Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda Stone's Weekend Off

"Amanda Stone is enjoying her weekend without her family when there is a knock on the door."

38
14 Comments 14
41.6k Views 41.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story

Amanda Stone sat on the sofa in the living room with her feet on the sofa table reading a book. There was a breeze in the air coming in through the French windows leading out to the garden where the flowers grew and a small pool was located under a large tree. She could hear the birds chirping in the bird bath and the neighbours talking. It was a beautiful July afternoon, and she had the house to herself.

Her husband, Sam, had taken their three children camping over the weekend and had left her alone. She had made the right sad faces and hugged her children but as soon as their car had turned the corner she had run into the house and made a big Bloody Mary which she slowly sipped.

She loved her family, but the spring had been tough on her. She had lost her job and found a new one. The weeks between she had stressed out completely and had basically hit her head against a wall. Sam was a freelance writer for several newspapers but he had had a slow time finding work too.

She was to start her new job the following Tuesday so she had the weekend and Monday to prepare herself. Moving from publishing to investment banking was big change. She had worked in the accounting department at the publishing company and she would do similar work in the new job so she wasn’t overly concerned.

She drank the last of her drink and decided to make another. It was only three in the afternoon and she had been light on the vodka.

Chad crouched on the goal line and side-stepped a little. His friend Dave stood behind the football and took careful aim.

“Ready?” said Dave.

“Yep, shoot.”

Dave ran towards the ball and hit it hard. It sailed up in the air and brushed Chad’s fingertips and flew over the wall separating the two houses.

“Fuck!” said Chad.

“Sorry, dude.”

“I’ll get it. I’m thirsty; get us some sodas from the fridge while I get the ball from Mrs. Storm."

He made his way through the garden out onto the sidewalk where he turned right. At the gate, he opened it and walked along the stone path up to the front door where he rang the bell.

Amanda put down the vodka bottle and wondered who was at the door. When she opened it she found the neighbour’s son, Chad, standing there, his body sweaty and his hair damp against his forehead. He only wore a pair of shorts and his feet were bare.

“I’m so sorry, Mrs. Stone, but my ball ended up in your garden. Can I get it?”

“Sure, how are you? I haven’t seen you in ages.”

Chad walked past her and over his shoulder said, “I was at sailing camp in June, and now I am at home until college starts in August."

When they walked out into the garden, Chad saw that the football floating in the pool.

“I guess you have to get in and get it,” said Amanda.

Chad walked down the two steps into the warm water and waded out until he reached the ball.

Amanda thought the young man had grown over the last year. He had bulked out and his body was fit and he was taller. She had known Chad since he was fifteen and his family had moved in. Now he was eighteen and on his way to college. As he came out of the water and it dripped off his tanned skin her eyes were drawn to the bulge in his shorts. The water had made his shorts cling to his body and there was no doubt he would make some college girl very happy. She looked away and turned around.

Chad watched the older woman walk ahead of him. She was wearing white tight shorts that showed off her round ass, that he knew she worked hard to keep. She would run every morning and evening, and he had seen her all winter going to the local gym. Amanda Stone was a very fit forty year old. On any day, she could pass as a twenty-year-old.

“You know you can come by and use the pool anytime, right?” she said, while opening the door to let him out.

“Thanks, Mrs. Stone.”

She watched him walk down the path and out through the gate. When he was gone, she sighed and went back to the kitchen, where she added some more vodka to her drink. What was she thinking? No, she had to get those thoughts out of her head, it had been a long time since it had happened and she had promised herself never to do it again. Most of all, she had promised Sam, and they had moved away from the town where it had happened.

Ten years earlier, when Amanda and Sam had recently been married, she had met Tom. He lived three houses down the street from them with his parents. Tom was nineteen and a football star at the local college. He was great at sports but lacked the ability to concentrate on his regular school work. His parents had asked Amanda if she could tutor him since she wasn’t working and was a stay at home mom with a small child. She had accepted, but refused to take any money. She had said she enjoyed helping the young man.

Tom had struggled with his school work and he and Amanda had spent hours together trying to make him pass his final exams. It had turned into a friendship and one late evening when Sam was away on a job, she had invited Tom for dinner. It was nothing fancy, just pizza and a few beers. She had asked his parents permission and since he was over eighteen they had no problem with him having a few beers with her. Well, after an hour the beer was gone and they had moved onto wine. She had asked him about girls and he had said he was single and didn’t really have time to date. She said a young man like him had to have a girlfriend; it was part of growing up.

They talked late into the night about everything and nothing. By the time it was past midnight they were both quite drunk, and as Tom stood to use the bathroom, he lost his balance and fell toward Amanda who was sitting on the sofa. He grabbed the back of the sofa before his weight crushed her. There they were, their faces only inches from each other and she had done the forbidden. She had leaned in and kissed his lips. She didn’t know why it seemed like a good idea at the time, but she had.

Tom responded by kissing her back, and when her hands came up towards his jeans and unbuttoned them, he sighed and sat down next to her. She quickly found his hard cock and pulled down his pants freeing it. They continued to kiss, and Tom’s hands found their way up under her blouse where he cupped her full C cup boobs and pinched her nipples. She moaned and moved on top of him. Amanda quickly pulled up her skirt and grabbed his cock. She didn’t even bother to take off her panties, just pulled them aside and slowly lowered herself onto his thick shaft.

When he entered her, Tom’s eyes opened wide and he whispered. “Is this such a good idea?”

“I don’t care, I want your cock in me. It has been such a long time since Sam fucked me.”

It was true, it had been almost half a year since they had had sex, and Amanda had always loved fucking. At first she had thought it was due to her body changing during the pregnancy, but when she was had gotten it back to form again, Sam still didn’t touch her. It took her a couple of months to realize he didn’t like sex as much as her.

Riding Tom’s cock was wonderful and forbidden. His body was so hard and felt so strong under her fingers. She scratched his chest and he groaned as her nails cut the skin. She moved faster and faster, and when she came she berried her head in his shoulder and a second later she felt Tom squirt his load deep inside her pussy. Thank God, I’m on the pill, she thought, before she passed out.

When she woke up the following morning she was still on the sofa, but Tom was gone. She took a shower and cleaned up. An hour later Sam came home, and she pretended like nothing had happened.

It was a month later that he caught them. Sam had come home early from a trip and when he walked into the house Tom was on his knees licking Amanda’s shaved pussy. He had looked up at Sam, and managed to say a weak, I’m sorry before he grabbed his pants and ran out of the house.

Amanda and Sam had had a long talk, and she was devastated over what had happened. When she told Sam that she didn’t feel loved or cared for like before, and that’s why she had done what she had. Sam said he could understand that and that he was sorry for not being there for her. They decided to move and get counselling which they did. Things had become a lot better and after their move, they had fallen back in love and had sex at least twice a week.

Standing by the sink, Amanda closed her eyes and then opened them again. Her mind was everywhere and nowhere. She drank from the Bloody Mary and the alcohol calmed her nerves. What was she thinking? She had promised Sam to never cheat on him again, and now her body ached to feel the touch of Chad’s warm young hands on her skin, his cock against her ass and his fit body crushing her as he slid into her wet cunt. She shook her head and finished the drink in two big gulps. Then she walked up to the bathroom and took a long cold shower. That didn’t help either, she was still horny when she padded naked into their bedroom.

There was only one thing to do, she thought. She sat down on the king size bed and opened the drawer in her nightstand. In it lay a vibrator about six inches long and white. It was a stick that vibrated but it did its job. Sam had bought it for her as a little joke, saying that she should use it when he wasn’t around. What he didn’t know was that she used it much more often, she had even taken it to work once, and that had cost her the job. She had been in the bathroom sitting on the toilet seat with the vibrator deep inside her pussy when the door flew open. She had forgotten to lock it, and there stood her boss. She didn’t say anything, just closed the door again, and as Amanda heard her footsteps disappear she knew what was coming.

She had been fired the same afternoon but had never told Sam the real reason.

Lying down on the bed she spread her legs and put the toy against her clit and then turned it on. The buzzing sound filled the room, and as her cunt became moist she pressed it inside her and closed her eyes, letting the little machine take over and bring her to an orgasm.

“Fucking kids, I hate them!” shouted Chad as he was shot again.

He and Dave were in Chad’s room playing Medal of Honour online.

“It’s not their fault you play like shit,” said Dave and drank from the soda can.

“They are camping all the time, just look at them hiding behind that truck.”

“They are simply smarter than you.”

Dave got up and walked over to the open window and looked out. He noticed that Chad’s father had cut down the big apple tree that used to stand outside.

“Why did you dad get rid of the tree?”

“It never had any fruit and blocked the sun.”

Dave lifted his gaze and looked across the wall towards the neighbour’s house. At first, he wasn’t sure what he was seeing but as it dawned on him he slowly stepped back from the window and out of sight.

“Hey, Chad. You can never guess what is happening over at Mrs. Stone’s house.”

His friend was deeply concentrated on the game and didn’t answer. When he finally did, it was a short, “What?”

“She is lying on her bed playing with a sex toy.”

“In your dreams.”

“I’m serious, dude, come and have a look.”

Chad logged out of the game and put down the controller. “If you are shitting me, I will hit you.”

He got up and walked over to the window and carefully looked out. What he saw made him step back again.

“Holy, shit!” You were right.”

“I told you. Where are your binoculars?”

“Over there, on the shelf.”

Dave picked them up and came back to the window where he carefully peeked out using the binoculars. He focused them and the quality made it seem that the forty-year-old lying on the bed was no more than a couple of yards away.

“What is she doing?” asked Chad.

“She is lying on her back with her legs spread. God, her tits are beautiful. Do you think they are fake?”

“I have no idea, let me look.”

Dave gave his friend the binoculars and they traded places. When Chad put them to his eyes he was in time to see Amanda turn over on her stomach and get onto her knees.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

She slid her hand between her legs and inserted the vibrator again. Her body was sleek and it looked like she was sweating. Her blonde hair spilled out over the pillow, and thankfully she was looking the other way. After a minute, she began to squirm, and then pulled out the toy and lay down on her stomach where she stayed.

“Wow, that was fucking amazing. I had no idea Mrs. Stone was such a horny woman,” said Chad when he had put down the binoculars.

“Well, my friend. No more porn for you. All you have to do now is to watch Mrs. Stone while you jerk off.”

They both laughed and went downstairs to get something to eat.

Amanda laid on her bed soaking in the post orgasmic glow. Her breathing was back to normal and she smiled. After a little while, she took another shower and then dressed in a pair of jeans and a simple white T-shirt. She decided against using a bra since no one was at home.

She spent the rest of the day reading, and at eleven she was in bed. When she closed her eyes the image of Chad came back, and she sighed but decided not to take out her toy again. She had to learn to control her urges.

Across the wall, Chad sat watching the older woman sleeping through his binoculars. She slept naked and he had gotten a good look at her body before she pulled up the sheet. He had always known she was fit for her age, but he was not prepared for what she looked like naked. Her boobs were pert and full, her pussy shaved and looked amazingly soft. Her bum was round and firm. She was not a very tall woman, but her body was perfect. He took out his cock and slowly jerked off while letting the warm night breeze caress his skin. When he was about to come, he stood up and shot the load out of the window towards his neighbour’s house, and in his mind Amanda Stone received it over her beautiful face.

Chad was no virgin, and he was proud of it. Dave was, and so were most of the guys he knew. Not that his first experience with sex was amazing, but at least he had done it.

Her name was Becky and they had dated all through the winter. She had dropped out of school and worked in a burger joint in town. He had never taken her home because his parents wouldn’t approve of her. She had tattoos, several piercings and didn’t dress the way his parents thought a young woman should. But, she was fun to be around and one night when they had been parked in a layby off the main road into town, she had taken out his cock and jerked him off.

She had even sucked him a little, but not much. Sadly, she had let him come all over his jeans and underwear so he had to drive home wet. A few days later he was at her place and that afternoon they had fucked. She had laid on her back and he had been on top. After a few tries, he slid into her warm pussy and managed a few thrusts before he had come. She had crawled out under him, lit a cigarette and disappeared into the bathroom. He lay on the bed and wondered if that was it? If it was, sex was highly overrated. After a long time, she came back out and then got dressed.

They had done it three more times, with the same result, and at the end of March, she had dumped him for an older guy with a motorcycle. Chad didn’t miss her, but he was upset that the sex hadn’t been like he had expected it to be, like he thought it should be according to the porn he watched. Maybe it had given him a twisted idea what sex really was? In the video clips, the women moaned, and moved, and did all kind of cool shit. Becky had just lain there, doing nothing.

When he woke up the following morning he found the house empty. There was a note on the kitchen table. His parents had gone into town for shopping but had left him breakfast.

While he ate his toast and drank his juice a plan formed in Chad’s mind. If Mrs. Stone was so horny that she played with herself in the middle of the day, maybe he could seduce her. He didn’t give a shit about her husband Sam, he wasn’t overly kind to Chad when they met, and maybe it was because Chad had scratched his car by mistake a year earlier when he had driven into it with his bicycle.

After he had finished eating he washed his plate and glass and went outside. He only had a half-assed plan, but it was better than nothing.

It took Amanda a few minutes to open the entrance door after he had rung the bell, but when she did, she was all smiles.

“Hi, Chad, what do you need?”

“I was wondering if I could use your pool. My parents aren’t home and I was bored.”

“Sure, sure, come on in. She led the way and after closing the door Chad followed her inside. She was dressed in a summer dress. It was light blue and when she walked it showed off her round ass and shapely legs.

“Go right ahead, I am doing something in the kitchen, but make yourself at home,” she said.

Chad wandered out into the garden where he took off his T-shirt and tennis shoes. Then he jumped into the warm water and floated on the surface.

Amanda stood by the kitchen table, her hands shaking. He was in her house, in the pool and only wearing shorts. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths, before opening them again.

She had gone shopping early and had been in the process of dividing up the meat into portions and putting them into the freezer. She went back to her work but she couldn’t concentrate. Her pussy was telling her that it needed feeding, and she knew that once that feeling came over her, there was no way to get rid of it until it was taken care off.

Her first thought was to go upstairs and use her toy, but it wouldn’t be the same.

“Why? Why, does this happen to me?” she said, almost crying.

She rubbed her eyes and as she was about to turn, her elbow hit a bottle of juice that stood on the table; it fell onto a bag of minced meat that was still open. The meat fell out of the bag and onto her dress.

“Fuck!”

Her dress had a big red spot on it, and when she tried to wipe it off with a hand towel it only got worse. She went upstairs to change clothes and when she looked out of the window she saw Chad swimming laps, which was ridiculous. He only managed three strokes before his hand touched the other side.

She turned and stepped out of her dress and then walked over to the wardrobe where she took out another, similar, but in white.

Chad stopped swimming and tread water. He looked up at the window which he knew was the bedroom and as he did, Amanda looked out.

“How’s the water?”

“Fine, it is very warm.”

Amanda thought for a second and then said. “I’ll join you in a minute.”

She knew it was wrong, she knew what would most likely happen, but she didn’t care. Her pussy needed cock, and there was no way out of it.

Ten minutes later she walked out dressed in a black bikini and slid into the water. Chad was at the other end, and when he saw her he waved.

“Wow, this is warm. It’s like a bath,” she said when she reached him.

“Pretty useless, if you want to cool down.”

She laughed. “You are right.”

They were silent for a while, and then Chad decided it was time to put his plan to work.

“So, Mrs. Stone, I was in my room yesterday afternoon, and since my dad has cut down the apple tree I could see into your bedroom.”

Amanda blushed. He had seen her. But instead of being shocked, the thought of the young man watching her and it turned her on even more. She moved so she was standing in front of him, and he with his back to the pool’s edge. The water reached up to her throat but on him it only got to his chest.

“And what did you see?” she said, her voice dreamy and deeper.

“You.”

“Did you like it?”

Now it was Chad’s turn to blush. He had thought she would deny the whole thing, and he could then use it to get into her pants, by threatening to tell his parents.

“I..I..I guess I did.”

“Good, because I like to do that kind of stuff a lot.”

She had moved closer and when her hand grabbed his cock through the fabric his body stiffened.

“But there is nothing like a real cock. Do you have one, or are you just a little boy?”

She had whispered the last sentence into his ear. Her breath was warm on his skin.

“I’m a man,” he said.

“Let’s find out.”

Her hand slid inside his shorts and he grew hard in her hand. She loved that, the feeling of a cock growing under her touch. And Chad’s was indeed a real man. His dick was much bigger than she had expected, and as it grew her fingers tips wouldn’t reach around its shaft.

“Oh my, you do have a nice cock. Have you ever used it, apart from jerking off?”

She was still whispering into his ear.

“Yeah, I’m not a virgin.”

“Was it a real woman, or some little slut?”

“A slut, I guess.”

“Come with me,” she said and began dragging him towards the steps by his cock.

When they got out of the pool she made him lie down on the grass and knelt between his legs.

Taking his dick in her left hand she lowered her head and let her tongue run over his cockhead.

“Did your slut do this?”

“No.”

“What about this?” she took all of him in her mouth until she gagged.

Chad slowly shook his head, watching the older woman going up and down on him, making wet sounds. A smile grew on his face as he watched Amanda sucking and licking his shaft and cockhead. Her right hand massaged his balls and then she licked those too.

“Do you like it?” she said, as she began to kiss his tummy.

“Yeah, it was nice.”

“Nice? I’ll show you what is nice.”

She moved up and grabbed his cock with her right hand and then lowered herself onto it moving her bikini bottom to the side. When he penetrated her, she moaned loudly.

“Oh, you are a big boy, I love the way you fill me out.”

Chad didn’t say a word. He just lay there watching Mrs. Stone riding his cock. She did it slowly, then faster and sometimes she would lie down so her boobs pressed against his chest, and then sit up straighter and even lean back, using his legs for support.

Her pussy grabbed onto his shaft, and he tried hard to hold back his orgasm. When he couldn’t he grabbed her hips and began to meet her movements with his own thrusts.

“Oh no, not quite yet, young man,” she said and got off him.

Chad whined as his cock slid out of her cunt.

“What?”

“Now it’s my turn. Have you ever licked a pussy?”

“No.”

She turned and straddled his chest and then moved so her cunt was just inches above his mouth. Then she lowered herself.

“C’mon, lick me,” she demanded.

Chad stuck out his tongue and found her clit which was swollen and hard. He licked it a few times but then switched technique and began to suck it. Amanda pushed down harder on his face. Then she began to rub her pussy against his mouth and he did what he could to keep sucking her clit.

“Oh, yes, yes, just like that, eat my pussy!”

He couldn’t believe his quiet pretty neighbor would use such words, but it turned him on.

She got off him, and lay down next to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him on top of her.

“Now I want you to fuck me, and when you come, spray it anywhere you want.”

He grabbed her legs and lined up his cock with he shaved cunt, and when he thrust into her, she moaned and closed her eyes.

Chad was so horny by now, he didn’t care if Amanda came or nor, but she did. And when it was his turn, he pulled out and let go. Three shots landed his cum on her boobs and while he watched she used her hands to spread out the liquid over her skin.

He pulled away from her and sat down in the grass.

“That was nice,” he said.

Amanda got up and jumped into the pool again. When she came up, she sat down next to Chad and put her hand on his semi-hard cock.

“So, you are here for another month?”

“Yeah.”

“Good, I am sure we can meet again, and do this more.”

“Are you sure? What about Mr. Stone.”

She let go of a giggle. “Oh, I can handle him, you just make sure to keep your cock hard for when I need it, and I do need it often.”

When Chad left, he had a feeling things had gone more Amanda’s way than his. But the more he thought about it, the less he cared. He had fucked and it had been like in the video clips.

Amanda sipped from her Bloody Mary. She didn’t care what she had done. Chad’s cock was just too yummy, to ignore. She would figure out a way to spend more time with it, and the lovely body it was attached to.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments