Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Banging a Thai MILF - part 1

"Met a nice bar girl in Phuket, but her Mama was even hotter."

33
14 Comments 14
53.9k Views 53.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

I went down Phuket, Thailand four or five years ago, after having a few days fun in Bangkok. I had planned on staying just a few days, but ended up down there about ten days or so.

On the second night in the main town of Patong, I was trawling the bars with my mate Mr. X on the small alleys called ‘Sois’ off Bangla Road. We stopped at a few places before settling down in a small bar in a larger complex of bars.

We stayed there the rest of the evening as I had spied a real young cutie when I walked into the complex.

Her name was Anna, which was an unusual nickname for a Thai girl I thought. She was just twenty, very petite, short hair, pretty and cute type.

I sat with her a couple of hours, buying drinks for her and occasionally her friend, playing Connect 4, and chatting. Her English wasn’t bad; I don’t really go for girls I can’t converse with.

Eventually I paid the bar-fine, so I could take her back to my hotel room. On the way she told me she had a six month old son, the father was Thai. They had split up before the birth, she needed money to support her son, so had come down to Phuket to work as her friend was here already and told her she could earn money.

Back in the room she gave a good performance; she had a great little body, lovely pert tits and ass, and a tight pussy - even though she had had a kid fairly recently. She wasn’t keen on giving a blowjob though, which was a shame. Still I had a nice time, she was very friendly and chatty, and took care of me again in the morning.

I gave her some money and she seemed keen to see me again. I liked her too; she was cute and very sexy.

We met up again in the evening and I took her out to eat and go dancing. Back to my place again, and another good performance, plus this time she seemed more than happy to suck me off.

Had another nice session in the morning, her phone rang halfway through sucking me off, but she ignored it. After showering she called them back, it was her ‘Mama’.

After the call she told me her Mama needed some things from the market for her son. She told me her Mama looked after her son, that she had left him with her in her hometown, but that she missed her son so much.

So her Mama had come down to Phuket a week ago for an extended stay so she could be with him. Anna asked did I want to go to the market with her, and then go see her son?

I said, "Sure, why not."

So we bought some nappies and other things, and then went to Anna’s apartment. Anna told me her Mama knew she was working in a bar, so it was okay for me to come along.

The apartment building was a bit rundown, just outside Patong town. She had a one room apartment, the kind with the living room/sleeping quarters and kitchen all in one room, with a separate bathroom and a very small balcony.

It was very clean and quite comfortable. Anna said her Mama had gone out with her son and would be back soon. I watched TV while Anna did some chores.

Then her Mama arrived with Anna’s son (I forgot his name). Her mother smiled at me.

I said, “Sawatdee Krup."

She wai’d to me and replied in kind.

Anna’s Mama was really quite attractive, like her daughter, she was slim, just slightly taller than Anna. I guessed she was maybe late thirties or early forties, but it was hard to be sure.

Anna and her Mama chatted away whilst I sat on the bed and watched TV. Anna went onto the balcony and started washing her clothes.

Her Mama then shocked me slightly by asking, “You from England?”

I didn’t know she could speak English. She said she had worked before in a hotel in Bangkok many years ago and had to learn English.

She could speak it quite well, a little better than Anna. She asked where I was from in England, my job etc.

Later I took Anna to see a movie and out to dinner. We bought some street food and took it back to her apartment for her Mama. We stayed there a couple of hours; they shared a large Singha beer and chatted away.

I noticed Anna called her mum Mama all the time, even when she was speaking Thai with her, which I thought was really cute. Eventually it was quite late, I told Anna I should go back to the hotel, so her Mama could sleep, and was she coming with me?

She said she was too tired to go back to the hotel, that I should sleep here in her room with her. There was only one double bed, I said what about her Mama, but Mama said she slept on a rollout mattress thing on the floor anyway, so it was fine. So I thought why not?

I got into bed with Anna after showering, but then regretted it. Anna looked so sexy, but how was I gonna do anything with her with her Mama sleeping just a few feet away?

Anna whispered in my ear “I take care you tomorrow, we go hotel."

Well, okay, fair enough I thought.

In the morning we were awoken by Anna’s son crying. Anna’s Mama got up and took care of him. Eventually about 11am Anna got up and showered while I dozed.

She came back in her underwear, and sat on the side of the bed. I started to kiss her, as her Mama was sat out on the balcony with Anna’s son.

The slide door to the balcony opened as Anna’s Mama came back inside. Anna quickly grabbed a brush and started doing her hair.

Anna and her Mama had a long conversation as Anna got dressed. Anna put her son back to sleep in the cot. Anna said her Mama wanted her to go to the market for food, and did I want to come with her.

Anna’s Mama said in English, “No, let him sleeping."

So Anna kissed me on the cheek and said she’d be back soon, and off she trotted, taking her son with her in a stroller. I lay back in the bed, I saw Anna’s Mama go into the bathroom.

I closed my eyes. I started to get a hard on thinking about what I was going to do to Anna when I got her back to my hotel room later.

Then I heard Anna’s Mama back in the room.

“You okay, darling?” she asked, and sat on the side of the bed next to me.

I turned over and sat up against the headboard. I told her I was okay.

She smiled and offered me some orange juice. She asked me about Anna. I said I liked her; she was fun and very pretty.

She asked if I was looking for a girlfriend in Anna. I said not really, I liked Anna, but I was only here for a few days.

She said, “Yes okay, good. You holiday, you have good time. No problem,” and gave me a lovely cheeky smile, “You hansum falang, have many lady, okay, good time”.

‘Falang’ was a Thai slang word for foreigner.

I smiled, but said nothing. I realised I still had a hard on, and it wasn’t going down talking with Anna’s Mama. She was really quite attractive.

She smiled again and arched her back, and I could tell she had no bra under that white silk dressing gown as I could make out her nipples. She sighed and gathered up her dressing gown, so much so it pulled up over her ass.

She had a lovely, sexy peach of an ass, covered just by her sexy black thong panties. The kind of panties a woman puts on when she knows a man is gonna be seeing them. I stared at her gorgeous ass.

She giggled, looking down. I had made a tent in the sheet with my hard on.

“Oh, what happen?” she giggled.

I looked sheepishly at her, and mumbled sorry.

“No, not solly. You horny falang, Anna take care you later. No problem,” she said, again giving me a smile and a giggle, “I get horny too, you know? I not see falang long time.”

This was blowing my mind. Anna’s Mama was coming on strong. I thought about trying to resist, that it was not fair on Anna.

But those thoughts didn’t last long. Anna was great, but she wasn’t my girlfriend or anything.

My cock got harder as I stared at Anna’s Mama’s ass. It was so lovely and sexy and peachy. I couldn’t resist her, I wanted her so bad.

She moved up closer, always smiling with a sexy glint in her eye. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back.

She reached for the duvet and pulled it back to reveal my now rock hard cock.

“Mmm, big!” she giggled, and took me in hand.

Now I was being wanked by Anna’s Mama. She snogged me, she was a good kisser.

I pulled her dressing gown off her shoulders and down to her waist so I could see her tits. They were lovely, a nice handful.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

She fiddled with herself with her other hand as I groped, fondled, kissed and sucked her tits. Anna’s Mama was really fine. A true MILF.

Anna’s Mama then asked me, “Anna smoke you good in your hotel?”

I nodded, “Yeah, she smoke me good.”

“I think I can do more good than she,” she said, smiling.

I grinned, put my hand on the top of her head, and pushed it into my lap. She wrapped her lips around my cock and got to work. She was a very, very good cocksucker.

She expertly licked and sucked and slurped my cock and balls. Up and down the shaft she went, over and over. She made lovely sucking and slurping sounds.

I gave her lots of encouragement too, which she loved, she was clearly enjoying herself, almost as much as me.

She said, in between mouthfuls of cock, “I not smoke falang long time,” and giggled. I laughed along with her, then gently guided her mouth back to the job at hand.

I suddenly realised Anna could return at any minute, I had no idea how far this market was. I certainly didn’t want her suddenly opening the door to see her Mama sucking off her man.

I got up and locked the door with the dead bolt.

Anna’s Mama smiled at me again, “You bad boy! You want lock me in loom and fuck me.”

I moved back to stand in front of her as she sat on the side of the bed in nothing but her black panties.

“That’s right,” I said as I looked down at her, and put my hands on her head and stuck my cock back in her mouth and started thrusting in and out.

She stuck one hand down her panties and began friggin herself, as I continued to face-fuck her. I loved it. I was in total control.

I only let her come up for air for a few seconds so I could slap my cock all over her lips and face, then shoved it right back in and continued to fuck her mouth. We carried on like this for some time.

“You lovely fucking MILF,” I told her, “You fucking sexy cocksucking slut. Suck that cock, you fucking slapper, you gorgeous sexy MILF.”

I don’t think she could have understood what a MILF was. I was far too busy to explain it to her, and she either had a mouthful of my cock or balls, or was being slapped around the face with my dick, so could hardly stop to raise a question about the dirty obscenities coming out of my mouth.

But she seemed to eventually get into it. I let her up for air, and she licked and kissed my balls and dick.

She said, “I love smoke falang cock, honey. I love your big cock. You like Mama smoke you? I not get falang cock long, long time darling. I miss big falang cock.”

On and on she went, in between mouthfuls of cock, saying, ”Your cock number one, honey. I love your big cock honey. I smoke you long, long time, okay? No problem.”

I thought she would never stop. I loved it.

“My pussy get wet now. Mama number one at smoke falang cock. You no worry, Mama smoke you anytime, okay?” On and on she went, crazy shit, but fabulously sexy.

She’d obviously had some experience with falangs in the bedroom at some time in the past, she hadn’t learnt that shit working reception in some hotel, had she? Something to be enquired about later.

Anna’s Mama stood up and kissed me, I groped her stunning ass. I turned her around so I could rub my cock against it for a while.

She turned back around and snogged me again and then whispered in my ear, “You want fuck me? You want fuck Mama?”

I grinned, “Oh hell yeah! I wanna fuck Anna’s Mama.”

“You very bad boy!” she giggled as I pushed her back on to her daughter’s bed, and slowly removed her panties.

“I shave pussy for you today," she said, as I stared at her lovely pussy, playing and rubbing it, sticking one and then two fingers inside.

She was nice and wet. I rubbed her pussy for a few minutes, she laid back and sighed. Then she told me she needed cock now, so I scrabbled around for a condom, and rolled it on.

I climbed on top of her, but she said, “Later”, and pushed me off onto my back, and climbed on top of me, lowering her pussy onto my throbbing cock.

Slowly she started bobbing up and down as I sucked on her tits. Her pussy was nice, not the tight little twat of her twenty year old daughter of course, but still very, very nice.

Mama was getting very wet, and very excited, bouncing up and down on my dick, with lots of encouraging comments from me about how sexy she looked.

“I not fuck falang long time honey,” she said.

I asked her how long it had been. “Maybe twelve year, not sure, long time,” she said, as I groped her bouncing ass.

“You like falang?” I asked.

“Oh, I love falang. Love falang cock. Big cock honey. Love big fuck falang,” she gasped, over and over, plus some stuff in Thai until she finally came, loudly. Very loudly.

I hoped Anna wasn’t out in the corridor, just returning from the market!

Maybe Anna’s Mama had had the same thought, as she glanced at the door, and started to pull on her dressing gown.

But I thought – oh no you don’t, you can take care of me first, and rolled her on to her back and climbed aboard the MILF pussy train.

I thrust into her again and again. “Yes, fuck me darling," she whispered.

Shit, this was good. I had no idea where Anna was, how long before she tried to open the apartment door on her return. But I didn’t really give shit, as I pumped in and out of her Mama’s pussy.

I was fucking Anna’s Mama. I was fucking my girl’s slutty mum and I was loving it. I must have had a grin a mile wide as I shagged her nice and hard. I could hear my balls slapping against her.

“You lovely fucking MILF,” I panted in her face.

I pulled out, turned her over on to all fours, and slipped my cock back inside her pussy and banged away at her. Banging a Thai MILF doggystyle, this was fucking great.

I slapped her ass a few times as I fucked her, and she gave me lots of encouragement as I pounded her pussy.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my pussy,” she cried as she came for the second time.

Eventually I couldn’t take it anymore and shot my load into her as I banged her from behind, with her face buried in the pillows. I collapsed back on the bed - exhausted.

We had a kiss and a cuddle for ten minutes or so, then she got up to take a quick shower. I remembered Anna could be back anytime so I unbolted the door, binned the condom, and went for a shower.

Halfway through my shower the bathroom door opened and Anna appeared. She gave me a kiss and patted me on the bum, “What you want do today?”

I said I didn’t really know.

“We go hotel?” she grinned.

Shit, I forgot she had promised me I could take her back to the hotel and fuck her. But my dick needed a rest from shagging her mum, not that she knew that.

I said let’s go to see a movie and go to the hotel later. That would give me enough time to recover I hoped.

I got dressed and left with Anna, leaving her sexy Mama literally holding the baby. Her Mama gave me a cheeky grin as I left. I got downstairs with Anna, then told her to find a motorbike taxi, and that I had left my hotel key upstairs and I would be back in a minute.

I rushed back upstairs and Anna’s Mama let me back in. I snogged her before saying anything, and groped that lovely ass of hers. I told her I had to see her again.

She said she was very happy about that, but it had to be a secret, that Anna must not find out as she didn’t want any problem with her daughter. She said Anna didn’t know her Mama liked falang, and she wanted it to stay that way.

I said no problem, I got her phone number, and finally found out her real name, I couldn’t carry on calling her Mama anymore, her name was Noy.

I told her we would arrange something for tomorrow, that I could meet her at my hotel and give her damn good fucking.

“Yes, I want big falang cock again, again, again,” she whispered in my ear.

I snogged her again and groped her all over, then told her I had to go.

“You go fuck Anna now?” she asked, grinning.

“Later,” I replied.

"Bad boy," she grinned, groping my dick as I left.

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to see her again...

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments