Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Banging a Thai MILF - part 2

"Met a nice bar girl in Phuket, but her Mama was even hotter."

33
10 Comments 10
42.4k Views 42.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story

Previously, I had met Anna, a twenty year old bar girl in Phuket. I had slept with her a few times.

I had met Anna's mother, Noy, at their apartment. When Anna went out to the market with her baby son, Noy had come on strong, and I ended up getting sucked and fucked by this gorgeous Thai MILF.

The next day I had said I was going to take Anna to the cinema, but not before secretly arranging to see Noy again sometime the next day.

I took Anna shopping in the end, as there was nothing on at the cinema worth seeing. I bought her a few bits and pieces.

I suppose I had a few pangs of guilt as I held hands with her walking round the shops (but then I had just fucked her mum – so perhaps I should), but I got over it quick enough. I bought Anna some sexy red panties and a bra I knew she would look great in.

Went back to the hotel about 5pm and took a shower. Anna came and joined me, and as I washed her lovely petite little body I started to get a stiffie again.

She turned around and smiled, didn’t say a word, got down on her knees and began sucking me off.

I loved her for that, for knowing exactly what I wanted, saying nothing, and getting down to it wearing nothing but a smile on her face.

I sat down on the top of the bathtub with my back against the wall, and she shuffled forward on her knees in the bathtub, put a towel down to cushion her knees, and got back to blowing me.

After awhile she broke the silence asking, “You want boom boom? I horny.”

I told her no, that I would fuck her later tonight. She simply nodded and smiled, and went back to work on my knob. Maybe she knew sometimes a guy just needs his girl to suck him off and let him relax.

She carried on sucking me for another ten minutes or so. The only sounds, the running water of the shower, Anna’s lovely sucking noises, and the occasional groan from me. Very different to earlier with her mum Noy.

I had given Noy lots of verbal encouragement, and dirty talk, and she had given as good as she got. It had been great. But now I was really enjoying the total silence in which her daughter performed the same sex act.

Not better, just different. I held her head and thrust into her mouth, and she gave me the most sexiest smiles ever as I slapped my dick on her cute face. She didn’t bat an eyelid as I held her head and slid her mouth up along the shaft over and over, and then guided her down to suck my balls.

I let go, and she went back to sucking my now aching cock. She was doing a very good job. I was being sucked off by a lovely young woman, perhaps later tonight I was gonna fuck her lovely young pussy, and tomorrow I’d fuck her slutty mum. Life was good.

Eventually, these thoughts and Anna’s sucking actions got too much, and I pulled out of her mouth, pulled her body closer to me, and shot my load over her gorgeous pert little tits.

I kissed her and thanked her for her wonderful efforts. She smiled and kissed me back, then cleaned me and herself up.

I took Anna out to dinner and got some ice cream. We went for a couple of drinks at another bar her friend worked at. Then it was getting on for midnight, and after all my efforts that day, I was a bit tired, so I paid the check and we left.

Anna assumed we were going back to the hotel, but I suggested we check in on her Mama and her son. So we got a Tuk-Tuk to drop us at her apartment.

Anna’s Mama was still up, her son was sleeping. Anna’s Mama, Noy, gave me a big smile when we arrived. She made a fuss over me, getting me a drink, turning on the T.V. and giving me the remote etc.

I felt a bit awkward, knowing I had fucked both Noy and her daughter, but I kept reminding myself what Noy had made me promise; that it was a secret about me and her.

Eventually, I started to relax, enjoying listening to them natter away in Thai about who knows what, and occasionally talking with me in English too.

I asked Anna if she wanted to stay here tonight. I said I was too tired to go back to the hotel.

Anna said it was ok to stay there. So I went to have a shower.

So we all settled down. Noy gave me a grin as she got into her bed on the floor and then turned over for sleep. Anna and I watched the end of a movie on TV and eventually fell asleep.

In the morning, I awoke to find Anna and her Mama eating on the balcony. I showered and dressed, and Anna offered me something to eat, but I wasn’t hungry.

I was trying to think of a way to lose Anna, at least for the afternoon, so I could meet up with her Mama. I told Anna that I had been hanging out with her non-stop for a few days, and had been ignoring my friend Mr. X and I should go meet up with him to make sure he was okay.

Anna said that was okay because she had to take care of her son this afternoon because her Mama had to go out. I bet she does, I thought. Obviously, her Mama had already come up with some excuse to leave Anna holding the baby.

So I kissed Anna goodbye and told her I’d see her tonight. As I left, Anna’s Mama said goodbye too and saw me to the door.

As I left, out of sight of Anna, I handed a card from my hotel to Anna’s Mama. On the back I had written 3pm, my room number and my mobile number. She smiled and slipped it into her jeans pocket.

I went back to the hotel, had a late breakfast with Mr X and his latest conquest from the night before, a pretty little thing called Na.

Mr X wanted to go to Kata beach for the day, but I said he’d have to go with his new friend as I was going to be busy.

I went back to my room and had a nap for an hour or so. Then I showered, turned on the TV and waited for Anna’s Mama - Noy – to show up.

Around 3.30pm there was a knock at the door, and I opened it to find Noy dressed in her tight jeans, tight white top and dainty little high heels.

She gave me a dirty grin, said nothing, came in and closed the door. She gave me a big kiss and groped my dick while she did so.

“Mmm, I want you fuck me! I horny too much!” she giggled. I felt the same way.

She told me she had just come from the salon; I told her she looked lovely. She opened her bag and showed me some sexy black panties and bra she had bought that morning.

I told her I had the perfect complement to her sexy undies and pulled out a new pair of black stockings I had brought from England with me.

I always brought a few pairs of these with me to get bar girls to wear for me as I found it so sexy, and the girls often found it fun to dress up for me.

Noy grinned. “Bad boy,” she laughed.

I slapped her on the ass and told her to change into her underwear in the bathroom, and to keep her high heels on.

“Okay, baby, I do what you want,” she said as she trotted into the bathroom and closed the door.

That’s right, I thought, you’re gonna do exactly what I want. I sat on the side of the bed and waited, fantasising about all the dirty things I was gonna do to Anna’s Mama.

A few minutes later the bathroom door opened, and Noy walked out in her skimpy little black panties and underwired push-up bra, and the stockings and high heels. She looked sexy-as-fuck.

She had obviously applied some glossy lipstick while she was in there too. She looked the total whore, and I was gonna treat her as such. I remember thinking that lipstick was soon gonna be smeared all over my now rock hard cock.

I stood and held Noy in my arms and kissed her, getting her lipstick on my lips as my hands got to grips with her lovely ass. There was a big mirror on the wall behind her, and I enjoyed watching myself grope her ass, getting my hands inside her panties for a proper feel.

Noy then unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, then got down on her knees and pulled off my shorts and boxers to be presented with my big aching cock. She smiled and immediately got to work sucking it.

“I love your cock darling. Mmm, I love smoke big falang cock. You like me smoke you, na? Tell Noy what you want, I can do for you honey,” she said. 'Falang' was Thai slang for a foreigner.

Yes, in between mouthfuls of my dick, the dirty talk had started again. I remember thinking last time, she can’t have learnt this working in a hotel job. So as she sucked away I asked her where she had learnt to speak English.

Again she told me she had learnt whilst working at a hotel a long time ago. Again I asked her where, and again she told me Bangkok.

“Really?” I enquired, and she grinned, knowing the game was up.

“No, in Pattaya,” she replied, giggling.

“Oh, Pattaya!” I said, and again she giggled.

“You really work in hotel in Pattaya?” I asked.

She told me she had initially got a job doing housekeeping in a small hotel in Pattaya.

“Many falang stay in hotel,” she giggled, “And they all want fuck me,” she laughed.

So I asked what happened, and she told me she had been shy and said no, but after a few propositions and I guess the lure of easy money, she succumbed and fucked an American guy in his room when she was supposed to be cleaning the other rooms.

Then she was hooked, and sucked and fucked this falang from America and then other falangs for the next couple of weeks, whilst her friend in the hotel covered for her, and they split the money between themselves.

Hellen_McCartney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hellen_McCartney

I sat back on the side of the bed as Noy continued to wank me with her little hand, occasionally giving me a quick suck when I asked her a question, and then back up for air to answer.

I loved Noy telling me what a lovely little slut she had been in her youth as she wanked and sucked me.

She told me Anna did not know anything about this, that Anna had been a little girl back in Isaan (northern Thailand) and Noy sent money back to the family, and had told them she was working as a receptionist at a hotel in Bangkok.

Noy told me I wasn’t to tell Anna anything about this. I told her, of course I wouldn’t, and asked her again about Pattaya.

Noy said she only lasted about a month or so working in the hotel. One day, the hotel manager came into one of the rooms he thought was being cleaned, and discovered Noy naked on all fours, being fucked from behind by some sixty year old German guy.

The manager fired her, and Noy went back to Isaan feeling ashamed and a bit sorry for herself. But after a few weeks back in Isaan, she realised she didn’t really have to work in a hotel anyway, and went back to Pattaya and got a job in a beer bar.

That was when she really started to learn English, and where she learned how to make a falang very happy in bed.

I told Noy to re-apply her glossy lipstick, which she did, and enjoyed watching her smear it up and down my cock as she sucked me. The mirror on the wall was behind Noy, and I stared at her ass and stocking tops as I held her head in my hands as she continued to suck my fat prick.

I removed Noy’s bra so I could feel her lovely tits on my inner thighs as she sucked me.

I let Noy up for air and asked her more about her time in Pattaya. From my prompting, I learned she had stayed working in Pattaya on and off for about 3 years or so. She had worked in various different beer bars, but never in gogo bars.

She had had a few boyfriends/sponsors during that time, but they had never worked out in the long run, and even when she was being sponsored from abroad by a ‘falang’, she had continued to work in the bar anyway.

She had had a few disputes with the owners of various bars over money. She had had a few bad experiences with falang men treating her badly, ripping her off, one even had hit her. But generally she had a good time, and obviously enjoyed being with falang men.

She had obviously been very sexually adventurous too. She had had threesomes with falang men and their wives/girlfriends or other bar-girls. She had also had sex with two falang men at the same time on a few occasions, and had really loved it.

I called her bad girl, and she giggled, “Yes, I very bad lady.”

I stood her upright and literally ripped her panties off. Then I got her to lie across my lap and began spanking her ass, lightly at first, then a bit firmer.

She shrieked and squealed as I spanked her, playing along with my fantasy – I guess she had been spanked by one of her Pattaya customers before. I had always fantasised about spanking an older women, not hard, just for fun.

I had never done it with the younger bar-girls as they might find it a bit weird. But Noy understood it was just a sexy game. I called her a naughty girl, a dirty slut - for fucking two men at the same time.

She grinned, “I’m bad girl, honey. Hit my ass hard more. I very bad lady.”

I spanked her a bit harder for a few more minutes, but not too hard, pain is not fun or sexy.

Then I got Noy to sit on the side of the bed, stood in front of her and fed my cock to her. She greedily took me in her mouth. I held her head in both hands and started to thrust in and out, fucking her mouth. I pulled out and slapped my cock all over her lips.

She smiled as I beat her lightly all over her face with my knob. Then back in her mouth for more face fucking, I loved this. Anna’s Mama was so dirty, I knew I could do whatever I wanted to her.

I got too excited and a little bit of pre-come shot out of my dick into Noy’s mouth. Noy thought I had come for real, but I told her I wasn’t finished with her yet.

“Good! I want fuck you,” she laughed.

“I want to fuck you too,” I said, and tossed her legs up onto the bed.

I lay next to her and we snogged and caressed each other for awhile, giving my dick some time to calm down a bit. Noy then went down and sucked my balls for a few minutes, before I rolled on a condom and told Noy to get on top.

She lowered herself onto me, inserting my cock into her pussy as she did. She ground away on my cock, and eventually started bouncing up and down on me with a nice rhythm.

She was obviously enjoying herself, a big smile on her face. I groped her gorgeous ass, and sucked and kissed her tits.

She continued to ride me, her bouncing becoming more and more urgent until she came nice and loudly.

I turned her onto her back and got on top and began thrusting into her, nice and hard. I remember thinking Anna would be at her home now looking after the baby, oblivious to the fact I was balls deep inside her Mama’s pussy, oblivious to the fact her Mama was in ecstasy getting fucked by her customer.

I pounded away at Noy with ever increasing loud cries from her as she climaxed again.

I pulled off the condom, and told her to suck me again. I laid back and caught my breath for awhile, as Noy sucked away at my cock and balls again.

“You’re a dirty slut,” I said; she grinned as I slapped my dick all over her face.

Soon I needed pussy again, and told her to get on all fours, put a new rubber on and slipped into her pussy again to fuck her doggystyle again. I loved screwing her like this, she had a lovely ass.

I pounded away for a few minutes, until Noy’s moans became cries of pleasure as she came for a third time. I have always had good stamina, and women have always liked that.

“You strong cock darling,” she panted, which I took to mean I had good stamina.

“You said I could do what I want right?” I asked, and she nodded and grinned.

You don’t need to ask me twice, I thought, and started to work my dick into her ass.

“Oh, darling,” she gasped, perhaps not expecting it, but then relaxed enough for me to eventually get my dick right into her tight ass.

I slowly started fucking her in the ass doggystyle, very slowly and gently at first, but soon built up some rhythm.

“I not do fuck ass long time, darling,” she gasped as I banged away.

Soon she buried her face in the pillows and started frigging herself with one hand. I could hear muffled moaning as I continued to fuck her dirty MILF ass.

Again, I briefly thought of Anna back home, with no idea I was fucking her Mama’s all three holes. This pushed me over the edge – and I shot my load into her ass, collapsing back on the bed.

Noy climbed on top and kissed me, and after recovering we kissed more and fondled each other and chatted. She told me more about her crazy adventures when she had been a bargirl, and asked me about the times I had enjoyed with the lovely willing ladies of Thailand.

Eventually she went off for a bath. I nodded off for twenty minutes or so. Then I awoke, and went into the bathroom to see how she was doing.

She was still in the bath covered in soapy suds. She smiled, and asked did I want her to wash me? You bet I did.

So I got in the bath with her, and she washed me all over.

Then she began to snog me as I groped her tits and started to get another hard on. Noy wanked my cock back to full power.

“Get sucking, you filthy little MILF whore,” I told her; she smiled and did exactly that. She licked the shaft from my balls to the tip and grinned a big grin.

The kind of grin that says I love sucking your cock. She did this over and over again, sometimes giggling when she got to the top, knowing she was driving me crazy.

“I love you big cock honey,” she smiled.

I beat my cock over her face, then she sucked me for a while, making lots of lovely sucking noises and more dirty talk.

Eventually I started to get very excited, and she sensed that and went back to licking me from my balls up my shaft to the tip of my throbbing cock, driving me crazy until I could feel the end was nigh.

So I grabbed the back of Noy’s head in one hand, my dick in the other so I could aim, and pumped my spunk all over Noy’s face. She took it like a pro, grinning, and sucking my cock some more, further smearing my sperm all over her face.

We laughed as she cleaned up herself and then me.

We showered together, got dressed and had a kiss and grope on the bed again. Soon, Noy said she would have to go, so I thanked her for all her sexy efforts, and she laughed and said thank you for making her come three times.

I kissed her goodbye, and off she went back home to her daughter.

Sadly, I never saw her again. I saw Anna once more, she came to the hotel the next day and let me fuck her again which was fun. I will always have fond memories of Anna and her sexy MILF Mama - Noy.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments