Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dreams come true

"This story is purely fictitious, sadly..."

9
2 Comments 2
25.9k Views 25.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I approached the hotel doors looking at my watch 8:15 it showed, I was late.

Bet this hasn’t even started yet, I though, already regretting my decision to attend the athletic award ceremonies. My mind trailed back to last year’s awards and the unending speeches. My daydream was mercifully ended when I reached the doors and saw the smiling face of Lucy Connelly.

Lucy was a waitress in the hotel and more importantly, a MILF. She is around 45 but could easily pass for 25. She is, although quite small, perfectly proportioned. Her breasts are about a D and her ass is simply perfect. She is curvy, yet skinny, and it is amazing to think that she has had three children, the oldest being 17 and a good friend of mine. She is also the subject of many of my fantasies. I could feel a minor erection begin to push against my suit trousers.

“They must be desperate for members if you’re in the club,” she joked to me as I entered the hotel. I chuckled and I found it hard to keep my eyes off her body. The tight white shirt made her breasts very prominent and the tight black trousers perfectly hugged her toned bottom.

“Turkey and Ham, Salmon, Roast Beef or Vegetarian?” she inquired of me, bringing me out of my momentary trance.

“What would you recommend my dear?” I replied smiling cheekily at her, I looked at her beautiful face as she scanned the options.

“I’d go for the salmon.”

“Salmon it is then,” I said. She looked up and smiled at me, I noticed she was looking me up and down in my suit, and her eyes momentarily paused at my crotch.

“If you’d like to make your way through to the dining room the meals shall be served shortly.”

“Of course see you later.” I answered, stealing one last look at her ass as I walked through the dining rooms doors. She caught me looking, but I didn’t care.

I sat down in a table along with some of my friends. I’m 18, average height and longish brown hair. I regularly play sports and work out (it shows) and I am quite good looking (modest I know), thankfully, the dashing suit I’m sporting highlights those qualities. As I was saying, I joined my friends at a table and we chatted while waiting for our food. Our conversation was based on the lack of ‘talent’ in attendance. Normally there is at least four exceptionally hot, good looking girls for us randy guys to gawk at during the meal and the boring speech but sadly there wasn’t even one this year.

Our starters soon arrived and I was grateful that our waitress was, you guessed it, Lucy. She seemed to be struggling to carry the tray of soups and I kindly carried them to the table for her. With all the soup distributed I sat down again.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

Lucy thanked me and returned to the kitchen.

I watched her as she walked away, my eyes instinctively fixing themselves on her ass. She soon reappeared with extra bread rolls, a token of thanks for the help. However, as she placed the plate on the table, her elbow ‘accidentally’ knocked over my soup bowl directly onto my lap. My face contorted as the hot liquid made contact with my genitals.

“Oh, I’m so so sorry,” Lucy exclaimed as she dabbed the soup off my trousers with her cloth.

“Let’s go get you a change of clothes,” she said, winking at me so no one else could see it. She took my hand and I followed her, walking with waddle which highly resembled a penguin’s, out of the room.

She ran into the store room and emerged with a pair of trousers and a room key. “You can change in one of the rooms,” she said while pressing the elevator button. I entered the lift with her and she continued her apologies “Is it still sore?” she asked, placing her hand against my now hardening penis.

“It stings a little,” I replied, noticing she still hadn’t removed her hand.

The elevator stopped at the second floor and we got out and entered the room. I went in first followed by Lucy who locked the door behind us. The ‘click’ surprised me and as I turned around I was greeted by Lucy’s lips which were now pressed against mine. I soon overcame the initial shock and put my arms around her pulling her close to me. My hands wandered down her back and I began caressing her ass, her moans of arrival causing my erection to push hard (excuse the pun) against her leg.

The kiss ended and we stepped back. “I’ve wanted to do that since I first saw you,” I blurted out, unable to contain my excitement of having kissed this MILF.

“Indeed you will have me,” she replied and winked at me as she began to unbutton her shirt. I walked over to offer my assistance. My hands, trembling with excitement, managed to fumble open one button before beginning to shake violently once more when I felt her hand unbuckling my belt and removing my soup stained trousers. Her soft hands stroked my hard cock through the fabric of my boxers, animal instinct took over and I ripped her shirt open before pulling her close and kissing her.

Our tongues danced around each others, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She began to grind slowly against me. I carried her to the bed placing her down gently and breaking the kiss. I stared into her eyes and she told me to take off my clothes. I stood up straight and removed my jacket and shirt, revealing my young, muscular body to her. Lucy sat up on the bed and ran her hands all over my body, slowly going towards my erect cock.

To be continued.....

Published 
Written by devlin1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments