Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the car park

"Multi story romp recorded."

4
4 Comments 4
21.3k Views 21.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Ken was on the phone with his supervisor. It was the one hour check in for lone workers.

“Yes, Tim, all quiet and peaceful, nothing going on, see you.”

Ken hung up, checked the illegal feed to his memory stick, and got back to watching the action.

Tina had chatted to the two guys in the bar earlier, and they knew they were on to a good thing. Tina was tall, black-haired and with a waspish figure. In her blue dress, black belt and heels, she was showing lots of leg and it was all good.

Tina knew the two had followed her from the bar, she had suggested it herself. She made sure they could keep her in sight as she led them toward the multi-story car park, to a service door at the back, a door she knew would be open.

Once inside, Tina waited for the guys to catch her up, and they climbed the stairs with an arm each around her trim waist, or a hand on her tight rear, inside the flared lower part of the dress.

Ken had seen the trio arrive on the 8th floor, a level not in use after 8 pm, it was now just before ten.

Tina led her two consorts to a corner, where the electrical relay box gave her a slightly less hard seat than the concrete of the main structure. As she sat, the shorter, fair-haired male, sat to her right and began to kiss her and massage her right breast.

The other man, 6 foot with black hair and torn jeans, knelt in front of Tina and ran his hands up her legs, and after a little bottom shuffling from Tina, withdrew his hands taking her blue lace panties down over her shoes and into his pocket.

The fair-haired guy could tell his friend had begun teasing their conquest with his tongue, she gave a little shudder as soon as the tongue found her labia and another as it hit her sensitive button.

Tina was moving toward heaven. Two men, strangers, were enjoying her charms and in a public place. Already Tina could feel a warm glow spreading outward from her crotch, as the thick heavy tongue worked into her dampness and made it tingle with delight. Her right nipple was being crushed through her dress, no bra to enclose her 34 b beauties and the dress, well that was just cotton, hardly anything to interfere with the strong finger and thumb that crushed and squeezed so excitingly.

Ken, his other screen quiet, watched as the black haired man moved back and stood up. Opening his jeans, he moved forward and put his right hand on the back of Tina's head, and directed her to suck his engorged member. His arm was in the way of the camera but there was nothing Ken could do, so he just watched, and adjusted the position of his own hard on as it decreased the amount of space inside his boxers.

Tina sucked hard to take as much cock into her throat as she could, she loved giving head, and even more so when it was rough and ready, almost like she was forced, but that had never been needed.

The shorter guy was now thrusting two fingers of his right hand in and out of Tina's wetness, he reckoned she was near coming, and gave her clitoris a rub with his thumb now and then to speed things along.

Tina was having a really good time, but so wanted things to move on. She liked it rough, and she had thought these two, just a couple of horny guys that had chatted her up, would be the type to give her what she wanted.

For Tina, there were no multiple orgasms, no near continuous cumming that kept her on a wave of bliss. No, Tina needed something special to get off, and she encouraged her two studs to give her that something, with moans and groans when they hit the spot. She moved invitingly under their ministrations and her smooth, tight body passed on the information in a language of its own.

“Oh, you like it rough do you? Well good, now swallow this hard cock like a good little bitch.”

The dark guy now changed hands, giving Ken a perfect view, as Tina's head was forced down hard making her have to relax her throat to accommodate the meat. The fair-haired guy worked his hand hard but made no ground in his efforts to bring off the hot girl, she remained only near to, but not cumming.

In all honesty, neither of the men was there for Tina's pleasure so much as their own. It was still what Tina wanted when the fair-haired one told her to kneel down, on the hard, rough concrete floor of the multi-story car park.

Tina managed to keep the hem of her dress from under her knees, and the cock in her mouth, as she got down on all fours, and felt her dress lifted to give clear access to her wet snatch. She was eager to have it filled with hot, pulsating meat, and even to feel her knees being skinned under the onslaught of a good hard fuck.

As he slid into the dark haired beauty, the guy said to his friend,

“Dirty little cow is all open and ready for some cock, she must be a right little slapper.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

Lucky us eh?”

The response was simply, “Erg” as his friend took a two handed grip of Tina's head, and thrust savagely into her throat, little thought given to her comfort and safety, just the way she liked it.

Ken had to release his cock, and stroke it slowly, softly, and with only a quick glance at the other screens, watch the action on the 8th floor. It was quite a sight, a classy looking women behaving like a common slut, and obviously loving every thrust. Her two lovers setting up a rhythm so she was thrust into at each end at the same time, just a short break now and then at one end, so she could gulp down some air and then take the raging cock back into her throat.

“So do you want it inside or outside?” the shorter one asked as he pounded into her.

“Who cares what she wants, just go for it, stupid cunt should have thought of that earlier, too late now. Just cum up her, she'll love it,” said the other guy, proving Tina's choice of the night had been a good one, for her that is.

“I'd rather shoot in her mouth actually,” said the blond.

“Okay, let's swap.”

Ken sped up his stroking as he watched the woman keep still as her two partners changed ends, and just ram into her once more, with all the finesse of a brick through a window.

“MMMMmmmmmm, MMMmmmmm, Huuur...” It was as near to speech as Tina could get, she was still close to orgasm, but needed more. She wondered if her knees were actually bleeding, probably not, but they were certainly grazed, and her palms were roughened too, by the concrete underneath her. Almost enough for her, but not quite.

CRACK. The slap on Tina's pert bum cheek echoed round the car park and made her squeal in delight, and twice more at irregular intervals she squealed her enjoyment as the taller guy, now fucking her as hard as he had her mouth, slapped her hard with the flat of his hand. He was enjoying it too.

Two more lightning sounds bounced around the place before the dark haired guy said,

“Now you get it you slut, take my cream up your dirty cunt and like it. You dirty slut.” His voice became a shout right at the end.

The pauses between strokes and the lifted head as he shouted, told Ken that the woman had just had a load of cum shot into her hole, and seconds later, as the woman squirmed in delight, Ken shot his own load into a couple of tissues and grunted his satisfaction.

Down on the floor of level 8, Tina was as near to an orgasm as she could be without actually coming. Fortunately for her, the filling of her warm pussy with a strangers cum, set off the other stranger in her mouth, and she felt his warm fluid spread over the back of her tongue, almost making her retch. She didn't hear him moan, she was too busy shuddering through an intense orgasm, the cum in her mouth being the final ingredient in her own pleasure. Her pussy sent a flood of warmth through her whole body, and she was lost to the world.

Ken saw the blond man twitch and jerk and knew the girl had just taken a mouthful of cum, and if he had not already, would have come himself at the sight.

Tina sailed through a dark cave of semi-consciousness toward the light, noting the change of cock in her mouth as the dark guy had her clean his cock. She bathed in the feeling of post orgasmic joy, and just let the two men responsible for it walk off, happy that they had had what they wanted from her, and giving her no more thought. It was better than having to shake off a clingy lover that wanted more, or even a relationship. Tina liked it this way.

Ken got home around half past midnight, his shift over at twelve, and the record of the eighth-floor activities removed from the system. He removed his tie, shirt and shoes, and slipped the memory stick into his laptop. He turned on the TV, to which the computer was wired, and hit a few keys.

Tina came out of the bedroom in a flimsy nightgown, her blue dress, black belt and shoes on the floor by the bed, and sat down beside her husband in front of the telly. Her knees were badly skinned, her hands roughened.

“You were fucking hot tonight, babe,” Ken told her, as they watched her and the two men walk into view on level eight of the car park where Ken worked.

“It always makes me so much hornier knowing you're watching me sweetheart.” she replied huskily, and snuggled into Ken's shoulder to watch the action.

 

Published 
Written by Te11tale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments