Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunty Rose

"A family friend teaches an eighteen-year-old man how to treat and pleasure a woman"

47
13 Comments 13
40.7k Views 40.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Anal sex is something that I’ve wanted to try with Peter, for a long while. I knew that he wanted to try it as well but he was too afraid to ask. He’d been a virgin when I’d started ‘babysitting’ him as he’d called it. An eighteen-year-old man doesn’t need a babysitter in my eyes and he’d quickly come to appreciate the charms of an older woman. I don’t like the term ‘cougar’ but that’s what they called me – Peter and his friends.

Sometimes I let them fuck me, too.

When we had sex alone, Peter liked to call me ‘Aunty' Rose and I had no complaints as it definitely seemed to make him even hornier.

When we’d started out, he knew nothing. I’d had to teach him everything about sex and women. Not that I’m complaining - it continued to be a fun journey for both of us. I’d never dated a younger guy before but I’d found that it certainly had it benefits – for one, he was so grateful to be allowed anywhere near me.

“Right there,” I said, as he swept his tongue almost shyly over my clitoris. I groaned approval as he applied perfect pressure and licked me exactly how I needed to be licked. It had taken months of training to get him to do that so perfectly.

My back arched and I felt thick, strong fingers digging into the flesh of my hips, holding me in place as his tongue worked its magic. He was intent on making me come since he knew that I wouldn’t even touch his cock until I had at least one orgasm in the bank.

My orgasm fired in a sweet peak of ecstasy quickly followed by a rush of involuntary convulsions. It was good, as it always was when Peter licked me but the intensity was that little bit higher as I thought about what I had planned for him and my ass.

Peter was still down between my legs, grinning, thinking that his work was done and it was time to reap his reward. “Lick me,” I hissed, my fingers moving into the chocolaty strands of his hair, tugging meaningfully. The grin faded and his tongue ran wickedly over my outer labia and dug inside my slippery groove. It felt good, but I had other plans for that tongue.

Gritting my teeth, I applied pressure to the top of Peter’s head, guiding him further down. His tongue raked along my slit, and dug into the mouth of my vagina. I squealed at the delicious sensation.

He was so eager, so willing to please me.

There was a sudden burst of pressure and fullness as his tongue penetrated me. I wanted to let him work my pussy, to feel the soft lips sucking, his mouth opening and closing hungrily as he tasted me. But I had plans, anal plans. With a sigh of regret, I pushed down again.

Peter’s tongue paused. It dragged limply, confused as I guided him further down than he’d ever been.

Then it touched my anus.

Peter realised my intentions immediately, realised what I was expecting of him, what I was demanding and his tongue curled up against the wrinkled skin of my bumhole. It tickled and my body squirmed away from the unfamiliar sensation. Peter followed, his tongue lapping, working enthusiastically into my asshole.

I felt naughty, somewhat bitchy at the dirty thing I was making my lover do to me – but Peter seemed to be enjoying it. I was losing control: laughing and squealing protest, wincing at how ticklish I was back there but also gasping at the pleasure of it. So good; so fucking good to have a tongue back there.

“Put your finger in,” I said, adding a little steel to my voice. I felt the hard digit move up, a sharp contrast from the soft wetness of his tongue; felt the slickness of his saliva; felt the pressure and then the penetration. I moaned loudly, it was so satisfying to feel his finger worming into my arse. Peter was moaning too – this was something entirely new for him, something he had surely seen in pornos but had never imagined actually being allowed to do.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest



His finger twisted in my ass and I gasped as its neighbour slid into my pussy. He slid the pair of digits in and out, fucking both my holes even as his tongue returned to my clitoris. The stimulation was immense - both holes were being finger-fucked, my flesh being stretched, pulled and pushed as his mouth suckled on my sensitive clit. I was so turned-on and the stimulation was so perfect that the orgasm came quickly. It was savage, tearing the pleasure from me in wave after wave until I was spent.

“Can I fuck your ass?” Peter was standing over me, his cock eager.

“You need to use plenty of lube.”

“Of course, Aunty Rose.” My stomach lurched from the rush of adrenaline, both at my agreement to take Peter’s cock in my ass and the way he had addressed me by my familial ‘title’. His mother would kill me if she ever found out what I was doing with her precious son.

I rolled onto elbows and knees and presented my splayed backside to him.

I let him lubricate my bumhole. It was a deliciously erotic experience – one finger, then two and maybe more, always in motion, never stopping their movement inside my ass. It was exactly what I wanted - soft and insistent. Fingers slipped away, to be replaced by something else: Peter’s cock. It nudged against the ring of my anus and I let out a long sigh as I felt it penetrate me.

Peter stopped the moment the head of his cock disappeared into my bottom, so I pushed back hard, forcing my ass to swallow more of his shaft. It felt wrong, as it always does – that’s one of the things I love most about fucking Peter and taking his cock in in my ass was the dirtiest thing I’d ever done with him. It was just so taboo - but deliciously rewarding.

“That’s fucking tight,” Peter groaned. My ass gripped his cock longingly as he tried to extract it. He lost control and his cock sprang free.

“Ooooh, nice,” I whimpered, as Peter guided it back into place and forced it inside my ass more confidently. He knew that I could take it and drove his entire cock home confidently. My fingers shot back between my legs and into my empty pussy. The confusion of sensations as my body was fucked with my pussy empty was scrumptious.

And was Peter fucking my ass - his cock was sawing in and out of my bum as my slippery fingers circled my throbbing clit. It was so slippery that the sensations were numbed but the frustration simply added to the fun. Peter’s hands were on my hips, fighting with the same slippery problem. I was over-lubed, so slippery that we were both fighting for every jot of stimulation. The bed complained as Peter desperately humped my backside. His strokes were harsh and commanding but I could take them – just. I frantically rubbed my swollen clit, getting nearer and nearer the point of release.

“Your cock feels so good in my ass.” I muttered the words into the pillows again and again, unsure whether Peter could actually hear them. They became a mantra, something to focus on as I fought my way to the orgasm I needed.

Peter got there first – he was grunting and groaning and gripping my hips so hard that it was surely going to leave bruises. He was willing himself to come and he shouted-out as I felt him spurt hot jets of spunk into my bum. My own spasms kicked-in and my ass clenched around Peter’s cock, milking it.

I was a slippery, sweaty mess but I didn’t care. I was in a floaty-world of utter sexual satisfaction and as I rolled onto my back, I saw a stupid sex-grin etched on Peter’s face. This was something he was never going to forget: his first ass-fuck with his ‘Aunty Rose’. If he continued to be a good boy and do as he was told, he was going to have a lot more ‘first’ experiences with me… and I was eager for a ‘first’ of my own – I wanted to borrow one of his friends so that I could have a double penetration.
Published 
Written by AbigailThornton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments