“What is it?” Debra demanded.

“It was a prank,” Sharon explained.

“A prank? What are you talking about?” Debra asked.

“You were a sorority girl once, right?” Sharon questioned.

“Yeah,” Debra answered. “But what does that have to do with...Oh my God!”

“Yep,” Sharon conceded.

“But why would they do such a horrible thing?”

“Did we need a reason to torment and be mean to somebody we considered inferior?”

“Maybe we are jumping to conclusions here,” Debra offered. “I mean maybe…"

Just then, Debra’s front doorbell rang.

“Somebody’s at the door,” Debra told Sharon.

“Don’t hang up please,” Sharon replied. “I have a funny feeling.”

“Then I’ve got the same funny feeling,” Debra said as she hurried across the living room, through the foyer and to the door. Turning the deadbolt and opening the door, Debra nearly dropped her phone and her heart instantly broke as she beheld Jeremy Davis.

With the exception of his black socks and dress shoes, the rest of his clothing had been ripped from his body and all he had covering him were the remains of his tuxedo jacket wrapped around his waist. He was completely soaked from head to toe with water, mud, motor oil, shaving cream and based on the smell, fresh urine. His glasses were broken and just barely dangling on his face. There was blood running out his nose and tattered pieces of duct tape were wrapped around his wrist and ankles. Apparently he’d been bound but had managed to break free.

Debra’s eyes bulged and she slapped her hand over her mouth as she gasped deeply. Tears instantly flooded her eyes.

“Oh my God,” Debra gasped. “Oh, Jeremy!”

“I’m terribly sorry,” Jeremy said calmly. “I just couldn’t think of any place else to go.”

“Oh, honey,” Debra sobbed. “Oh Jeremy! Oh my God, what happened?”

“I’d rather not talk about it,” he replied. “I’d just like to use your phone so I can call my Mom to come pick me up.”

“Oh, honey,” Debra said. “Please come in.”

“I really don’t think you want me to do that right now,” Jeremy replied. “If you could just dial for me and hold the phone.”

“Deb? Deb?” Sharon shouted on the other end of the phone. “What’s going on?”

“Sharon, you were right. Jeremy’s standing right in front of me. Or at least, what’s left of him.”

“I’ll be right over,” Sharon stated.

“I don’t know if that’s such a good idea,” Debra mumbled.

“I am coming over,” Sharon stated again and the line went dead.

Debra set her phone down on the table beside the door. “Oh Jeremy. Oh honey, I am so sorry. Won’t you please come in? We need to get you cleaned up. Please! I insist.”

“Umm, maybe you have a garden hose or something I’d could use to at least rinse off before I come in,” Jeremy suggested.

“Yeah, there’s one in the backyard. It’s behind the garage on the other side of the swimming pool. You can use the gate right over there.”

“Thank you,” Jeremy said quietly.

“Honey, I don’t deserve your thanks.”

“It wasn’t your fault.”

“But it was my daughter.”

“Still,” Jeremy said, “You are not her.”

“As soon as you’re done, I want you to come inside and take a shower and really clean off good. I’ll find you something to put on. And don’t worry about calling anybody, I’ll get you home,” Debra told him.

“Okay,” Jeremy said as he sauntered around the side of the house.

It was then that Debra realized that the poor dear had even been stripped of his underwear as Jeremy’s two pale white and narrow ass cheeks were visible through the shredded remains of the jacket wrapped around him.

Stepping back into the house and closing the front door, Debra was quivering with fury. Her first thought was to call Nina and order her home at once. She didn’t raise either of her daughter’s to be so blatantly cruel to another human being. But right now was hardly the time to deal with her. In truth, Debra Ashton didn’t even want to speak to her daughter, much less look at her. Never in her life had she been more disgusted and or more ashamed with one of her daughters.

Kicking off her sandals, Debra hurried upstairs to the linen closet and collected a couple of towels for Jeremy to use. She then went down the long hallway and into Meredith’s old bathroom to make sure it was fully stocked and ready for use. Coming back down the stairs with the towels under her arm a few moments later, Debra was just passing through the foyer as the front doorbell rang again.

Debra barely had the door knob turned before Sharon Jordan practically broke the door down on her way in and nearly trampled over Debra in the process.

Like Debra Ashton, forty-nine-year-old Sharon Jordan was a stunning woman for her age. Aside from eighteen-year-old Evan, Sharon had two older boys as well. Twenty-three-year-old Tyler and twenty-seven-year-old Seth; who had just recently made her the grandmother of a precious little girl. Tall and slender with a divine hour glass figure and fair alabaster skin, Sharon stood nearly five-foot-ten. Her hair was a lovely shade of strawberry blonde; full and flowing down to her shoulder blades. Though not quite as tone and athletically built as Debra, Sharon was lean and trim with fertile hips, a flat tummy and a very pert and bountiful chest with glamorously round 34 C-cups. Sharon’s face was soft and beautiful with dazzling sky-blue eyes, plump ruby lips and a sparkling-white smile.

Entering the foyer of the Ashton home dressed in a pair of white khaki shorts, a pink tank top and a pair of flip-flops on her feet with all that beautiful strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, Sharon carried a plastic bag full of clothing in her hand.

“Hey, Deb,” Sharon said breathlessly.

“Hi, Sharon,” Debra replied.

The two women shared a brief hug and a peck kiss on the lips.

“So what happened?” Sharon asked. “What did they do?”

Debra brought Sharon up to speed on the situation as she led her through the house and into the kitchen where Sharon set the bag of clothing down in one of the chairs around the kitchen table.

“When I get my hands on my son... ” Sharon hissed.

“Tell me about it,” Debra replied. “Don’t get me wrong, I did some pretty mean-spirited things when I was their age, but this was just flat out hateful cruelty.”

“So where is Jeremy now?” Sharon asked.

“I guess he’s still hosing off behind the garage. He insisted on doing that before he came in the house,” Debra told her. “And to be perfectly honest, I’m glad he did because he was a horrible mess.”

“Poor baby,” Sharon sighed.

Just then, the two women heard a splash from out in the backyard.

“What was that?” Sharon asked.

“Sounds like somebody just dove in the pool,” Debra answered.

The two of them stepped over to the bay windows and peered out through the venetian blinds onto the elegant patio and the elaborate in-ground swimming pool beyond. Jeremy had indeed dove into the pool and was now swimming freestyle the length of the pool and back again.

“Well, I’m glad to see he’s making himself at home,” Sharon commented. “I certainly hope he rinsed off first.”

“He did,” Debra said. “There’s the hose over there. I can tell it’s been used. And even if he didn’t, I don’t mind. I’ll make Nina clean the pool first thing when she gets home.”

"And still in her dress, right?” Sharon added.

“Goddamn right! And without letting her sleep first either.”

The two women shared a laugh and then Sharon seemed to focus closer on Jeremy in the pool.

“Deb, is he naked in there?” Sharon asked.

“I would think so,” Debra replied. “After all, the only thing left of his clothing was the tattered remains of his tuxedo jacket. In fact, there it is lying on the edge of the pool.”

“I understand that,” Sharon offered. “But still, it’s daylight out. And you’re just inside. Seems a bit brazen of him to go skinny dipping in your swimming pool if you ask me.”

“After the ordeal he’s been through this afternoon, I highly doubt going swimming naked could possibly embarrass him any more than he already is," Debra reasoned.

“How old is he?” Sharon queried.

“Seventeen,” Debra answered.

“Oh my,” Sharon whispered. “Just a baby.”

The two women continued to watch Jeremy swim laps back and forth the length of the pool.

“Certainly has good form,” Debra observed.

“Deb, is it just me or is this kind of weird?” Sharon asked.

“What?”

“The two of us secretly watching a naked seventeen-year-old boy swimming in your pool," Sharon explained.

“What’s the matter? You feeling like a dirty old woman or something?” Debra asked slyly with a wink.

“Absolutely not!” Sharon snapped.

“Oh really," Debra began, "There’s a seventeen-year-old, naked boy just a few feet away from you and you expect me to believe you haven’t had a dirty thought or two?”

"Deb, he’s not exactly my type. After all, he's younger than all three of my sons. Plus, he's a nerd," Sharon reasoned.

“Yes, but he’s still a seventeen-year-old young man. And he’s naked," Debra joshed.

“Oh please,” Sharon scoffed, "I'm a grandmother now."

"And grandmothers don't get horny?"

"Fuck off!"

Just then Jeremy lifted himself up out of the pool and stood on the edge. Both women instantly fell silent with their eyes bulging.

Neither could move! Neither could breathe.

Jeremy’s skin was deathly pale but glistening beautifully in the fading afternoon sunlight. He was so thin that you could literally count his ribs at fifty paces. The pimples on his face were larger than his nipples and he had virtually no body hair except for on his legs, which were long and lanky. His feet were enormous while his waist and hips were extremely narrow.

But it was what lie between those long and lanky legs that had Debra Ashton and Sharon Jordan entranced. From out of a thick and plentiful bushel of black pubic hair dangled a massive, vein-laced cock with two enormous and meaty balls suspended behind and below. Easily eight-and-a-half inches long and with considerable girth while in this flaccid state, one could only imagine the majesty of it when it was fully erected.

“Oh my,” Sharon whispered with her hand now on her chest over her pounding heart.

“Wow,” Debra whispered. Both women’s eyes remained locked on that immense specimen of sexual manhood as Jeremy stood at the edge of the pool running his hands through his hair and over his face. “So,” Debra finally spoke. “You feeling like a dirty old woman now?”

“Oh,” Sharon stammered, “Maybe just a little bit.”

Jeremy then turned away from them suddenly and scooted around the edge of the pool to the diving board at the far end. Climbing up on the board, he adjusted his massive length and then dove back into the water. Debra and Sharon never took their eyes off of him.

“Okay,” Sharon uttered, “Not only am I a dirty old woman now, but also a very wet old woman to boot.”

“Guess I ought to take these towels out to him,” Debra said.

“Do what?” Sharon stuttered. “If he’s not bashful, why should we be?”

“Maybe because he doesn’t know we’re watching him. Hell, he doesn’t even know I’m here!”

Just then Jeremy again pulled himself up out of the pool. Picking up the tattered remains of his tuxedo jacket, he again wrapped it around his waist to cover himself. Picking up his shoes and socks, Jeremy approached the back door of the house.

“Well doesn’t look like I’ll have to because I think he’s coming,” Debra said. With that, Debra unlocked and opened the back door just as Jeremy was about to knock.

“Feeling a little better?” Debra asked.

“Just so you know, Mrs. Ashton, I did hose off before I jumped into the pool,” Jeremy said.

“Don’t worry about it, honey,” Debra told him. “That’s the last thing on my mind. Also, don’t call me Mrs. Ashton. My name is Debra. Now please come in. Here, I got you a couple of towels.” Debra handed Jeremy the towels as she took his shoes and socks.

“Thank you,” Jeremy said softly.

Stepping inside, Jeremy wrapped one of the towels around his waist and proceeded to start drying himself with the other when he noticed Sharon.

“Oh I’m sorry, Mrs. Ashton,” he began.

“Debra,” Debra corrected him with a smile.

“I didn’t know you had company now.”

“Oh no,” Debra said. “Jeremy this is Sharon Jordan. She’s Evan’s mother.”

“Jeremy, I can’t begin to tell you how sorry I am and how much I regret the way my son treated you,” Sharon said wholeheartedly.

“And Nina, too,” Debra added. “Honey, I am so sorry.”

“I’ll live,” Jeremy sighed. “It’s hardly the first time I’ve been humiliated in public.”

“But this was such a hateful and personally cruel thing to do. Especially after all the work you’ve done trying to help her in her studies,” Debra said.

“And I am so disgusted with Evan I cannot even begin to put it into words,” Sharon offered. “I never raised my son to treat people this way. Rest assured, he will never hear the end of this.”

“Please,” Jeremy said. “I appreciate and accept your apologies. But right now I think I’d just like to go home.”

“Only after you shower first,” Debra said. “If you go upstairs and down the hall to the last door on the right, you’ll find a full bathroom all ready for you. It’s fully stocked and you just take all the time you need.”

“And once that’s done, I’ll take you home myself, honey.” Sharon added. “I even brought some of Evan’s old clothes for you to wear.”

"Thank you, Mrs. Jordan," Jeremy whispered.

"Sharon," Sharon corrected him softly.

“Last door on the right?” Jeremy asked Debra and she nodded. “Thank you.” Jeremy then turned and hurried across the living room before disappearing into the foyer.

Seconds later, Debra and Sharon could hear his footsteps clunking up the stairs and then down the hallway above.

“How about a glass of wine?” Debra said as she set Jeremy’s shoes and socks down beside the back door.

“Got anything stronger?” Sharon asked.

“I've got a bottle of Absolut Vodka and a couple of shot glasses,” Debra replied.

“Make it a double, then,” Sharon told her. “Then I’ll have some wine.”

After slamming a couple of shots of vodka each, Debra then poured a glass of Chianti for Sharon and herself before the two of them sat down together on the living room sofa. For nearly half an hour, the two women sat and talked as they sipped their wine and waited for Jeremy. Try as they might to talk of other things, their conversation kept coming back to Jeremy’s beautiful cock. This in turn led them to discuss their sex lives, or rather the lack thereof for both of them. Though they both had had their share of suitors since divorcing their husbands, between being full time single mothers and managing very lucrative careers --Sharon, a banking executive and Debra, a commercial real-estate broker-- who had time for anything else?

The alcohol was really beginning to kick in now as both women were feeling very warm and fuzzy. And free! So the topic of Jeremy and his immense rod of manhood became more and more frivolous.

“Oh my God,” Sharon giggled, “You’re actually thinking about seducing him, aren’t you?”

“I can’t get that big cock out of my mind,” Debra replied as she swallowed the last of her wine.

“But he’s just a baby,” Sharon said. “And he’s…”

“He’s what?” Debra asked. 

“Well he’s not very good looking,” Sharon finally answered.

“He’s cute in his own way,” Debra snapped.

“And I’m sorry, but he's a nerd. He probably wouldn’t be a very good fuck,” Sharon told her.

“Sharon, I don’t know about you,” Debra began, “But the absolute worst fuck I’ve ever had was still pretty good.”

“True,” Sharon agreed.

“Especially if they’re hung like that,” Debra added.

Just then the two women heard the shower shut off upstairs.

“Oh dear,” Sharon said, “I forgot to give him the clothes I brought.”

“Then I guess he’ll have to come down to get them,” Debra told her.

“I guess he will,” Sharon replied with a seductive grin as she finished the last of her wine.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

“And let us not forget that it was my daughter and your son that did this to him. So I guess it is up to us to make it up to him,” Debra purred.

“You’re serious about this, aren’t you?” Sharon asked.

“I am fucking horny,” Debra declared. “And I really, really want that big cock.”

“So just what do you have in mind in terms of seduction?” Sharon asked.

The two women were slowly, perhaps inadvertently inching toward one another on the sofa.

“Mmm, what is the one thing that turns most men on more than anything else?” Debra asked as she began gently caressing the skin of Sharon’s leg.

“Oh my,” Sharon cooed. “We haven’t done that in a very long time.”

“Five years,” Debra purred as she fondled one of Sharon's breasts through her tank top.

“Really,” Sharon hissed as she caressed Debra's cheek. "Now that's way too long."

Instantly the two women’s mouths seared together in a deep kiss of unbridled passion. Debra immediately took the dominant position, pushing Sharon down on her back on the sofa and straddling her body. Debra’s tongue sank into the deep recesses of Sharon’s hot and silky mouth as Sharon wrapped her legs around Debra’s powerful body while her hands stroked the woman’s back.

“God,” Debra hissed. “You’re so fuckin' sexy!”

“Mmm, so are you,” Sharon purred.

Debra and Sharon pawed at each other’s bodies and tugged at each other’s clothing as their kiss grew deeper and more passionate. Debra lathered Sharon’s long and sleek neck with luxurious licks and suckles. Sharon kicked her sandals off as she tugged on Debra’s summer dress in an attempt to raise it up her body.

The two women got so lost in the primal lust for each other that they did not notice Jeremy enter the room wrapped in just a white towel. Finally, Debra opened her eyes and her seductive gaze fell upon the rail thin, pimply faced and lanky young man with the huge bulge under his towel standing not six feet away from them.

“Mmm, hello Jeremy,” Debra purred with her body grinding down on Sharon’s.

“Hi,” Jeremy managed to utter.

“Hi, Jeremy,” Sharon cooed.

“You said you had some clothes of Evan’s that I could borrow,” Jeremy stuttered.

With that, Debra pushed herself up off Sharon and the sofa as she then teetered over to Jeremy. “Jeremy, Sharon and I have been talking while you were in the shower,” Debra began, “And we feel that we owe you a lot more than just apologies.”

“Think I’m going to slip into something a little more comfortable,” Sharon said from the sofa. And with that, Sharon sat up and began to undress; starting with pulling her long strawberry blond hair out of its ponytail and sexily shaking it out.

“We want to make up for the way our kids treated you,” Debra cooed as she gently stroked the bare and damp flesh of Jeremy’s arms and chest with her fingertips.

“You do?” Jeremy said, surprisingly calm.

“Oh yes,” Debra said as her fingertips were now slowly grazing down Jeremy’s body toward the towel wrapped around his waist. “You see, when we heard you dive into the pool earlier, we couldn’t help but to take a peek out the window.”

“Really,” Jeremy said as his eyes zipped back and forth between Debra and Sharon, who was now down to her bra and panties.

“And we couldn’t help but notice something amazing about you,” Debra hissed as she slipped her fingers underneath the towel and yanked it loose. Letting the damp towel drop to the floor, Debra’s gaze lowered to that massive rod of manhood that was dangling now just mere centimeters from her aching and drooling pussy which was still covered by the thin turquoise fabric of her sundress and her own panties.

“You are quite a young man,” Sharon hissed as she kicked her panties off her ankles and then unhooked her bra.

Debra gently wrapped her hand around the flaccid shaft of Jeremy’s magnificent cock and gave it a slow and sensual stroke. Instantly, she felt it begin to harden. Lifting her gaze back to meet Jeremy’s eyes, she saw his lips fill with a devious smirk. “I’m so sorry for the way my daughter treated you,” Debra whispered. And with that, Debra sank to her knees in front of Jeremy and swallowed his cock. With her hand still enwrapping the base of his cock, Debra managed to take him down her throat and practically reached his balls before she gagged and had to pull back. Jeremy was growing fast and becoming incredibly hard in her mouth and this only fueled Debra’s desire. She sealed her lips tighter around his girth; her warm saliva dousing his length as her mouth and throat slid up and down that thick, vein-laced shaft with deep and sensual velocity. She could feel that enormous pulsing mushroom head throbbing deep in her throat.

Sharon approached seductively from the sofa and Jeremy’s eyes locked on her gorgeous naked body. Her skin was flawless, her figure was perfect and her breasts soon had his undivided attention as Sharon was teasing her plump pink nipples with her fingertips as she sexily ran her tongue over her teeth and lips. Her mound was completely shaven. Arriving at his side, Sharon slid her willowy arms around Jeremy’s rail-thin body and sensually caressed his surprisingly soft flesh. “And I am terribly sorry for the actions of my son,” Sharon hissed in his ear before nipping on his earlobe.

Jeremy slid one of his arms around Sharon’s slender body, letting his hand come to rest on one of her incredibly firm and perfectly shaped ass cheeks. He then cupped her chin with his other hand and guided her mouth to his. Sharon’s eyes fell shut and she moaned sensually down Jeremy’s throat as his tongue gently slithered deep into her mouth as their lips sealed tightly around one another.

Oh my, Sharon thought. What an amazing kisser he is.

With his one arm holding Sharon's luscious body against him, Jeremy let his other hand fall into the softness of Debra’s beautiful hair. The room was silent except for the intensely erotic slurping, sucking and gagging from Debra as she gave Jeremy a thorough blowjob. His cock was now fully erect and immensely hard.

It had become so big that Debra was struggling to fit it in her mouth and she was hence slobbering and spewing her saliva all over her chin, her chest, his dick and his balls. Jeremy and Sharon slowly slipped out of their kiss and both gazed down at Debra.

“Doesn’t she look so fuckin' sexy with your big cock in her mouth,” Sharon hissed.

“Oh yeah,” Jeremy moaned softly.

"You want to see how fuckin' sexy I look with your dick in my mouth?” Sharon whispered.

Jeremy only nodded.

So with that, Sharon slid down on her knees beside Debra and sexily caressed the woman's back while she continued giving Jeremy head. Debra then suddenly spit Jeremy’s cock out of her mouth and stroked his length.

“Mmm,” Debra moaned. “Oh, his cock is delicious.”

“I can see that,” Sharon replied.

“You ready to sample for yourself?” Debra asked.

“Let me taste it on your lips first,” Sharon told her. With both women now on their knees in front of him and stroking his nearly nine-inch, rock hard rod, Jeremy watched in awe as they then devoured each other’s lips and mouths at the same time.

“Oh, wow." Sharon finally came up for air. “He is delicious.”

“Why don’t you take over for a bit while I slip into something more comfortable now myself,” Debra purred.

“Mmm, my pleasure,” Sharon replied as she sipped and teased the pulsing purple head of the immense cock.

Debra climbed slowly to her feet and pulled her sundress quickly up over her head and off, revealing her immaculate body to Jeremy’s hungry eyes. The only piece of clothing that remained on Debra's firm, luscious and seething body was a skimpy, white pair of lace panties. Debra’s skin was considerably darker than Sharon’s, but every bit as flawless. Her breasts were bigger with large dark nipples and she had exquisite feminine muscle definition that shouted former athlete.

As Sharon took Jeremy’s cock deep into her mouth and proceeded to give him an equally wondrous blowjob, Debra slowly slid her panties off and kicked them away, revealing a small turf of dark pubic hair and absolutely no tan lines. Caressing her body sensually for his enjoyment, Debra slid her arms around Jeremy’s lanky frame and their mouths seared together almost immediately. Debra’s mouth was every bit as silky and full of passionate heat as Sharon’s had been, yet it had a slightly tangier flavor.

Sliding his arm around Debra’s firm and toned body, Jeremy pulled her up against him and reveled in the softness of her skin. His hand ultimately found its way to the beautifully spherical and amazingly firm globe of her right ass cheek. Giving it a sharp smack, Debra chirped down his throat with delight.

“Why you naughty little boy, you,” Debra hissed.

“Couldn’t help myself,” Jeremy whispered.

“Well neither can I,” Debra replied.

Instantly, Debra dropped to her knees and pushed herself right up against Sharon who was forcing as much of that big and delicious cock down her throat as she could take. Finally she could take no more and came up gasping for air while stroking his length sensually.

“God, it’s so big!” Sharon declared breathlessly.

“Mmm, I know,” Debra cooed. Sharon gently jerked Jeremy’s blue steel rod toward Debra’s mouth and Debra pounced on it, swallowing as much as she could take as Sharon slid her arm over Debra’s back.

“Oh yeah,” Sharon hissed. “Yeah, suck that big cock!”

Jeremy stood in utter euphoria as he gazed down at these two beautiful woman as they pulled and pushed his cock back and forth between their mouths like two young lovers sharing a single straw in a milkshake. As Sharon took his cock down her throat, Debra would suckle and roll his big fleshy balls around in her mouth. Then they would swap and Debra swallowed his throbbing rod to the point of choking herself as Sharon sucked and wallowed his balls around in her talented mouth.

With Debra’s sexy green eyes and Sharon’s gorgeous sky blue eyes gazing so seductively up at him as they serviced him proved to be the most erotic and arousing sight young Jeremy Davis had ever witnessed. The temperature in the room was rising and both women’s bodies were beginning to baste and glisten with perspiration. Sharon’s luscious alabaster flesh was beginning to flush a mild shade of crimson from the intense heat.

“Let’s get you ready to take that big cock inside,” Sharon hissed in Debra’s ear. Sharon then began kissing and licking her way slowly down the line of Debra’s sexy and sweaty bare back. Lathering the silky flesh of Debra’s gorgeous anal spheres, Sharon ultimately lie down flat on her back on the floor and squirmed in between Debra’s knees.

Adjusting herself slightly to accommodate Sharon’s body, Debra straddled Sharon’s face as Sharon’s arms wrapped around Debra’s muscled hips and thighs. It wasn’t long before Debra’s fingernails were scraping and scratching the flesh of Jeremy’s thighs and he had to hold her head in place and fuck her mouth as Sharon pleasured Debra passionately from below. Sharon was ravenous, devouring Debra’s pussy with tremendous and unbridled fervor. Debra’s nectar was flowing like a drinking fountain and saturating Sharon’s face and hair while the intense heat filtering out her body was stifling the older woman. Sharon shook her head roughly, her mouth full of Debra’s fleshy petals and sweet nectar. Finally Debra popped the immense cock out of her mouth and wailed breathlessly as Sharon relented her carnal feeding frenzy.

“Oh God,” Debra wailed. “Oh my God.”

“She’s ready for you Jeremy,” Sharon groaned. Cupping the beautiful Debra's chin, Jeremy bent over and kissed Debra deeply.

“Oh,” Sharon moaned. “That is so sexy.”

Moaning passionately down his throat, Debra continued stroking Jeremy’s cock. Finally their kiss broke.

“I want you inside me, baby,” Debra hissed. “I want this big cock in my pussy now!”

“Get down on me Deb,” Sharon ordered. “Sixty-nine me. I want a close up view of that huge monster going inside you!”

Debra carefully repositioned herself into a sixty-nine, straddling Sharon’s body and lowering her face to Sharon’s seething little honey pot where her nostrils were instantly flooded with the musty odor of the woman's intense arousal. Sharon's pussy was absolutely gorgeous: flushed with heat, beet red, swollen, saturated with sweet nectar and glistening softly in the fading light. Debra dove into Sharon vigorously and mercilessly devoured her drooling womanhood like an unleashed wild animal. Spreading Debra’s knees further apart and bringing her ass down closer to her face, Sharon had a perfect view of her friend’s dripping slot.

Jeremy then positioned himself on his knees directly behind Debra and just above Sharon’s head. Those enormous balls were dangling just above her forehead and that massive, vein-laced rod with the huge mushroom head was aimed directly at Debra’s quivering little opening. Sharon just couldn't restrain herself. Snatching the stiff rod in her hand, she bent it downward and speared it into her mouth. Jeremy took the hint and pushed gently downward, forcing his hard length down Sharon’s throat and gently fucked her mouth until she gagged. Pulling back out, Sharon gasped deeply and then guided the huge bulbous tip of Jeremy’s cock to Debra’s opening; teasingly brushing it against her puffy folds. Sharon guided Jeremy inside Debra and watched in awe as Debra’s pussy stretched to the hilt to accommodate the enormous intruder.

“Oh my God,” Debra wailed long and loud as Jeremy entered her. Jeremy’s hands grasped Debra’s firm, muscular hips as he pulled back to the tip and then thrust powerfully forward again; plunging deep inside her. Debra’s body seized and her eyes rolled back in her head. With Jeremy burrowed all the way inside her, Debra felt as if she were being impaled by a telephone pole. Jeremy then began to pound Debra relentlessly with that glistening colossal cock spearing in and out of her like the piston of an Indy-car engine.

Then without warning, Jeremy pulled out of Debra's slot and plunged his cock into Sharon’s open and hungry mouth just below. Being fucked in the mouth and throat deeply until she gagged, Sharon reveled in the flavor of Debra's nectar that was all over Jeremy's cock. Finally spitting him out and gasping for air, Sharon watch dreamily as Jeremy plunged himself back into Debra’s tunnel again. Debra’s howls were ear piercing now and she’d long since given up trying to pleasure Sharon.

With this much cock inside her, it was impossible to focus on anything else. Her only thought being: My God, he is so good at this! Nina doesn’t know what she’s missing. Jeremy felt the eruption rising out of his balls and racing quickly up his cock. Giving Debra one final and powerful stab, he yanked out of her and aimed the tip of his dick directly at Sharon’s wide open mouth.

“Oh yeah,” Sharon cried out. “Cum in my mouth, baby. Yeah, let me taste all that young cum.”

Jeremy Davis then roared like a lion as he launched a stream of semen so thick and plentiful that it flooded Sharon’s mouth and throat as well as spewed all over her face, neck and upper chest.

Debra was gasping desperately for air and moaning passionately as her sweat drenched, sexually sated body collapsed on top of Sharon. Jeremy then slid his now semi-hard cock into Sharon’s mouth and she swallowed him deeply; sucking out the last remnants of his semen. And just like that, Jeremy’s cock instantly turned to blue steel once again which caused Sharon to gag. Pulling out, Sharon stroked his length with her hand as she gasped for air and coughed.

“Oh my,” Sharon cooed. “Ready again so soon?” Jeremy smiled deviously.

“Your turn then,” Debra said wearily. “He’s amazing.”

“I can’t wait,” Sharon whispered.

The trio repositioned themselves to where Jeremy stretched out flat on his back on the soft carpet of Debra’s living room. Sharon then mounted him by planting her feet on the carpet and straddling his body with her back to his face. Taking his monstrous rod by the head, Sharon slowly lowered her body down atop it as Debra watched that throbbing, vein-laced young cock disappear completely into her friend’s beautiful body.

Jeremy’s hands seized Sharon’s slim waist as her arms stretched out behind her and she planted the palms of her hands on his chest to support herself. Sharon was soon bouncing wildly up and down on Jeremy’s manhood at full velocity and her orgasmic howls, moans and wails were reverberating loudly off the ceiling. Sharon’s eyes were spinning in their sockets as her canal was stretched to the limit and her womanhood filled to the rim by Jeremy’s mighty tool.

Debra slid in between Jeremy’s legs and watched as Sharon slid up and down that glistening young pole of manhood. It was so sexy to watch.

Both Jeremy and Sharon were drenched in sweat; their bodies glistening and their skin flushed red with so much intense heat. They both were grunting, groaning, moaning and wailing in such wild, guttural and animalistic fashion. Sharon’s head rolled back and her saturated hair was brushing into Jeremy’s face. Just then, Jeremy’s grip tightened sharply on Sharon’s waist as Sharon suddenly increased her velocity.

“Oh God,” Jeremy howled.

“Oh fuck!” Sharon shrieked at the top of her lungs, her fingernails digging deep into the skin of Jeremy’s chest as she bounced upward one last time before his cock popped out of her pussy.

Debra snatched the glistening shaft in her hand and stroked the hardened length once before a second copious stream of thick white cum shot out and splattered all over Sharon’s inner thighs and even up onto her stomach. Debra milked Jeremy’s cock sensually in her hand as Sharon rolled her exhausted, sweat drenched body down on to the carpet and sprawled herself out on her back beside him. As Sharon moaned passionately and gasped desperately for air, Debra took Jeremy's cock into her mouth again, swallowing him deeply. Again his dick immediately hardened and returned to full attention in the boiling wet heat of Debra’s mouth and throat.

Debra was amazed at his appetite; and also delighted. Taking him in to the point of choking herself again, Debra then spit him out and stroked the hard length as she caught her breath. “I want you to titty fuck me,” Debra hissed.

With Sharon still recovering beside them, Debra and Jeremy switched places. Stretching out on her back beside Sharon, Jeremy then carefully straddled Debra’s chest between his knees.

“Wait,” Sharon suddenly cried out. “She needs to be properly lubricated.”

Even though Debra’s chest was bathed in sweat, Sharon spit and drooled a long slow line of saliva between Debra’s breasts and then thoroughly lathered all around with her tongue. Jeremy then lowered his long and rock hard rod down between Debra’s big and gorgeous globes. Pushing her breasts together to form a deep and narrow valley, Debra snuggly pinched Jeremy’s throbbing shaft between them with the pulsing purple head lying at the base of her neck.

Sensually searing her mouth to Debra’s, Sharon kissed her dear friend deeply as Jeremy began to thrust his manhood between her breasts, steadily increasing his velocity. The friction built quickly; sweat was streaming down Jeremy’s body and dripping all over Debra’s chest as he thrust ever faster. Soon his face contorted and his eyes rolled back in his head. With Debra pushing her breasts more firmly together, Jeremy let out a guttural groan and for the third time that evening spewed a plentiful dose of his seed. This time all over Debra’s neck, chin and face.

“Oh yeah,” Debra hissed. “Oh fuck yeah!”

“So fucking sexy,” Sharon cooed.

Jeremy grabbed his shaft and milked the remnants of his third eruption into Debra’s open mouth.

“Stick that dick in her mouth now Jeremy,” Sharon ordered.

Jeremy slid his body forward and shoved his still hard cock into Debra’s mouth who in turn, swallowed it like a famished lioness.

“Yeah, that’s it. Fuck her mouth with that big dick!” Sharon hissed.

Gently thrusting his cock down Debra’s throat, Jeremy felt her hands slide up his hips and around to his ass where she seized handfuls of his cheeks; seemingly pushing him deeper into her mouth. Debra groaned, slurped, gagged and choked as her eyes rolled back in utter ecstasy. Barely able to breathe, Debra was once more amazed as Jeremy was again getting immensely hard, deep in her throat.

Pulling out of Debra’s mouth, Sharon immediately snatched his cock and swallowed it ravenously; slurping, sucking and gagging herself on him. Jeremy seized the back of Sharon’s head and violently fucked her mouth and throat. Bringing her to the point of choking, Jeremy pulled out and then scurried quickly down Debra’s body. Spreading her legs wide and lifting up her right leg, Jeremy stabbed his rod deep into Debra's drooling pussy as he then bent and hooked both her legs at the knees with his elbows to arch her back upward. Debra sucked in a deep, gasping breath as Jeremy entered her. Her body began to quake with the tremendously fast and powerful thrusts Jeremy was fucking her with. It wasn’t long before Debra Ashton was again shrieking and wailing at the top of her lungs as she got the pounding of her life.

“Oh my God,” Sharon gasped. “This boy is insatiable.”

No sooner had those words cleared her lips did Jeremy pull out of Debra and seize hold of Sharon's body as she was still lying beside her friend.

“Oh my,” Sharon giggled. “So aggressive now.”

Jeremy positioned Sharon directly atop Debra with her legs spread wide and her knees straddling Debra’s waist. With the two women now rubbing belly to belly, Jeremy lifted Sharon’s ass up slightly and then rammed his cock inside her. Sharon howled at the top of her lungs as Jeremy's manhood filled her tight little pussy to the hilt once again. Debra flung her arms around her friend and held on to her for dear life as Jeremy stabbed so hard and deep inside her. Then suddenly, Jeremy pulled out and plunged back into Debra. Debra’s eyes spun wildly in their sockets and she gasped at the unexpected impalement.

“Oh I got it now,” Debra roared. Sharon crushed her mouth to Debra’s as they were both rocked by Jeremy’s insatiable pounding. Debra moaned and groaned down into Sharon’s mouth before Jeremy quickly pulled out of her and plowed back inside Sharon.

“Now I got it again,” Sharon roared as Debra suckled her neck.

And so it went. Back and forth between the two women, pounding them relentlessly. Pleasuring them like they hadn't been pleasured in years. Finally letting out an almost animalistic roar as he neared utter exhaustion, Jeremy seized Sharon’s waist with one hand as he yanked his cock out of her and shot yet another stream of his cum all over her sweaty back.

Seemingly reaching his limit at last, Jeremy collapsed onto Sharon’s back, pinning her seething body between him and Debra. Now in a hot and sweaty entanglement of sexually sated bodies: Debra Ashton, Sharon Jordan and Jeremy Davis had scaled the walls of not only unbridled passion, but of human endurance.

But the night was young. And so was Jeremy. He was just getting started. And within less than twnty minutes, he was ready to go again. Only this time, he had an appetite for the most taboo and forbidden of all human orifices. But luckily for him, so did Debra and Sharon.

It was just after one in the morning when Debra and Sharon could take no more. The trio then migrated outside and took a late night swim to cool off and for some serious making out before drying off, wrapping up in towels and returning to the living room to cuddle up on the sofa together.

So, now nestled between the two women, Jeremy swept them off their feet by showing a much softer and far more romantic side of himself as he snuggled them tenderly in his arms while they talked.

“You’re so young, Jeremy,” Sharon said. “Just how in the world did you learn to be such an incredible lover."

“Simple,” Jeremy replied. “In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a nerd. And whereas the only thing jocks think about is sports and the only thing cheerleaders think about are jocks, all we nerds think about is sex!”

“I remember that line,” Sharon said.

"Revenge of the Nerds," Jeremy said. "Lewis Skolnick."

They all shared a laugh and Sharon gently kissed Jeremy on the cheek.

“So Jeremy, what do you think Sharon and I should do about Evan and Nina and what they did to you?” Debra asked.

“I think you've both done more than enough already,” Jeremy replied as he clipped Debra's chin and kissed her softly on the lips.

“I have an idea,” Sharon added.

“Oh,” Debra began. “And just what do you have in mind?”

“Well, it’s just now after one o’clock,” Sharon said. “So they ought to becoming by here anytime now so that they can change clothes before they head over to the After Prom Extravaganza at the high school.”

“Yeah. And?” Debra pressed.

Sharon was quiet for a long moment before she smiled deviously.

“What are you up to?” Debra asked.

“You find Evan attractive, don’t you Deb?”

Now Debra was quiet for a long moment before her eyes bulged and she slapped her hand over her mouth. “Are you suggesting what I think you are?” Debra asked.

“You want me to draw you a picture? Sharon replied.

“But he’s your son!”

“Right! And I’m giving you full permission to fuck his brains out!”

“So what about Nina?”

“Oh, I think Jeremy and I will briefly show her the error of her ways and then forgive her for them by letting her sample the amazing young man she passed up on tonight.”

Again Debra fell silent as she pondered this extremely outlandish proposition. How could she in good conscience consent to such a thing? But then again, look how she had just spent the last several hours.

“Promise me one thing,” Debra finally spoke.

“What?” Sharon asked.

“Don’t get her pregnant.”

“As long as you promise to make Evan beg for it. At least a little bit.”

The two women burst into laughter and Jeremy just smiled.

“Is this okay with you Jeremy?” Debra asked.

“Are you kidding?" Jeremy said. “Talk about the ultimate revenge of a nerd!”

“Amen,” Sharon said and she kissed him softly on the lips.

“Double Amen,” Debra added and she kissed him softly on the lips.

Just then the front door opened and Nina and Evan came in. As the house was completely dark, the trio were completely invisible as they sat quietly on the sofa.

“Here we go,” Sharon whispered.

“Nina,” Debra called out.

“Mom?” Nina answered, sounding very surprised. "Is that you?"

“Yes it is," Debra replied. "Could you come into the living room for a minute?”

"Just a minute," Nina answered nervously.

"Honey, I know you're with Evan, so don't try to hide it or play dumb with me. Both of you come into the living room now," Debra ordered.

“Okay,” Nina answered.

As Nina and Evan entered the living room, Debra switched on the lamp beside the sofa to reveal herself, Sharon and Jeremy. They’d all removed their towels and Sharon had crawled down on her knees in front of Jeremy and was sucking his cock again.

“So,” Debra said. "You all have a good time?"

“What the fuck???” Evan roared.

"Mom!" Sharon slipped her mouth off of Jeremy’s cock and turned to face her son.

“Hi, sweetie,” Sharon said with a smile.

Debra reached over and took Jeremy’s once again throbbing cock in her hand and stroked his immensely hard and long length sensually. “Think we need to have a little talk,” she said.

And with that, Debra Ashton bent over and swallowed Jeremy Davis once more.

Nina Ashton fainted.

 

 

Published 
Written by kolhuntress191
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments