Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Different Football Recruiting Trip

"Football All-American ?"

18
6 Comments 6
19.6k Views 19.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments will be appreciated."

Wyoming State University, Home of the "Blizzard," is a Division I FCS participant and where I am the Special Teams Coach. Along with coaching, I am responsible for recruiting Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah. With its school colors of white, silver, and gold, the school just screams cold weather and is a tough place to sell to a high school football recruit.

I am the oldest coach on the staff, single, and have never been married because I have been a coaching gypsy. WSU will stop number nine in thirty years and be my final destination.

The Blizzard does not get three, four, or five-star athletes. We get the one or two-star athlete who is a little small, short, slow, and might have some personal baggage.

This tale is the recruiting trip that coaches dream about it. I was recruiting a linebacker for the upcoming season in rural central Texas. The player, Joe, supposedly was six foot three, two hundred twenty-five pounds, and ran a 4.6-second forty-yard dash. In my experience, he'd be five foot ten, two hundred, and would run a 4.85.

When I got to Joe's high school, the coach greeted me and spoke highly of him. I met Joe, who was six feet tall, about two hundred ten, and probably ran 4.7. His best attribute was that he was an NCAA qualifier with a 3.2 GPA and 22 ACT. It was refreshing to see a player with good grades and test scores.

I watched more tapes of him and liked what I saw about his football-playing ability. I checked with the Blizzard head coach and invited Joe to WSU for an NCAA campus visit. I told him I would have to meet with his parents about the visit.

Joe said, "I have no parents; they are both dead. My Aunt Fran is my legal guardian. I live with her."

"Oh, I am sorry. It did not state your family situation on your forms. Could you stop by the house this evening to schedule the campus visit and explain everything to her?"

That evening, I stopped by the house and met Aunt Fran. In my mind, she could have been anywhere between thirty-five and seventy and up to three hundred and fifty pounds. Aunt Fran was in her early fifties, good-looking, well-built (36 B), nicely preserved, and a very pleasant surprise for me. She was smartly dressed and showed some nice cleavage.

Fran was excited for her nephew's campus visit to begin his college football career. The two of us seemed to hit it off and be attracted to each other. I continued to explain and talk to Fran about Wyoming State.

Joe seemed bored, so he asked his aunt for the car and left to be with his friends. I told Fran that she should accompany Joe on the visit, and I would be happy to be their guide on campus. With Joe gone, Fran offered me some wine. I accepted the drink, and we began to talk.

Fran told me that Joe's parents died when he was three. Dad died from cancer, and Mom committed suicide because of Dad's passing away. The family had been raising him, and Joe had been with her for ten years. She was a widow, and her husband had died in an industrial accident. From the wrongful death settlement, life insurance, investments, and savings, Fran was set for life.

I told her that I had never married and was a football coaching gypsy for my entire life. My goal had always been to move to the best situation, and I liked Wyoming State. I told Fran that I would get fired or retire from the home of the Blizzard. Either way, this was my last stop in my football coaching career.

After a couple more glasses of wine, Fran grabbed my hand and unfastened a button on her blouse.

Fran said, "Coach, I have never met anyone like you. I am very attracted to you. You are sincere, well-mannered, educated, and deeply concerned for your players. Let's get to know each other better."

I was stunned and had never had this happen in my coaching career. It was great and the surprise of a lifetime. From Fran's actions and her verbal cue, I made my advance.

Sliding across the couch, I kissed Fran, and she responded by placing her hand on my inner thigh. My hand instinctively moved to her ample breasts. They were heavy and incredibly soft. With my touch, Fran released a low guttural sound deep in her throat. My hands continued to unbutton her blouse, and when I saw her bare breasts, it was a fantastic sight. Her bra was barely restraining them. I could not wait to set them free and tease the nipples.

Gently, my hands rubbed her nipples, and I felt them getting erect. Fran's hand slid up my thigh and right onto my crotch. Her fingers found their mark and unzipped my khakis. She grabbed my manhood and began a sensual hand job. We were driving each other crazy, and our passion was rising.

Fran whispered, "Oh, please suck my nipples. I am so horny."

I obeyed her wishes and sucked her nipples. Then, I put the nipple between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. The nipple responded by becoming more erect and more rigid. Fran went wild.

In the meantime, her hand was moving faster on my shaft as she told me to stand up. I did what I was told, and Fran took my penis into her waiting mouth. She bit my shaft and then moved to my balls.

First, one ball and then the other went into her mouth. Fran had my entire scrotum in her mouth, and all I could hear was slurping sounds. It was pure sex.

I asked, "What happens if Joe comes home? We better be careful?"

"I gave him my car. He won't be back till well after midnight. Relax." she replied.

Our passion was growing by leaps and bounds as we entered Fran's bedroom. She laid down on the bed, and I dove in head-first between her thighs. I got a whiff of her womanhood, and the musk smell was enticing as I began to assault her orally. My tongue flicked her clitoris and slid in and out of her love tunnel. Fran was shaking and groaning with a series of mini orgasms and holding on for dear life. She held my head tightly against her crotch, and I felt quivers going through her body.

"Gawd, that feels wonderful. Please make love to me now."

To quote the movie The Godfather II, "It was an offer that I could not refuse."

Fran was so wet that I quickly slid into the hilt. She let out a groan as we began a romantic rhythm. As I shoved my cock into her, she arched her hips to meet my thrusts. Our velocity increased as we did our best to please the other person. Filth began to flow from our mouths as we approached our climaxes.

"Fran, I cumming."

"Shoot it on my stomach and tits. I want to see you cum."

Fran's orgasm began as I was letting loose. We were finishing together and then. We collapsed onto the bed. We were exhausted and had pleased the other person. We lay there for a little while and then got dressed.

I said to Fran, "I'll send you the dates and agenda for the campus visit in a couple of weeks. I'll make the arrangements for your visit. Leave everything to me."

Two weeks later, Joe and Aunt Fran arrived on campus. The day was planned out for them: a meeting with an academic counselor, the football staff, afternoon activities, and evening student events.

When Joe was with the WSU students in the evening, I would entertain Aunt Fran. The plan would be to go out to dinner and drinks with Fran. Since I was not born yesterday, I knew Joe was going to a "kegger" and would not get back till after midnight,

Fran and I had a nice dinner and drinks and then went to her motel room. She was one of the horniest people that I had ever been involved with in my life. This time, Fran had broken out her lingerie collection for the night's activities. She had worn a white lace shelf bra with a matching thong under her blouse and jeans.

After we entered the room, Fran quickly stripped down to her bra and panties. Unconsciously, she was rubbing her hand over her breasts and pussy. She seemed to be in her world and on fire.

Her actions were having an astonishing effect on me. My cock was rock hard and at full attention. As I took Fran into my arms, I could feel the heat radiating from her body. We were ready for each other.

I said, "Fran, you are an amazing woman. You are so hot!"

"Less talk and more action. Let's go!" she exclaimed.

Just like the last time that we were together, Fran's hand went to my crotch, and I explored every area of her body. Her beautiful soft breasts and wet cunt fueled the fire in my body. My massage of her breasts and sliding my hand in her thong had Fran start to moan with unbridled passion. My fingers found their way to her clitoris and slit. She was so wet that my fingers quickly entered her body. One, two, and then the third finger quickly entered her womanhood.

"Gawd, yes, be slow and gentle... It feels so good. I am loving it."

I continued to finger her, and my mouth was moving to her breasts. Fran jumped when I sucked her nipple into my mouth. The nipples responded by becoming stiff and erect. Next, I took the nipple between my teeth and lovingly nibbled it.

With Fran's body quivering and her moans filling the air, I took off her thong and started to go down on her. Suddenly, she stopped me.

"Go over to my bag; there is a vibrator in there. Get it and carefully fuck me with it. Move close when you do it because I want to stroke your cock at the same time..."

I got the vibrator, turned it on, and inserted it into Fran. A smile of contentment appeared on her face as her hand slid up and down my shaft. She loved what was happening and had shock waves running through her body. The vibrator was having the desired effect.

"I'm cumming! Don't stop. I want to climax this way."

I continued to fuck Fran with the vibrator, and she was thrashing all over the bed. Her orgasm was violent and loud. She raised her hips into the air, and filth was uttering from her lips.

"Fuck me. Yes..."

Fran shook, climaxed, and fell into a heap. She was now running her hands all over her body. As she was 
getting her wits about her, Fran looked and spoke to me.

"Okay, Coach, it is the fourth quarter, and it is time to close the game."

Fran got on her knees, grabbed my cock, and put it into her mouth. She began to nibble the knob and slide her lips up and down the shaft. She made sure to drag her teeth over my penis. Her mouth was like a vacuum as she engulfed my cock. She was enjoying herself, and I was transported to another galaxy by her cock sucking skills. Her hand was busy juggling my balls and helping me reach my pinnacle.

"Fran, I', cumming."

Instead of removing my cock from her mouth, she deepthroated my manhood as far as she could without gagging. As Fran performed that move, I felt my seed leaving my body. She eagerly swallowed my load without missing a drop.

My knees began to buckle as I finished my orgasm. I was spent. For me, this was an evening for the record books.

Slowly, the two of us regained our composure and got dressed. I told Fran that I had to return to campus, and she had to pack for the return trip to Texas.

The following day, I saw Fran and Joe off to Texas. Joe had verbally committed to Wyoming, so I had a linebacker in the fold. He liked the place, and Aunt Fran did and did, too.

It was mid-February, National Signing Day was tomorrow when I got a phone call from Joe. Aunt Fran told him that he had to call me.

Joe said, "Coach, I am decommitting from Wyoming State and will sign with Eastern California A&M, "The Desert Rats." It is warmer, and the people are great, and I feel very comfortable there."

I was shocked and disappointed, so I quickly notified our head coach. He was not upset, but he told the recruiting director that another scholarship had opened up. It was given to a defensive back from Illinois.

As for me, I knew Fran would not be making any more trips to Wyoming. So, I decided to send Fran a memento of our time together. I went to the WSU bookstore and bought her a white hoodie with "Wyoming State in gold and Blizzard in silver. When Fran wore it, she could remember our time together.

For me, it was time to start planning for the upcoming season. I had to check out the recruit list and watch more tapes. I hope I had some new, decent punters and kickers. It was business, but I had some great memories of Aunt Fran.

AnayaHartman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnayaHartman

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments