Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Basement Party I

30
8 Comments 8
39.7k Views 39.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story

The basement is where we have our games room. It has the pool table and a juke box. There are two old-fashioned pinball machines too. My husband found them and got them working. Also, there's a large screen television, where we can play DVDs or watch stuff on the internet. It's a fun place for my son and his friends. At least it used to be. They've all gone off to college now. James, my son, comes to visit on holidays, and when classes are not in session. He's even taking courses during the summer.

 

 

I haven't worked since I was just out of college, some twenty years ago. I'm just a forty-five year old housewife now. The typical stay at home mother and wife. And it gets so lonely around here with James gone. My husband was made a vice-president in his financial firm, and he's begun making lots of trips out of town. I get left alone more and more now.

 

Since I have the whole basement to myself I've become a little naughty. My husband isn't around enough to please me anymore, so I've started to collect a few sexy toys. I find they make the time pass, and make me more than happy. And along with the toys I've started a collection of sensual movies. I keep the movies and the toys in a cabinet down in the games room, close to the big screen TV. It has a lock, but I lost the key months ago which is not terribly important now.

 

I can enjoy watching, and satisfy myself, both at the same time. My movies tend to be about women making love to other women, or giving blow jobs to men. I guess I've always been a little oral in my urges and proclivities. Another thing I enjoy watching is men and women bringing themselves to fulfillment. I mean masturbating, of course. With their hands or their toys, I like seeing both. I'm usually using one of my toys as I watch...Either a dildo or a vibrator. I have more complicated sex toys, but I usually grab something simple when I'm feeling randy and want to get off quickly.

 

So anyway, James was back for the Thanksgiving break, and he brought his room mate from the dormitory home with him. I understood that Ted lived across the country, and didn't really want to spend a lot of money to fly home. We were only three hours away from the university, so James brought Ted home with him. I didn't mind in the least. My husband was home for dinner on Thanksgiving Thursday, but was going to leave for the weekend for a seminar.

 

It was fun having James and Ted there, along with my husband. I enjoyed entertaining, and not being alone. I had become accustomed to being there in the house by myself. And I was really into giving myself sexual pleasure now. I knew I had to be careful with the boys in the house, but I was still horny. That's how I was then.

 

Well, on Friday after the holiday, the boys played games in the basement, and I watched some programs on TV just to be with them. But they grew tired after a few hours, and went off to bed. I was in the middle of a movie, so I said goodnight, and they went on upstairs. The movie ended after an hour. It was just after one o'clock in the morning. I wasn't too sleepy. I was also feeling frisky. I had rather enjoyed seeing James' friend, Ted. He was quite attractive.

 

So I put on a naughty movie about two lesbians playing together, and I got out a vibrator to play with myself. I was wearing pajamas covered by a robe. I just discarded them. I hadn't been wearing anything underneath the PJs. I was naked and I felt great. The boys were asleep by then, I was certain. My nipples were getting hard as I watched the two women eating each other. My vibrator was doing its work. I'd had two orgasms already, when I heard something over on the stairs.

 

I quickly grabbed my robe from the couch beside me, and put it on as I rose. Walking over to the staircase I found Ted just getting up, as if to leave. He was cramming his penis into his undershorts. That's all he was wearing.

 

"Stay right there, young man. What're you doing? I mean, how long were you there? Why're you downstairs, Ted?"

 

"Mrs. Ferguson. I'm sorry. Really. Can we just forget this? James'll be really pissed. I'm sorry, ma'am"

 

"Just tell me what you're up to. Come on. Out with it, Ted."

 

"I wasn't up to anything, Mrs. Ferguson. I was downstairs for some water and I heard something down here. I just came down to see what was going on. I'm sorry. I really am."

 

My nipples were still hard. My pussy was still tingling from the vibrator, and I was still aroused. I don't know if that was wrong or not. I didn't really think about it. What I did think about was that penis I'd seen him putting back in his shorts.

 

"I won't tell James anything if you don't. But you have to do something for me. Okay? Come on down here, Ted."

 

He stood up, and I could see his prick was now soft. He'd been scared. But as I took his hand I could see his pants beginning to tent out. He wasn't frightened anymore.

 

We walked over to the couch and I had him sit down. Then, I took off the robe again. His eyes were glued to my breasts, of course. They were nice, if I say so myself. Not huge, but soft and round. And the nipples were hard. I'm a blond and my nipples are pale pink. They're incredibly sensitive when I'm aroused.

 

"I see you like titties, Ted. Do you like pussy too? Is mine pretty? I keep it waxed for myself. But I bet you like a clean pussy too, don't you Ted? You can touch it. Go ahead, touch me, sweetie."

 

His hands reached out and began touching my pussy. His thumb rubbed my clit. I wondered if he'd done this before. Maybe he'd just watched porn films. His other hand was putting a finger in my slit. It was so wet and his fingers just slipped right in and began moving in and out, finger fucking my cunt. Nice. I moved forward. I wanted something else.

 

"That's good, Ted. I like it. But I want something else. You know what I want, don't you Ted? It looks nice, doesn't it? Would you like to taste me, Ted? Go on. Taste my pussy."

 

His hands now moved to my ass and he squeezed my cheeks as his mouth went to my pussy. Oh, it was ready. His tongue went right to my clit and licked it like a popsicle. I was creaming so much. I grabbed his head and began fucking his face with my cunt. My juicy pussy was getting what it had needed for so long.

 

"You're a good boy, Ted. Jesus, that's so fucking good. Eat it baby. Eat that pussy."

 

He was enthusiastic, I will say that. My head was thrown back as I kept creaming juices for him to lick up. I was moaning with passion. My hands began squeezing my tits and then pinching the nipples, and I kept coming. At last my legs were about to give out. I'd got what I'd needed for months. I pushed Ted away.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

 

"That's enough, dear boy. Very good, Ted. You're a nice lover. Very sweet. But that's enough for now. I tell you what, you come down here tomorrow night about the same time. I'll have something for you. Okay?"

 

I could tell he was disappointed. He hadn't got his cookies off. And his prick was hard, I could see that. He was rubbing it now. But I leaned down, gave him a peck on the cheek, and pushed him towards the stairs. He reluctantly walked away looking at me with puppy eyes.

 

"You promise, Mrs. Ferguson? Damn, I need to get off. Sorry, but I do."

 

"Just be here, again, and I'll give you something you'll remember a long time. Go on and get to sleep now."

 

As he climbed the stairs I gathered my things. I was going to have to take a shower to wash off the sex odors, but that could wait for the morning. I was satisfied, but very tired. I went up to bed.

 

The day passed so quickly. I looked forward to a little fun that night with my new living toy. My son James looked at me curiously when I kept smiling all day, but I just told him I was glad he was home. I gave Ted a secret smile and patted him on the butt more than once. I could see him working at hiding an erection several times during the day.

 

We had breakfast and the young ones went out most of the day. They got home around four and we had dinner. The day had passed, and again the boys spent the evening in the basement. Both of them enjoyed the pinball machines.

 

This night I was playing with them a few times. I was pretty good at pool. Not as good as James, but I was having fun. Then, after I tired of games I watched another movie, waiting for the young men to finally go up to bed. I knew that I would be seeing Ted as soon as he knew that James was asleep. That was about an hour after they had gone upstairs.

 

I was dozing off when I felt someone touching my shoulder. I looked up and smiled at Ted, expectantly waiting for his reward for being such a great little lover earlier. Swiftly doffing my clothing I waited there on the sofa as he stripped his undershorts off. His prick was hard and I took it in my hand. I smiled and kissed it with my lipsticked lips. I wanted to brand him with my crimson lip coloring.

 

"Ah, Mrs. Ferguson...that's so good. I was hoping you'd do that. I waited for this all day, ma'am."

 

I didn't say anything. I just pressed my fingers tightly around that prick with my right hand. Then I grabbed his nuts with the other hand and stretched them as I squeezed them. He groaned as I began stroking the length of his cock. I licked the pre-cum he was leaking out for me. It tasted salty and lovely. I do enjoy sucking cock. As I said, I'm an oral kind of woman.

 

I had a dildo that I was now inserting into my pussy with one hand, as I held his prick and sucked on it. I was nibbling on the head of his cock as he groaned and tried to force more meat into my mouth. But I was controlling this. I was the MILF, and I was going to make sure I did only what I wanted. So I bit his cock and then laughed as he jumped.

 

"Don't get too forceful there, Ted. I'm going to blow you, but I'll do it baby. Just relax and let me make you come like you never have before."

 

"Yes ma'am. It's great. You do it, Mrs. Ferguson."

 

With that I started to really take his prick into my mouth and throat, fucking his cock orally. And he enjoyed it the way I knew he would. My pussy was coming as I fucked myself with my toy. I had to remember that I was giving a blow job as I felt my orgasms sweeping through my body. I was trembling with sexual ecstasy, but I kept sucking hard on the prick.

 

I could hear him panting as he got closer to coming. I was going to take all of his spunk. I liked it. I would stop and lick his cock, then begin taking it all into my mouth, getting it wet with my drool, and sucking it until it turned bright purple. He kept moaning more loudly until I had worked him up to point he could not longer hold back. Streams of come shot out. My mouth was wide and he gave me lots of cream to fill up on.

 

I smiled up at him as I swallowed it all. If he was like most men he was finished for the night now that he had got rid of his come. He was a little wobbly legged, I could tell. He sat down next to me on the couch. I continued fucking my pussy with the dildo I had started with earlier. I wanted to come as much as I could while I had a real man here with me. It was more exciting that way.

 

"If you want to lie down here, I'd like to help you with that Mrs. Ferguson. It's fun watching you come, you know that?"

 

"Ahh... that's sweet Ted. You suck my titties baby. Suck them while I fuck myself. Ah, I keep coming."

 

I was stretched out now on the couch with my knees up and my legs spread apart. The dildo was doing its job, making me happy, and Ted made me even happier by squeezing my tits, sucking the nipples, and just caressing my body. I think the youngster was trying to memorize my whole body, to remember this night.

 

At last I was completely used up. My body couldn't take anymore. I pushed Ted away and smiled at him, so he wouldn't think I was rejecting him. He was a sweet young man. This had been just what I had needed for a long time.

 

"Was it good, Mrs. Ferguson? I've only been with my girlfriend and she only lets me touch her tits a little. We kiss a lot, but she doesn't like to touch my cock. I guess I'm not too good at this, am I? I liked it a lot, ma'am. I hope you did too."

 

"Ted, you were fine little man. You'll be even better someday. In fact, if you come back with James again, we might even get into something even naughtier. But for now, get up to bed, and keep this to yourself. Understood? If you want to do this again someday you'll keep secrets."

 

"I will Mrs. Ferguson. You're the best. Goodnight. And thanks, ma'am."

 

I just pushed him away and he put on his undershorts and crept quietly upstairs. I relaxed on the couch for awhile. Then I followed him up the stairs and to my room. It had been a pleasant visit. I'd hate to say goodbye when they left during the day. I had a feeling that I would definitely see Ted again.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments