Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baking Danish

"A wifes revenge is sweet."

38
15 Comments 15
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
I made my way through the throng of people in the ballroom of City hall. My bladder was at bursting point and was getting painful. On finding the restrooms I entered the one marked gentlemen. A low whistle escaped my lips.

'So this is how my taxes are spent,' I thought as I marveled at the plush décor.

Standing there, I was conscious this room wasn't the only thing of ornate beauty that had caught my eye this evening. Mrs Davidson, my boss's wife had also grabbed my attention. She was stunning, way out of my league. I had trouble keeping my eyes of her she was that beautiful. Mostly my attention was drawn to her magnificent breasts.

Her expensive evening gown barely concealed them and as far as I could see, they were natural, not silicon. Large, firm and unhindered by a bra, they provoked many admiring glances. Unfortunately she had seen me staring at her several times tonight.

As the wine I’d been drinking vanished down the sewers, I fantasized about what I'd like to do to her. Rumor had it she came from Denmark, and if that was true then maybe a trip to Copenhagen wasn't such a bad idea. As I washed my hands contemplating Mrs Davidson, I heard the restroom door open.

Looking over my shoulder and my jaw went slack. There she was. Her chest seemed more pronounced than ever and with every stride she took, the opening down the middle of her gown revealed a massive amount of stocking clad thigh. I gulped and turned to face her, shaking the water from my hands.

"Mrs Davi... What are doing here?" I stammered nervously as she approached. Now I knew how the Saxons felt when the Vikings came to pillage and plunder.

"You have been very naughty boy, haven’t you, watching me, getting me all hot and bothered, and not even coming over to introduce yourself." I began stammering an apology but her finger on my lips silenced me.

"You've got a lot to answer for," she said. Her eyes sparkling. I swallowed hard. I didn't know where she was going with this and quite honestly I was crapping myself.

"Oh God," I whispered softly. "Please don't." My plea was ignored and I felt my right hand being taken hold of. Another hand grabbed my head and pulled it forward until our lips met. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and I could taste the sweet liqueur she had been drinking. Her expensive perfume filled my nostrils and I felt my resolve crumbling. Fingers pressed my hand against something warm and soft.

"Can you feel how wet I am?" she asked huskily. I could indeed feel moistness.

"You’re responsible," she continued and pressed my hand harder into her sex. "Finger me," she ordered.

I could feel my prick growing thicker by the second and felt her thigh pressing against my growing bulge. Her hand moved between us and gripped me. That wasn’t helping. Fantasizing is one thing but this was definitely a no, no!

Is being fucked by the boss’s wife grounds for dismissal I asked myself fleetingly. Definitely not a good start to one’s career, that’s for sure. Despite my reluctance, her proximity and her sexual attraction but mostly her hand on my cock was causing my body to respond and my cock strained against my trousers.

I tried one last ditch effort to dissuade her.

"Mrs Davidson we really..."

"Freya. Call me Freya," she urged. Nimbly unbuttoning my gulp, long elegant fingers encircled my manhood and fished it out into the open. She began to wank me and my helmet was shiny with pre-cum. My own hand slipped beneath her soft wet panties and Freya’s swollen pussy welcomed two of my fingers. She moaned loudly as my knuckles pushed deep inside.

"Can we at least get inside one of the cubicles?" I pleaded hopefully, aware of the precarious predicament I found myself in. She must of heard the fear in my voice because the next thing I knew was that I was being pulled towards to the row of doors to my left.

"Sit," she commanded and I did as I was told. My cock was poking out of my trousers like a flagpole and in the bright light of the restroom, I could see my fingers slick with Freya's sap, glistening.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

Closing the door behind her, Freya sank to her knees.

"My, what a lovely big cock, I haven’t had one like this in years." I watched in stunned silence as her succulent made up lips closed around my member. Seconds later, her chin rubbing against my balls and her nose buried in my pubic hair, Freya had deep throated me easily. Moments later she released my saliva covered manhood from her mouth and grabbed the greasy flesh and began pumping and twisting. She grinned up at me, spittle dribbling down her chin and winked.

"Mmmm delicious," she announced hungrily. "I want more!" and she bent her head forward. She began feasting enthusiastically on my meat and loud slurping sounds filled our tiny space. Mr. Davidson was a lucky man I thought enviably as his wife displayed her oral skills.

Her hand and mouth technique was quickly bringing me to a boiling point, and I had to concentrate hard not to explode prematurely. The sound of the restroom door opening, followed by multiple footsteps echoing against the cold marbled walls caused me to freeze. I held my breath, daring not to move, but Freya was made of sterner stuff.

She smiled wickedly at me and continued her task albeit a lot quieter now. The sound of men relieving themselves filled the restroom and for some strange reason this egged Freya on. One of the men asked the others what they thought of Debbie in accounts. Then a very familiar voice spoke up.

"I had her last week. Fucked her silly and she loved it" Freya stiffened. "She was bent over her desk, panties around her ankles and upsidaisy, a home run." There was loud guffawing.

"You dirty fucking bastard," another unknown voice commented.

"Dirty," the familiar voice snorted. "I'll say. Not only did she let me fuck her, but she also took it up the arse. And she loved it."

"Seriously?"

"Of course and what’s more..." a mean little laugh, "when I got home, I went straight upstairs and fucked Freya!"

At the mention of her name, Freya’s teeth began to bite painfully around my manhood.

Harsh laughter and footsteps moved towards the exit as someone whistled.

"You’re one lucky fucking git..." and then they were gone.

Freya Davidson released my prick from her mouth and stood up. When she looked at me, her clear blue eyes glinted dangerously.

"I’m going to make that cocksucker pay," she announced determinedly.

I watched Freya move forward, straddling me. She held her gown around her waist with one hand and pulled her panties aside with the other. Then bending at the knees, she sank slowly onto my rock hard cock.

"That’s it baby, give me everything. Mmmmm this feels soooooo goooood." She was riding me like an Amazon and the sound of flesh on flesh rang in my ears.

"Shove a finger up my arse baby, I like it there." I did as I was told and the effect was astonishing. Freya began moaning loudly and I felt her cunt grip me even tighter.

I couldn’t take much more of this. Her velvety tunnel was milking me expertly and my orgasm was approaching fast.

"I’m gonna cum," I grunted, but Freya acting like she never heard me just kept riding me hard. I exploded and fired salvo after salvo of thick white spunk deep inside her. As soon as my orgasm receded, Freya looking extremely satisfied climbed off me and began rearranging her clothes.

"Did I make you cum?" I asked insecurely.

"More than you know," she informed me slyly. I must have looked puzzled.

"When that cocksucker's drunk, all he wants to do is fuck." She was adjusting her knickers. "Well tonight he's going to eat some Danish before he gets any." Her eyes twinkled as she straightened her gown. Fear gripped my heart.

“Oh don’t worry honey, he’ll never find out, it’ll be our little secret.” She kissed me softly on the lips and left me there contemplating my cookery skills

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments