Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chris takes control

82
31 Comments 31
27.5k Views 27.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words
“Oh fuck Mrs. Hanson,” he grunted as he thrust his hips.

“So tight… I’m going to cum,” he moaned looking down at her.

He thrust his hips forward and shot ropes and ropes of cum… all over his bedroom window.

Chris was standing at his full height bedroom window, looking down at his next door neighbor, Mrs. Hanson. She was bending over, weeding her garden.

“Grrr…” he growled in frustration. He was tired of jerking off alone in his room to the sight of her, he wanted more.

***

Chris was nineteen, living at home with his parents and attending the local college. He was tall and in quite good shape, with olive skin and dark, almost black eyes. He was smart, nice, good natured… oh and he was a virgin.

The reason that Chris was still a virgin was because he was such a good natured, well behaved young man. He had only broken up with his girlfriend of three years recently. Their relationship could not survive the long distance when she went to an out of state college. His girlfriend had wanted to wait with sex and he had loved her enough to respect that- hence his virginal state.

Now Chris was starting to become frustrated, his mind was more and more occupied with sex and losing his virginity. A darker nature was starting to manifest itself ever since Mrs. Hanson had moved in a few months ago.

Rachel Hanson was thrity-two, divorced and had a little three year old boy. She was medium height, had dark hair, smooth white skin and soft brown eyes. She wasn’t thin but she had an hourglass figure and was curvy in all the right places.

As soon as Mrs. Hanson moved into the neighborhood, Chris’ over friendly mother came over to meet the “next door neighbor” and offer her any help she, and Chris for that matter, could give. Rachel had been so happy to be offered help, especially since she worked a lot and needed a babysitter for Aaron, her little boy.

That was how Chris first met his new neighbor- he was forced by his mom to do some paid babysitting duties. He could still remember the first time he knocked on Mrs. Hanson’s door, all annoyed and disappointed for missing a game on TV. Mrs. Hanson had opened the door wearing a silk robe, her hair piled on her head and her makeup half done. She had given him a big hug, gushing about how much he was saving her career and life by babysitting for her. The smell of her as she hugged him made all his disappointment disappear to be replaced by a feeling of arousal.

Ever since that evening Chris always volunteered to help Mrs. Hanson with anything she needed and she was more than happy to take advantage of the help. Once while Chris was babysitting he couldn’t resist the urge to rummage through her panty drawer. He sneaked in to her room after putting Aaron to sleep and found her drawer full of lacy, silky thongs and briefs; at the bottom of the drawer he found two soft silicone vibes. His cock nearly exploded at the sight but the moment was interrupted by Mrs. Hanson coming back home and calling his name from the hall downstairs. He had slammed the drawer shut and come down as if nothing had happened but the drawer was left in a disarray.

Rachel was no fool and when she found her undies drawer a complete mess that night she had easily done the math. At first she was angry but that only lasted a few minutes until she realized she was also very flattered. To have such a young attractive guy lusting after her gave her a sexy glow and she found the idea very appealing. Somehow the thought of teasing him for some fun in her life looked very attractive to her.

Since that night Rachel would always make sure to touch Chris lightly over his arms, shoulders and chest as they talked, her “thank you” hugs becoming just fractionally longer and more intimate. She would make sure to let him catch glimpses of her exposed skin “by mistake”.

Chris was going crazy with desire, he was masturbating several times a day, each time imagining how it would feel to sink his aching cock into Mrs. Hanson’s wet slit. And the flirting and teasing weren’t helping; each time she would gently brush her fingers across his skin his cock would jump up and demand attention. He was also getting frustrated, his fantasies turning from gentle lovemaking to forceful fucking as time went on and his aching cock did not get what it craved.

Rachel was also feeling the effects of her own teasing, at first it had only felt flattering and fun to see his reaction but soon she had begun feeling aroused each time she touched him casually. On occasions when she would see the bulge she caused in his pants, she would have to relieve herself of the need in her pussy when he left.

***

“Chris, come down here please.” Chris heard his mother yell from downstairs, snapping him out of his inner reverie about Rachel.

“Coming mom,” he yelled back while hastily cleaning up the mess he had made while masturbating.

“What is it mom?” Chris asked as he came into the kitchen and saw his mother rummaging in the fridge.

“I forgot to tell you that Rachel called yesterday evening,” his mom answered as she pulled groceries out of the fridge.

“Oh really?” Chris blushed crimson but made an effort to sound unconcerned, good thing his mom couldn’t see his face. “What did she want?”

“She asked if you could come over today and help her unpack and clean her basement since she wants to renovate it, and of course I said you’ll be more than happy to so you need to be there around 7 pm,” his mom answered.

“But mom…” Chris made sure to sound annoyed at his mom’s bossiness but inside he was very happy for the opportunity.

“None of your ‘but mom’, Rachel is our neighbor and she needs help.” Chris’ mom said matter-of-factly.

Inside Chris thought that he could name a few other stuff Rachel needed but he kept that to himself as he spun around and went back to his room.

As Chris walked back into his room he was already hard again at the prospect of being with Rachel alone. “What the fuck?!” he thought to himself, how could he be hard again after only just masturbating. He contemplated jerking off again but something in him made him angry at the idea and he decided against it, leaving his cock to soften without relieving the ache inside.

That evening Chris showed up at his neighbor’s door-step on time and knocked on the door.

“Be right there,” he heard Rachel yell in reply and then heard quick footsteps running down the stairs.

“Hi sweety,” Rachel opened the door and beamed at him.

Chris’ eyes bulged as he looked at what Rachel was wearing and so did his cock. Rachel had on an oversized t-shirt, the neckline of it cut quite low and revealing ample cleavage. The t-shirt was half tucked into a pair of tiny shorts that only barely covered her round ass cheeks.

“I’m so glad you could come and help me,” Rachel told Chris as she took him by the hand and lead him into the house. “Let’s go get started and I’ll get us some lemonade.”

Chris was lost for words, all he could do was watch her ass cheeks sway as she walked in front of him. His mind was full of dirty fantasies about pinning her down to the floor and just fucking her then and there.

The basement was a real mess, full of boxes and plastic bags and rubbish all piled up on top of each other. It was also very hot in there since the air conditioning was very weak. After fifteen minutes of filling garbage bags and hauling them to the stairs Chris’ mind was no longer on Rachel, the hard work making his earlier erection subside, again unattended to. Chris was sweating like crazy from the hard work and the heat and his t-shirt was drenched. Rachel’s t-shirt was also drenched and sticking to her skin as she moved around, her skin flushed and glistening.

“You should take that t-shirt off,” Chris looked up from another box of stuff to find Rachel standing a little too close.

“I’ll help you with it,” Rachel said as Chris didn’t answer immediately and her hands gripped the hem of his shirt and moved it up along his body. Chris was surprised to say the least and his cock gave an approving twitch. Rachel took his t-shirt off and tossed it aside, she felt her pussy leaking at the sight of his bare chest with the muscles rippling lightly under the smooth skin.

“I’d take my t-shirt off if I could as well but I’m not wearing a bra,” she laughed and moved away from Chris and back to her work.

Chris was stunned, turned on and angry. This was decidedly not innocent- she was being a tease on purpose. He felt the ache in his cock and balls and clenched his teeth. His patience and good manners were starting to give way to the darker side he had yet to fully experience.

They kept on working for about an hour more. Once in a while Rachel would move past Chris and touch him lightly as if by chance, setting his blood boiling and not letting his cock go soft. Rachel was also turned on, more so than she would have ever imagined or cared to admit.

“Fuck,” Chris heard Rachel’s yelp and then a loud crash as a large box full of books fell to the floor.

“Honey, help me with picking all of this up. I am such a klutz,” Rachel asked as she bent over to pick up the scattered books.

Chris walked over to where Rachel was bent over, picking up books off the floor. As he walked up to her from behind Rachel moved back a little and her ass came into contact with his crotch accidentally.

“Oops,” Rachel looked back and giggled, making the most of the accidental touch and not moving away or straightening up.

Chris’ blood boiled with pent up hunger and rage as his cock ached. He was going mad with lust, losing self-control. He tried to fight his instincts, to stop himself from doing what he wanted to, but he couldn’t. Chris bent down a little and grabbed both of Rachel’s arms hard. He pulled her up and spun her so she was pressed against the wall in one rough move.

“What the…” Rachel started to protest the rough treatment.

“Shut up slut,” Chris half barked half yelled.

Chris pressed his hips against Rachel’s body so she could feel his hard cock and trapped her, not letting her move.

“You have been fucking with me all this time, haven’t you bitch?” he growled in Rachel’s ear.

Rachel tried to squirm and free her arms which were twisted behind her back. She didn’t want to answer his question since she knew he was right and that it would only make him madder.

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete



“Answer me slut!” Chris demanded.

“Ye… yes…” Rachel managed feebly.

“Been enjoying yourself, laughing at the virgin boy next door?” he asked angrily.

“What?!” Rachel let out, truly surprised.

“What you heard, bitch,” Chris was becoming angrier by the second, how dare she make fun of him and make him ache in that way.

“I didn’t know you were a virgin,” Rachel said honestly. The thought of him being a virgin and his hard member pressed against her ass were making her wetter than she had ever been.

Chris had never been that hard in his life either, the feeling of power over this older woman and the softness and warmth of her ass were a heady mixture. He didn’t know if he believed what she had told him and he didn’t care; this was her fault and she was going to make it up to him, weather she wanted to or not.

Chris let go of Rachel’s arms and pressed his whole body against hers. One of his arms snaked around her waist while the other reached between her thighs. Rachel moaned loudly and threw her head back against his shoulder, it had been a long time since she was touched that way.

“You like that, little whore?” he whispered in her ear in a low, intense voice.

Rachel whimpered in reply as his fingers hooked at the crotch of her shorts and grazed her swollen pussy lips.

“Answer me!” Chris commanded in a calm, stern voice. His earlier anger replaced by a steely determination and desire. It was her fault she had brought this new side out of him and he was going to punish her and enjoy doing so.

“Yes…” Rachel breathed out as one of his fingers pushed against her slit. She was feeling a need she had never experienced before. The way he was treating her, calling her names, being physically rough with her, was unlike anything she had experienced before; oddly she didn’t want him to stop, she wanted more.

Chris’ fingers pulled away from Rachel’s needy flesh and she cried out in protest, “No!”

She heard him chuckle at her response as his hands went for the buttons on her shorts. Chris made short work of opening Rachel’s shorts and pushing them down her legs. Her juices ran down her bare thighs now that there was no fabric to soak them up and Chris ran his finger over her wet flesh, collecting her moisture.

Chris sucked his finger loudly, making sure Rachel knew exactly what he was doing, even without being able to see him. Rachel squirmed against him, the sound of him slurping his finger making her gush more.

“Mmm you are such a horny little bitch, aren’t you?” Chris teased in her ear.

When Rachel moaned instead of answering Chris reached around her and gave her pussy an open handed slap that made her press back against him and whimper. Her clit tingled and so did her spine. Chris growled in her ear as her ass pushed tighter against his engorged cock.

“Answer me or I might just pull away from you and walk right out of here,” Chris said in a menacing voice.

“Yes… Yes I am…”Rachel blurted quickly, unable to stand the thought of him not touching her anymore.

“That’s a good little slut,” Chris praised her mockingly. His hand went to her pussy again and after a few moments of fumbling between her slick folds he found her clit and pinched it as a reward.

Rachel gasped and threw her head back against Chris’ shoulder, her neck stretched out invitingly. Chris did not hesitate a moment before biting her soft, white skin hard. His bite left a mark and sent electric currents down her body. Chris inserted his hand between their bodies and gripped his own cock firmly, a familiar tingle running through him. He pointed his pink head between her open legs and ran it along her wet, aching slit. Rachel squirmed again, trying to get him inside her and quench her burning need.

“You want it slut?” Chris teased as he kept moving his engorged head from Rachel’s clit to her ass hole in a slow motion. Truth was he wanted it just as badly as she did but he wanted it on his terms.

“I do… I want it so much…” Rachel moaned lustily.

“Oh that doesn’t sound sincere enough,” Chris chided her, “you can do so much better. I want you to beg for it.”

“Please… Please push your hard cock into me…” Rachel begged, surprising herself with the readiness of her words.

“Better, but not nearly good enough,” Chris said, “I want to know how badly you want it, I want you to tell me who you are.”

“Fuck,” Rachel moaned, “please let me have your gorgeous cock, I’m aching for it, I need it in me… I’ll be your own personal fuck toy- just please push it inside me!” Rachel’s words poured out from her lips in a fast, breathy plea.

Chris was aroused beyond belief and Rachel’s words drove him mad. The feeling of power, being desired that strongly by someone, being so close to Rachel’s sopping wet cunt were more than he could handle. He growled loudly and shoved his cock into Rachel in one powerful thrust.

Chris’ knees almost gave out as the heavenly sensation of being inside a wet, tight, gripping pussy washed over him and he had to steady himself by leaning in against Rachel. Nothing had ever felt that good in his life. Rachel yelped as he thrust into her, his big, hard cock filling her mentally as well as physically. She felt elated at his reaction to her, at the way he had to hold on to her while regaining balance.

Rachel flexed her inner muscles and Chris had to make an effort not to explode inside her that very instant. He gripped her hips so hard that his fingers left bruises on her milky white skin.

“You don’t do that again until I tell you to, understood slut?” Chris growled, angry at the power Rachel tried to have over him.

“Yes,” Rachel gasped in reply.

Chris started slowly moving in and out of Rachel’s tight cunt, relishing the way it sucked and gripped at his hard cock. Rachel was moaning loudly, enjoying every inward thrust and the long unfelt fullness. Chris’ hands roamed her body as he fucked her, exploring every inch of her skin that he could reach. His hands were not gentle at all, they were rough, hungry and demanding. Rachel felt like a rag doll, like putty in his strong hands.

“Fuck yes…” Rachel breathed and thrust her hips back as Chris cupped her supple breasts.

Chris loved how soft and yielding Rachel’s flesh was in his palms and he squeezed hard, leaving red marks on her skin. Her nipples hardened into little bullet points against his palms and he could not miss the chance to tease those. Chris pinched each sensitive little nub and then rolled them between thumb and finger.

“You like that my slut?” Chris whispered in Rachel’s ear as she kept moaning and gasping.

“Oh god yes…” she breathed out at a bolt of pain shooting from her nipples to her clit.

Chris kept fucking Rachel hard and fast, pinching her nipples till they were red and raw and she was loving every moment of it. She had never been treated like this; never been called names, never been pinned down, never been used and she found it so fucking hot. The knowledge that this attractive young man wanted her so much that he was seeing red made her head spin.

Chris’ world was also spinning, he was getting his fantasy and then some, and it only made him want more. His mind was teaming with ideas of what he could do to Rachel.

“Please… oh please…” Rachel’s moaning burst in on Chris’ imagination.

“What do you want, slut?” he barked.

“More… please more…” she begged incoherently.

“Oh I’ll give you more,” he chuckled.

Obliging Rachel’s request Chris moved one of his hands between her legs and tapped her clit with his fingers. Rachel’s inner muscles clenched with pleasure, trying to milk Chris’ cock.

“Hey! I said not to do that till I told you to, bitch,” Chris growled angrily a second before he landed an open handed slap on Rachel’s milky behind.

Rachel yelped and jumped a little as the pain spread through her. Chris on the other hand was loving it, the feel of her ass quivering and the animalistic sounds of her yelps and moans.

Chris spanked Rachel again and she yelped once more but this time she felt the pain was edged with pleasure as well. She couldn’t understand why she was liking it all but she couldn’t deny that she was.

Now Chris was fucking Rachel and spanking her continuously, flicking her clit once in a while; she felt she was nearing a precipice and was about to fall. The pain and pleasure were a sweet mixture that she could not stand much longer.

"Can I please cum?" Rachel moaned to her surprise. She had no clue where that came from- why shouldn’t she cum if she wanted to?! But still she knew she would hold herself back if he said so.
Hearing Rachel ask for permission to cum was the single most sexy thing he had ever heard and it sent his blood racing and his cum boiling in his balls. He took a few moments before he answered her, making her squirm under him with need.

"You can cum, slut," Chris whispered in Rachel’s ear.
Rachel's body tensed and froze as her insides pulsed and clenched and gushed in the most intense orgasm of her life. She was only vaguely aware of Chris burying himself to the hilt inside her as her milking inner walls sent him over the edge.

Chris clenched his teeth and gripped Rachel’s sides till his knuckles went white as he exploded. He felt as though his soul was coming out of that little slit at his tip. Cum was pouring out of him in amounts he had never known before.

Rachel slowly came back to her senses and opened her eyes. Chris was leaning into her, his weight supported by her body as he was still breathing hard. His hands were no longer gripping hard, though she could still feel where they had bruised her before. Now his arms were
wrapped around her stomach.

"Hey sexy," she whispered over her shoulder.

"Uummm wahhh?" she heard an exhausted mumble in reply.

"You were amazing," she whispered in a tender voice.

Chris didn’t answer, he just chuckled faintly and hugged her tighter to him.

When Chris regained some strength he pushed away from Rachel and looked at her body, her ass covered in red handprints and felt his cock stirring slightly at the gorgeous sight. Chris ran his fingers over her bruised skin and Rachel winced, feeling the aftermath of their intense fuck.

"I like my hand prints on your ass," Chris said appreciatively.

"Well you are welcome to leave some more of them next time," Rachel giggled in reply and walked past Chris.

"Are you coming?" Rachel turned back at the foot of the stairs and winked.

"Oh hell yes," Chris growled in response and bounded after her.

Published 
Written by kinkitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments