Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy Came True

33
13 Comments 13
43.7k Views 43.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I was eighteen and Barbara was in her early forties and the mother of my best friend. She was a professional woman, working in real estate. She dressed in business attire, always wearing pantyhose or stockings with high heels. I’d admired her nylon legs for many years. Even as a young boy, I desired to touch them.

One Saturday night, I stayed the night with my friend James.

After he fell asleep early. I heard the TV on in the family room. Feeling thirsty, I thought I’d get something to drink and check out who was still awake while I was doing it. Walking through the family room, I saw Barbara. She was laying on the couch, her four inch heels laying on the floor beside her. We smiled and my eyes went immediately to her long legs. Her skirt pushed up to about mid-thigh, her nude sheer pantyhose covering her amazing legs.

I went on to the kitchen and got my drink. When I returned to the family room, Barbara was still laying on the couch. And it appeared that her skirt had risen up a little, showing even more leg.

She told me, “I had a very long day and my feet are very tired.”

Feeling brave and so very turned on by her nylon covered legs. I said, “I give a great massage.”
 
Wearily she smiled and asked, “Would you mind rubbing my tired feet.”
 
I quickly said, “I’d love to.”
 
This was finally my chance to touch the legs of this beautiful woman. I sat at her feet on the end of couch and started touching the most sheer, sexy pair of nylons I’d ever imagined. Taking her right foot in my hand, I started massaging and stretching her toes and then kneading my thumbs into the sole of her foot.

I was feeling so turned on that I started telling her about my fetish for pantyhose covered legs and how I’d had this fetish since I was very young.

She smiled, “I’ve noticed you looking at my legs for years and the thought of a young man admiring my ‘older’ body and legs turned me on.”
 
As we talked about these things, I continued rubbing, kneading and caressing her sheer stocking covered feet. I worked my way up her ankle and on up to her toned-calves.

She slid down the couch as I worked my way up, touching and feeling her glorious feet and legs.

Her feet were now in my lap rubbing against the growing bulge in my sweat pants. It was so erotic, so sexy. Barbara's legs shining from the glow of the stark light of the TV in the dark room. I felt nervous and brave at the same time. I’d fantasized about this very moment for years practically since puberty. And, now her legs were in my hands.

I could feel her feet rubbing over me, as my hands glided over her pantyhose covered legs.

I moved my hands from her toned calves to her upper thighs.

With a, “Uuuuuuuuuum,” Barbara spread her legs a little wider, letting me see up her skirt at her pretty blue lace panties. I tried to move my hand on up under her skirt but she moved it away and said, “Keep it on my legs…no higher."

I silently agreed to her request, after all it was really all about her feet and legs anyways. These legs that I’d looked at so many times and fantasized about doing the very thing I was now engaged in. Oh god, I couldn’t believe it, I had my hands on her gorgeous legs.

My hands moved sensuously up and down her legs, my fingers kneading her tight muscles. At the same time her two nylon covered feet were rubbing my now rock hard cock.

DinaRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinaRodriguez



I told her how sexy she was and how amazing I felt at that very moment. “You’re my fantasy come to life.”
 
She smiled, “Thank you for the massage,” then went on to tell me how erotic our few minutes had been for her too.

After that there weren't many words said for a few minutes, just looks, smiles and soft breathing.

Barbara smiled approvingly at my rock hard bulge, rubbing her feet over my lap harder and faster.

Things were escalating to a point where I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I was going to explode in my sweat pants. The tempo of my hands stroking and caressing her legs increased as well. I was on the edge, soon I’d explod, releasing into my sweat pants.

Barbara looked up at me with a sexy lustful smile on her face and grabbed the hem of my sweat pants. As I raised my bottom up off the couch ans she pulled them down, my hard cock sprung up and out of them, almost hitting Barbara in the face.

She giggled as she reached down and cupped my balls and with her other hand guided my throbbing dick into her mouth.

Barbaras was soon bobbing her head up and down rhythmically in my lap as she sucked my cock with her talented lips and tongue.

I writhed on the couch, legs parted as wide as my sweat pants only being pulled down to mid thigh would allow. My hands no longer on her nylon clad legs were now spread across the back of her neck and her shoulders.

"Oh, fuck, you're good at that," I muttered.

Opening my eyes, I looked down at her hot wet mouth moving up and down on my shaft.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of hair, to add some force as I fucked her mouth. The wet sucking and slurping sounds made by her eager mouth only enhanced my pleasure, giving me the impression that Barbara was truly enjoying what she was doing.

Her only response was a muffled and apparently agreeable, “Uuuuuuuum,” as her hand deftly manipulated my balls, rolling the fleshy sacks in her slender fingers.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit,” I whimpered.

In short order, I started bouncing my hips up and down, careless of the Barbara’s comfort, wanting only to get off.

My cock tingled electrically in her mouth, swelling to the limit of stiffness before erupting.

Unable to control myself, I gasped and spasmed, moaning, “Ugh, ugh, ugh, uugggghhhhhhh,” aloud and shaking as James’ talented-mouth mother sucked every last drop of cum from my straining dick.

Weakly I laid back on the couch, trying to catch my breath

Knowing full well what she’d done, Barbara stood and picked up her heels.

Her lips pursed closed and decorated with a slimy film of cum, she bent down and gave me a tender kiss. Then off she went to her bedroom where her husband was sleeping.

And I went to the bathroom, cleaned up and returned to bed myself.

Laying there reliving the night I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning in the kitchen, Barbara made breakfast for me and my friend James.

Nothing was said about the night before. Not then and not ever.

I continued to fantasize about Barbara's legs over the years, but nothing like that night ever happened again. We flirted some but I never touched her amazing pantyhose covered legs again.

But, I’d lived out a fantasy that night and and I never forgot it.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments