Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a BoyToy: Part 5, Abigail

"I stood there surprised at the amount of fluid this petite woman had just splashed across my face"

17
9 Comments 9
14.1k Views 14.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words
I called Gypsy to bring her up to speed on my ' nooner '.

"Howdy, Ms. Thompson called me crying."

The calm tone of Gypsy's voice stunned me. "Wwwhat the fffff ...?" I started before Gypsy interrupted me.

"I told you, she's a tough cookie!

"But Gypsy," I said.

Gypsy continued, talking over me, "For a split second I thought your appointment with her had gone badly Howdy. But I was very relieved to learn her tears were happy tears."

"She told me all about being your mom's friend, watching you grow into a handsome young man and about the night she watched you mastutbating in your room. Wow Howdy, was I surprised to hear that. Not that you masturbated," Gypsy started to laugh out loud clarifying herself, "but the part about knowing your mom. Oh gawwwd I made a funny!" Gypsy roared, still laughing at her faux pas.

"Gypsy, you had me worried!" I said over her laughter.

Between giggles, Gypsy added. "Oh yeah, and the cute little receptionist that was flirting with you at Ms. Thompson's office, weeeeelllllllll , she thought you might like to know that Veronica is her niece , her only niece , aaaaaand she happens to still be a virgin."

Quickly changing the subject back to business, Gypsy added, "So far Howdy, three appointments and three call backs for next week. At this rate, we won't need but about a dozen more regulars to be set for the summer. By the way, you have a 4 pm with Barb's sister in law, Abigail. Barb warned me that she is a wild one! You remember how to get there right?"

"Sure I do Gypsy. And I'll be there early as always."

"Oh Howdy, your 7pm tonight called to reschedule. Seems her husband decided not to play poker tonight. So if you want, let's you and I go grab dinner somewhere and plan the rest of our week?

"Sounds good Gypsy." I said happily.

With my voice turning more serious, "By the way... I want you to know I'm loving working with you Gypsy. I couldn't have asked for a better partner."

There was a pause, then through a choked up voice, Gypsy returned the compliment.

"Get your ass back to work before I have to spank you later. See you after your 4 o'clock Howdy!"

Gypsy bit at her lower lip as tears rolled down her face. She turned and slowly hung up the phone. It had been two years since a man had offered up a compliment any kind of to her. She had forgotten how good it felt to be appreciated, to be needed. Even though they had only known each other a couple of days, she felt the invisible cords weaving their hearts closer.

I dashed back to my apartment, showered and changed, and took off across town for the appointment with Abigail.

The guard to Barb and Abigail's neighborhood remembered me. "OH, it's you again. Going back to Ms. Barbara's young fella?

"No sir. It's her sister in law who asked me to stop over. So I'm headed there. I know the way, thanks." I smiled. He waved me through as the gate slowly rolled open.

As I drove down the street, I noticed Barb pulling out of her drive in her Rolls Royce. She recognized me immediately and we stopped in the middle of the street near her drive to say hello. We both reached out the car windows for each others' hand. Zap! There it was again, that same jolt of energy that rocked me like before. I felt my cock stir just seeing her again.

Grabbing just my index finger between her thumb and curled fingers, Barb gave it a playful wiggle as she warmly greeted me. "Hello Howdy!" Barb said with a wink in her demure sexy voice.

"Hello Barb." I said, feeling my heart race and cock harden.

"Sooo Howdy, Gypsy is keeping you busy I hear? Hmmm ?" Barb batted her long thick eyelashes. "Word is spreading amongst us girls you know. Just don't let Gypsy wear that cock of yours down to a nub." she said as a broad naughty grin covered her face.

"I'll make plenty sure of that. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again Barb!"

Barb wrapped her fingers around my finger and stroked it up and down as her eyes sparkled, "Good, then I'll see you next week." she said blowing me a kiss. "Don't say I didn't warn you about Abby!"

My cock was already stimulated when I pulled up Abigail's long sweeping drive and into the parking plaza. The view of her mansion was mostly obscured by a dense cover of woods and undergrowth. Another big ass mansion I marveled as I stopped out front. The parking plaza was U-shaped with five car garages framing three sides. All the doors to her garages were open, displaying a shiny bright colored toy parked in each space. An older black man gave me a friendly wave as he was washing a new Mercedes under the large port-e-cache.

With my pride filled full of my brief taste of success, I beamed with confidence as I bolted up the steps in youthful exuberance . "Let's go get a piece of this wild woman!" I mumbled.

Abigail's butler must have been related to Mr. Stuffy shirt across the street I thought as I was greeted with the same unemotional, "May I help you Sir?"

"Hello, I'm here to see Ms. Abigail." I said as my eyes looked past him into the cavernous great room.

"Yes, she's expecting you I do believe. This way please." he said as he shuffled towards the great room. My eyes filled with wonderment as I scanned the walls. I had never seen so many exotic wild animal mounts in my life.

Gypsy told me Abigail was early thirties at best, and nouveau riche . She was this guy's fourth wife and had met him at a strip club in Vegas where supposedly, she was a cocktail waitress. But who was I to judge. I certainly didn't care. Their money all spent the same as far as I was concerned.

The butler and I looked at each other as a young woman's shrill voice rang out. He raised his eyebrows slightly and gave his me a brief nod, "Good luck Sir." he said before walking away,

Abigail came calling from somewhere down a long hallway loudly announcing her pending arrival, "Howdy, I'mmmmmm commmmming ."

"I laughed to myself. Oh yes, you most certainly will be." I muttered under my breath.

Abigail came bouncing around the corner with flushed face aglow. "Hiya Howdy!" she beamed, "I'm Abby!" she smiled extending her hand. She wore a delightful mix of fresh perspiration and expensive perfume.

I instinctively extended my hand to shake hers as I stood there for a second, drinking in her sight. She had a long spikey punked out orange and jet black haircut that oddly enough, looked pretty damn hot on her. Her eyes were framed in this weird magical Goth looking eyeliner. She had on a super high waist cut leotard that matched her hair and showed lots of her muscular midriff.

Her skimpy nylon spandex leotard emerged from somewhere beneath her very short cutoff gym shorts . The narrow two inch strip that emreged from between her legs, eventually grew into a waistband and top. I suspected it was even more revealing in the back. Her highly defined abs rippled as she constantly shifted her weight from leg to leg as she stood in front of me. The spandex was semi shear and did a very poor job hiding the large nipples that proudly crowned her large artificially enhanced breasts.

"Abby," I said holding her hand tightly, "it's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

I stumbled for words as my gaze focused on the shear transparent spandex hugging her nipples, "No offense Abby, but I expected someone..."

"Older?" Abby said nodding, finishing my sentence. "Yeah, I know. I get that a lot ." She forced a slight frown, " Hmmm Howdy, you aren't disappointed that I'm not some old lady are you?"

"Oh hell no!" I blurted. "I mean, sorry. I didn't mean that the way it sounded." I said trying to cover my tracks. "That's a pretty frikkin hot outfit Abby." I said as my eyes drank in every last detail.

"Really? You like it? Because I bought it yesterday to wear just for today." she said with flirting eyes. "Do you like the back too?" she said as she spun around to show off her firm apple bottom cheeks that hung three inches below her shorts. My assumption had been right. The band of fabric that lay nestled between her ass cheeks couldn't have been more than in inch wide. It rose completely over her hips and hugged her petite waistline. The only thing covering her ass cheeks was the narrow band of gymshorts that circled her waist. Her cheeks proudly proturded out the bottom and top of her shorts. My cock noticed too.

Then turning back towards me, she used both index fingers to draw circles in the shear fabric around both large nipples. "Kinda see through huh?" she said with a naughty snicker.

"Well Abby, I love the look on you! It makes you even hotter than you already are. Wow, would I love to be those spandex." I said, pretending that a corny pick line might help me get lucky.

"Really now? Which part Howdy?" Abby asked running her hands quickly up and down her body. "Wanna see my workout room Howdy?" she asked, reaching for my hand.

She practically dragged me down the wide marble floored hallway towards her studio. "Hubby just hates the music I like to dance and work out too. So he had the whole room sound proofed."

Her home gym was quite impressive. It had every workout machine known to man. Three walls were floor to ceiling mirrors. But what I really noticed, was the strippers pole in the middle of a small stage. At first blush, it looked like it even had a full blown set of stage lighting overhead. Front and center by the stage was a lone plush recliner.

Tucked along a corner was an interesting item. "What's that Abby?" I asked pointing to a eight foot by twenty foot piece of some kind of slippery looking plastic sheet.

Abby covered her mouth as she giggled, "Howdy, that's my 'Fuck-n-Slide."

"No way?" I laughed. "Looks fun to me."

"Well maybe we can play on it some day soon."

I turned my attention back to Abby and then looked at the pole. "So Abby. Get much practice on the pole? I asked, hoping for maybe a small demonstration.

"Actually I was working out on the pole when you showed up. It's really great core exercise. Wanna see part of my routine?"

"I'd love to Abby. I've never seen someone use a pole, so I don't know what to expect."

She lead me to the chair that was just a couple of feet from the stage and told me to get comfy. Then she put on some club music and jumped up on stage. She started twisting around the pole, humping it and thrusting her hips to the beat of the pulsing beat. Stage lights changed colors and strobed different patterns across her body as she immersed herself in her routine. Abby was definitely getting into the dance and started shedding her clothes. She slithered up the pole. She slithered down the pole. She used only her legs to keep her suspended. She used only her hands and arms to keep her suspended. I was very impressed with her strength.

With her back to me, she looked sexily over her shoulder as she rolled her workout shorts over her hips, then ass cheeks, before letting them fall to the floor. Sure enough, the thin strip of spandex disappeared between her muscular ass cheeks, then reappeared only to barely cover her meaty outer lips. She moved her hips in large exaggerated circles as she spread her legs. Then she bounced and shook her ass cheeks like I had never seen anyone do. For the scant bit of flesh her leotards covered, she may as well have been naked.

She was definitely working herself up good and I enjoyed the show. Abby rolled a couple of times across the stage and ended up on her back directly in front of me, facing me with legs spread wide. She sat there breathing hard and looking at me from between bended knees. Then she arched her back and lifted her hips off the ground and made a thrusting fucking motion at me. Her cleanly shaved labia protruded fully on either side of the thin seam that barely covered her clit. My cock was straining to be released.

Abby hopped off the stage, body glistening with perspiration , and leaned down supporting herself with her hands on the arms of my chair.

"Do you like the show so far Howdy?" she asked, stealing a kiss. "If you've never been in a strip club, you've never had a lap dance then either huh?"

"I'm sorry Abby. I don't even know what you are talking about. What is a lap dance?" I said feeling embarrassed and very naive. "One thing for sure Abby, if your doing one, I want to see it."

"Stand up Howdy." Abby directed as she pulled at both hands.

TrinnaHarper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TrinnaHarper

Then she knelt in front of me and unbuckled my belt. She played with my waistband , slipping her fingers inside and circling my waist. Then she unsnapped and unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor.

"Kick your shoes off Howdy." she said as she ran her hand from my knees up and under the sides of my shorts.

My cock was straining hard against my boxers, poking directly at her face. It was rock hard and wanting to come out and play. She ran her hands to either side of my cock, stopped briefly as she blew hot breath at me through my shorts. Then as her hands reached my chest, she gave me a hard push, forcing me back in the recliner.

She tugged at my pants legs and they easily came off. Then she put her hands on my knees and pushed them wide as her gaze never left the large bulge in my shorts. She used her long black painted nails to rake the tender insides of my thighs. Each trip up my legs stopped just short of my twitching cock and balls.

Abby slipped her fingers inside the bottom of my shorts, feeling my hot flesh as her hands continued their teasing assault. She seemed quiet content playing with my pubic hair and near my ball sack. Then Abby leaned forward and planted a bright red perfect lip print squarely on the fabric that covered the tip of my cock.

"Ahhhh Howdy, that looks so cool." she said laughing, admiring her work.

Then Abby rubbed her large tits up and down each thigh as she studied my reaction. She pulled the shear spandex fabric into her cleavage, leaving both tits naked for me to feast my eyes on. With her eyes fixed on mine, she slowly ran her hands across her tits, pinching her nipples between fingertips and palms, pulling them hard. Abby constantly moistened her lush full lips as her tongue danced across her open mouth. Her body writhed as she caressed herself while I watched.

"Are you ready for your lap dance Howdy?" Abby asked as passion mounted in her words.

I slipped my hands in the elastic waist band and exposed the head and a couple of inches of my throbbing cock as she watched me carefully. Using the elastic band as a sex aid, I rubbed it up and down half the length of my cock several times before covering it back up. With Abby's face just a foot or so from my lap, I continued my show, flexing my cock several times, enlarging the head each time as it swelled with blood. Each time I squeezed my cock, it moved noticeably in my shorts.

Abby hit her remote a few times and some very erotic and sultry slow music began to play. It had some magical mystical surreal quality. She let out a low primal groan as she circled the chair, her hand dragging on me as she started her dance. Her body was lean and muscular and moved fluidly and very sensuously. She wasted no opportunity to rub some body part on me as she moved around me. The scent of her perfume and juices were intoxicating.

"Howdy. A lap dance goes something like this." as she started a slow slithery routine. She placed both hands on my upper thighs and pushed them wider apart. Then she slowly rubbed her nipples up each thigh, stopping short of my cock. Abby felt her way up my chest as her eyes locked on mine. Then she slipped two fingers in my mouth as she rubbed my cock between her tits.

Then she unbuttoned the single button on my boxers, giving her a glimpse of the middle of my shaft. She teasingly ran her nails up and down the exposed portion. Reaching in my shorts, she took hold of my shaft and pulled it through the hole, giving it a few slow tender strokes as she examined it carefully. Her fingertips traced the large veins that wrapped around my cock, delivering all the blood supply needed to offer her a nice big hard cock to play with.

Abby studied my cock as she played with one of her nipples. Then she leaned forward and pulled at the elastic band to pull my shorts off. The elastic waist band pulled my cock downward. Then, when the band slipped past the head, it sprang up and down like a diving board, making Abby giggle.

Abby pressed the length of my shaft against my stomach, giving her access to my balls. She held and fondled them as she quickly kissed up my thighs. Between licks and kisses she told me all the naughty things she was going to do to me. My cock was as hard as concrete.

With her hands holding my cock in place, she took turns sucking one ball, then the other into her mouth. It was obvious that this wasn't her maiden voyage. Then she took a long slow lick at the base of my scrotum, pressing the tip of her tongue hard between my balls. Watching me squirm in total pleasure, she licked up the center of my throbbing shaft until her tongue reached the head.

With her lips locked on my cock head, still bent over at the waist, she rose to her feet. Then she worked her mouth over the large head and I watched my cock easily disappear down her throat. I watched the reflection of her ass and pussy in the mirror as she gyrated and sucked without missing a beat. We both moaned and groaned as she pumped me down her throat. Her mouth was like a silk glove.

She felt the first spasm in my cock and balls and knew I wanted to cum. Quickening her pace, she slipped her mouth off of my cock briefly to tell me cum in her mouth. I didn't need any additional encouragement for that to happen.

I leaned back, grabbing the back of her head, forcing my cock even deeper in her mouth. My hips began to pump hard as the cum surged upward, filling her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, the rest poured out the corners of her lips as she tried to contain the large load. Her hands now gripped my cock and pumped hard to bring her hungry mouth the rest of my salty treat. She licked at the over flow, not missing a drop.

Abby laughed as she licked at her fingers to make sure she got all the sperm I delivered. " Gaaawwwd bless Howdy. That was a fucking shitload of sperm. Are you sure these old ladies know how to take care of a young stud like you?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

She grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the chair and onto the stage. The large mirrors that wrapped around the back of the stage made it look like we were in the middle of a party. Abby started rubbing her body all over me as she danced. Then she pulled me closer to the pole. Leaning back against the pole, she reached over her head behind her and gripped the pole with both hands. Then as she slowly lifted her legs off the floor. With her eyes glued to mine, she spread them like doing the splits in midair. Abby slowly placed her feet on my shoulders and pulled herself higher up the pole, before lightly squeezing her thighs around my head.

With her glistening cunt just inches from my face, she flexed and extended her legs, pulling me closer, then pushing me further from her pussy. Then she draped her legs over my shoulders, calves on my shoulder blades and bent her legs at the knee, pulling my face squarely into her wet snatch.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and held them in place as I nibbled at her thighs and outer lips. The first deep taste to her pussy made she shudder, briefly loosening her grip on the pole. She now rested totally on my shoulders and leaned back on the pole. I ran my hands all over her as she squirmed. My long tongue flickered between her large lips, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

Years of practicing her pelvic thrusts all paid off as she ground herself hard into my face and probing tongue. Her wild gyrating challenged my ability to stand steady and to keep my mouth planted on her thrusting pussy. Then she settled into a nice hard rhythm and began her pursuit of an orgasm. She reached for my head with one hand, and holding it firmly in place, she worked herself into a frenzy. Her body began trembling hard and her legs tightened uncontrollably. Abby was a screamer and began this low pitched growl that quickly crescendoed into a gasping animalistic grunting howl. To say she was a squirter was an understatement. She gushed like a waterfall all over my face and chest. I stood there, somewhat surprised at the amount of fluid this petite woman had produced. I had just been totally baptized in her juices. She flooded me completely down the front. Her orgasm literally dripped off my cock and balls.

"Ohhhhh gawd Howdy. I haven't cum that hard in years." she laughed, squeezing a handful of my hair. "Ohhhhh noooo! I'm sorry baby. I should have warned you, but was too caught up in the moment. Opppppsieeees ." she smiled apologetically.

"Abby, I love being squirted on. It's totally fine. I loved your sweet taste too."

She slide down the pole until she found the end of my cock. Then she wiggled around until my cock head pushed firmly between her drenched pussy lips. Then releasing her grip on the pole completely, she slammed all the way down on my cock, shrieking loudly as I stretched her wide.

"Take me into the mirrors Howdy." Abby moaned in my ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

With her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck, I walked towards the walls of mirrors. "Look at us Howdy. It's like being a two person orgy." she said, admiring us from many different angles.

Tightening her leg grip around my waist, Abby started bouncing on my cock as she watched us fuck. This, she absolutely fucking loved. Not that I am chocked full of years of experience, but it turned her on like I have never seen happen to any one. She moaned loudly and taunted our reflections with nasty urgings as she turned her passion loose.

She pulled my face into her tits as she pumped up and down on me as hard and fast as she could. I slapped at her tan ass cheeks as she rode me like a stolen horse. "Bang me off the mirrors. Make me cum again Howdy." she grunted, finding her stride. We thrashed about on each other until she came again, with a smaller gush.

"Now fuck my ass baby. Have you ever fucked a woman's ass Howdy?" she asked breathing heavily. She searched my eyes hoping I didn't find her request repulsive. With out waiting for my response, she took control.

Abby fingered at her tight rosebud as my cock slowly worked in and out of her cunt. "It's all nice and lubed up for you baby. Come get it!"

She rose off of my cock and adjusted herself slightly as my bulbous head poked at the entrance to her tight starfish. She relaxed and after a few well placed wiggles, I popped in. I couldn't believe how tight her little asshole was as she skillfully took the length of my cock. She exhaled a long deep sigh as she took my thick 8" of cock deep in her. Then she quickly began to ride up and down on me as she played with her pussy. Abby loved the feel of a hard cock in her ass she said and rode me like she meant every word.

It only took a couple of minutes for her to start another wave of orgasms. She leaned back and bucked wildly on my thrusting cock as her fingers pumped hard in her cunt. Her legs tightened tightly around me again and she shot a small series of hot splashes across my stomach as I unleashed a load of cum in her ass.

Abby wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed deeply as the last of my cum oozed into her tight dirty hole. Lifting herself off of me again, she grabbed my hand, inviting me into her shower. Her shower, like her home, was out of some magazine. It was massive in scale and had large shower heads on every wall shooting in every direction. We played in the shower and took turns washing each other off.

Then we dried and started getting dressed. "Gypsy told me not to keep you all night Howdy. She said you two were going to dinner. I hope I didn't drain you of all your cum Howdy." Abby snickered as she gave my cock a few pulls.

Abby walked me towards the front door and stopped at an large marble topped antique table near the front door. She opened the drawer and counted out 10 one hundred dollar bills.

"This was fun Howdy. I'll call Gypsy and arrange to see you next week if you want."

Then looking both directions, she took another hundred dollar bill and stuffed it down the front of my pants, gently patting at my cock, and thanked me for stopping over. Abby swatted my ass hard as I walked out the door.

"Just you wait till next time." Abby sighed under her breath.

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments