Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hidden Lesson - Part Five

"Mandy takes Simon shopping and gets personal"

11
3 Comments 3
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Simon couldn’t believe what a difference a haircut made. He stared at his reflection, thinking he could sit there all day looking into the mirror, watching Nicky. The stylist’s tits pressed tightly against her Pink Ladies overalls. God, she was fit. Long blonde curly hair, her big green eyes stared at him in awe. She had the fullest lips Simon had ever seen, a human version of a blow-up doll.

‘I can’t believe how different you look,’ Nicky gasped. ‘Do you like it? I knew that shaving the sides and leaving a bit of a quiff would suit you, especially with your naturally curly hair. You look like something out of a boy band, you really do.’

Nicky smiled, displaying a row of white teeth. ‘You did say that I could do what I liked.’ She raised her eyebrows at Simon, only briefly but enough for him to wonder if there had been a hint of sexual intent in her comment.

‘It looks great,’ Simon enthused, unable to suppress his surprise at the makeover. ‘You’ve done a really good job.’

Nicky removed the towel from his shoulders. ‘I always do a good job,’ she whispered in his ear, then stood straight, snapping back into professional mode. ‘We usually book clients in for their next appointment because we do get booked up really quickly. We don’t like to disappoint anyone.’

‘Fine, yeah, cool.’

Simon took off the black cape, handed it to Nicky and followed her to the black laminated reception desk at the front of the salon.

Nicky opened her appointments book, flicking through the pages with her perfectly manicured nails, painted in the obligatory pink. ‘Here we are, fourteenth of December?’

Simon shook his head. ‘I can’t do the fourteenth, I’m away on holiday.’

Nicky looked. ‘Oooh, somewhere nice I guess.’

‘Belgium. It’s a college trip.’

‘I’m at college as well. I’m training to be a hairdressing tutor. Right, let me see, the twenty-first? That’s right before Christmas so at least you will be looking good for all your college parties.’

Simon laughed. ‘Yeah, I’m back early that day from Belgium. Can we make it an afternoon appointment?’

Nicky nodded. ‘Sure.’ Simon watched as she wrote his name in the appointment slot for two o’clock and then lifted an appointment card out of the plastic holder on her desk. She wrote and handed him the card.

‘There you go.’

Simon took the card, looked at it and saw a mobile number scrawled in curly handwriting. Underneath the number was a simple message, “Call me.”

He looked at Nicky and she grinned before standing up, readjusting her uniform. ‘Make sure you call me.’

Simon nodded and she left him standing there like a spare part while she greeted another customer and led them to a seat, sweeping the ebony cape around their neck.

Simon put the card in a pocket of his jacket and walked out. He almost bumped into Mandy.

‘Perfect timing,’ she cried before a tiny grimace crossed her face. ‘My pussy feels like it’s on fire. What we women do to keep you men interested. Your hair looks great by the way. It really suits you.’

‘Thanks,’ Simon mumbled. ‘I don’t quite know what to say in answer to the pussy thing.’

Mandy linked an arm through his and Simon got a whiff of perfume that instantly conjured up images of Miss Duvall.

‘You don’t have to say anything,’ Mandy said cheerily. ‘Anyway, the girl at the beauty salon was pretty good. Some of them can be so rough. It’s like they enjoy pouring the wax on, giving you third-degree burns, then ripping it off with such force it feels like they’re removing your pussy lips.’

She grinned, turning her head to look at Simon. “Right now my pussy is as smooth as an oyster's pearl. That’s it, come on, let’s get your new clothes.’

Despite reservations about shopping with Mandy, doubts that had followed the vibrator incident, she was actually great fun and she obviously knew her designer from her Primark.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

When she realised that Simon didn’t have designer money, they hit the High Street.

In the first shop, Mandy insisted that Simon needed a new winter coat.

‘Here, try this on.’ She handed him a navy blue parka, the huge hood trimmed with fur.

Simon wrinkled his nose. ‘Are you sure? I was kind of going for a more exciting look than that.’

‘You need a coat for winter. There is nothing more of a turn-off than seeing men freezing their balls off thinking it’s a sign of their masculinity. It isn’t, they just look like fucking idiots. Try it on while I get the rest of the stuff to complete the outfit.’

Before Simon could protest, Mandy swept across the shop floor.

‘She’s right, mate,” said a shop assistant. “This coat is our biggest seller.

It’s padded with feathers so it’s basically like you're walking around with a continental quilt on your back.’

Simon shrugged the coat over his shoulders, a little more convinced now the shop's answer to David Beckham had given the coat his endorsement.

‘You should also listen to your girlfriend; they usually have the fashion thing down to tee. Plus, it isn’t worth the aggro arguing sometimes.’ The shop assistant gave Simon a conspiratorial nudge.

‘She isn’t my girlfriend, she’s my aunt.’

'Really?’ The shop assistant glanced across the shop to where Mandy was searching through a rail of jeans. ‘Well, if you don’t mind me saying, mate, she is well fit.’

Simon pushed his hands into the pockets of the coat and turned this way and that, looking at his reflection in the full-length mirror.
‘Is she single?’

Simon looked at him. ‘Yeah, she’s single and well up for it, mate.’

Simon laughed at the guy's shocked face. ‘Ask her out, give her a good time. Trust me, you’ll be doing me a favour.’

The guy's eyebrows lifted as Mandy returned with a pile of jeans and a pair of sand coloured boots.

‘Simon, that coat really suits you.’ She turned to the assistant. ‘Doesn’t he look gorgeous in it?‘Yeah, he looks great. You must come shopping with me sometimes, you can give me some of your expert advice.’

Mandy looked over the guy’s body, down to his crotch and back up. ‘You seem to be managing just fine.’

Simon took the jeans and boots and set off towards the changing rooms. The best thing he could do was leave Mandy to it. The shopping trip was about his new look, not picking up new fucks for his horny aunt.

Half an hour later, Simon was still in the changing room. He’d tried on all the jeans and decided to go for a pair of blue stonewashed 501’s, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of burgundy in the same style.

He was happy with the skinny style and he was especially pleased that all three pairs showed off his bulge. He knew this mattered. Watching Mandy looking over the sales guy had been enough to tell Simon that it was what real women looked at. His cock twitched at the horny thought.

Simon completed his shopping trip by buying jumpers, cardigans and, on Mandy’s insistence, Calvin Klein boxer shorts. She’d handed him the packet, saying, ’You need these. Girls love them so you’re better having yourself covered now that you’re not a virgin.’

‘I’m not discussing that in the middle of the shop,’ Simon whispered, queueing at the checkout, his arms piled high with stuff, a pack of Calvin boxers on top.

‘I didn’t say discuss it now,’ Mandy retorted. ‘But you will tell me at some point, won’t you?’

Simon looked at her and grinned at the hopeful look in her eyes. Amazingly, she looked cute. ‘If you insist,’ he said.

Mandy took the Calvin Klein’s off the top of the pile as they threatened to fall and hugged them to her chest. ‘Oh yes, I absolutely insist you do.’

***

Thanks to JWren for the editing skills 

 

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments