Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Yummy Mummy

"Shopping trolley accident results in a torrid afternoon between older man and yummy young mummy."

30
8 Comments 8
86.1k Views 86.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I still weigh little more than I did when I was in my twenties, as I try to either cycle or run six days every week, and I am often told that I could pass for ten years younger than I am. Consequently I still catch the attention of women not only of my age, but also on occasions of women much younger, which I naturally enjoy, and on rare occasions, I indulge my desires when I feel a mutual attraction.

So it was that I had a little adventure three days ago. I was shopping for groceries in the supermarket, having just gone on leave, when a young woman literally ran into me. I was looking in the freezers for a particular brand of hamburgers for the barbeque, when I was struck in the backside by a shopping trolley. I gave a little yelp of surprise and turned around, to see a young woman in her late twenties flushed with embarrassment. She apologised profusely, hoping that she hadn’t hurt me, and explained that she had been scanning the freezers as she walked along and hadn’t looked up and seen me until after she had hit me with her trolley. She seemed very sweet, and blushed again when I joked that if she had knocked me over I would have expected her to brush me down.

We chatted for a minute or two more and then moved on. We passed one another several times more and smiled and spoke each time. She was rather attractive and well built, and I got a pleasant tingle each time we spoke. I timed my approach to the checkouts as she was entering one, and we went through together and chatted as we walked out to our cars. We stopped by mine and talked a little more. She told me her name was Sarah, and I told her mine. The suburb where I live is relatively small, and I expressed surprise that I had not seen her before. In response she told me that she and her husband had recently separated, leaving her with two young daughters, and that she had moved into rental accommodation locally only three weeks earlier. I asked after her daughters, and she told me that her husband had taken them to his parent’s place for Christmas. I was enjoying talking with her, and was looking to see if she was feeling a mutual interest, but had just decided that there was no spark when she suggested we have coffee together. Although I was tempted, too many people locally know me, and being seen having coffee with an attractive young woman would not have been wise. I was about to decline, when she added that she didn’t live far away. At that, I agreed with alacrity, and followed her car as she drove out of the car park.

When we pulled up outside her home I followed her up the path and through the back door into the kitchen. If she had seemed a little shy and reserved in the supermarket, she was quite different in her own surroundings. As soon as she shut and locked the back door she quickly stepped close, put her arms around me and began to kiss me passionately. I responded, feeling her hands exploring my body as we kissed. After several minutes she took one of my hands and guided it to her crotch, where as my fingers worked up under her skirt and between her thighs I found her panties already damp. She undid my pants, reaching in to grasp my cock, and began to tug on it enthusiastically as I edged her back towards the kitchen table. I stopped as I felt her strike the edge of the table and reached for her skirt, pulling it up around her waist before I tipped her back onto the table. I slid her panties down her legs and lifted her legs over my shoulders as I knelt and pressed my face between her thighs and into the dark thatch of hair, relishing the musky fragrance of her crotch and the sweet ripeness of her juices.

She was already excited, and began to squirm her hips as I licked her out. I needed no further encouragement and stood, her legs dropping onto my arms as I reached between us, spreading the lips of her pussy with my fingers as I guided the broad tip of my cock between them. Although she was wet, my cock is thick and she was deliciously tight, and it took several jabs before I was right in her and I felt her buttocks pressing hard against my thighs. God, it was heaven; I hadn’t felt anything so tight in as long as I could remember. Pushing her blouse up, I lifted her breasts from her bra, sucking on her swelling dark nipples as I began to fuck her. She was so excited that she began to climax almost straight away, but I persisted in shafting her strongly as she writhed on the table beneath me. She continued to climax, and each time her spasms eased my surging cock would set her off again. Eventually my thrusts began to slow as I felt my climax nearing and as I pressed hard into her I felt my cock pulsing and twitching inside her as I spurted my spunk deep into her.

I leant over Sarah, kissing her tenderly as my cock slowly softened and began to slip from her, and as my cock finally slid out of her I reached down and scooped her from the table.

madelinesantos1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madelinesantos1

I could feel my spunk dripping from her onto my thighs as I carried her from the kitchen and down the hall to the main bedroom, where I gently deposited her on the bed. I wasted no time in removing her now slightly rumpled clothing, and then I swiftly undressed and joined her on the bed to caress her smooth bronze skin.

Lying next to me Sarah began to kiss me passionately once more as her hand moved to grasp my limp cock. As I returned her kisses I reached for her sodden crotch, gently stimulating the swollen bud of her clitoris as I felt my cock stir in her hand, slowly swelling and stiffening. Sliding from her grasp, I got between Sarah’s legs, pushing her knees back to her chest, diving into the fork of her thighs to lick her out. I love cleaning my spunk from a woman after I have just fucked her; it seems so deliciously dirty, and Sarah’s obvious enjoyment of it was making me incredibly horny again. She squirmed around, pushing me onto my back and got over me, straddling my head as she leant down and took my cock in her mouth. It was swollen, but not yet hard, and I loved the sensation of my cock lengthening and thickening, gradually growing harder as she sucked on me and stroked my shaft while I continued to lick her out.

No sooner was I fully erect than Sarah grasped my cock, and quickly reversing her position she squatted over me, guiding my cock to her dripping pussy before settling down over my hips. She was so wet that without preliminaries, I slid right up into her as soon as I entered her. She quickly settled into a steady and easy rhythm, her mouth open and her face a mask of pleasure; one hand stimulating her clit while the other tugged at her nipples as she rode my cock. It was a lovely, unhurried fuck, and Sarah rode me for probably twenty minutes before she began to show signs of mounting arousal. I began to rear up to meet her thrusts, but she had other ideas, and lifting from me turned over and got on her knees. I was in position in a flash as she raised her hips high for me. I quickly rolled over onto my knees and leant forward to bury my face on the cleft of her buttocks, fingering her pussy as I began to tongue the puckered rosebud of her ass.

She was groaning with pleasure as my tongue slowly wormed deeper inside her, pushing her hips back at me, encouraging me with coarse talk as I tugged her buttocks apart with both hands to get my tongue even deeper into her. Suddenly she drew away from me, reaching to the bedside cabinet and taking a tube of lubricant from the drawer to pass to me. I knew what she intended, and felt a tinge of apprehension for her, for although I would have loved to have my cock in her bottom, her ass hole seemed very small and tight and my cock is thicker than most. However she was backing up to me and so I opened the tube and presented it to her ass, spreading a generous amount in her cleft before probing her with two fingers to prepare her. Withdrawing my fingers I presented the tip of my cock to her opening and leant forward. I felt her ass slowly spreading and opening and my knob slipped inside her. I spurred my cock deep inside with a series of short thrusts until her hips were pressed hard against me, and then I cherished the long, dragging sensation of her tight ass clinging to my shaft as I slowly slid my cock all the way back until only my knob was within her, and then I pressed forward again and once more was spearing back into her. My arousal grew quickly as Sarah began pushing back into me urgently to meet my thrusts. My hips were pummelling her buttocks, our flesh slapping together frantically, and then I was grunting, screwing my cock around inside her as I unleashed another volley of spurts deep into her ass before we both collapsed forward onto the bed.

Later, in the shower, my excitement grew again as she soaped my cock and balls, and I had her a third time, her back against the wall and my arms holding her up as she crossed her ankles behind my back while I fucked her urgently. I left on shaky legs to return to my car for the short drive home. I’m not sure if we will meet again but in the last two days since then we have exchanged several texts, which looks promising.

Published 
Written by novaguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments