Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friend Of My Sons

"Older woman takes her sons firend's virginity"

40
8 Comments 8
96.2k Views 96.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
My name is Elizabeth, Liz for short. I’m thirty eight years old, five feet, six inches tall, have 36c cup tits, a slim waist and a firm arse that I work hard to keep in shape. I swim four times a week and got to the gym three times, so my body is firm and toned. I couple of months ago I started having an affair with one of my son’s friends, Dean, who is eighteen years old. He’s a typical boy of his age, young, dumb, and full of cum, as they say, but he’s not so full of cum now. He’s full of energy and is like the Duracell bunny, he goes on and on for ages, which was great for me as I got well and truly fucked.

Our affair started about three months ago. We had some friends over for lunch one weekend and Dean had come over to see my son, so I said he could stay for lunch if he wanted to.

“Thanks Mrs. A,” he said, “I’ll call my mum and tell her.”

“That’s okay Dean, you’re welcome any time.” After lunch I was tidying up the kitchen and Dean was helping me, I was loading the dishwasher, when Dean said.

“You’re so nice and fit Mrs. A.”

“Dean call me Liz, all my kids friends do.”

“Okay, Liz, thanks, and you’ve got great tits.” I stopped dead in my tracks, had I heard right?

“What did you say Dean?” I expected him to be embarrassed and his face to be bright red, but, he looked right at me and said again.

“I said, you’ve got great tits.”

“You mustn’t talk to me like that, how dare you, don’t you ever say anything like that again. I think you’d better leave now. Don’t come here for a while. When you do I’ll expect an apology and we’ll forget about it.”

Dean scowled at me, but, left without another word. I stood in the kitchen for a while leaning against the fridge, I was quite taken aback that he’d been so brazen, the way he just looked at me and said what he had. I was also quite surprised to find that I was pleased that he’d said it.

About two weeks went by before I saw him again. I came home from and found him in the living room watching T.V. with my son. I decided to act as though nothing had happened.

“Hi guys, hungry, would you like something to eat?”

“No, we’re good.” said my son.

“Okay, help yourself if you want anything.” I replied. I made myself a coffee and sat in the conservatory reading. I became conscious that I wasn’t alone. I looked up and saw Dean standing in the doorway, watching me.

“Dean, how long have you been there? Where’s Paul?”

“He’s upstairs on the X box.”

“Okay, have you come to apologise for the other week?”

“Yes, I have Liz, I’m sorry, but you have got great tits, and a fucking good arse as well. I want to fuck you.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“How dare you, get out.” I said.

“No I won’t.” Dean came into the room and stood in front of me. I suddenly realised that my son’s friend was nearly six feet tall and very muscular for his age.

“I’ve fancied you for ages; I lie in bed and have fantasies about you. And then I wank off while I think about fucking you. All my friends do, you’re a milf. Do you know what that is?”

He had his hand on the front of his jeans as he was saying this and, I could see his cock was hard. I must admit I did, and I was secretly flattered, but that was no excuse.

“You’ve gone too far now. Get out of here and don’t come back. GET OUT!” I shouted.

Dean went, but he had a dirty grin on his face. Did he know what I was thinking?

I went to bed that night, but I couldn’t get to sleep, I kept thinking about what Dean had said. I couldn’t get it out of my head. Was I really the object of my son’s friend’s fantasies? Did they all wank while they thought about me? Were they thinking of me now? Was Dean thinking about fucking me? I realised with a start that my pussy was soaking wet.

I had a tingling down there that I always got when I was turned on. I lay staring at the ceiling, thinking that I was twenty years older than Dean, how could he feel this way about me. I’m the same age as his mum. I slipped a finger into my wetness and played with myself for a while, an orgasm shook me and I had to bite my lip so I didn’t cry out. What was wrong with me, I thought, I shouldn’t be doing this, but I didn’t stop, I fingered myself as I imagined what it would be like to fuck Dean.

The next week Dean was at our house again, he didn’t say anything, just gave me a grin and rubbed his cock when my son wasn’t looking. This was all getting too much. I stopped Dean as he was leaving.

“Dean, you must stop all this, if you don’t I’m going to have to have a word with your mother, and I don’t really want to get you into trouble.”

He looked at me for a moment, he was taller than me and was looking down at me, and then, to my amazement he reached out and put his hands on my tits.

“Dean, cut it out.” I said firmly, pushing his hands away at the same time. Instead of stopping, his hands went around my back and onto my bum and pulled me to him and crushed his lips to mine. I tried to push him away, but, he was much stronger than I imagined. I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach. When he finally let me go I staggered back into the doorway. I was panting; my breath was coming in great ragged gulps. I could feel my sex getting wet as he did it.

“Don’t ever do anything like that again,” I said.

“Why not? You fucking loved it. I can tell. Did you like the feel of my cock?”

I slammed the door in his face and went upstairs and sat on the bed until I got my breath back. I could feel my bum tingling from where his hands had been and could still feel where his cock had pressed against me. I was also aware that my pussy was soaking wet. What was wrong with me, I should be outraged at his behaviour and yet, I was so turned on by it.

My mind was in turmoil, I didn’t know what to think. A week went by, I was thinking about what had happened every day. Part of me was disgusted, but, another part of me was wondering what it would be like to have sex with him, how his cock would feel inside me, and what it would be like sucking his young, fat cock? What his spunk would taste like?

Another week went by before he made another appearance out our house. He acted as though nothing had occurred.

“Hi Liz, how are you?” he said as he went up to my sons room.

“I’m good, thank you Dean,” I replied. As he went upstairs he gave me wink and ran his tongue across his lips in a lascivious way. My heart skipped a beat. I sat in the kitchen, sipping my coffee, thinking. I heard footsteps in the hallway.

“Dean, is that you? Can you come in here please?” I’d made my mind up in an instant. Dean came into the kitchen. He stood, arms crossed looking at me.

“Where’s Paul?” I asked.

“He’s on his X box,” he replied.

“Good, we won’t be overheard.” Dean’s eyes narrowed, he thought I was going to threaten him again.

“I’ve been thinking about what’s been going on for the last few weeks and, I realise that I want you to fuck me, I can’t resist that cock of yours any longer.” Dean’s jaw dropped, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. I went over to him and put my hands on the front of his jeans, his cock was rock hard.

“I want that cock fucking me hard. I want you to fill me up with your spunk, and I want to feel it running down my legs. Come over Saturday, I have the house to myself. Now go home and think of me, what we’re going to do together, while you have a good wank.” I gave his cock a squeeze and pushed him towards the door. He drew in a sharp breath as I squeezed him. The look on his face was a picture.

Saturday came around and I got ready for Deans visit. I had a long bath, and then got dressed. I put on a matching bra and thong, black and lacy, black hold-up stockings, a pencil skirt that reached to just below my knees and that accentuated my slim waist and bum, my highest heels, and a white blouse. I left the top two buttons undone so you could see my cleavage. I put on some perfume, with a dab between my tits and bright red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and gave a nod of approval. I could pass for twenty eight, ten years younger, I thought. I went down stairs and waited for Dean to arrive. I had butterflies in my stomach. I was as nervous as a schoolgirl on her first date. The doorbell rang about 11.30. I opened the door, Dean walked in and turned to look at me. I shut the door and stood with a hand on my hip. Dean stood looking at me; he had the dirtiest look on his face. Before I could say anything Dean grabbed me and squeezed my tits roughly.

“Fuck Liz, you look so fucking horny.”

“Dean, slow down, there’s no rush.” I took his hand and led him upstairs. We went into the bedroom and I sat Dean on the bed. I could see the bulge in his jeans.

“You think I look good then?”

“Yeah, good enough to eat,” he replied with a leer on his face.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud



“You can eat me later,” I said. I stood in front of him and undid my top. He was staring at me with his mouth open. I took off my top and dropped it on the floor, then undid my skirt and slowly slid it down my legs, revealing my stockings. Dean was so excited now I thought he was going to burst.

“Fucking hell, you look so fucking good, Liz.” Dean stood up and grabbed for me, but, I held him back.

“Dean, you just let me lead, okay?” He nodded, but I knew he just wanted to plunge his cock into me. I undid his jeans and eased his cock out; it was over eight inches long and very thick. He was a big boy. I wrapped one hand around it and rubbed it up and down a couple of times. Dean gave a strangled little yelp and I felt hot spunk on my hand and arm. I felt some on my legs and could feel it running down to my ankles. There was a lot of it.

“Oh, shit, I, I, just couldn’t hold on.” I looked at Dean, He looked ready to cry. I made him sit on the bed while I wiped up the mess. I sat beside him and put an arm around his broad shoulders.

“Dean,” I said, “don’t worry, I’m flattered that you were so turned on by me, and that I have that sort of effect on you. It makes me feel very good. This is your first time, isn’t it?”

He nodded, he was avoiding looking at me so, I took his face in my hand and gave him a long kiss.

“You really don’t mind I came so quickly? I’ve never even fooled around with a girl before.”

“No Dean,” I answered, “You get undressed and lie down, let me lead and I’ll make you a man.”

He stripped his clothes off and lay down on the bed, his cock was already hard again. I knelt beside him on the bed and gripped it hard, he started to speak, but I hushed him. I took his cock and licked the end of it, then licked the entire length. He gave small sigh as I did, then I took him full in my mouth and gave him the first blowjob of his life. I could feel is cock throbbing and twitching as I sucked him. I released him from my mouth and knelt across him. I undid my bra and threw it away. Dean grabbed my tits and squeezed them roughly.

“Gently Dean, caress them, lightly rub them, gently pinch my nipples. I don’t like to be mauled about.” Dean followed my instruction, my nipples grew hard as he did and I felt my pussy begin to tingle.

“That’s better, now suck them, run your tongue over them.” He sat and did as I bid, my whole body was now starting to shiver with anticipation.

“Are you okay Liz? I can feel you trembling.” He had a look of concern on his face.

“Yes Dean, I’m so turned on, I can’t wait any longer, I must have you in me.”

I held his cock as I positioned myself over him, pulling my thong aside I rubbed the tip against me, parting my puffy lips and let myself slide down the length of his prick until I was fully impaled on his wonderful cock. He let out a long groan. I sat for a few seconds letting myself feel the sense of fullness, then slowly gave him the first fuck of his life, making it something he would treasure forever.

I fucked him like a whore, making myself cum twice before I felt him explode inside me; I could feel his cock jerk with every spurt of spunk. I sat and let it run from me all over and around his balls and down onto the bed. He tensed his whole body as he came; he gripped my hips and held me down firmly on him as he spurted inside me. I rolled off of him and lay on the bed, a sheen of sweat coated my body. We lay side by side for ten minutes before Dean sat up and looked at me.

“Thanks Liz, that was fucking amazing. I never imagined it would be that good.”

I smiled at him and replied, “It’s only the start Dean.” I went into the bathroom, when I came out Dean was sitting against the bed head. His cock was hard again and he was stroking it. I stood looking at him for a minute.

“Let me do that for you,” I said and placed my hand around it and started to give him a good wank.

“Now Dean, I’m going to get you to give me a nice long licking before we fuck again. Get yourself down onto my pussy, I’ll tell you what to do.”

He knelt between my legs, I opened my pussy and showed him my clit and told him how it was the key to my pleasure and then instructed him in the art of pussy eating. He was a very quick learner and with my help he gave me the best licking I’ve ever had. He made me cum at least three times before I couldn’t wait any longer and made him fuck me doggy style, my favourite position.

I was thrusting myself against him, feeling his cock slam against my cervix, making my arse cheeks tingle as his lower belly slapped against me. He was gripping my shoulders and pulling me onto his big, fat, young, virile cock. He fucked me for ten minutes before he came again; I had multiple orgasms, something that I hadn’t done in years. We collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

Dean said, “Was it okay Liz? Did I do it right?”

I reassured Dean that there was nothing wrong with his performance, that it was the best fuck I’d had for many years; he looked so pleased that I had to laugh.

“Dean from now on you can fuck me any time you want. I want your cock more than ever.”

Dean left just after that and I had another bath to relax, I could feel my pussy was still tingling and I had to make myself cum. I hadn’t been this turned on and horny since I was a teenager. Whenever we had a chance Dean would come over and he would fuck my brains out.

I became an absolute slut with him. One afternoon he asked if I would let him cum on my face. I just grabbed his cock and began to suck his throbbing cock, then licked and sucked his balls. His cock started to twitch and spasm and he spurted his spunk out. I held his cock and moved it so his spunk sprayed all over me. I could feel it hit me in the eyes and splash all over my hair. When he’d finished I could feel it drip from my chin and onto my tits. I rubbed it into my skin and licked my fingers clean, making slurping noises as I did.

“How’s that for an answer?” I asked him.

“That’s fucking ace Liz,” he replied, “now I want to fuck you up your arse and watch my spunk dribble out. I’d like to lick it from your arse as it does.”

“You can be so crude sometimes Dean,” I said.

I’d never done anal before, I’d often wondered what it was like, so I told him I’d think about it. Where was he getting all these ideas from?

The next time he came over he was so horny I couldn’t contain him. He fucked me three times before he was satisfied. My pussy was sore from the pounding he’d given me.

“Okay. Liz when are you gonna let me do you up the arse?” he asked.

“I don’t know if I want to have anal sex,” I told him.

A frown passed across his face.

“Where did you get this idea from?” I asked.

“Last month I was out with a mate and his girlfriend and I watched them. She loved it and I had a wank while I did. I was thinking about doing you like that while I did.”

“And they let you watch?”

“No, they went into the woods, but I followed and hid in some bushes. Come on Liz let’s do it now, you’ll love having my cock up your arse.”

“No, not today, you’d better go now. Paul will be home soon.”

That night in bed I finger fucked myself while I imagined dean’s cock fucking my tight arse. I was so wet. The thought of it really got me horny. I wet my fingers and slipped one into my arse, it felt better than I imagined. I decided I would give it a try and also thought what a slut I’d become since I started fucking Dean.

The next time dean came over I dragged him to the bedroom and told him it was time for him to fuck me in the arse. His cock got hard instantly and he threw me on the bed. I calmed him down and handed him some lube I’d bought. He rubbed some around my arse and over his cock. I made him slowly penetrate me so I could get used to it.

As the tip of his cock entered I felt a searing hot pain. I made him stop for a moment and waited for it to clear and then made him slowly slide his cock in until he was buried deep inside me. He began to slowly fuck me with long strokes. I had never felt as full as I did then. I made him use some more lube and he fucked my arse for a long time before I felt him explode inside me. I could feel his cock pulsate as he unloaded in me.

I didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I did. Dean pulled his cock from me and I could feel his spunk leaking from me. I then felt deans tongue licking his spunk from around my twitching hole. An orgasm ripped through me as he did. The feel of his tongue and hot breath on me was amazing. I lay on the bed exhausted. I must have fallen asleep as it was dark in the room and I was alone.

I dressed and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen to make coffee and found a note by the kettle.

It read:

“Liz, these last few months have been amazing, you’ve taught me so much, and I’ve enjoyed it very much. But I must break it off. I’ve met a girl of my own age and I think that our relationship should end. Thanks again Liz. Dean.”

My first reaction was what a fucking shit he was, but after considering it I realised he was right. I was far too old for him. I was going to miss him fucking me. Still, maybe I could find a replacement. Another young, virile, insatiable stud. That could be quite fun!

Published 
Written by ledlizzy55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments