Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hidden Lesson - Part Seven

"Mandy decides that she and Simon should play a game."

11
2 Comments 2
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Mandy briefly left the room, returning with an A4 pad of paper and two pens. She handed one to Simon, stuck the other pen in her mouth and ripped a sheet of paper from the pad. Handing it to Simon, she knelt in front of the coffee table and put her pen down.

‘Right, you will have played this game before, I’m sure. It used to be one of my favourites when I was at school. You write down a girl’s name, fold the paper over, and pass to me. I write a boy’s name and fold it and pass it back. You write down where they met.’ Mandy paused. ‘Do you know this game?’

‘I think so.’

‘We do all the “he said and she said” and all that bollocks.’ Mandy readjusted her ponytail and her t-shirt rode up, providing Simon with a glimpse of her tanned belly and diamante piercing.

Mandy finished messing with her hair and sat back on her haunches. She tapped her pen on the coffee table. ‘Right, you start.’

Simon wrote, folded the paper and slid it across the table. Mandy took it from him, their fingers slightly catching.

‘This is the adult version, Simon. Are you ready for that?’

Was he ready? Simon thought he was about to explode. This whole scenario was wrong, completely wrong. The drinking, the talk about sex lessons, this game and the flash of Mandy’s stomach, her teasing, it was driving him insane.

Mandy’s pen glided across the paper. and he looked at her fingers, her tiny hands. And all he could think about was standing up, removing his jeans, unleashing his cock and having her hands stroking his length, wanking him until he gushed over her face and tits.

Mandy folded the paper over and shoved it across the table. ‘Now it’s the “he said she said”, bit but it has to be sexual. Something like, he said can I fuck you hard. But try to be a little more imaginative.’

Simon’s head swam with sexual thoughts and his body pulsed with horny urges. He wrote on the paper and passed it back.

Mandy grinned. ‘You like this game don’t you? Why don’t you go upstairs and change into something more comfortable? Put your joggers on or something. I promise I won’t look at the paper. I might be many things, Simon, but I’m not a cheat.’

Simon blinked; not a cheat? Really? But he nodded. ‘Yeah, that’s a good idea. We’re running out of ice, anyway.’

Why had he said that? Like having the plastic pineapple tub filled was a priority at this moment.

‘Yeah?’ Mandy took off the pineapple lid, peering inside as if it suddenly held within its depths the most fascinating thing in the world. She replaced the top and looked up at him. Licking her tongue around her lips, she said, ‘We don’t want to be running out of ice, do we? And my mouth does feel quite dry, now you come to mention it.’

Simon picked up the tub. ‘I’ll get changed.’

‘Don’t bother with underwear,’ she called after him. ‘I like guys who let it all hang out.’

Simon went into the kitchen and put the stupid fucking pineapple thing on the side before darting upstairs. He desperately needed to get out of his jeans. The denim trapped his cock and he so wanted to release his erection from their confines. Add to that, he was eager to get back to Mandy and the game.

In his bedroom, he stripped off his jeans and boxers in one move. His cock was ramrod straight. He searched the floor for his grey joggers and found them in a corner, among a pile of discarded clothes.

Slipping them on, Simon tried to push his cock down. It was impossible. It stood to attention straighter than the Queen’s Welsh Guard on patrol.

Simon felt hot in more ways than one. Tugging off his t-shirt, he hoped that the bedroom’s cool air circulating across his chest would dampen the ardour in his pants. No way.

He could hardly go downstairs with his erection so blatantly on show. That would only confirm his inexperience in Mandy’s eyes. Simon decided that splashing some cold water on his face in the bathroom might work. And he would try to piss.

Eventually, his cock deflated to a semi erection, laying warm against his thigh. Downstairs, Simon threw more ice into the pineapple and returned to the living room. Mandy lay on the rug, propped on her arms, legs slightly splayed. Her eyes were closed and she hummed along to Queen’s Who Wants To Live Forever.

Simon put the bucket on the table, jolting Mandy from whatever thoughts she'd been enjoying in his absence. She opened her eyes and gave him a lazy smile, looking him over. Simon noticed that she made absolutely no attempt to close her legs.

His cock immediately reacted and Simon quickly sat down. If he had the stomach for it, he would’ve knocked back what was left of his bourbon. Miss Duval had aroused great tension but he’d come to realise today that she wasn’t a patch on Mandy.

‘Whenever I hear this song,’ said Mandy, ‘in my mind, I always sing, who wants to fuck forever?’

Suddenly, she sat up and faced Simon. Slowly, in hushed tones, she said, ‘Now it’s time for the conclusion. Then we both choose an object and not something like a TV or a table. Something that can be used.’ Mandy raised her eyebrows.

Simon managed to adopt his poker face and nodded. ‘Absolutely,’ he coughed, ‘no problem.’

‘Good.’ Mandy smiled.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

‘You certainly get the hang of things quickly.’

Simon leaned forward and wrote down the first thing that entered his head. Mandy finished writing, folded the paper and waved it in the air like a baton. ‘All we have to decide now is who is going to read it out.’

‘You, if you want.’ Simon heard a croak in his voice.

Mandy sat beside him. ‘Let’s see,’ she said, ceremoniously unfolding the first part.

‘Miss Duval.’ Mandy sighed. ‘God Simon, that was predictable.’

She unfolded the next part. ‘Met Simon.’

‘Just open it all,’ Simon interrupted, the surprise and tension getting to him. He didn’t know where the fuck this game was leading.

Suddenly, Mandy’s lips were on his, a hand clamped on his thigh. Simon felt a nip on his lower lip and she stroked his face. From there, her hands slid down and under his t-shirt, encircling the curls that had recently sprouted on his chest.

‘You need to learn to be patient Simon,’ Mandy whispered in his ear, her tongue teasing his lobe before poking inside and out again. ‘A girl doesn’t like to be rushed.’

A hand settled on his joggers and, with ease, found his cock. With her other hand, Mandy handed Simon the paper. ‘Why don’t you read it out while I have a play with this big boy?’

Mandy stroked along Simon’s length, squeezed the head of his cock, but didn’t move inside his pants.

Simon took the paper from her and unfolded it all. ‘Miss Duval met Simon. He said, can we do a sixty-nine, she said to spread my arse wide and fuck me deep. The conclusion is that they fucked all day and night. The objects are ice cubes and a candle.’

Mandy’s stroking hand gathered pace and Simon closed his eyes, savouring the sheer ecstasy of the moment. He didn’t give a fuck now about the game but, clearly, Mandy was taking it seriously as she got off the couch and knelt in front of him, tugging off his bottoms.

Mandy looked up, her mouth inches from his cock. ‘Well, so here we are.’ She gripped his cock firmly in one fist and briefly licked the tip. ‘You taste good,’ she said in her matter-of-fact tone. ‘Pre-cum is my favourite, all nice and salty. And it tells me you’re ready for action.’

Simon’s eyes remained closed. Every sinew in his body was taut and throbbing, ready to explode. Opening his eyes, he looked down and his cock palpitated when he saw Mandy's expectant face.

‘We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to,’ she said, her voice now husky, teasing him. She could see and taste that he wanted to do everything that appeared on their piece of paper. She had no doubts.

When Simon had been seduced by Miss Duval, his hormones had taken over and the same was happening here. Alcohol also emboldened him.

‘We can do whatever you like. It isn’t like I am inexperienced. Miss Duval taught me a lot.’

Mandy nodded. ‘Right, let’s see who can give you the best lesson. For that, I need to get ready for the occasion.’

Mandy abruptly left Simon sitting on the sofa, his magnificently stiff cock swaying while he wondered what she was up to now.

He mused about what might happen. Obviously, it involved ice cubes, candles and oral but Simon’s stomach flipped at the prospect of anal.

Surely Mandy wasn’t planning on that? Yet, he wouldn’t put anything past her and the thrill of the mystery excited him beyond belief.

Minutes later, Mandy was back, wearing a red satin Kaftan, her hair tumbling around her shoulders. She’d applied smoky makeup to her eyes and painted her full lips a deep red. She carried a plastic bag full of tea lights, a red candle, and a CD case was trapped beneath an arm.

Simon watched her put the tea lights around the room and light them with his father’s brass lighter that had been left on the fireplace. When they were lit, Mandy switched off the two chrome lamps.

Freddie Mercury started ‘Is this the real life?’ and Simon asked the same question. The whole scenario seemed completely surreal.

Mandy knelt in front of the music system and pressed stop. She put the Queen CD back in its place, and her own disc in the player. After pressing play, she walked to Simon as Another Level started to sing Freak Me Baby.

‘This is one of my favourite songs,’ Mandy announced, untying her belt. ‘It’s so sexual if you listen to the words, all that licking up and down. It’s what we’re going to be doing later.’

She shrugged the Kaftan off her shoulders, letting if fall to the floor. Simon swallowed hard, almost as hard as his cock felt. He’d only seen Mandy kneeling over his Dad or laying on her bed. As she stood in front of him now, Simon drank in the perfection of her body.

Mandy’s shoulders were smooth and creamy, her torso encased in a black satin corset. It was tight, nipping her waist, and her bountiful breasts threatened to spill over the top. Her legs were clad in black fishnet stockings.

‘What do you think, Simon?’ Mandy asked, moving this way and that, exaggerating her hip sway.

Speechless Simon nodded his approval. Mandy sashayed to him and climbed astride, hands gripping the back of his head as she kissed him urgently, her tongue darting into his mouth, finding his with ease. She began moving her pelvis, grinding against him, and Simon grasped her hips.

Shortly, Mandy stopped grinding and kissing and sat back, looking at him intently. ‘Simon, I think it’s time to start your lesson.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments