Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

community Involvement Ch. 06

"Follows on from Ch05 - Same day but later and it holds a special surprise"

14
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
7.1k words 7.1k words
“What happened to you?” Michelle asked as I finally returned.

I had gone home (next door to be precise) to change out of my wet clothes following the torrid squirting orgasms I had produced in Michelle. The sight, taste and smell of her deep orgasmic fluids filled me with immense satisfaction, not only because I had stimulated her to that level, it was a satisfaction gained from sharing the moment; being there with her and for her as she exploded and gushed so gloriously all over me.

“I was going to send out a search party. It’s been over half an hour.” The twinkle in her eye told me she was trying to give me a rev up.

“I decided to break the news to my wife.” I said grinning. “About the tour I mean.”

“Oh, well done.” Michelle’s congratulatory expression filled me with a rush on joyfulness.

“It had to be done eventually, so now is as good a time as any. How did she react?” Michelle added in a voice full of excitement. She was busy pouring a glass of Margaret River Shiraz for us both. “I know you’re a fan of W.A. reds.”

“Just what the doctor ordered.” I said taking a sip. “I think we have a winner!” I put the glass on the table and sat, like our first meeting, around the corner from Michelle. Her knee rested against mine, as had previously occurred, and our hands entwined on the table. I gave her a full account of the phone call to my wife and how she reacted.

“The clincher, though, was when I told her that I am to be paid for it. I am so happy I have told her and she is pleased from the money side of things as well.” I leaned back in the chair, gazing at Michelle with a broad smile of self-satisfaction.

“That is one item ticked off then I guess.” Michelle replied as she raised her glass to toast the milestone achievement. “Do you think she will ask more questions?”

“Shit yes.” I replied, squeezing her hand. “She probably won’t let up. But at least I have broken the news early on, which, together with upcoming Clare meetings and the like, puts it all into the same perspective as the build up for the other music tours, so it’s all good.”

Michelle drank deeply and nodded her agreement.

“Bastard!” Michelle exclaimed, smiling cheekily. “You have one up on me. I suppose I had better get my finger out.” I knew what she meant.

“I can replace your finger with mine if you want?” I ran my hand lightly along her leg.

“I don’t think so mister.” She said, lifting my hand back up onto the table. “I’m too sensitive for any more of that today, but thank you very much for your offer.”

We sat and drank and chatted about nothing in particular for a few moments. The sun had slipped below the roof line and now streamed onto the deck area where we were sitting. The warmth on my back felt soothing, like a soft caress. I felt so relaxed and cosy and my mind was wondering through all sorts of random thoughts and ideas.

“Why are we doing all this?” I mused out aloud, not really knowing why I had made the comment or even verbalised it.

“What a strange thing to say. Are you having regrets?”

“Hell no. I was just thinking out aloud.”

“Do you have any answers?” She asked.

“I’m not sure…um, probably not.”

“You know you can tell me anything?” She tenderly caressed my arm. “You would not have raised the subject if you didn’t want to say something?”

“I wouldn’t want to burden you with my crap.” I said into my glass.

‘Ray, look at me please.” I turned to her, her beaming smile and beautiful features beseeching me to divulge whatever it was that I had on my mind. “Take your time but if you have anything that is troubling you, now might be a good time to get it off your chest. I am here for you and I know you would do the same for me. You never know, I might feel the same way as you do about certain matters.”

I nodded, taking solace in the words she had spoken. I looked to the heavens for some divine guidance and with a heavy sigh I attempted to give an answer or answers. I did not know where or how, precisely to begin, so I just uttered the first thoughts that came to me.

“She seems to resent everything that I do, everything I am... I feel in...” my words stuck in my throat, the deep well of my emotions, emotions I usually kept firmly suppressed, felt like they were on the verge of overwhelming me. I swallowed in an attempt to regain some composure.

“There is a lot more to this, isn’t there?” It seemed an obvious question for Michelle to ask, but a necessary one.

“Oh God yes.” I agreed forcing a smile.

“Is this because of your telephone conversation?”

“Partly,” I replied, “she was not as overjoyed as I would have liked…”

“It was something which she was not expecting to hear, so I can only guess she might have been a little surprised and shocked. Plus it means you will be away and that will put the onus on her to fill the breech.” Michelle offered.

“Are you trying to defend her?” I asked, a little perplexed by Michelle’s comments.

“No. I am just reminding you that breaking news of this sort obviously came out of the blue.”

I nodded, realising I was being over sensitive. I apologised for over reacting and Michelle gently scolded me for saying sorry. I smiled at her and continued after a moment of reflection.

“No matter what I do, no matter what I say, I ultimately feel inferior…of little worth.” I swallowed hard again and looked at the floor. I could feel the swell of the emotional tide brimming right behind my eyes. Michelle’s words had sunk in; they made sense, but the hurt would not go away. Michelle was offering me a chance to talk about these deep feelings and as I had started on this path of divulgence, I did not want to deviate or waste the opportunity.

“Your self-esteem has taken a battering. Still is by the sound of it?” Michelle suggested.

I could not look at her but nodded in agreement. I could sense Michelle understood just how close to the mark she was on that point.

“I feel as though I live under constant scrutiny; like I’m constantly being appraised and measured against her male work colleagues and in her assessment, albeit based on very narrow inputs, is that I come up short every time. As a result I am the target of her disrespectful judgments...” I started shaking, the pain of expressing these long withheld thoughts pushing me close to tears and I was struggling to keep them at bay.

“You’re right about it being disrespectful, Ray.” Michelle said, comforting me. “It is very disrespectful to try to change a spouse’s thinking by way of lecture, ridicule, threat, or negative aspersions and so on.”

I looked at her surprised.

“Are you a counselor?” I asked, smiling weakly, although my question was meant with the deepest regard for her, both physically and emotionally.

“I have had some training during my nursing days. I always knew it come in handy, little did I know who with though.” She kissed my hand, before continuing.

“You see, these ‘attacks’ on your personality, your character, your intelligence and values and the like, undermine the mutual respect that forms the basis of love. The tendency is then for you to retaliate in some way, in your case to withdraw and not share your ideas. Therefore, it becomes hard for you to love or give of yourself when you feel unfairly judged.”

Michelle’s assessment was spot on and put in words, precisely what my actions and my reactions had been and were.

“I suppose we have been drifting apart of quite a while.” I said after a few more moments of silence. “I blew my stack a few weeks ago. I mean really blew my stack. I am not proud of it but at the time it made sense.”

“Did you hit her?” Michelle sounded a bit shocked.

No! No, Nothing like that. I could not live with myself if I did that.” I looked Michelle in the eye and she smiled warmly. “She had done a few things over the preceding week or so, like arriving home and just walking past me as I opened the door, no hello, kiss my foot or anything, and I was feeling annoyed about it. I admit she was under a lot of work stress but...Well, these sorts of things plus a slow build-up of everything else, took me to the brink.”

“Had you been drinking?” I looked at Michelle stunned.

“Were you there?” I asked, with a slight laugh.

“No.” She beamed her brilliant smile at me. “I was just guessing. But, I think I am right? No?”

“Yes.” I replied, feeling remorseful over the whole incident yet again. “I totally lost perspective. Don’t get me wrong, most (or possibly some) of what I said needed to be said. My timing was not great and the circumstances were appalling and my conduct was totally out of line. At one point I told her, after she started to tell me, yet again, all that she does etc., I told her that what I was saying was not about her...”

I had to stop for a moment; it was too hard to articulate what I wanted to say. I was shaking again. Michelle offered me my glass from which I drank deeply, a huge sigh of relief came from deep inside my gut.

“Thank you.” I murmured, placing the glass back on the table.

I continued telling Michelle of the ramifications of that night and my wife’s reaction. She listened attentively and added comments here and there. My emotions ebbed and flowed and all the while Michelle was the oil on my tormented seas.

“I think you are (were) right again on that point, Ray.” Michelle offered. Her soft voice came to me through the fog of darkness that seemed to be surrounding me, my companion being the only beacon visible. “ Selfishness, in milder forms, like you have described to me, is a lack of consideration and respect. Again you felt inferior and your self-esteem was (is) affected.”

Yet again, I could not look at her but nodded.

“I am sorry for dumping all this on you. It’s stupid of me to burden you...”

Stupid!” Michelle exclaimed. “Stupid is the right word but used in the wrong context. I need you to look at me.”

Her expression was quite stern indeed.

“Stupid is a word that could be applied to you only if you had not spoken to me the way you have. Since you have told me some of your most hidden thoughts and feelings, the word stupid, either literally or metaphorically, does not apply. Got it?”

“Yes, sorry.” I was astonished at her response despite the reassurance of its message.

“And stop saying sorry.” She added, beaming her glorious smile at me before kissing me lightly on the cheek.

“Sorry.” I uttered, and then laughed realising what I had said. Michelle joined in and the whole mood of the moment instantly brightened.

“What about you? Do you have any answers?” I asked.

“The physical side of our relationship has dropped right off over the last five or so years.” She offered as a start. I empathised with her on that aspect but suggested it was possibly over a much longer period for me.

Having started the discussion we ploughed on into some more of the darker corners of our respective relationships. Sex, or the lack of it, was certainly a common dominator. She had some empathy for what I had outlined earlier, but maybe on a lesser scale, but being generally dissatisfied with our respective relationships was another commonality. The conversation flowed effortlessly. We both felt comfortable with each other and the environment we had around us, both physically and emotionally, made us feel safe and secure. Throughout this time of revelation we found we both were very sexual people, which made us laugh, considering what we had discovered together and had been up to recently.

“I think I have ‘had’ you more times, these past few weeks, than I have done with my wife over the last year...make that two years, maybe three. She is just not interested, or too tired, or both.” I said to Michelle, an ever increasing sense of relief coursing through my body with every word I spoke.

“Ray, you have to understand that without affectionate gestures and words, love seems hollow and not as believable. I suppose that is why we find ourselves here, together.”

“Looking for love in all the wrong places?”

“Or the right places.” Michelle replied with a cheeky grin. “It’s all a matter of interpretation of what is a right or a wrong place.”

“If I did not know you better I would have thought you were Phryne Fisher from Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries.” I commented, looking at Michelle over the rim of my glass. “She is one sassy lady.”

“I’ll drink to that compliment. Thank you.”

We continued our discussion. We were both aware and respected the fact that our respective spouses were hard working people, but the continuous complaints about their work related situations and always being tired, were a mutually common feature we had to deal with...with monotonous regularity. I was had to admit I was shocked to hear that Michelle, like me, felt similarly as she always had a smile on her face but she assured me that sometimes it was a front, particularly when with friends and family. Again, I was deeply shocked yet happy I could empathise wholeheartedly.

“I suppose the burning question is, why not leave?” Michelle asked, a little unexpectedly I had to admit.

“During the first ten to fifteen years, I was scared to lose her. Since then I have stayed for the children’s sake; acting as a bit of protective barrier between her mood swings and them, plus helping them understand why she acted in certain ways. Of late, I have contemplated walking out but I...I could not leave our youngest daughter. We have such a close relationship I could not hurt her that way, plus I would miss her too much...my daughter not my wife, oh you know what I mean.”

I asked Michelle the same question. She concurred with my remarks and sentiments.

“It would be hard to do and I often wonder if it would bring freedom and happiness or not.” I added.

“Not sure.” Michelle commented, her eyes looking off into space. I grasped her hand.

We looked at each other; her eyes locked onto mine, our fingers tightly entwined and not a word was said for quite some time. The warm sun glowed upon us as we digested what we had revealed to each other. For me, these were issues that I had not dared tell anyone previously and Michelle seemed to be in the same boat. The world seemed small at that moment; the focal point consisted of the two of us. We felt like kindred spirits; unwilling to forsake what we had independent of each other but happy to grasp this new connection and solidarity, even if it defied moral and ethical conventions.

“Michelle?” I said, feeling my body shaking with another wave of pent up emotion. “The only way I can think of to describe how I feel right now is... Um, ‘being lost but now found’... Does that make sense?”

She swallowed hard and her hand clamped around mine. Her hands trembled as she tightened her grip, trying to hide the raw emotions of what we had told each other. Again, we looked deeply at each other, both of us trying desperately not to be the first to break down into tears. We looked at each other, slightly strained smiles crossing our faces as we fought the compulsion to cry, which ultimately made us both start to chuckle.

“I think we need more wine.” I announced suddenly and shrugged. “Someone had to break the mood, so I decided to take the initiative. I have a bottle I think you would like. I won’t be a moment.”

“Good idea.” She agreed, her beaming smile making the sun seem weak by comparison. “I need to pee, anyway. Phew, that was quite some chat!”

I laughed and kissed her gently on the cheek. She stood and we embraced gently at first and then more forcefully. We seemed to gain strength simply by pulling each other closer.

“Don’t be as long as you were last time!” She scolded as I left the table.

Within minutes I was back at her table and pouring a glass of wine each. Michelle had refilled a glass bowl with some Sicilian green olives and removed the seeds remaining from the early ones we had scoffed. The quiet surroundings enveloped us again as we chatted, this time on much lighter topics. Her eyes were as blue as her pool and her hair shone with the sun streaming through the trees behind her. During the intervening time that I was away the first time, to change my clothes as a result of the erotic squirt session, Michelle had changed into a pair of tight fitting navy jeans over which she worn a lightweight, white knitted top with a plunging V neckline. The white of her top could only be described as brilliant white; it must have been new, I guessed. Yet it was not a stark colour. In fact, it had a soft look to it and I could only surmise that it felt equally soft against her skin when worn. To my admiring eye she was a splendid sight as her top fitted beautifully to her every curve and tantalisingly revealed just enough cleavage to make my mouth water. Michelle must have noticed I was giving her neckline some intense scrutiny.

“You certainly seem attracted to these puppies?” She said, leaning back and breathing deeply, her breasts thrusted upward under her top. I could see the outline of her nipples as the material pulled taut across those magnificent globes.

I panted like a puppy dog, which was a bit silly but she had used the term and it was all I could think of doing or saying at the time.

Michelle slowly pulled her top up and her bare breasts bobbed free and bounced in front of my face.

“Oh my giddy aunt.” I exclaimed at her sudden exposure. Her nipples were a pink/red colour, the nubs lying flat at present but seemed to be rising slightly as I looked upon them in all their rounded brilliance. Michelle cupped her breasts and squeezed them gently from beneath causing her button sized nipples to pop forward.

"They're all for you. Do whatever you want to do with them." She said thrusting them out for me to see.

I quickly threw myself onto my knees in front of her. She pushed her chair side on so I could get right in front of her. I looked deeply into her eyes as I dipped my mouth closer to her voluptuous bosom. I gently kneaded her glorious breasts, admiring the light freckle covering near her chest and the way the freckles disappeared deep into her cleavage. Squeezing them together and bringing the nipples closer, I leant in close with my tongue extended. I kept my eyes locked with hers as I greedily sucked both nipples, together, into my mouth.

Michelle gasped at the touch of my lips and mouth on her chest. She arched her back and caressed my head and hair as I fed on her boobs, dripping saliva into her lap. I continued to knead, suck, and lick them until her nipples were hard like marbles and she was moaning for more. I dipped my head lower and sucked hard on her tit flesh, attacking the underside of each breast and trying as hard as I could to devour as much of the soft heated breast meat as I could.

ViolettaGomezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaGomezz

Michelle caught her breath as I reached her nipple again leaving a trail of saliva from the point where her breast rose from her ribs all the way to the tip of each hardened orb. Again, I locked her eyes with mine, only now her eyes had taken on a smouldering hue. I squeeze them together so her cleavage was nothing more than a thin line and licked her nipples, pressed together as if they were one, as fast as I could. I turned my attention to each singularly, taking the left nipple and rounded skin into my mouth, or as much of it as I could, while she fed it into my mouth. As I switched to her right breast I heard Michelle urging me on and moaning for me not to stop. Her breasts soon had a deep pink colour to them from my torrid attention.

"Do you like my breasts?" She asked, pressing them forward for me to attack. “I really like all the attention you give them. I never knew I could get so excited just thinking of you looking at them even when they are hidden from your direct view."

“I am happy to be able to give them such a close seeing too, my lady.” I replied, sucking one nipple and tweaking the other between my thumb and fore finger.

“Seems like you can’t get enough of them...not that I’m complaining.” Michelle moaned and pulled me closer to her chest, thrusting my mouth onto her boob more firmly.

I moved my hand to press into her crotch, my hardened cock needing some relief, and that secret area between her lovely thighs seemed the obvious place to get it.

“No, Ray. Please. I am far too sensitive down there... It’s your fault as you know.” She kissed my brow, my lips were still clamped on her tit.

“I do know of a solution though!” She grabbed my attention with that remark.

“I want you to tit-fuck me.”

To say I was in disbelief of what I had just heard was an understatement. Michelle assured me I had heard correctly, as I kneaded her breasts firmly in each hand.

“I have been doing some research of my own.” She said, a look of pride at her endeavour crossing her cheeky face.

“What sort of research?” I enquired.

“Not the sort where I sit you in front of a computer,” she replied with a hint of sarcasm. “Not like you did to me with the squirting material a few weeks ago.”

“I was just trying to help!” I said with a broad grin, the tip of my tongue flicking each nipple.

“Oh, you did, and I know we both got a lot of benefit out of it.” Her fingers combed through my hair as I gently fed on her breast.

“You can say that again.” I quickly added and then returned to feast on her breast.

“Oh, you did, and I know we both...

“Ha, ha, funny girl.” I interrupted, amused at her attempted humour as I played with her glorious tits.

“You’re a bad influence and it’s rubbing off.” She reprimanded me gently.

“Back to tit-fucking. It is something I have heard about but never experienced. Are you up for it?”

“Feel for yourself?” I said, standing up and thrusting the front of my jeans toward her face.

Her hand glided up along my thighs and across the zipper of my jeans. The mere touch of her delicate fingers made me groan with desire.

"Like I said, I've never done this before." She reiterated. "Besides, I want to see you spray me with your..."

I could not believe my ears but I was not about to decline such an amazing offer. I unbuttoned the waist of my jeans as she massaged my balls through the material. Eager to feel her hand on my penis I quickly pushed the fly open and shoved my jeans and underwear down to knee level. Michelle’s hand wrapped around my rod as she raised her right foot and forced my clothing down, past my knees and held them to the floor until I finally managed to get out of them.

“Hmm, now that is much better.” She whispered, her eyes and hands fixed onto my groin. She moved her head closer as she raised her eyes to lock with mine. I wanted to thrust my cock deep into her mouth but held off actioning my desire in deference to Michelle’s suggestion. Her soft lips encircled the tip of my cock and held it there, teasing me. Her eyes sparkled with delight as she felt the shudders of pleasure pulsing through me as she increased then decreased the pressure of her lips on the tip.

Suddenly she released me and beamed her beautiful smiling face toward me.

"We'll need some sort of lubrication I think?” Her fingers lightly traced little circles on my sac. “Saliva can only partially do the job, so I had better go and see what I have in the bathroom.” She pushed her chair away from the table as she stood. Her hand clamped onto my shaft as she turned to go.

“I won’t be long.” She said, stroking my hard cock as she kissed me gently on the lips. “I’ll need you sitting on the edge of the table, ready for my return.” She added as she briskly walked inside. Her top was still pulled up over her breasts and my penis throbbed in unison with the sway of them as she walked.

Michelle returned within a minute of her departure, which made me think she had planned the whole thing: the sexy washing up attire and now tit-fucking were circumstantial evidence enough to prove my point. However, I was not about to question any part of it.

Curiously, Michelle stopped her approach just short of her chair. There was a small sauce styled bottle in her hand. She asked me to hold the bottle and smiled warmly, commenting that she was glad to see my penis had not lost any of its glory. She then crossed her arms across her mid rift and curled her delicate fingers under the hem of her top. As quick as a flash, she removed her white top, fully exposing her magnificent womanly globes. I noted with delight how the flesh of her breasts pulled upward as she removed her knitted top and the lovely bouncing sway of them as she brought her arms down and folded the garment. She looked down at her bounty and turned toward me, swaying her shoulders which made her boobs move even more seductively.

“Does sir approve?” She asked, swaying her well-proportioned breasts for my exclusive delight.

“Absolutely!” I replied, making some rather silly slurping sounds, which I then wished I had not. Fortunately, Michelle did not seem to mind.

“Please sit on the table, like I asked you?” She demanded, in a playfully stern manner.

“Well done.” Her slight touch of sarcasm reminded me of a kindergarten teacher. I had placed my butt on the edge of the table with my legs out stretched to the floor and my cock pointing off into space.

Michelle pulled her chair under herself as she sat. Her breasts hung forward as she reached back to get the chair, the weight of them pulling the fullness away from her chest, concaving them significantly but then resting back to their ripe full roundedness once she was seated. She asked me to warp my feet through and under the arms of her chair so she could get in close.

“This oil is a special mixture I have made myself.” She said, showing me the container and tilting it toward my member. “It is an edible oil mixture I found on a web site with some strawberry essence added. It tastes quite good.”

“I’ll take your word for it.” I said, eagerly waiting for her to make use of it.

"I'll rub it on your cock first." She insisted.

I leant back resting my hands behind me on the table. Michelle tipped the bottle side on and dribbled a small amount of the oil over the thick purple head of my cock. With a delicate touch of her finger tip, she dabbed a little and lifted it for me to try. It was indeed a very strawberry flavour; sweet at first with an oily, but not unpleasant, aftertaste.

“Quite palatable. I wouldn’t mind to rubbing it all over your tits.” I offered.

“We’ll see.” She replied her attention fully focused on applying the oil to my thick penis.

With her thumb and forefinger, she made a mouth like aperture of her hand, and gently slipped it onto the tip of my cock. I spasmed at her touch, the slippery feel of her skin against the sensitive head sent a delicious wave of desire through my every fibre. Carefully, Michelle drizzled more oil across her palm. The funnel effect of her hand concentrated the flow directly on to its intended target and it was my pleasure to be that target.

Slowly, Michelle pushed her thumb and forefinger down, firmly keeping contact with every millimetre of cock flesh. It felt like her mouth was devouring me instead of her hand, the oil made it feel like her salvia on my shaft. I closed my eyes as her hand descended to finally bottom out against my pelvis. She flexed her wrist while keeping a firm grip with her fingers around the shaft, slowly and methodically applying the oil with tender loving care. She kept her hand pressed firmly against my groin as she teasingly caressed the turgid head with her teeth.

“Aarrggghhhh,” I groaned as her teeth grazed the sensitive skin of my knob and her expert tongue speared into the blind eye.

“Yum.” She exclaimed bringing her mouth away from its exploratory excursion of my cock. “It certainly tastes better with some body heat applied.”

She smiled wickedly. Her eyes had a smouldering and dangerous look while her hand pumped me, spreading the oil broadly all over my genitals. She paid particular attention to the sensitive spot on the underside of my cock head, causing me to buck with each contact she made. My head was spinning and my chest was heaving; deeply inhaling in response to her exquisite manipulations.

“I think you are ready.” She announced.

With a mixture of disappointment and delirious excitement, I watched, transfixed, as she moved her chair closer and lifted the oil bottle.

“Now, you just enjoy the show.” She said, bringing her left arm up under her wobbling breasts. To my amazement, she lifted her arm slightly with her breasts resting on her forearm. Her hand slipped around the outside of her right boob and with the press between hand and the L of her arm, her cleavage became invitingly deeper. She liberally poured oil over the upper swell of her chest, smiling seductively at me as she put the bottle aside. She released her breasts from her embrace and placed her palms flat across her upper swells and slowly pushed her fingers down into her devastating cleavage. I languidly stroked my cock as I drank in the salacious scene. Satisfied her cleavage had been oiled enough Michelle glided her palms slowly to the top of her breasts, then turned her hands, fingers downward, and followed the crease of breast and body. She shook her hair back, coolly eyeing me and the thick cock that was encased within my hand. Her palms cupped her breasts, gently squeezing the soft warm skin under her globes which made her nipples point at me more enticingly. With a steady movement, she gradually brought her palms upward, her fingers kneading her flesh and spreading the fragrant oil on her body. Finally, she reached her nipples and applied the oil with the flat of her palm to the hard nubs.

“Oh, Michelle, I hope you’re ready, because I cannot hold back much longer.” I gasped.

She nodded, her own chest rising and falling heavily. She was ready and keen to have her first tit-fuck and desperately wanted watch me explode.

She arched her back in a sexy display of her readiness, her breasts and cleavage glistening with oil. I shifted forward as far as I could go without falling off as Michelle cupped her superb globes again. She wantonly dribbled a little more oil between them before she moved closer. Her hot melons parted as she lifted them slightly and then she gently squeezed them together and offered her soft valley to me. She gently encircled the head of my cock so I couldn't see it, making me groan aloud as the slippery heat of her tits encased my rod. Michelle moved her shoulders a little with my fully oiled cock in between.

Teasingly, she increased the pressure, fully encasing my penis with her tender breasts. She raised them slowly and then pushed down to reveal the purple head which was oozing precum. She looked down and flicked her tongue across the eye and scooped up the small pearly drop. I jumped at the intense sensation.

“Hmmm, tastes as good as it looks.” She smiled, engulfing the thick head before sliding her breasts upward again.

I could not talk. I was in heaven and in need of an almighty come. I rocked my hips, trying to get a rhythm, or at least to communicate my need to her. Michelle read the signs and started thrusting her chest up and down the length of my swelling cock. What a sight she was, this gorgeous woman, my next door neighbour, giving me an amazing work over with her glorious tits; tits that were capped with incredibly hard nipples, her freckle dappled flesh gripping my cock and driving me closer to the edge of an amazing orgasm. With each deep downward movement the thick purple head appeared, sliding effortlessly into view, covered with a mixture of Michelle’s wonder lube and precum, which Michelle expertly added to with her out stretched tongue. Coupled with her wonderful body, Michelle had a look of happiness on her face as well, a look combined with targeted concentration. I could tell she was determined to please. The overall sensation of having her generous mounds milking me in a glorious tit fuck was quickly becoming too much to bear, and the added sight of her lusty licks and her knowing smile make resisting nearly impossible. I couldn't move; my sac had tightened...I was ready to explode!

“Michelle...” I groaned, “Yes, my love.” She purred. “Let me see you blast your stuff all over my tits.”

She had called me her love.” I thought to myself.

My senses went wild as she fucked my cock as hard and fast as she could between her oil coated boobs.

“That’s it!” she hissed, pumping me as quickly as she was able. “Cum all over them. I want to see you blast your white hot stuff on them. I want to feel it!”

Her raunchy words sent me over the edge. I thrust forward and upward as she held me firmly in her cleavage. I cried out, my purple glan drooling and then spurting a white glob of cum against her chin giving her a hot pearly necklace. I pushed upward as best I could, my teeth clenched as two more streams erupted from me, one on each orb. I keep pushing into her cleft, trying to drain as much cum onto her body as I could manage, a long line of hot spunk trailed from her chin, down her chest and into her cleavage.

“Oh my god.” She cried. “I loved watching you come on my tits. I feel like I have had an orgasm with you. That was so intense.”

She was breathing hard and so was I as I pulled my cock free of her cleavage and pumped the diminishing shaft, jerking it slowly, drawing a final dribble of cum which I deposited across each nipple. As a finale, I gently slapped my slick shaft against her heaving chest, pushing a drop of my goo to the edge of her areola which duly slid down the swell of her breast. As I pushed the last drops of sperm from my cock I flicked it at her body. One drop landed on her cheek, which surprised her, the last one I carefully smeared on her nipples. I sat back on the table and looked more closely, admiring the way my essence had dribbled down her cleavage with still more on her globes, both areas covered with a mixture of my cum and Michelle’s special oil.

"Did you enjoy that?” She asked, languidly making cum circles across her chest. “I have certainly learnt something today... I like tit-fucking. How many times have you have been tit-fucked?"

"You're the first, my love. I have to admit, it felt so good I'm going to want to fuck them again."

I leaned down and kissed her warmly.

“Tit-fuck virginity...lost!” She whispered and made a motion with her hand as if ticking off a to-do list.

“I guess we have.” I said, kissing her fingers.

“That certainly was intense.” I agreed, taking a deep breath. “If it were any more intense, we would have ourselves a camping site.”

Michelle groaned and pulled a painful face. I had to laugh; it was a bad joke, but worth it. Michelle slapped my behind and told me to behave.

“More wine?” I offered.

“More wine? Yes please but no more puns.” She warned, smiling. She leaned back and scooped up some of my come and rubbed it on her cheek. “It’s good for the skin!”

We both laughed. What an amazing, crazy relationship we had found together and the future seemed like it might get even more amazing and crazy.

I looked at my watch and sighed.

“I suppose we had better get cleaned up?”

“What time is it?” Michelle asked, suddenly sounding anxious.

“A little after two.”

“Phew. I thought you were going to say three then. I have to do the school pick up run this afternoon so I have to be away from here on later than three.” She picked up her knitted top and I could not help but reach out for a handful of her swinging breast.

She slapped my hand away and gave me an exasperated look.

“No touchie. Got it?”

“Yes ma’am.” I replied smiling. “They looked so inviting...”

“I’m sure they do but right now is neither the time nor the place for such shenanigans. How about you go have a quick shower while I start to clean up?”

“Thank you, I will. Then while you shower I can help with the remainder.”

“If you could that would be super.” She said, smiling broadly. “You’re a gem.”

We both had a quick refresh under the shower and, once dressed, got busy filling the dishwasher. We surveyed the deck and kitchen and all was in order; a job well done. We both sighed with relief to have finished that task but there was also an increasing air of foreboding surrounding us. I looked at my watch again; it was two forty.

“I had better go.” I said, turning to Michelle, this time pressing her gorgeous butt against the sink. “I hope I get to talk to you at least over the next couple of weeks.”

“We’ll just have to wait and see, unfortunately. With the school holidays we both get stretched for time. Then before you know it, I’ll be off on that trip for ten days, so I guess this is au revoir.” She smiled at me but I could tell there were unhappy emotions behind it.

“I feel the same.” I said to her tenderly. She buried her head into my shoulder as her arms wrapped tightly about my waist. “You know where to find me if you need.”

“Ditto.” I smiled into her hair, instantly recalling the use of that word in the movie Ghost. I then had another flash back and laughed. Michelle was startled and looked up at me.

“What’s so funny?”

“I just had a flashback to 1971 of all things.” She looked at me amused and confused. “I would have been fourteen at the time. It was the last day of my first year in high school. I had started going with this girl, her name was Caroline, and we would not be able to see each other at all over the summer holidays. We were trying to say goodbye at the station and it was so difficult. It took us about two hours to finally agree to leave each other. I even remember hearing ‘Sealed With A Kiss’ by Bobby Vinton coming from somewhere. The chorus starts, ‘Yes, It’s gonna be cold and lonely summer.’ Isn’t that bizarre?”

“Yes, and no.” She laughed and then, seeing the time, she continued with a slight urgency. “But on that note, I am going to kick you out. No two hour delays allowed this time around I am afraid.”

I knew she was right and time was our enemy. We walked to her door with our arms around each other.

“Good luck with Clare.” Michelle whispered as we started to say our goodbyes again. “I know she will look after you.”

Her cheeky smile told me everything. We kissed briefly and wrapped each other up in an emotionally powerful embrace. It was time...we had to part (for now).

Published 
Written by Phoenix181
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments