Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A MILF Takes A Younger Man For The Night

"Several years ago I had sex with a younger man of 23 yrs of age."

255
107 Comments 107
123k Views 123k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Legendary Story

We hired two college boys several summers ago.   In exchange for lodging in a cabin on our farm and a small salary, they do odd jobs and then play baseball in a summer league for some of the better players in the central Atlantic Coast region.  

My husband and I were going through a bit of a rough patch for some reason and he was away at a medical conference in Brussels for two weeks.   I was – along with our farm manager – coordinating work schedules and the like and was not real happy about doing it.

My mind had been wandering that past week watching Kyle.   He was a pitcher and gorgeous.   The evening before he came to our pool for a quick swim, before leaving for a 7 pm game.   I had just come out of the pool.   I was 41 at the time and was still in good shape but had really no illusion that this young man would give me a second glance.   But over the past few days I detected some interest and I was probably giving him signals as well.   I had also made it a point to wear a bikini with a Brazilian cut bottom – it was one I wore on a vacation in Cozumel around adults I did not know but could never wear around the kids or at the local country club.   It was padded with push up tops.   I had purchased it from the Venus online catalog and had bought it with A cups even though I have B cups.   I was seeking to maximize my cleavage. It was 10 pm and I was at the pool on this hot and humid evening.   A girl friend had just left and I was in the water reading a book by the light of the deck lamps.   I watched in the driveway and saw Kyle driving back from his game.   He stopped before heading into the small cabin on our farm where he stayed and asked if he would bother anyone if he came back down for a swim and to sit in the hot tub on the pool deck after he showered. I told him that would be fine and that I would leave the pool deck lights on and told him not to worry about lights keeping anyone up in the main house as I would be up for awhile and the boys were both at lacrosse camp for the week.   I was alone. I returned to reading my magazine, losing track of time and soon Kyle was there.   He told me he could come back later so as not to disturb me but I told him to jump in and not worry about me.   I watched him knife through the water for a couple of laps before coming out to sit on the side where we chatted.   I found my eyes dropping to his chest and abs and then down to his muscular legs.   Gosh he was cute and hot.   I watched him as he talked and noticed his eyes drop to the top of my bikini and hold a gaze there.   His eyes returned to meet mine and I gave a small smile and watched him slide back into the water next to me.   His eyes returned to my tits and I dropped a strap from my shoulder and said nothing else.   He moved in and brought his face closer very slowly, testing my reaction.   I did not respond at all, but continue looking into his eyes and smiling. He brought his lips in and they touched mine.   He hesitated and pressed more firmly.   I opened my mouth to receive his tongue.   Oh fuck.   What am I doing? He put his arms around my waist, pulled me back toward him and nuzzled my neck. He kissed me lightly around my ears and across my shoulders. I knew I should stop this but I couldn't. He moved his hands up to my breasts and began to massage them through my top.

"You have very nice tits, Tana," he told me. It was the first time he ever called me by my first name. He moved his hips forward and I could feel his ample cock pressing into my bottom. Suddenly I panicked.   I could not do this.   I turned and told him I had to run.   Without another word I ran up to the house never looking back.   Two nights later I came home from a party that I had gone to alone.   I had had a couple of drinks there and had been teasingly approached by several men who knew David was out of town.   When I came home I poured myself a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and retrieved my Letters to Penthouse book.   I read and sipped my wine and soon let my hand drift down and touch myself lightly.   The sky was clear and the moon was full and I could see the light on in the cabin where Kyle was.   I continued to read and found my mind wandering back to that body in the swimming trunks and the pressure of his body against mine.   I went back to the refrigerator for another glass of wine and without anymore thought headed out the kitchen door onto the veranda and down the stairs to the path leading past the pool and to his cabin.   I did a quick self-assessment of my dress and paused to freshen my lipstick in a deep burgundy.   I was in a skin tight sweater I had bought a couple of months earlier from Boston Proper. It was teal and had a zipper front.   The multi-colored mini skirt and black panty hose completed the picture.   I thought I looked good for my age and was now ready to see if he thought the same.   I approached the cabin door and saw a small lamp and a candle burning in his one-bedroom studio.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

  I paused for what seemed like an eternity, and then tapped lightly on the door.   I heard footsteps approaching. When the door opened I told him I was sorry about the pool incident and was bored sitting in that main house alone for another night.   May I come in I asked.   He opened the door wider without a word and I stepped in. I set the now finished glass of wine down on the console table at the front door and fell into his arms. He took me in his strong arms and pulled me in as our mouths opened.   I reached around a pressed against his ass pulling his loins more tightly into me. We broke our kiss as he looked at me.   Anticipating his thoughts I told him that I was his to do with what he wanted tonight.   “I am not going to run away again,” I continued.   He pulled me into his arms again and pressed his lips under my throat as his hands moved down my back to my ass.   I had not had any sex in more than two months and was trembling with desire. He whispered, “I have stared at your ass all summer.”   I quickly unzipped the side zipper on my skirt to give him easier access and guided his hand onto my panty-hose covered bottom. One hand rubbed my ass while the other cupped my tit through my sweater.   I was full of anticipation of what was to happen next when he said, "Let's move into the bedroom."

At the foot of his bed, he paused with my back to him.   His arms encircled me as he pulled my hair aside and kissed my neck, his tongue moving in and out.   His hands mauled my tits through my sweater before he pulled down the zipper and reached in and cupped me through my demi-cup push up bra. He pulled the sweater from my shoulders and quickly jerked my skirt to the floor.   I stepped out of it as I watched his eyes for a reaction of me in heels, panty hose and bra.   I lay back on the bed while he undressed in front of me. I stared at the muscular arms and shoulders as he pulled his t-shirt off and watched with interest as he dropped his shorts and tugged off his boxers.   His cock was all I thought it would be.   Beautiful. I moved back to rest on the pillow, dropping my bra straps from my shoulders as he moved over me.   He quickly removed my bra and took a nipple into his mouth as his hands pulled on my hose.   Soon he was lying on my now totally naked body as he sucked hungrily and moved a hand between my legs as he gently stuck a finger in to my dripping wet pussy. I have very sensitive nipples and was enjoying the sensation as his lips and tongue alternated from one breast and nipple to the other.   Knowing that I would orgasm soon if he continued his skillful finger and oral stimulation, I pulled his face from my tit and told him I wanted to be fucked.   “And very hard,” I added. He moved up and over me and between my legs and eased his huge cock into my cunt. I had never felt so full in all my life. He fucked me slowly and then gradually picked up the pace. Soon he was pounding my pussy as the bed squeaked with the weight of our bodies, now immersed in sweat.   I soon felt my orgasm starting and pulled him into me ever tighter. My orgasm racked my body and I humped my pussy against him pleading with him to fuck me harder. He groaned loudly as he filled my cunt with his much cum. It soon was spilling out of my pussy on to his bed as he continued to thrust and the noise of his cock in my wet and cum filled pussy became noticeable even over the creaks of the bed.   Kyle eased his softening cock out of my pussy and laid next to me with an arm over my stomach.   I leaned over to kiss his nipple and then moved down his stomach to take his cock into my mouth to suck him clean. I tasted my own juices mingled with his cum.   I love sucking cock but never had I done this.   And I loved it.

I felt him getting hard again in my mouth and he massaged my tits and nipples in his fingers as I sucked him.   My hands moved under his scrotum as I cupped his sack while he pumped his ever-hardening cock into my mouth.   I sucked hungrily on his now full-erect cock as he grabbed my hair so I could not pull away even if I had wanted to. He grunted and moaned and continue to fuck my face.   I clawed his ass with my fingernails as he pulled my hair ever harder.   I was surprised at how quickly I felt the first load of his cum hitting the back of my throat. It had not been 10 minutes earlier when he had emptied himself into my pussy. “Swallow me,” he begged.   I swallowed as fast as I could but I had to pull away to keep from choking. Lying now on my stomach, I watched over my shoulder as he pulled my left ass cheek sharply to the left while he pumped his cock with his right hand as the last shots of cum poured onto my asshole.   With that final load now deposited between my ass cheeks, he dropped on to my back and ass with his body and nuzzled my neck gently. “Do you need to leave?” he asked.   “I’m yours for all night,” I replied.   I had something in mind for our next sex session.   I knew he craved more play time with my ass and I was going to make sure I delivered.
Published 
Written by equsam64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments