Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Courage

31
23 Comments 23
31.0k Views 31.0k
877 words 877 words
Famous Story
Millie just finished re-potting the flowers. They had needed it for a while now and she had put it off for long enough. She was dirty and grimy and in much need of a hot shower. She stripped as she walked from the deck into the house. She thought she heard the gravel drive crunch but shook it off. Her panties were the last thing to hit the floor as she heard a knock on the front door.

“Damn,” she mumbled, “Just a minute.”

She reached for her robe and tied it around her slim waist. She looked through the window, glancing at the car and not recognizing it, as she walked to the door. Mille peered through the peep hole and saw Jared.

“What the hell is he doing here,” she wondered.

She pulled her robe down as far as she could; it still only grazed the tops of her thighs, and grasped the collar together.

Opening the door she said “Hey Jared, Jess is not home.”

“I know Ms. B; I just needed to talk to someone.”

“And you thought of me,” Mille chuckled, “Come on in, you know where everything is. Make yourself at home.”

Mille ushered Jared into the house.

“You gotta give me a few minutes Jared. I was just fixin to go grab a shower. I have been re-potting flowers all morning.”

“No problem Ms. B;” Jared replied. Millie spun on her heels and headed down the hallway towards her bedroom.

Jared watched her walk away and groaned inwardly “What the hell am I doing here? I have completely lost my mind!”

Jared’s pants got tighter as he watched Millie’s round ass sway as she walked. He had been imagining her for awhile now. He could not get her out of his head. She had no clue either, but today was the day. It was do or die. Yes, she was his best friend’s mom, yes, he was scared as hell, but it was time. She looked younger than her 38 years and she was in great shape. She spent her time in the gym while Jess was at football practice. She was oblivious to her looks too. She had no clue that half the team secretly had crushes on her. Stealing glances of her jeans and how they cupped her ass and the tee shirts, how the hugged her breasts. That is why they all spent so much time over here, swimming in their pool, cook outs and sleepovers, all hoping. Jared had seen her one night.

Jared had left his toothbrush at home, Jess told him to see if his mom had an extra.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

Jared left the guys downstairs and made his way to Millie’s room. Her door was open so he peered in and saw the bathroom door ajar and moved towards it. He was just about to call out for her when he saw her reflection in the mirror. He stopped dead. Mille was naked, just out of the shower, water droplets clinging to her skin. Her eyes were closed as she rubbed oil over herself. He was transfixed. He could not turn away. Jared got rock hard as Millie’s hands caressed her breasts. His jaw dropped when he saw that her nipples were pierced and he stroked his length as her hands pinched and pulled on her piercings. His thumb spread the precum as she moaned. He watched as one of her hands traveled down her torso and buried itself between her legs. He groaned inwardly, afraid she might hear him. Oh fuck, her pussy was clean shaven. Jared gripped his cock tighter now, unable to look away. Millie lifted one of her legs and placed it on the stool close to her, opening herself. Jared’s mouth watered as she slipped two fingers de

Mentally Jared urged her on, “Come on Mille, you can do it.”

Jared stroked himself in time with Millie’s fingers. Mille whimpered

“Fuck yes…” Jared agreed.

She tossed her head back, biting her lip to keep from screaming out. One hand shot out to steady herself as her pussy covered her other with her juices. Jared reached for a lacy pair of panties on her bed and emptied his cum into them, filling them. Both shaky and spent, Jared slowly backed away for fear of being seen. Millie raised her cum covered fingers to her lips and sucked them clean, moaning. Jared growled and knocked over a trinket on her dressing table. Her head shot up but Jared was already gone.

Jared snapped out of his daydream. Millie was again in the shower, so close. He walked to her room as he heard the shower shut off. He stood in the doorway as she entered the room, dripping wet and naked.

“Jared…,” she choked. Her hands flew to cover herself. ”You should not be in here.”

He took a few steps closer and swallowed. He finally found his courage.

“Yes I should be Millie.”

Her eyes darted to his; she took a step back and hit the wall.

“Jared…”

He peeled off his shirt as he stepped in front of her. He pushed her wet hair aside and traced a finger down her neck and shoulder.

Published 
Written by Southern_Sass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments