Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

cross country run

"continuing THE STORY"

1
0 Comments 0
11.2k Views 11.2k
680 words 680 words
PART THREE This was such an unexpected adventure. We were out for a run , not a marathon sex session. As we held her lovely body horizontal and Tom had just slowly penetrated her ass, our hands were everywhere and Rachel was wriggling madly. We just couldn't hold her and we lowered her to the floor, all three of us sitting back breathless for a moment.

Rachel stood up. I personally am in awe of the magnificent beauty of a woman; I pay full respect to whatever god or gods sculpted such beauty. I think it must be the highest achievement in the whole cosmos. Many will see similar beauty in a man; Michelangelo's statue of David almost convinces me, but then I look at a beautiful woman again and I am transported to another level. Forgive the philosophy. Rachel stood naked, still in her stilettos, and simply walked across the room. That was all she did, but it was like a stunning piece of performance art. Maybe I'm crazy. The fluid movements of her body, the natural wiggle of her hips, the curves, the beautiful texture of her skin, full firm breasts with erect nipples, fabulous bottom, thick black bush, perfect long legs--the thighs, the knees, the calves, the ankles, the feet, I could gaze at that body all day long and never tire of it, my eyes travelling slowly up and down drinking it in. Everyone has their own turn-ons, I know, and rightly so, but that is mine.

She stood with her back to us , looking out the window at the big garden outside where the rain still pelted down. What was she thinking? It was less than an hour since three strangers had knocked on her door, and already she was naked with them and had briefly been vigorously fucked by two of us, although we hadn't come, as well as receiving Tom's massive dick sliding once up her bum. She had cried out with several orgasms as she had been fingered and caressed and licked.

I am a gentle soul by nature.

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

I walked across and stood behind her. I reached very gently from behind with both hands and cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples with my thumbs and fingers. I kissed her neck. I whispered in her ear: "Sweetheart, you are magnificent, lovely in every way. I promise you no hurt or harm will come to you here now. You can stop us any time you want. I guarantee your safety." She responded by tilting her head back and I kissed her on her lips for a long time.

The other two sensed I was having some special effect on her and stayed back. Rachel turned around to face me and we continued our passionate kiss; my hands lovingly caressed up and down her back and her bottom, enjoying the smoothness of her skin and the sexy curves of her figure. Her buttocks were so firm and smooth.The more I gently caressed her the more deeply she kissed me. My fingers moved around and found her bush and then slowly penetrated her again, gently finger-fucking and then rubbing her clitoris until she collapsed against me with a loud moan. Somehow we just sank to the floor in unison and as she lay on her back I spread her thighs and entered her. I fucked her firmly but gently, steadily, long deep strokes and short strokes, rubbing the walls of her pussy on all sides, like we were true lovers. We continued to kiss for a while and then we became aware of our audience. My two mates had come across and were simply observing and stroking their great hard-ons. Rachel's eyes widened as she looked up at them, and in a few seconds she exploded again in a great writhing orgasm that shook her whole body. The power of it got to me also and I quickly pulled out and poured my spunk over her tummy in great jerks that seemed to come from deep inside me. It was a fantastic experience.

will continue...

Published 
Written by pjm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors