Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gift For The Neighbor

"A ride home for Mrs. Williams turns into so much more."

36
9 Comments 9
55.0k Views 55.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
I had just gotten to my car in the parking lot when I heard someone call my name.

"Hey, Rick, wait a second," I turned to see Mr. Williams across the row, next to his car, waiving at me.

"Oh hey Mr. Williams," I shouted back as I walked towards his car.

"Rick, I was just about to drive Mrs. Williams and myself home, but I got paged for an emergency surgery. Do you think you could take her home?" He asked hurriedly.

I looked around, but didn't see Mrs. Williams.

"Did you need me to pick her up from somewhere?"

"Oh no, she just ran inside for a lottery ticket. Actually, here she comes now," he said nodding towards his wife who was walking out of the store. She was wearing her purple, flower covered nurse's scrubs and when she got to us, she kissed me hello on the cheek. This made me slightly uncomfortable since her husband was right there and completely oblivious to the fact, that in the last 13 months we had had sex three times. "Hey honey, I'm sorry to have to leave you, but I just got paged. Rick is going to give you a ride," he told her. She smiled and I bit my tongue to keep from giggling at the double entendre.

"OK, are you going to be home in time for dinner at 6pm?" she inquired.

"What is it, 3pm now? I don't think so. I probably won't be home til around 8pm," he said sheepishly.

"It's OK, the girls will be home for dinner. So I won't be eating alone."

"Great, I'll see you later."

"Good luck, love you," she said anticipating his reciprocating affection.

"Uh huh, thanks," was unfortunately all he said before hopping in his car, slamming the door and speeding away.

"My car is over here, Mrs. Williams," I informed her. She was obviously less than pleased with his response, slamming the door as she got in. It was this incident that, in my opinion, explained why she chose to seek me out for sexual gratification.

She didn't say a word during the drive back to her house. It was a quick 5 min drive, but she was clearly still upset by what had just transpired. Once I pulled into the driveway, she opened the door and quickly hopped out. I lowered my window, "Bye, Mrs. Williams. Have a nice dinner."

She walked up to my window and whispered, "park in front of the neighbors house and then I want you to come inside and fuck me til I can't walk anymore."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly backed out of the driveway, parked and walked back through the front door she had left open. I closed the door behind me and heard her call me, "Riiiick, I'm upstaaaairs." I went up the stairs and entered the master bedroom. She was standing there, still in her scrubs, but she had let down her hair and taken off her socks and shoes.

"What about Lauren and Carly? Aren't they home?"

"Don't you worry about them. They're counselors at a summer camp and won't be home until 5:15 at the earliest," she said giddily as she untied her pants and let them drop. She then proceeded to step out of her pants and take off her shirt. She was wearing a black cotton bra with a lace trim and matching shorts that nicely hugged her ass. It was a little over a year later, but she still looked as cute and sexy as the first time I saw her in that bathroom.

"Well in that case," I closed the door behind me with a big smile. I took off my shirt and kicked off my shoes before unbuttoning and dropping my shorts and boxers. I took off my socks as I walked over to her and my cock got harder with every step. I threw her down on the bed and yanked off her shorts. She was now sporting just a landing strip of trimmed black hair. "I like your new style."

"I thought you might," she said with a smirk. She then took off her bra and threw it on the floor. Her nipples like tiny erasers; she laid back and spread her legs. Inviting me to taste between her legs.

I had a different idea. I rolled up her hips a little and put her legs over my shoulders. I began to kiss her inner thighs, which sent shivers through her body. I licked all around the outside of her pussy, but instead of going for her clit, I rolled by tongue around her asshole. This made her squeal a little with delight. After a little more tongue action I flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her ass into the air. I spanked her ass cheeks til each one turned a little pink.

"Oh yes, spank me," she begged and I obliged. The slaps echoed through the room and her cheeks got rosier. I then began to finger her warm, moist pussy. She moaned with excitement and then I began to tongue her asshole again as well. "Oh yes, I love it. It feels amazing." After a few more passionate moans, I positioned myself behind her and slid my cock into her now soaking wet pussy.

"I'm going to make you scream," I whispered into her ear.

"Oh YES, your cock feels so good inside me. Make me cum, baby. Make me cum hard," she pleaded.

I began to fuck her forcibly from behind, spanking her still pink ass with every other inward thrust.

"Your cock is going so deep inside me."

"Don't stop," she begged

"Don't Stop."

"YES."

"YES."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, YESSSSSSSS," she screamed as she came and then collapsed onto the bed, practically out of breath. I only gave her a moment’s pause before I resumed my thrusting from behind. "What are you doing? I need to catch my breath," she said in disbelief.

"I'm going to make sure you can't walk when I'm done with you. Isn't that what you wanted?" I reiterated as I start to speed up my thrusts.

"Yes, but . . . Oh my God, it feels soooo good," she moaned.

"Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, Mm," her moaning stopped as well as my thrusting as the door bell rung. I stopped with my cock deep inside her. We both listened intently. After a minute we didn't hear anything else, so I began to thrust again slowly. "Mmmm, Mmmm, Mm." The doorbell rang again, this time followed by a knocking on the door. "Don't they know I'm trying to get fucked here," she said angrily as she slid off my cock and stood up.

"Should I get dressed?" I asked.

"Just gather your clothes, but don't you dare put that cock away unless I say so," she emphasized as she put on a shiny purple robe, tying the sash angrily. There was another knock at the front door. "I'm coming, I'm coming," she yelled as she went down the stairs. I went to the doorway of the bedroom and listened to find out what all the commotion was about.

"Patty? What are you doing here?" Mrs. Williams asked the woman at the door.

"There's been a strange car in front of my house since before I got home. Do you know whom it belongs to? I was going to have it towed." With this information I began to panic a little. How was she going to respond?

"Come inside you're letting all the air out," she said and then closed the door once the woman was inside the foyer.

"Ellen why do you look so flush?" Patty asked before Mrs. Williams could explain the car.

"If you promise not to tell anyone, I'll let you know what's going on," she told her. I was still completely unsure where this was going. "The SUV out there probably belongs to Lauren's latest boyfriend," she began to explain, "it was here when I got home, and they've been in her room the whole time."

"You let her be alone in her room with boys?" Patty asked with shock in her voice.

"Yes, and she has sex with some of them." I could only imagine the woman's jaw dropping. "She told me this one is a little older than her. He's really handsome, tall, athletic, and from what I've overheard through the door amazing in bed." Mrs. Williams was describing me to her neighbor Patty and it her compliments made me smile. "And after hearing the moaning and her talk about his big cock, I couldn't help but go into my room and make use of my vibrator. That's why I'm flush. OK?"

"I . . . I don't know what to say. I guess I can't blame you since you've been in the same sex drought as me. How long has it been since you've had sex with your husband? Three Months? But still it's your daughter's boyfriend."

"They're not really dating. I think if I had the chance and I met him I'd have sex with him myself," Mrs. Williams laughed. "And my three months is only longer than your drought by a couple weeks. Besides at least I have my trusty vibrator. I swear, if you don't get laid soon, you're going to go nuts. Want to come upstairs with me and listen to see if they're still fucking?"

"NO! You're crazy. I don't want to listen in on that."

"OK. OK. I was just kidding. I'll be right back I want to make sure I didn't leave my vibrator on," Mrs.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

Williams said as she came up the stairs.

"Hey, Rick. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to let Mrs. Georgio (Patty) see you naked," she whispered to me once she got back to the bedroom.

"Are you crazy? That's Mrs. Georgio down there?" I had met her a couple times. She was probably in her late 30's, straight dark brown hair just past her shoulders, cute smile, but very plain looking overall. She was thin and always had on a similar outfit, nothing special or flashy as I said very plain.

"If you do this for me, I will fulfill whatever fantasy you have next time. And I can't say no."

I thought about it for a minute, and decided I was in, "OK, what's your crazy idea?"

"Gather all your stuff and go down the back stairs. Don't put on anything and, when I tell you to, go out the back door and make your way around the house to your car," she said with an evil smile.

"You want me to go outside naked just covered by the clothes I'm carrying? That's crazy."

"Well that's the deal, take it or leave it. I have to go back down before she wonders where I went," she said as she went back downstairs."

I went down the back stairs and waited holding my stuff by the back door, but I still wasn't sure if I was ready to go outside with new clothes on. I came to the conclusion that at least I'll be covered up. I'll just have my keys in my hands, make sure there's no one else around and then dash the 20 yards to the back seat of my car.

"It was off. Lauren's bedroom door was open too. She must have snuck him out the back door because it was empty," she explained to Mrs. Georgio.

"Well I guess I'll be going. I've heard enough about the good looking guy your daughter is having great sex with," she said as the front door opened. "I'll let you get back to your vibrator."

As the door closed behind Mrs. Georgio, Mrs. Williams yelled to me, "Go now!"

I opened the door and gathered my clothes around me so I was covered up. I had made my way to the bushes by the back corner of the house when I saw Mrs. Georgio crossing the yard. I stopped and ducked behind the bushes the best I could. As she turned toward her front door she saw me.

"Hey who's there?" she called out. She then made her way toward me. She was wearing blue jeans, a plain white long sleeve shirt, and sneakers. She looked just like I had remembered. "Rick? Is that you?" she asked. Once she got close enough to see my current state, she shielded her eyes and turned to the side. "Oh my gosh. You're the one seeing Lauren. Does anyone else know?"

I decided I was going to play along, "No, you can't tell anyone you saw me here. I just need to make it over to my car."

"You can't run across the lawn like that. Go to my back door. I'll let you in so you can get dressed. Don't worry my husband isn't home."

I made my way to her back door and she went around the front. I waited and then I heard a sliding door open a little bit further down the deck. Mrs. Georgio was waiving me over and I ran over through the door.

"This is the guest bedroom. You can get dressed here. Just let yourself out when you're done and this little incident will stay between us," she said as she slid the door shut and closed the blinds. She shielded her eyes again as she walked by me toward the door.

I decided to fulfill my promise to Mrs. Williams and go for it. I dropped my stuff on the bed. And as I stood there completely naked with half an erection, "Hey Mrs. Georgio, thanks."

She had stopped shielding her eyes once she walked past me and turned at my words, "You’re . . . Naked, OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed as she quickly shielded her eyes again. "You're welcome, Rick. Don't forget, just let yourself out" she let and closed the door behind her quickly. I heard her go upstairs into a room above me.

I got dressed and opened the door. I found my way to the front door and had my hand on the knob when I decided to press my luck. I turned and slowly and quietly made my way up the stairs. I had an idea where the room was and quietly made my way to the back of the house. There were two doors at the end of the hall. They were both only slightly ajar. I peered into the one on the left first and saw Mrs. Georgio sitting on the bed staring into an open drawer on the nightstand. I slowly pushed the door open a little more so I could get a better view. She took something out of the drawer and laid back on the bed. She then placed something onto the nightstand and closed her eyes. It was a dildo. She picked it up and put it down a couple times. She then proceeded to unbutton her pants. I stepped into the room and kicked off my sneakers. I then slowly and quietly stripped off my clothes as she unzipped her jeans and began to cup one of her 32B breasts through her shirt. I began to stroke my cock and it quickly sprung to life and became rock hard. I eased my way over to her bedside. The dildo was just lying there on the nightstand. She reached one hand into her jeans and began to rub herself through her white cotton panties.

"Mmmm. Ohhhh. Yessss," she moaned as she continued to touch herself. She then reached out for her dildo, but I made sure she found my hard cock instead. As she wrapped her fingers around it, she opened her eyes and gasped, "What are you doing here?"

"Just relax, I'm going make you feel really good," I assured her as I slid my hand on top of hers inside her panties.

She didn't resist. She let me finger her wet pussy and turned on her side taking my cock into her mouth. She took my entire member into her mouth, fondling my balls. She moaned and slobbered all over my cock as she went up and down on it with increasing velocity. Saliva was hanging from her chin and I was on the verge of exploding into her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," I told her, but she just kept on sucking, I blew my load all over the back of her throat. She sucked every last drop from my cock and flicked the tip with her tongue. She continued arched her back and slid off her jeans and panties. Her pelvic area was hairy but trimmed. She moaned and grinded her hips into my fingers.

"Yes that's the spot. Don't stop. Right There."

"YES!"

"YES!"

"YESSSSSS!" she screamed as she gushed all over my hands. Her body went limp, but only momentarily. She sat up and took off her shirt, which had a mix of saliva and cum all over it. She unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor. Her breasts were first and perky. She had large pointy nipples and tiny pink areolas. She then pulled me into the bed and laid on her other side. She rubbed her hand in her soaking wet pussy and used the juices to grease my shaft. She then guided my cock into her asshole and slowly slid it in. I was lying behind her and positioned my right hand on her left breast. "Squeeze my nipples while you fuck my ass. And don't stop until you fill my ass with your hot cum," she instructed me.

I started out slowly going in and out her ass. I twisted her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She arched her back and moved her hips in rhythm with mine. She moaned with delight.

"YES!"

"YES!"

"YES!"

"I'm gonna cum again, YESSSSSS!" she screamed.

I did not stop. We shifted positions so that she was on her arms and knees. I cupped both her breasts with each hand and fondled both her breasts and played with her nipples. All the while I moved my hips in various motions as I continued to pound my cock into her ass.

"YES!"

"OH MY GOD! You feel so great inside me."

"Here I GOOOOOOOO!" she squealed as she came once more.

This time I followed quickly after her, "I'm cumming too," I grunted as I exploded in her ass. Cum dripped from her asshole as I pulled my cock out.

We laid there on our backs trying to steady our breathing. She turned on her side and looked at me. "If you ever get tired of fucking Lauren, you can fuck me anytime. I feel like a new woman and I haven't felt this good in a long time. Don't worry this will stay between us. Now be a dear and get dressed so you can leave before my husband gets home."

"Thanks for showing me a good time, Mrs. Georgio," I said as I got up to get dressed.

"Your cock is better than any carnival ride and you can call me Patty. Mrs. Georgio makes me feel old. Also no need to be formal once you've had your cock in my ass," she laughed and smiled.

I left her lying there still naked. She wasn't so plain to me anymore. While we never had sex again after that day, she still shoots me a very big smile as her face brightens up, whenever she sees me.

Published 
Written by eknowshow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments