Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boy Toy Graduation

"Worth the wait"

29
9 Comments 9
41.5k Views 41.5k
983 words 983 words
Famous Story

I just turned forty years old last year. I'm a successful professional high on the corporate chain. I'm also a gym rat and spent the last eighteen years raising a son. I'm 5'9", longish dark hair, a 36B -- yeah, I'm a little flat chested -- and at 160-165 pounds about ten pounds more than I'd like to be. Thankfully, I'm curvy and carry those extra around my hips and ass which no one has ever complained about.

My son and Eddie have been friends since they were seven years old. I always thought Eddie was a shy, cute kid and never gave it much thought until he was close to sixteen years old and saw Eddie was turning into quite a young man. He dressed very preppy, had short light-brown hair, big brown eyes, and I couldn't help gazing at him from time to time. He was already almost 6'3" and at 150 pounds, rail thin. He did play football and was quite athletic, and he had the cutest, tiniest buns I'dever seen. Once in a while, I'd give him a harmless pat on the butt and he didn't think anything of it. 

When Eddie turned sixteen he got his driver's license. One Friday evening my son was at his dad's and I asked Eddie if he would help me move some furniture from one room to another. I had a spare bedroom and was going to turn it into my personal gym.

Eddie came over and, even though I was going to help him move the furniture, he did it all by himself. He actually lifted a large desk, bureau, and box spring, almost over his head. For a kid that skinny, I couldn't get over how strong and full of stamina he was. It was so tempting  but I knew he was too young...

When Eddie was done moving the furniture, I told him I was going to have a glass of wine and asked if he would like some. After a couple of glasses, we sat in the living room by the fire, relaxing, talking about high school, sports and life. Somehow, we got to the subject of sex. I asked Eddie if he'd ever had sex and he said no, but  admitted that his older sister's friend had given him him a blow job. I asked Eddie if she swallowed and he said yes.

I told Eddie he had a beautiful set of buns and asked him for his waist size. "I think I'm a 28," he said.

I then asked Eddie if he would take off just his jeans. He looked surprised but stood up and sheepishly removed his jeans, revealing a pair of tighty whities and a nice bulge which I dared not touch. Slowly, I reached out and began to caress and massage his buns. Oh, they were so firm and as hard as  rock. He continued with the sheepish look but admitted he really enjoyed it and I noticed his bulge got bigger and bigger.

Eddie and I continued our occasional Friday night meetings while my son was away and when Eddie turned seventeen, I invited him over and told him I had a birthday present for him.  I presented him with a pair of black bikini briefs with a beautiful big bow attached. I suggested he change in the other room so I could see how it looked.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

When Eddie returned, I was floored. He was so thin, but chiseled and totally smooth with just some very light hair on his calves. I asked  if he was working out and he said he had been and was now almost 160pounds. I told Eddie to stand right where he was, and I got down on my knees and pulled his beautiful big cock  out of his briefs. I took him in my mouth ever so gently, sucking, and sensuously licking the head as I felt it grow bigger until it was pulsating vigorously.

Suddenly, Eddie, who was panting fiercely, began to tense, then let out a soft moan and he shot his load. And, wow, he was a powerful shooter. I counted ten or eleven quick shots, and there was so much I couldn't swallow it all. Some of it spilt onto my hardwood floor, but it was the sweetest tasting cum I've ever encountered.

We continued our occasional meetings and Eddie would tell everyone that he was coming over to use my gym. Nobody ever suspected a thing.  

When Eddie turned eighteen, I planned a very special evening. He came over and I gave him a new gift: a pair of bikini briefs, this time in red. First, we worked out, then showered together. Afterward, I put on my French cut silk black bra and panties with red laced trim. I poured oil all over Eddie's body and watched his chiseled body glistening. We embraced, kissed, and explored each other's body. We then moved into the bedroom and Eddie threw me onto the bed.

I whispered to him, "Before we fuck, I just want to stare into your eyes."

I gazed at Eddie's beautiful doe eyes. Although he had a body of man, he still had a youthful boy's face.

He entered me and we fucked missionary style. I was grabbing on to those tiny little bouncing buns for dear life. His cock felt so good deep inside my glistening pussy and we came at the same time. I was screaming passionately and I could actually feel his warm cum squirting inside me, something I'd never felt before.  

After our passionate lovemaking, Eddie seemed very aloof,  and left quickly. A few weeks later he went off to college and he and my son quickly grew apart. 

After nearly two years, my experience with a younger man is just a memory, but he did leave me with something I will cherish forever --a beautiful baby girl.

 

 

Published 
Written by whatawonder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments