Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hidden Lesson - Part Six

"Aunt Mandy teases Simon some more"

8
3 Comments 3
13.4k Views 13.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Laden with shopping bags, Simon and Mandy walked to her favourite coffee shop. Stepping inside, the warmth and aroma of coffee beans and gingerbread filled the air, along with the delicious smell of baked bread.

Simon’s stomach grumbled as he followed Mandy to the back of the shop. Putting down the bags, he sat at the table and picked up a menu.

‘I’m having gingerbread latte and a turkey and cranberry baguette,’ said Mandy. ‘They’re both absolutely gorgeous.’

Simon shut the menu. ‘I’ll have the same then. I can’t be bothered trying to decide.’ He stood. ‘I’ll order. Won’t be long.’

Mandy was right, the gingerbread latte was sublime and the baguette was to die for.

‘I’m on a date tonight,’ Mandy announced, leaning across the table to wipe a stray crumb from the side of Simons' mouth, ‘with that guy from the clothes shop. The one where you bought the coat.’

‘You didn’t waste much time.’ Simon drained his cup.

Mandy shrugged and plucked her coat off the back of the chair. ‘A girl has to strike while the cock is hot,’ she said, standing and pulling up the zip on her coat.

Simon followed suit and picked up the bags.

‘Hey, you still haven’t told me about losing your virginity.’

‘I think we’ll save that for another time,’ replied Simon, leading the way out of the shop.

At home, Simon dropped the bags in the living room. He felt like having a beer, which was unusual for him, and decided to go to the off-licence. Mandy, never one to miss an opportunity, asked him to get her a bottle of vodka and a packet of cigarettes.

By the time he arrived at the shop, Simon had elected to buy himself a large bottle of Jack Daniels and some Pepsi. He’d had a good day and intended to celebrate by getting pissed.

On his way home, he rang his friend Oliver to see if he fancied joining him. But he had a date and Simon soon discovered that all his friends were indisposed as well. Of course, it was his own fault, he’d basically become a recluse during his virginity angst. He couldn’t expect them all to be good to go now that he’d fucked and got himself a new look.

Simon went through to the kitchen and emptied the bag. He took a glass out of the cupboard and filled it with ice from the freezer.

‘You may as well pour me one,’ Mandy said, making him flinch.

‘Drinking before going you go out, eh? Don’t get too pissed, Mr. Clothing Guy might take advantage of you.’ Simon could be sarcastic.

Mandy jumped up and perched herself on the worktop. ‘I’m not going out after all,’ she sighed. ‘Hey, more vodka than that. Christ, that wouldn’t get a gnat pissed.’

Simon poured more vodka into the glass and picked up the Pepsi.

‘Just a splash,’ Mandy commanded.

‘Geez, you should have just made it yourself.’

Mandy punched him playfully in the arm. ‘I’ve noticed you’re getting cheeky recently.’

Simon handed her the glass. ‘I’m only sticking up for myself… anyway, why aren’t you going out?’

Mandy took a gulp of her vodka and grimaced. ‘That’s strong.’

‘You asked for more vodka,’ Simon protested.

‘I’m not going out because, apparently, my date had forgotten that there is a celebratory family meal. All bullshit, of course, but that’s life. You win some, you lose some.’

Mandy sank the rest of her vodka in one and grabbed the bottle along with Simon’s bourbon. ‘You bring the cola. We might as well make a night of it ourselves.’ Mandy sashayed out of the kitchen.

Simon retrieved his mother’s pineapple-shaped ice container from the back of a cupboard and filled it. He took the Pepsi and ice into the living room where Mandy was tinkering around with the stereo system.

‘How the fuck do you turn this on? Why is your Dad so old fashioned? In some respects, he’s a rebel but in others, he’s so backward.’

Simon put the Pepsi and plastic pineapple on the coffee table. ‘Here, I’ll do it. But I’m warning you, his music is as backward and old-fashioned as this stereo. I mean, who listens to Queen?’

Mandy sat back on her heels, revealing a large amount of thigh, and shot Simon a look of disgust, ‘Hey, I like Queen, they were great.’

Simon knelt and reached behind the stereo system and flicked the switch on the plug socket. As he did, he felt Mandy’s hand on his ass. It moved up towards his back and back down again, reaching slightly under his undercarriage, before slipping back out again.

‘Nice ass,’ Mandy said before moving away to sit on the sofa. She filled her glass with another drink as if what she’d just done was perfectly natural.

‘What do you want to listen to, then?’ Simon decided to play Mandy at her own game, not even acknowledging what she’d just done.

Mandy shrugged. ‘Whatever you want. If you don’t like Queen, you choose.’

Simon selected Queen. He couldn’t be doing with Mandy’s sulky face. All he wanted was to get drunk and have a laugh. Simon had realised that Mandy was great company. No wonder his dad enjoyed fucking her.

Pressing the play button, the strains of Bohemian Rhapsody filled the room and Mandy’s face was suddenly wreathed in a huge smile. ‘I knew you’d see sense.’

Mandy took the lid off the pineapple, put ice in a glass, poured a liberal splash of Jack Daniels over the top and added a tiny drop of Pepsi. Patting the seat beside her, she held out the glass to Simon. ‘Come and sit down.’

Simon sat, took the glass from her and swigged. The liquid burned the back of his throat. He should have added more Pepsi but, fuck it, he wanted to get smashed.

‘So, go on,’ Mandy said, draining yet another drink. Obviously, she was an expert at drinking as well as fucking.

‘Go on what?’

Mandy slapped Simon’s thigh. ‘Stop teasing me, you know what.’

Simon shook his head. ‘I haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about.’

‘Hello?’ Mandy waved a hand in front of his eyes, ‘Anyone home? Your virginity, of course, or the loss of it. You said you’d tell me all about it.’

‘Ah, that,’ Simon said, slugging back the last of his drink and pouring another.

‘Yes, that.’

‘It was nothing, really,’ he said slowly. Simon enjoyed teasing Mandy.

‘Nothing huh? I bet I know who it was.’

Simon grinned. ‘Bet you don’t.’

Mandy smiled. ‘Bet I do. If I’m right, will you do whatever I say?’

‘If you get it right, I’ll do anything you ask, I promise.’ Simon licked his finger and tapped it in the air.

Why he did that, he didn’t know. But, fuck, he was enjoying himself and with his new look, he’d felt a swell of confidence building all day.

‘Sally Fairhurst,’ Mandy said triumphantly.

Simon frowned and then grimaced. ‘Sally Fairhurst? What makes you think it was her?’

‘Don’t know. I mean, admittedly she is a bit of a drip but I’ve noticed she likes every single one of your photos on Facebook. She comes across as a bit of a stalker, to be honest.’ Mandy’s voice trailed away.

Mandy, she is more than a drip, she’s fucking horrible and smells of B.O.’

Mandy giggled and stroked Simon’s arm. ‘Hey, don’t be insulted, I was just guessing. But, if it isn’t her, I can’t get you to do what I want. That’s very disappointing.’

Mandy pouted and Simon poured another drink. He realised that he was already slightly drunk. Another stiff drink and he would be well on his way.

‘Well, it wasn’t her,’ Simon said. ‘If you must know, it was my French teacher, Miss Duval.’
Simon felt a warm pleasure as he saw the shock on Mandy’s face. But that look quickly disappeared and the room filled with her raucous laughter. ‘Shut up Simon, now I know you’re teasing me. Who was it, really?’

Simon felt almost aggrieved. ‘I’ve just said, my French teacher. Why wouldn’t it be? Am I that awful?’

‘No,’ Mandy shook her head, pouring another drink.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

‘But, come on, your teacher? One, that’s like a typical fantasy and two, she could get the sack if it gets out.’

‘She obviously wasn’t thinking about that at the time was she?’

Simon watched Mandy digesting the information.

‘You’ve shocked me,’ Mandy said, a slight slur finally affecting her voice. ‘This has surprised me very much. How old is she? Tell me more about this Miss Duval. She sounds like my kind of girl.’

So that’s what Simon did, relating every detail under Mandy’s insistence. The more drink he consumed, the looser his tongue. Telling the story also turned him on for two reasons. One, talking about it made his dick hard and two, Mandy loved it.

Previously, he’d viewed Mandy as a horny, unavailable sex addict, well out of his league. But, probably through a combination of drink and how enraptured and surprised Mandy had been at his story, suddenly she didn’t look so out of reach.

‘Anyway,’ said Simon, concluding his story, ‘that’s what happened.’
Mandy leaned her head back against the sofa and closed her eyes. ‘That’s one horny story.’

‘Fact,’ Simon butted in.

Mandy opened her eyes and looked at him, ‘Oh, okay, FACT. She sounds like one dirty bitch. Then again, one of my fantasies involves schoolboys.’

‘I’m not in school, it’s college.’

Mandy wagged her finger in the air, correcting herself. ‘Of course college.’
‘What’s your fantasy then?’

Simon suddenly wanted to know what made Mandy tick, apart from having sex with unsuitable people like his father.

‘Now that would be telling.’

‘Don’t cop out now, you threw it into the arena. You threw all this fantasy stuff out there,’ Simon insisted, determined that the evening wasn’t going to be totally one-sided.

‘If I tell you, will you make it a reality?’ Mandy raised her eyebrows and moved closer to Simon.

‘I can hardly promise to get you a job at the college, can I? I can’t make your schoolboy fantasy come true. I could ask some mates round, though. I know a few who would love to indulge you.’

Simon was being facetious. But, having Mandy so close to him in her thigh-revealing short skirt and her tits stretching the tight t-shirt, he was distracted, to say the least.

Mandy stroked the length of his nose with her finger. ‘Don’t be cheeky, Simon. Trust me, it does not become you and will land you in trouble.’

Simon took hold of her hand and squeezed. ‘Is that a threat? Because you don’t scare me. I have been fucked probably by one of the best already. Miss Duvall is older than you, so she's probably more experienced.’

Mandy leaned her face so close to Simon, their lips were only inches apart. ‘It doesn’t matter about age Simon. It depends on attitude; how horny you are. However, I concede there has to be an element of experience involved. Then again, that’s fuck all to do with age. I could probably give you six months’ experience over your peers in around two weeks, if not less. I reckon if we fucked around the clock for a full week you would be up to speed, certainly for someone your age.

No woman expects an eighteen-year-old to perform like a porn star. What I’m saying is, if you want lessons I’ll give you some. I’ll enjoy it. Look at your dad; he’d never done a sixty-nine in his life, let alone cum in your mum’s mouth. I introduced him to that kind of thing.’

‘Mandy, please, don’t.’ Simon held up a hand. ‘I don’t want to hear any more about your exploits with my father, thank you very much.’ Simon put a hand over his mouth and belched. ‘I want to hear even less about whether or not my Mum likes oral sex, cum in her mouth or anything else that’s the least bit sexual. Even you mentioning it is, frankly, fucking weird.’

Mandy looked at him, taken aback by his outburst. That he’d knocked her off her cocky perch, sent a surge of confidence sweeping through him.

‘This is weird.’ He held his hands in the air, a small drop of his drink spilling onto his forehead. ‘You’re my aunt and you want to talk about me losing my virginity? Well, that’s fine by me. I mean, to be fair, that’s pretty lame compared to what else I’ve watched you do. As far as you giving me lessons, let me think about that one.’

Mandy finished her drink in one and slammed the glass on the coffee table. Turning to Simon, her eyes glistened. It could have been anger or drunkenness or both.

‘I don’t like that kind of attitude, Simon.’ Mandy waved a finger in his face. ‘That is no way to speak to your elders.’

Simon glared at her, resisting the urge to grab her hair and pull her head to one side. The involuntary thought shocked and sickened him. What the hell was he thinking? Maybe he should stop drinking. But he felt his anger resurface, directed at Mandy and her sexual ways. It was becoming too much.

‘You shouldn’t tease men younger and less experienced than you. One day they may turn and you might not like it.’

Mandy laughed, tossing her head back, holding a hand to her chest as if she was trying to maintain her breath.

‘I don’t know why you’re laughing.’ Simon bristled, affronted.

He watched as Mandy got unsteadily to her feet, her body swaying slightly. She blew stray locks hair out of her eyes. ‘I’m going to the toilet.’

Turning round, she tipped slightly to one side before straightening and walking out of the room.

Fifteen minutes later, Mandy returned. Her hair was pulled back, face devoid of makeup, and she looked much younger than her twenty-eight years.

‘I’m sorry if I made you angry,’ she said as she sat. ‘I’ll lay off the vodka for now. I shouldn’t have drunk it in the first place really; it can make me behave like a bit of a dick.’

Simon lay on the sofa. He stretched his legs, crossed his ankles, and put his hands behind his head. ‘It’s okay, you’re forgiven.’

‘Thank you,’ Mandy grinned. ‘Oh, and I forgot to mention that we have the house to ourselves until Monday afternoon.’

Simon frowned. ‘Why’s that?’ He’d been so busy getting drunk, it hadn’t crossed his mind that his mother wasn’t home.

‘Your Mum has gone to see your Dad at the conference and they’re staying over. She left a note in the kitchen.’

‘I didn’t see a note.’

That’s because I read it while you were getting the drink. I threw it in the bin. Anyway, the point is, we can relax and chill out.’

‘Cool, but don’t wind me up again, okay?’

‘I won’t.’ Mandy made a cross with her finger on her breast, ‘Cross my heart and hope to die. Hmmm, so what did it feel like when you first felt your cock slide into a pussy?’

Simon was taken aback at the sudden change of subject but he said, ’It felt nice, really nice,’ and his cock throbbed as an image of Miss Duval’s pussy filtered into his brain.

‘Was she nice and wet?’

‘Yeah, of course.’

‘She sounds horny. Do you reckon you're the only one she's fucked out of all her pupils?’

Simon shrugged. ‘I’m presuming so. I haven’t heard any stories about her doing anything with anyone else.’

He looked across the room at Mandy and she raised her eyebrows, ‘Are you going to tell anyone about your encounter? Will you risk it all coming out and her getting the sack?’

‘No, of course not.’

‘There you go. So, what makes you think some other guy is not in the same boat as you?’

A light bulb moment lit in Simon’s brain. ‘Well, she did say something about not being able to wait for the Belgium trip. She wants to spend time with her best boys. Words to that effect, anyway.’

Mandy clapped her hands. ‘That’s proof, right there, in that statement. She’s fucked others. Oh yes, dirty bitch. I wonder what she’s got planned for her best boys.’

‘I guess we’ll just have to wait and see, won’t we?’ Simon sat up. ‘You can have some of my JD if you like, if the vodka isn’t agreeing with you.’

Mandy shook her head, ‘No, let me sober up a little. I think you and I should play a little game of mine. What do you say?’

Simon put ice cubes in his glass. His heart thumped, his new confidence briefly disappearing before he brought it to the fore again. He reminded himself that he’d gained the upper hand with Mandy less than an hour ago.

He looked across at her and their gazes locked. Poker-faced he nodded, ‘Why not?’

Mandy jumped up, her face bright with excitement. ‘You won’t regret this, I promise.’

***

Thanks to JWren for his editing x

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments