Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Girl Next Door Story. Part 2.

23
6 Comments 6
19.8k Views 19.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

After supper and TV time he headed to his room and donned his Speedo and waited. It was just a little shy of 10:30 when his laptop beeped and Zak quickly donned his headset and hit the 'accept' key. Once again Airel's beautiful face appeared on the screen and due to the angle of the camera, he could see that she was clad in a shiny blue bra.

"You like? It's made of satin," she informed him.

"I like," he answered.

"Is everyone asleep?" she asked.

"Yes," he responded.

"Same here. So meet me out back," she responded before her image vanished.

Once again Zak crept out of his house and jumped the fence between their houses. He found her stretched out on the same double-wide chaise lounge as last time. She was clad in only her blue bra, panties and garter belt that were all made of satin. The addition of silky seamed nylons on her legs and high heels on her feet made him want her even more.

He took his place beside her and they hugged each other. A second later their lips were locked and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Zak ran his hands up and down her firm leg and enjoyed the sensation of the nylons against his fingers.

Airel pushed him on his back and sat on his thighs. She then slowly unfastened her bra and allowed it to fall to the ground to reveal the most perfect tits Zak had ever seen. Airel leaned forward and arched her back to place her breasts in close proximity of his mouth. He needed no coaxing or instructions and when she felt his lips and tongue on her hard nipples, she issued a sexy moan.

As Zak licked and kissed the silky skin of her beautiful breasts he became aware of the heat and wetness on his legs coming from behind her tiny silken panties. His cock grew hard and Airel gently ground her crotch against his. 

She stood up for a second and jimmied her panties down to reveal a tiny strip of hair between her thighs. She then leaned forward and placed her hands on the waistband of his Speedo and slowly drew it down his legs. Once again his rock-hard teenage cock sprang into the warm night air.

Airel then took a seat on his thighs again and leaned forward. She kissed his cheeks, eyelids and lips while gently moving her tits against his naked chest.

"Do you want me?' Airel asked

"Yes," Zak replied.

"Then you will have to swear that you will never tell anyone about this, and I do mean anyone," she said in a solemn tone.

"I swear not to tell anyone, ever," he stated.

Airel raised up on her knees and moved a few inches until she was above this throbbing member. Zak felt her tiny cool hand grab his cock and move it toward the entrance of her pussy.

"I don't have any protection," he managed to say in his excitement.

"You don't need any with me," Airel responded as she began to lower herself on him.

Going bareback was also a new sensation. Normally the fear of pregnancy and disease had him always wear a condom, but for some unknown reason, he trusted her words.

She was hot, wet and tight and moaned as every inch moved into her. This cowgirl position was new to Zak as all his former conquests wanted him on top. Airel would raise up slightly and then slam herself back down again. This movement caused both of them to moan with pleasure.

In between her rising and falling on his cock, she would grind her pussy against him. Airel would lower his head so she could kiss and lick his chest and nipples. She would then push her tits into Zak's face so he could do the same to hers. Finally, all this stimulation was too much and Zak felt his orgasm approaching.

"Airel, I'm gonna cum," he told her between gritted teeth.

"Then go for it," she responded.

"I'm not wearing any protection," he reminded her again.

"You don't need any," she answered in an abated breath.

Less than ten seconds later they both enjoyed massive orgasms. She lay on top of him for the longest time as she floated down from her orgasmic high. Airel eventually crawled off of him and they held each other, gently kissing. Between her silky skin, gentle kisses and the sight of her in nothing but her garter belt, nylons and heels, Zak was hard again in no time.

This time Airel lay on her back and invited Zak on top. The feeling of her nylon-clad legs across his back as he humped her tight pussy was indescribable and he lost his load again in record time. His legs were shaking so bad he was barely able to jump the fence.

And so the week went. Clad in a different set of lingerie or nightie, they met on her patio every night and fucked for hours before Zak returned home. Finally, the weekend arrived and it was time for outside chores. As he and his father headed to the garage they spied their new neighbour in his backyard and went to the fence to introduce themselves.

He was an older, good-looking male named Stan. As they talked he paused long enough to call over his shoulder for his wife to join them.

"Honey, come out here," he said.

Zak almost had a heart attack when Airel came around the corner of the house.

"Maybe this wasn't Airel. Maybe this was the daughter," he said to himself.

"This is my wife, Airel," Stan said in the way of an introduction.

"No kids?" Zak asked.

"Yes, but our daughter is in college so it's just me and my wife," Stan responded as he placed an arm around her shoulder.

"Oh my God," Zak said to himself."I've been balling a married woman."

He excused himself and got busy with the yard work while his dad and Stan talked. He would occasionally glance over at the small group of adults and stare. Dressed in cutoffs and a t-shirt, she was still incredibly attractive. When Airel caught his eye he would quickly look away with an embarrassed look on his face.

"What if her husband or my parents find out?" he asked himself as fear clutched at his heart.

Now Zak had enjoyed sex with girls that were engaged but never with anyone that was married, This was a violation of his code of conduct and everything his parents had taught him. So that evening, when his laptop signalled he had a chat requests, he just stared at it. He knew it was Airel and debated whether to answer it.

"Not to answer would be considered rude," he told himself. "Plus it would deny me the opportunity to tell her off."

So Zak donned his headset and hit the 'accept' button and once again Airel's pretty face filled his screen. He lost his anger for a moment as he stared at her pretty face.

"What's wrong?" she asked when she didn't see the smile on his face or hear his familiar greeting or comment on how great she looked.

"Your being married is what's wrong. That and the fact you lied to me," he replied as he struggled to keep his voice low.

"Yes, I'm married and yes I lied to you, but it was necessary," she responded with a sad look on her face.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

"Oh really? I take it that you are not seventeen and don't have a daughter?" he stated.

"I'm twenty-two, not seventeen. Yes, we do have a daughter from Stan's first marriage," Airel answered.

"So why the lie?" Zak asked, still struggling to control his emotions.

"Because you are one good-looking teen with a killer body and I needed to get laid. Now if you'd have been some nerd or dweeb, I would not have wasted a second look on you," Airel continued.

."We could get in big trouble," Zak continued.

"Only if you tell anyone. Stan can sleep through anything so there is no chance of him catching us. Can we continue this conversation in person? This is a little impersonal," Airel asked.

"Okay, but no sex and I'm not wearing my Speedo," Zak stated.

"Fair enough," Airel answered."I'll meet you out in back in about ten minutes."

So clad in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, Zak left his house and leapt the fence. Airel was not waiting for him so he took a seat at the round glass-top table and not on the chaise lounge. His heart was pounding as the minutes ticked by and his mind began to spin scenarios.

Any second he expected Stan to appear and question his presence in his backyard. Airel would appear a second after Stan in one of her fabulous nighties and Stan put two and two together.

"So you're the one that's been fucking my wife," he would snarl as he withdrew a handgun from his waistband. 

The sound of high heels clicking against the pavement brought him back to the present. As she emerged from the darkness, Zak's mouth hung open at the sight before him. For there was Airel dressed in a French maid outfit. Now Zak had seen countless pictures of girls dressed like this and always thought them sexy.

He watched with unblinking eyes as Airel pulled out a chair and took a seat opposite him. The black silk dress shimmered in the glow of the walkway lights and her white choker, apron and petticoat seemed to glow against the black garment. When she crossed her legs Zak noticed that they were covered in fishnet stockings.

Zak was speechless and his cock began to thicken under his sweats. Airel reached across the table and took his hands in hers.

"I'm sorry about not being truthful, but the end justifies the means," she said in a soft voice.

Zak had no response and that allowed Airel to continue.

"I still have sex with Stan, but it's just not enough. Even with my dressing up in all my exotic nighties?" she asked.

"You've done this before?" Zak asked, finally finding his voice.

"Only in my mind. Now if you want to end our little affair because it offends your moral code, I understand. But how many of your girlfriends would dress as I do and how many would allow you to ride bareback?" Airel asked.

"None of them," Zak responded as he pulled Airel toward him and placed a kiss on her lips.

That kiss banished all his doubts and fears. Airel was correct, none of his girlfriends would treat him as well as she did. Zak kissed her again a little longer and deeper.

Airel stood up and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up and over his head. She then embraced him, pushing her silk-covered breasts onto his naked chest as their lips locked. She eventually released him and took him by the hand and walked to the chaise lounge, she stopped short of taking a prone position and turned to face him. 

Zak once again stared as her hands slipped under her skirt and she slowly slid down a pair of white ruffled panties.

She then took Zak in her arms again and they shared another long kiss.

"So are you ready to try something new?" she asked in his ear

"Anything," he responded as he abandoned any more thoughts of ending his meetings with Airel.

"Good. Have you ever done it dog fashion with a girl that was dressed?" she asked.

Zak could only shake his head.

"First off, you have to lose those sweats," she commanded.

Zak slid off his sweats and believed that he had never been this hard before. He watched as Airel took a kneeling position on the edge of chaise lounger and then asked him to move closer. The sight of her firm ass and the tops of her fishnets against her tanned thighs had Zak ready to lose his load right there and then.

He moved in closer as requested and felt the ruffles of her petticoat against his naked skin. Airel rested on one hand and took a hold of his cock with the other and directed it toward her pussy. A second later Zak felt the head of his cock at the warm wet entrance and she instructed him to push himself in.

"Now place your hands on my waist and fuck your little maid," she purred.

Once again due to all the visual stimulation, he was going to lose his load inside her faster than all the other meetings.

"Airel, I can't hold out much longer," he managed to tell her between his thrusting.

"Then go ahead. I'm almost there myself," she managed to respond.

Zak increased his speed and once again he gritted his teeth as he emptied himself. Airel's body shook and her internal muscles gripped his shaft and she enjoyed a major orgasm. She collapsed face first as Zak withdrew his shrinking cock. He then took his place beside her and they cuddled and kissed until he was hard again.

This time Airel got on top of him as Zak placed his hands on the waist of her uniform. The sight of his cock disappearing under her short skirt was the most erotic thing he had experienced up to his time. The feeling of his hard cock sliding in and out of her tight and wet pussy, combined with the feeling of the silk of her dress rubbing against his thighs and abdomen, made it an effort for him to hold out.

"I guess this makes me a hypocrite," Zak stated.

"Not really. It makes you someone that is not dictated to by some old rules. Someone that appreciates a sexy lady that dresses up for him," she responded.

"I better get home," Zak stated as he recovered his shirt and sweats.

"We can't meet tomorrow. I have to accompany Stan to a company function and it's probably a good thing,"Airel stated.

"How so?" he asked.

"You need a day to rest because the next time we meet I have something special planned," she said as he embraced him and kissed his cheek.

"Can you give me a hint?" he asked.

"What do you know about anal sex?" she asked.

"Nothing," Zak responded.

"Then it's time you learned. Now off to bed with you," she responded, giving him one final kiss before he jumped the fence.

By the time Zak crawled into bed he was as hard as a rock again. He grabbed his cock and began to masturbate, recalling tonight's activity with Airel.

It's going to be a great summer,"  he said as he let loose on his stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments