Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cut Above The Rest.

"Kris loses his hair, but gains a lover."

17
6 Comments 6
20.1k Views 20.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words
“The trouble with you men is you want it all ways. You want someone to cook and clean for you, a slave basically. You expect the house to be spick and span but never lift a finger to help. Then at night when you stagger in from the pub drunk, you expect us to be some kind of whore who thinks you’re the greatest lover since Casanova, despite the fact we’ve been on our feet all day long.”

Zoe is getting on her high horse here, beginning to lose her temper, not good as she is cutting my hair as she talks. I could lose an ear.

“I need a man who shows me a little love and affection, a kiss or cuddle once in a while, not some overweight slob who climbs on top and pokes it in and out half a dozen times and is finished inside two minutes. Is that too much to ask for?”

“Bloody hell, calm down Zoe, don’t go on at me, it’s not my fault your husband was stuck in the seventies, sounds like you’re better off without him anyhow.”

I’ve known Zoe for five years. We used to work together in a call centre before she left to start her own hairdressing business, she has been cutting my hair ever since. Once every two weeks I visit her house for a trim, and generally to put the world to rights. Her marriage to Bob had been rocky for a while, but things had deteriorated badly over the last six weeks, resulting in Bob walking out on her.

“All done, Kris. Neat and tidy for another fortnight, sorry for going on at you, it’s not your problem.”

On the way home I think about Zoe and her situation. At fifty one she has years ahead of her. To be honest she looks more like forty as she watches what she eats and works out daily. Her long black hair and huge sparkling brown eyes can turn any head. Bob must be mad, whoever he is shacked up with now cannot be a patch on Zoe. Something nearly happened between us when we worked together, but she didn’t want to be unfaithful so we decided to just be good friends, but the spark has always been there and I often wondered ‘what if’ The only downside would have been the age gap, I am thirty nine.

Two weeks later I am at Zoe’s door waiting for her to answer. I ring the bell for a second time and wait, still nothing. I know she is in, the bedroom light is on. I try for a third time, leaning hard on the bell. After a minute or so I hear her footsteps hurrying down the stairs, she opens up and ushers me inside. She looks a little bedraggled, her usually immaculate hair is over her eyes and a button on her blouse is undone. I point it out to Zoe who does it up, giggling shyly,

“Sorry Kris, I was just upstairs, tidying up a few things, I got carried away..” her face is red and there are tiny beads of sweat on her brow.

“Have you got a man up there or something, Zoe? You look ever so flushed.”

“Chance would be a fine thing. No I’m just hot, go through and sit down, make yourself at home. I just need some water.”

I sit down as she told me and waited for her return. After a few minutes she comes through looking more like her normal self, hair and make up immaculate. I decide not to push for information, she’ll tell me herself what’s going on.

She begins to cut away at my hair, not as much chatter as usual, we normally share a dirty joke or story, but not today. Something else seems strange, her body is pressed tighter into me than usual, I can feel her body heat through her clothes, and occasionally her breasts brush against me softly. She better be careful or there will be a huge bulge appearing in my jeans.

“You know you’ve had the same hairstyle for years, Kris. Why not try something different next time?”

“What do you suggest?”

“Let me get the clippers on it, have it cropped short, I love a man with really short hair.”

What the hell, I tell her she can do it next time.

****

We sit at Zoe’s kitchen table as we always do after my cut and we have a leisurely coffee.

“Any luck on the man front, Zoe?”

She tells me no, and she’s not really looking either.

“Must be hard though? You must miss the sex?”

“To be honest, I don’t miss the sex I had with Bob, he was useless. When he finally managed to get it hard and inside me, he’d come inside two minutes, besides which he only had a tiny dick.”

“How tiny is tiny then?”

She smiles at me, staring into my eyes, telling me he was only four and a half inches erect. I try to suppress my laughter.

“Anyway, I don’t need a man for sex, there are other ways to get your rocks off, you know that, Kris.

A saucy smile plays around her lips, and she gives me a knowing wink.

“I got invited to a ladies only evening by my friend, Leeza last week. I’d never been to one before. It was a real eye opener I can tell you. Anyway to cut a long story short I blew loads of money on toys and other stuff. I got myself a massive vibrator, one with the thumb to stimulate your clit. I’ve only ever had dildo’s before, it was a real eye opener I can tell you.”

My eyes widen as her story continues, that’s the thing about us, we can talk about anything.

“I was sceptical before I used it, but once I tried it, I couldn’t put it down. My pussy seems to be constantly full. I think I’ve come more time in a week than I did in all the time I was with Bob. That’s why I kept you waiting earlier, I lost track of time, I still had it inside me when you rang the bell.”

“So what else did you buy?”

“That’s my business.”

Zoe tells me it will be three weeks before she can cut my hair as she is off on holiday.

“Don’t take your little friend will you, it would be really embarrassing if they search your bag at the airport.”

She laughs and kisses me on the cheek as way of goodbye.

****

The time flies by and before I know it I’m back on Zoe’s doorstep feeling apprehensive about having my hair cropped short. I hope I don’t look like a complete fool once it’s done.

She doesn’t keep me waiting this time, greeting me with a beaming smile. I’m taken aback at the change in her appearance. The long black hair has gone, replaced by a shorter, more stylish bob cut which really suits her, showing off her high cheekbones and huge eyes. Her skin has been tanned beautifully, a light golden brown colour. I can’t stand girls with horrible orange skin.

“Wow, you look amazing, Zoe baby.”

She smiles at me, the tan makes her teeth look brilliant white.

“Good holiday then?”

She tells me the story of her vacation, thankfully not in too much detail.

“You ready then? Time to say goodbye to that hair.”

She sits me down and starts up the clippers. I see huge tufts of hair falling to the floor and feel very worried. Again she is quiet as she shears me. Her body is pushing hard into me today, I can feel her firm legs through the pencil skirt she is wearing. I notice the tight black blouse has the top four buttons undone, exposing her glorious, tanned cleavage. I’m sure I can see the outline of her nipples through the thin material, she isn’t wearing a bra.

I can feel myself getting hard through my jeans, she really is brushing against me hard. I act as if I haven’t noticed, but when her large breasts inadvertently keep touching the side of my head I’m sure I take a gulp. My dick is pulsing and I’m semi erect in seconds. I know she can see the diagonal bulge in my tight jeans, but she says nothing. The contact between our bodies continues and I can’t control my penis, it has become rock hard now. Her knuckles ever so lightly touch against my crotch for two seconds before moving away. I’m sure she did it deliberately, but again, no words are exchanged.

“All done, it looks brilliant, Kris.”

She hands me a mirror and I like what I see staring back at me, I suit the cropped look, it makes me look younger.

“Let me give you a little head massage, it’s something I’m learning to do, you can be my guinea pig.”

She goes to the cupboard and returns with a bottle of scented oil and pours out liberal amount onto my scalp, it smells and feels fantastic. Her hands go to work on my head, massaging the oil in deeply, exerting more pressure as she goes, her breasts are touching the back of my head and it’s no accident.

“You like it, Kris? Am I good?”

I murmur my approval, starting to feel really relaxed now. She moves from behind me to in front of me, standing between my legs, moving in close. I’m sure I can smell her musky female juices, she’s enjoying this too. The view is amazing as her breasts brush gently onto my face. The combination of her hands and her flesh breasts is too much and I feel a drop of pre cum dribbling into my boxer shorts.

Sadly it’s all over too soon, we both know what was going on, but nothing is said. We sit down for our usual coffee. I ask more about her holiday and how she got on, travelling alone.

“Oh it was fine, I felt awkward at first, but I met up with another lady, who was also away alone, we spent our time together for the rest of the holiday. I even stayed in her apartment.”

A dreamy look comes over her, and another huge smile. I ask her how much time they spent together.

All of the time, even at night, I slept in her bed.”

I’m open mouthed, gob smacked. I tell her I didn’t know she swung both ways.

“Neither did I, I’ve never felt that way inclined, but Pam changed my mind. We went out one night and got blind drunk, she let me sleep in her apartment, I was so out of it I didn’t know what was going on. I know I crashed out on her spare bed. I must have dozed off and I woke up, feeling someone’s tongue licking my pussy. It felt so incredible, she had such a deft touch and knew exactly how to make me come. After that I thought what the hell, and ate Pam out. I can see why guys love licking pussy, it tasted yummy. We spent most of the holiday fucking the life out of each other, I’m surprised I got a tan at all. That woman has really opened my mind to sex.”

I sit there in a daze, picturing Zoe getting laid by another woman, I like the thought and I must have drifted away for a second. I’m back in the room when she clicks her fingers in my face.

“You don’t hate me for being bi-curious do you?”

I tell her not to be silly, I don’t mind. In fact I like it.

“You can go up and have a shower if you like, wash off all the oil and loose hair. Go on, you’ll find towels in the cupboard at the top of the stairs."

I decide to take her up on the offer, apart from the sticky oil plastered over my head, I need to cool myself down. I pick up the towels and enter Zoe’s bathroom, it’s like a cosmetics department, rows and rows of creams, gels and lotions. I turn on the shower and immerse myself in the powerful jets of water. I can’t stop thinking about Zoe fucking another woman, I imagine them in various positions, thrashing around, making each other come. I soon have a massive erection which needs attention right now. I squeeze the shower gel over my penis and lather it up. The gel has tea tree oil in it and it makes my member tingle. I take myself in hand and jerk myself off vigorously. The thought of Zoe licking and sucking Pam’s cunt makes my climax arrive rapidly, thick jets of semen hit the floor of the shower and ooze down the plughole. I feel much better.

I dry myself off and dress quickly, admiring my new hair in the mirror as I leave the bathroom. I call out to ask what to do with the wet towels, there is no response.

I somehow sense, even know that she would be upstairs. The bedroom door handle turns and the door opens, the sight before me makes me draw a sharp breath. Zoe stands provocatively in the doorway, no longer in her working clothes, instead she is wearing a figure hugging deep purple silk baby doll and matching silk panties, her body is lithe and tight, but with breasts that are slightly too big for her frame, Once I can tear my eyes from her cleavage I’m drawn by her toned long legs, muscular but still slender. Her body is beautifully brown.

“Hope you enjoyed your wank? You better have washed your jizz down the plughole.” She stares deeply into my eyes, pure desire shining through.

“Don’t deny it, I heard you, I could tell by the loud slapping noise that you were knocking one off. It’s a compliment really, I’m flattered that a younger man finds me attractive. I saw your hard on earlier through your jeans, I knew I had you there and then.”

She steps forward, her pupils dilating as she places the most delicate kiss on my cheek.

“Fancy spending the afternoon with me? I’ve got nothing planned for the rest of the day. We could, you know, get to know each other even better.”

Her eyes are fixed on mine, she is so beautiful. I nod and tell her I’d like that very much.

“Shame you’ve put your clothes on, I’m gonna take them right back off again.”

She strips me right there and then on the landing, leaving me standing in just my shorts, my dick stiffening again, showing through the cotton. The look of approval she gives me is a relief, she likes what she sees.

“Hmmm, that looks good Kris, I bet you haven’t got a four and a half inch hard on, have you?”

She grabs me by the cock and leads me to the bedroom, it’s small and most of the space is taken by a huge king sized bed. A huge square mirror adorns the wall. We kiss hungrily, tongues delving deep into each others mouths, Zoe breaks off.

“We’ve got all day and night if you want, let’s take it slowly, enjoy each other.”

She kisses down my neck delicately and deliberately slowly before raising my arm and licking my armpit, planting small kisses as she goes, it feels incredible. She then moves down, turning her attention to my little nipples, gently sucking on them one at a time until they are standing erect. This is all new to me, I don’t normally like my body being played with, the type of girl I go for as a rule just wants to get down and suck your cock straight away.

Her trailing tongue is now poking into my belly button. It feels tickly and I’m not sure I like it, but I get used to it quickly, gradually enjoying her slow tongue motion, this is a first for me.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

I really want her to get down onto my throbbing cock, but I’m getting the message, she won’t rush.

“That feels so good, Zoe, but I want you to suck my cock.”

She removes her tongue and looks up to me, insisting that I let her take her time. After what seems like a week, her tongue snakes along my length, kissing me from base to tip through my shorts.

“Somebody is a little bit turned on, be patient with me, you’ll enjoy it more I promise.”

Her fingers rub me through my boxers, using her thumb to stroke my swollen head, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so much fire in my loins, I don’t normally like to be teased for so long. I'm harder than I've ever felt before, but she really needs to get on with it.

“Lie down now, I’ll be back with you in one minute, trust me, I’m well worth the wait.”

She disappears, heaven knows what will happen next, I wonder if she is just teasing me? Fuck knows she’s got me so fired up, I hope this isn’t going to be a let down. After a minute she returns, with a large wooden box.

“This is my box of delights, you’re gonna love it. I better draw the blinds, things are about to get a little bit dirty.”

The room darkens slightly, the afternoon sun still glows through the gaps in the blinds, thankfully. Zoe opens up the box and produces her pride and joy, the huge vibrator.

“Take your boxers off. I want to see that sexy cock of yours.”

I pull them off and lie back down, so hard that the tip of my cock is flush with my belly button,
fuck, I’m so aroused. Zoe can’t take her eyes off my swollen length.

“Oh shit, I wasn’t expecting that. Your cock is bigger than my vibe.”

To prove her point she measures the them, It’s true, my length is about half an inch longer. Zoe has a look of pure lust in her eyes as she fires her plastic friend into life. Without warning she strokes the vibrator around my sac, running it up and down my cock. The feeling is unbelievable, my legs twitch uncontrollably, it’s amazing. She grins, satisfied that she’s getting me going, moving the vibe down around my bum hole, teasing it, circling my rim, but not penetrating me.

“You like that, honey?”

“Hell, yeah.”

Zoe probes around my ass for a few seconds more before turning the vibrator onto her own sex, pushing it against her groove and digging it into her clit. A large damp patch forming against the silk of her panties.

“Uumm, so, so good, but if I carry on I’m gonna come, and I don’t want to just yet."

She dispatches with her special toy, deciding to straddle me instead, slowly she moves her body up and down my torso, her breasts glancing over my face, I try to move my face up to nuzzle her tits, but she pulls away every time. Once she has tortured me this way she moves down, gyrating her pussy against my rampant cock. I can feel the wetness of her against me, and I’m sure at one point I’m penetrating her through the wet silk. I’m sure as she gasps with pleasure. I’m tortured now, just wanting to fuck her so hard.

“Ohh, you feel so big, Kris. I’m so, so wet. Can you feel how wet you’re making me?”

Agonizingly she dismounts me, am I ever going to have sex with her?

Back to the box, she returns with two silk scarves, oh no, surely not?

“I want to try this, Kris. I’ve never done it before, please tell me you want me?”

“I really want you Zoe.”

She wraps the silk around my wrists and ties my wrists to the wooden bedsteads. I’m captive, under her spell, under her control.

“This is what you’ve been waiting for, Kris.”

She walks away around three feet and turns her back. The silk garments are removed and I marvel at her body. There is hardly an ounce of fat on her, the curve of her spine and taut buttocks look amazing. I notice there are no white patches, she must have done a spot of nude sunbathing. Zoe turns to face me and I nearly come instantly, her large breasts sport huge erect nipples. I wonder at the curve of her belly and clean shaven sex. I’m spellbound, she has the body of a girl twenty years younger.

“I told you didn’t I, Kris, I’m well worth waiting for.”

She sashays towards me, carrying the silk panties in her hand, trailing them over my legs and onto my super hard cock, the sensation of the material against my sensitive helmet makes my toes curl, but the feeling is short lived as she finally drapes the damp lingerie over my nose, I inhale deeply, savouring the delicious smell of her pussy, I stretch out my tongue to lick the huge damp patch adorning the gusset.

“Do you like the taste of my pussy on your tongue, Kris. Would you like to try it for real?”

I nod vigorously, I want nothing more, but she tells me all in good time. I’m so horny now, the waiting is really getting to me now though, I’ve never wanted sex so badly in my life.

Zoe straddles my upper chest, pushing her succulent breasts into my face, trailing her nipples all over my face, they are bullet hard and long, I hungrily feed one of them into my mouth and suck it hard, she seems to like it, murmuring and gasping softly. She feeds me her other erect nipple which I give the same treatment. I can feel a patch of her wetness on my chest, she’s loving this just as much as me.

Zoe is getting really aroused now, disengaging her breast and pushing herself down my trunk, making sure her wet lips are making contact with my solid cock, she rubs herself slowly up and down my length, covering it with her sticky juices, she gasps loudly as my cock head comes into contact with her clitoris, she grinds herself hard against me, purring with delight.

“Your cock is so nice, Kris, I hope you know how to use it?”

I tell her to get on with it, stop teasing me. She giggles and tells me she’ll let me fuck her, but only when she’s ready, kissing her way back down my body, all around my groin but not actually touching my genitals, she really has got me stoked now, I can’t take much more.

“Suck my cock, Zoe.

“Beg me. I’ll do it if you beg me.”

“I’m begging you, please suck me off.”

“Well, being as you asked so nicely……”

Finally her tongue tip licks me from base to helmet, slowly of course, taking her sweet time. Not being able to touch her is torture, I want to grasp her head and feed my penis into her velvet mouth, but I can’t. I’m feeling a mix of frustration and pure excitement as she continues to play me along. Holding the base of my penis tightly, squeezing a little whilst concentrating on my crimson helmet, licking I and nibbling ever so softly, I’m now on fire, as she withdraws me from her mouth a trail of saliva runs from my tip to her tongue.

“Is that good baby? Are you ready to screw me now?”

Zoe pulls out her tongue and slaps my rigid penis against it, making a loud squelching noise. She stands up now and I can’t help but admire her sexy frame. How can a woman of fifty one look this hot?

“’I’m ready for you now, Kris. I’m soaking wet and my kitty feels like she's on fire."

She unties me from the bed and lies down beside me, her tongue once again searches out mine, kissing me with real passion. I impulsively push her onto her back and straddle her lush body.

“Oooh yes, do it to me Kris, give me what I need, but go slow.”

Oh so it’s Zoe’s turn to plead now. I tell her to beg me.

“I beg you, please, please, please fuck my pussy.”

Two can play this game, and I tell her all in good time, I want to admire her body a while longer. My tongue goes to work, leisurely making it’s way down to her superb breasts, I spend a few minutes biting and sucking them gently, this sends Zoe into overdrive.

“Mmmm, that’s so amazing, my breasts are so sensitive, but you can go a little harder.”

I nuzzle her nipples harder, giving them small playful bites, before I continue towards her sex. I tease her the same way she did me, kissing all around her snatch, paying a lot of attention to her hip bones, licking and sucking them hard, it does the trick, making Zoe squirm, trying to force her pussy onto my mouth.

“Kris, stop teasing, I want to feel your tongue between my lips, you’re driving me crazy.”

I tease her no longer, kissing my way back to her shaven sex, her pussy lips are puffy and glisten with moisture. I tenderly open her up, admiring her wet, dark labia. Slowly I probe my long tongue into her tunnel and lap away, the juices are really flowing now and my mouth is soon covered, smeared with her secretions. Gently I strum her bloated clit as I carry on eating her out.

“Ohh yes, right there baby, right there.”

Her hands are behind my head, pushing me harder into her.

“I fucking love your shaven head, Kris. It feels so sexy.”

I spread her lips wider and decide to pay her clit more attention, moving my tongue up to languidly curling my tip and lashing it against her bud whilst inserting two fingers into her greased tunnel. She is so wet that I easily manage a third finger, gently crooking them and pushing upwards.

Her gasps and sighs are getting closer and closer together and the volume has been turned up. I know I’m going to make her come, really fingering her hard whilst my tongue does it’s thing.

Her breathing is hollow and her fingers digging deep into my head, her legs splayed wide apart. The room is filled with the essence of her sex.

“Don’t stop, I’m coming, I’m gonna…..”

Zoe’s climax arrives, she lets out a gutteral moan as it rips through her body, making her tremble with it’s ferocity, she is absolutely breathless now and still keeps my head clamped against her, I continue to gently kiss her clit until she releases me.

I move up the bed to share a deep French kiss, she seems to enjoy the taste of herself on my tongue.

“Oh Kris, thank you so much, that was really wonderful. I’ve had so many amazing orgasms recently, that was definitely up there with the best of them.”

I say thanks and tell Zoe that her pussy is really hot. Wishing we’d done this years ago.

“And now, baby, I’m going to make you come. I want that big cock of yours deep inside me.”

I’m quickly on top of her, thrusting my length easily into her sopping pussy, fucking her with real venom, desperate to feel my entire length buried inside her walls. I’m really giving it to Zoe hard, making those lovely breasts wobble.

“Whoa, whoa, Kris. Stop, stop right now.”

“What’s up? Don’t you like it.?”

“No I bloody don’t. I’m not an animal in a fucking Zoo, What is it with you younger men, trying to prove how macho you are, banging away like there’s no tomorrow. Slow it down, you’ll enjoy it more, and so will I. I want you to make love to me, not fuck me.”

I push my cock back inside her really slowly, inch by inch until she has taken my entire length deep inside. Her eyes screw tightly together.

“Better, much better.”

I pull my length back out of her, leaving only the very tip of my penis inside her, savouring the sensation before inching slowly back inside her. I continue at a slow tempo, loving the feeling of her pussy’s tight suction. Zoe was right, this is much better. She seems to be into it as well, eyes shut tight and mouth gaping open, lusty gasps of pleasure fill the room along with the slap of our pubic bones clashing. I gently flip her over, wanting her to ride me to orgasm.

“Fuck me, Zoe, and do it real slow. I want to come in your sweet pussy.

“I want you to come too. But I need to do this my way."

Zoe pulls herself off my hardness and orders me to lie completely flat on my back and spread my legs wide. Once I’ve done as I’m told, Zoe faces away from me and gets in to a squatting position between my legs, her hands grip my ankles for support.

“Get that huge cock of yours inside me, you’re gonna love this.”

I hold onto her hip with one hand whilst using the other to guide my tool inside her gaping hole. Her folds accept my helmet with ease and I marvel at her tightness. I grip her other hip and can’t wait for her to fuck me, she seems to have other ideas, not moving an inch.

“Just enjoy the feeling, Kris. The feeling of my pussy swallowing your cock.”

Slowly she moves down onto my straining cock, the feeling is immense.

“That’s fucking awesome, Zoe.”

My hands claw at her waist, eager to get deep inside her, but she is in control here, allowing me inside her deliciously slowly. Eventually she allows the last two inches of my length inside, filling her nicely.

“Uhhh, your cock feels so good, Kris. Don’t move, I just want to enjoy being so full of dick.”

We are motionless for a moment or two before she pushes herself off me, using my legs for support. I enjoy the sight of my cock head nestling between her lips before she pushes back onto me, swallowing me whole. The next downward thrust is accompanied by the circling of her hips, as if trying to coax my climax.

“You like fucking me Kris, baby?”

“You’re so tight, Zoe. I can’t last much longer, you’re milking me dry.”

Her downward thrusts are now being delivered with more force, each one accompanied by a deep moan from Zoe.

I can feel my sac tingling, any minute now….

“I’m gonna come, deep in your pussy, would you like that?”

“Oh fuck yeah, do it to me.”

As my seed rises I grip her hips tightly, wanting to force my meat deeper and deeper into her.

One last huge thrust from Zoe and I’m coming hard. I shoot jet after jet of gooey come deep into her orifice, I must have ejaculated for at least thirty seconds. Exhausted, Zoe collapses off my cock, desperately short of breath, hair beaded with sweat. I can see a trail of semen oozing out of her, forming a pool on the bedclothes.

“I’m getting too old for this, Kris?” she manages to spit out between breaths.

****

As we lie in each others arms, basking in the satisfaction of great sex, Zoe’s head is nuzzled against my chest, fingers stroking my torso.

“You see, I told you it would be better if you took it slow. You fucked me real good and it was much longer than two minutes."

I stroke her hair softly and tell her we must do it again, soon.

“Come around tomorrow baby. Pam’s dropping by, I’m sure there’s room in this bed for the three of us. We can show you how to use……..”

She stretches across to the bedside table, reaching for the box of tricks, scrabbling around, but eventually finding what she wants.

“These.”

She is holding up a string of love beads. A positively filthy look lights up her face.

To be continued…….



Published 
Written by Sleepyhead707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments