Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bella and I part 2: The Next Day

"Our tryst continues"

9
9 Comments 9
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The next day, Bella knocked on my door at noon. I opened thedoor and saw Bella wearing a trench coat. For a few moments, she just stared at me, without saying anything. I knew that she came over for a reason, so I let her gather her thoughts.

A minute later she looked me in the eyes and said “I wanted to thank you again for yesterday. I really needed that and I appreciate it very much.”

I responded “The pleasure was all mine, Bella. That was the greatest sex I’ve ever had by far and I hope to do it again often.”

While I spoke, Bella was looking down at the ground, but when I finished she looked up at me “You mean you want to have sex with me again?”

I kissed her briefly and said “Over and over, Bella.” Then I looked her up and down and saw that her shoulders lost most of their tension.

I also noticed that she was wearing a coat in the middle of the summer, so I asked “What’s wrong Bella? What’s with the coat?”

She smirked and asked “May I come in?”

I stepped aside and allowed her to come into my house and we walked over the couch. She kissed me again and said “You brought me lunch yesterday and kept me company, so I though I’d return the favor today.”

“That’s nice of, Bella,” I said and then waved my arms around the room “But where’s lunch?”

She tore off her coat and I saw that she was naked underneath and she said “Right here, come and get it.”

I made a move to pull her in for a kiss and she ran up the stairs saying “You have to catch me first.”

I could feel my cock getting hard from the glimpse of her beautiful naked body, so I ran after her. I knew my house better than her, so I was determined to find her quickly so we could get down to the fun part. I ran up the stairs and heard a noise come from my room, so I dashed over there.

When I reached my room, the door was wide open and Bella was staring at my wall. It took me a second to realize what she was looking at and why she made the noise. She turned around to face me and I turned completely red and turned away from her.

She walked over to me and asked “Is that what I think it is?”

I was too embarrassed to speak, I only nodded.

She turned my head to make me look her in the eyes and then said “No one’s ever done this before, I’m so flattered and kind of turned on too.” Then she kissed me, and shoved her tongue down my throat. I gladly kissed her back and my tongue got in on the action too.

We broke the kiss and I looked over her shoulder at the item that caused this scene and asked “So you’re not at me for that?”

“Not at all, I just can’t believe that you want me that much,” she replied.

I came clean “Bella, if you weren’t married already, I’d have proposed to you by now. You’re beautiful, nice, friendly and a dynamo in bed. Your husband is an idiot for not spending more time with you.”

That made her blush and turn away. I grabbed her head, turned her to me and kissed her again.

“So now that I caught you, what’s next?”

She walked over to my bed and laid down “Whatever you want. You’re in charge, remember?”

“I wasn’t sure if you’d still be okay with that arrangement once we finished last night,” I honestly answered.

She looked at me with the most serious face I’d ever seen from her and said “Not only am I ok with it, I need it.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

I need a man in my life to give me pleasure and I’m turned on by you having the power to control me and when we have sex.”

I smiled and said “It turns me on too, Bella. Now I’m sure you didn’t come over to my house, get naked and tell me all that for nothing, so slide over and we’ll have some fun.”

She giggled like a schoolgirl and then moved over to give me room on the bed. I got undressed and climbed onto my bed and laid down right on top of Bella. I kissed her on the lips and trailed kisses down her neck, between her tits, across her stomach and all the way to her pussy. When I got there, I paused and inhaled her aroma. She smelled very good and I could see that she was extremely wet. I licked my lips in anticipation of eating her out. I then teased her some more and kissed up and down both legs, while she squirmed under me.

She whimpered “Please play with me, I’m so horny and I need the feeling of a man on me. Last night was good but I need more. Please?”

I gladly did as she asked and licked her pussy, one long lick top to bottom. She moaned as I did that and shoved my head closer to her pussy. I picked up the pace and ate her out with quick, short licks. After a minute of this she was moaning and balling the sheets up in her fists, begging me not to stop. There was no way I was going to stop now and I inserted two fingers into her pussy to stimulate her from the inside as well as the outside. She cummed immediately after and squirted all over my face, fingers and the bed. I drank up as much as I could of her sweet juices and then offered her my fingers to clean. She hungrily sucked and licked them clean in a matter of seconds. I kissed her again and we both had big smiles on our faces.

She then laughed and said “Last night I told you that I’d let you cum in my mouth and I’d swallow but it turned out the opposite.”

I responded “That’s ok, you tasted great. I’ll be having plenty more of that in the coming days. And thanks for lunch, Bella, it was the tastiest I’ve ever had.”

She gave me an impish smile and replied “Trust me, the pleasure was all mine.”

I thought for a minute and then asked “My parents won’t be back until tomorrow, would you like to come over for dinner?”

She hugged me tight and said “That’s so thoughtful. I’d love to but under one condition.”

“Anything,” I said.

“We have an encore of this session for dessert,” she said with a sexy smirk.

“Don’t you worry about dessert, Bella. I have a few things in mind,” I replied with a wink. We cuddled for a few minutes and then got dressed and I walked Bella home. When we got to her door she turned to me “Thanks for the walk home, I would’ve been so lonely walking by myself for so long.”

I knew she was kidding so I played along “It’s only proper to walk a lady to her door, no matter how long and arduous the journey.” We both laughed and then kissed one more time. As she opened the door to go inside, I reached under her coat and gave her a spank on each cheek as a preview for later.

As she closed the door I said “Wear something nice but that you won’t mind if it gets dirty, because it just might.”

I heard her reply “I look forward to it, and I know just the thing I’ll wear.”

For the second time in as many days, I walked home with a beaming smile and thinking of Bella.

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments