Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Evening I Now Regret

"Encounter With a Friend's Son"

29
12 Comments 12
29.6k Views 29.6k
858 words 858 words
In March my divorce was final and my best friend suggested a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate. We made plans and in early April we took our trip. It was my friend, her 24 year old son and myself.

Once in Vegas we spent the first couple of days visiting the different casinos and just relaxing. The middle of the week we made plans to attend a show in the evening. Around an hour before we were to leave for the show my friend called my room to say she wasn't feeling well and didn't think she could make it but that her son and I should still go. I felt bad leaving her out but we went to the show and had a great time.

After the show we called my friend to see if she was feeling better, hoping she would meet us at the hotel bar for some drinks, but she was still under the weather. Her son and I went to the bar had several drinks then started to our rooms. When we got to my room and since it was still earlier than we had been planning on turning in I asked him if he would like have one more drink before calling it a night.

Once in the room I was mixing us a drink and he came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. I was stunned since he had shown no interest in me before except to be nice. I casually ignored it but then he turned me around and kissed me on the lips. It had been a while since I had kissed anyone. I saw no harm in a few kisses. However, after a few I began to enjoy the attention and they became more passionate.

As we were in the middle of a long kiss he moved one hand to my chest, unbuttoned my blouse, ran his hand inside then up under my bra. After more than a year and a half of nothing my nipples immediately reacted by perking up. When he commented on how quickly that had happened I told him I guessed it was because it had been a while since I had been touched.

As he continued to play with my breast I felt his other hand unbuttoning then unzipping my skirt as it fell to the floor. With that I commented that we should probably stop but he took my blouse off then eased me back on the bed. He was between my legs and I could feel his penis against me and I knew we weren't going to stop.

I just blurted out, "I'm not on birth control.....

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

you'll need a condom!"

He stood up took his trousers and shorts off then removed my panties. He got back between my legs.

I said, "Whoa.. not without a condom!!" but he quickly entered me and I let out a long pleasurable sigh.. Even without foreplay I had gotten very aroused so he had no trouble at all.

Once he was in he told me he didn't have a condom but he would pull out before he came and I was relieved that he was aware of my concern. We made love for several minutes then he quickly pulled out and his come spurted all over my stomach. The excitement of what was happening aroused me even more, so once he had finished I reached down found his penis and guided it back between my legs letting him know I wanted more.

He reminded me that it would be dangerous since he had just came but I pushed to get him back in me to let him know it was ok. When he ask if I wanted him to pull out again I was too embarrassed to answer so I just shook my head, no.

He confirmed my answer by asking if I was sure and again I just shook my head, yes..

It took him several minutes before he was finally able to get off again.

When I felt it I screamed "Ohhhh yessss.....That's what it wanted!!!" as I had a massive orgasm. 

Afterward we talked about the experience and how I had enjoyed it. I again expressed that my only concern was an unwanted pregnancy which I knew was a distinct possibility since I had needed the act completed. I also told him we could not let anyone know what had happened.

We left a couple of days later for home. It had been a little uncomfortable knowing what we had done.

By the grace of God I didn't conceive but now I regret what I did because he has been calling me wanting to get together again. I told him it was just a one time thing that I needed and that we couldn't do it again. However, he keeps calling and saying if I don't get together again he may just tell his mother.

What a mistake I made!! Now I'm between a rock and a hard place as they say. Hopefully, I can get out of the mess without further damage to a cherished friendship..

Published 
Written by SharonL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments