Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

day at the flicks

"hole in the door"

28
10 Comments 10
37.4k Views 37.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Hello again, this is a true story from our past. I don’t know how many readers will remember the old cinemas/ picture houses, where you could pay your entrance fee and then spend the whole day or night watching the movies over and over again. It was one summers day during 19..

The cinema we visited was in Edinburgh's sleazy district and featured mostly soft porn type films. We paid the entrance fee, got our tickets and passed through a set of doors into a large dimly lit vestibule. Looking around the vestibule we saw a sign pointing the way to the toilets and in the corner, there was a small shop selling sweets and drinks.

A guy that had been sitting in an old faded arm chair, stood up and asked for our tickets. His uniform was as faded as the arm chair. He looked at our tickets then tore them in half, keeping half to himself and handing us back the other portion. “Through there”, he said pointing to a door that had a sign above it with the word, stalls, printed on it.

We passed through the doors and then through a set of heavy curtains and stepped into the darkness. Ahead of us was the cinema screen which was showing a young girl lying topless by the side of a swimming pool and a young guy watching her as he cleaned the pool.

After a few minutes, our eyes became accustomed to the darkness and we could see, dimly, the seats to our left and right. We opted for seats, six in from the passageway and three rows down from the back. After another short while, we could begin to see other people and noticed that we had seated ourselves within two seats from a guy sitting by himself.

Looking around, I could now see that we were the only couple in the cinema and that the rest of the sparsely scattered audience were men.

The film rolled on through the haze of smoke, oh yes, those were the days when you could smoke anywhere, and the young guy was now kneeling beside the topless girl who had proceeded to pull down his trunks, allowing his erect cock to spring into view and was now giving him a blowjob.

I knew Tom was becoming aroused as he slid his hand around my shoulders, allowing his hand to touch the bare skin of my shoulders. I was wearing a halter neck top, the thin material barely covering my naked breasts, no, I wasn’t wearing a bra. I also had on a very short mini skirt and under that a lacy thong.

We French kissed each other and Tom began to fondle my breasts and found my nipples hardening through the flimsy top. I reached over and rubbed my hand onto Tom's trousers and on to his throbbing erect penis.

The guy that was seated next to us, rose from his seat and made his way around to the other side of us and took the seat next to me. We were still kissing and Tom was now fondling my right breast, when suddenly I became aware of another hand rubbing my left breast. The hand disappeared under the flimsy material making me gasp. Soft moans of pleasure were coming from me as the guy fondled my naked breast, tweaking my erect nipple. Tom moved his left hand and unfastened the straps of my halter top allowing them to fall over my breasts and down to my waist. Tom then pulled the top down over my breasts allowing my naked breasts to come into full view of himself and the stranger.

Tom squeezed my naked right breast and the stranger bent down and began to suck on my left nipple. I was squirming about on the seat and my breath was coming in short gasps. Tom placed his hand on my inner thigh, I felt the strangers’ hand stroking my left thigh.

I heard a movement from behind us and the next thing a hand appeared and cupped my naked right breast. I stared, mystified as this mystery hand squeezed my breast, his thumb flicking over my erect nipple. Tom pushed his hand up and under my skirt, he came in contact with the stranger’s hand which had now pulled my thong aside and had one of his stubby fingers pushed up my soaking pussy.

Another two strangers appeared in the row in front of us and now had their cocks out and were stroking themselves. The stranger on my left also had his cock out and I was stroking him. Tom undid his trousers and pulled my right hand over and on to his erect cock. One of the guys in front of us suddenly gave a grunt and leaning forward, shot his load of cum over my naked breasts.

I rubbed the cum over my tits and then licked the cum from my fingers. This set off the other guy who squirted another load of cum over my naked tits. I rubbed his load over my tits that were now glistening in the dim light with the two lots of sticky cum.

This was too much for Tom and he told me that he felt his own cum boiling up in his groin. He whispered to me that he would have to go to the toilet. I kissed him and groaned as the stranger on my left began to finger fuck me. “Don’t be long,”I whispered.

Tom's dialog of events.

I still had a raging hard on as I closed the toilet door.

KarolineRide
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolineRide

I pulled down my pants and began to masturbate myself while I ran past the events that were taking place in the cinema. I heard a cough, and looking toward the toilet door, saw that there was a hole in the door and an eye was looking at me.

This turned me on more and I wanked myself at a faster pace. There was a knock on the door and a voice said, “Open the door.” I undid the bolt and a guy of about thirty eight came in. “Let me help you with that,” he said. I was shaking with excitement and allowed him to take hold of my erect cock.

He kneeled down and took me deep into his mouth, sucking and rolling his tongue around my knob end. A few strokes and I could feel my orgasm bursting to erupt. Ahhhh , I cried, the stranger sensing that I was about to cum, pulled my cock hard down into his throat.

Load after load erupted down his throat as my cock jerked with my orgasm. MMM nice load he said, licking his lips, see you again sometime, and with that he left me to tidy myself up.

Back in the cinema, I found Eve sitting across the strangers legs and was bouncing up and down with his cock rammed up her wet pussy. Another four guys were in front of her and were jerking off while a fifth guy was sat next to her squeezing and sucking her tits.

The stranger whispered, “I’m cumming,” Eve said, “Fill me with your hot spunk,” as she pushed down hard, taking every inch of his cock into her soaking hole. A loud grunt announced that he was cumming and Eve sat tight, gripping his cock with her pussy muscles, milking every last drop of cum from him.

Eve began to rock back and forward with his cock still in her and let out a sharp burst of breath as her own orgasm shuddered through her body.

One of the guys in front of her had now speeded up and leaning forward, shot his load over Eve's naked tits. The other three followed shortly and Eve leaned forward and took the last guys cock into her mouth and at the same time pushed his hand aside and began to stroke him. The guy exploded into Eve's mouth and she swallowed every last drop. Eve was still astride the stranger with his cock still impaled up her pussy.

“I feel him getting hard again,” she whispered to me. Eve rose up from the guys cock and bent over taking my cock in her mouth. Her bare arse was now facing the stranger next to her who began to push his erect cock into her soaking pussy. Eve was sucking me, better than I had ever had from her in the past, while this stranger was giving her a good shafting from the rear.

I couldn’t hold back any longer and shot my load down Eve's throat. A second later the stranger let go his second load into her well oiled pussy. He pulled out, cum dripping from his softening cock and before Eve could move, the guy that had been squeezing her tits, shoved his cock up her waiting hole. The guy pumped his cock hard into her and I watched as her tits were swinging back and forward to the motion of his fucking.

A few seconds later he released his load into her hole.

“I need to go to the toilet,” Eve said to me. “Ok, I’ll come with you.” Eve asked me for my handkerchief to help stop the flow of cum that was running out of her pussy. “Where are your knickers?” I asked. “The stranger went off with them,” she replied.

We found that the ladies toilet was, out of order, so I said; you’ll have to use the gents. Eve went into the cubicle that I had been in earlier. I spied through the hole and saw her completely naked as she cleaned the cum from her naked breasts and from her pussy.

Just then, a guy came in and spotted me looking through the hole in the door. “Anything exciting,” he asked. Here, take a look. The guy looked through the hole and the back at me. Bloody hell, he gasped, fucking gorgeous.

Eve overheard the remarks and by now had spotted the hole in the door. The other cubicle, next to the one that Eve was in, had a hole in the side wall, large enough for a cock to pass through. I went in and pushed my cock through. Eve realized what was happening and began to suck and wank me. I let her suck me for a couple of minutes and then asked the stranger if he fancied changing over. Gees, he nearly knocked me over in his eagerness to change places. I watched through the hole in the door. Eve was giving him a great blowjob, taking his length all the way down her throat then wanking him as she removed her mouth.

A few more strokes and the guy was shooting his load all over Eve's naked tits. Eve finished cleaning herself and we headed to our favourite Indian Restaurant for a well deserved meal. Eve said she felt very sexy, walking along the street past loads of strangers, braless and pantieless.

Needless to say, she has often surprised me by meeting me for shopping or going out for a meal Wearing nothing more than a skimpy see through top and a very short skirt under her coat.
Published 
Written by Eve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments