Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming in Brad's MILF

"Not just any sleepover..."

44
8 Comments 8
65.6k Views 65.6k
596 words 596 words
Famous Story
Brad was a good friend of mine, we had been friends for about five years or so. I often just slept at his place after we went out partying or anything like that. She had been divorced for about two years and had really gotten into shape after the divorce was final. One night, Brad and I came home after midnight and Brad passed out drunk onto the couch. So I quietly went upstairs to go into his room to sleep. I saw Brad's mom, Sara, was still awake, the light in her room still on. I opened the door to let her know we were home. And then I saw her.

She was propped against her headboard, feet planted, naked. Her long, brown hair hung down her sides. One hand was wrapped around her large breast. While the other beautiful, tan arm reached between her legs. She gasped when she saw me standing there. But rather than clothe herself, she released her breast and beaconed me over.

More than eager, I ran to her bed. She flipped over and grabbed me by the waist. She pushed me onto the bed and rubbed her hand over the front of my pants. I arched up, already eager. She slowly removed my pants and pushed my shirt off, taking time to rub her hands over my abs. My cock instantly sprung up to meet her. She grabbed my cock in one hand and moved her mouth over the tip of my large cock. I started to pump into her throat until she pushed me down.

Sara moved and laid on the bed. "Show me what you got, Tyler."

Oh God, her voice. Soft and sultry. I got on my knees in front of the bed and pulled her to me. I thrust two fingers into her dripping pussy and licked her clit quickly.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

My other hand reached up and kneaded her breasts until each nipple was a hard pebble. I licked up and down her folds and let my tongue dart in and out. I slowly pumped a few fingers into her and breathed my hot breath into her pussy.

"Oh God! More, Tyler! Give me your cock,"

"Beg me, baby." Now I was in control. I pumped four fingers in and out rapidly.

"Oh God, Tyler! I'm gonna cum...gonna cum...." she whispered. Not a moment later, she had her release. Her juices squirted out. They covered my face and swallowed as much as I could catch. She pulled her up to her and licked and kissed the juices off my face.

I reached down and guided my cock into her still sore pussy. I slowly pushed my cock into her until she was impaled on it.

Sara gasped, "Oh! Brad's dad was never this BIG."

Smiling, I popped my cock out and thrust it back in. I pumped her faster, as though to split her in half. In and out of her slick folds I went. Rapidly, I thrust into her. Trying to get deeper with each pump. She moaned and groaned, I knew I was performing well.

"Oh God! Ohhh God! Deeper! Faster! Ohhh!"

I began to quiver, ready to cum into her. She thrust up into me as I froze, wanting to cum with me. We meet in unison and she came long and hard over my dick as I pumped hot rope of my young sperm into her. She fell back, exhausted. I smiled and rolled off her, my limp dick flopping down.

"Good night, Tyler. Just remember, you are always welcome here."

Published 
Written by AddieCummins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments