Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emptying His Sack

51
29 Comments 29
46.4k Views 46.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
The room was dimly illuminated with candle light as theyburned low on the mantelpiece. The Christmas tree stood elegantly in the corner with a small table in front which had milk, cookies and a big old carrot resting on top. The children were all tucked up in bed, waiting impatiently for daylight to come so they could open their presents.

I stared at the clock as it reached one in the morning; I then looked back at the fireplace eagerly. I took a small sip of brandy as I began to hear sleigh bells in the night’s silence. I crossed my legs and adjusted my night gown accordingly. As I placed the glass to my lips once more, I heard the sleigh land on the roof. He was here.

A large sack emerged from the chimney as I placed the glass on the table and crossed my arms. I scowled slightly as a large, chubby man followed. His nose was covered in soot and his cheeks were rosy and red. His large white beard covered most of his torso and his jolly smile instantly made the whole living room brighter. He moved his sack to one side as he looked at me scowling.

“Don’t scowl dear; you’re too beautiful for that,” Santa Claus laughed.

“Where have you been?” I asked.

“Well my dear, I’ve been emptying my sack around the world,” he responded.

He moved towards the tree, his stubby hands grasping the cookies as he began to grab the presents from the bag. Each present he pulled out, he ran his hand over the packaging causing a golden glow to appear as he made each present magical. I was mesmerised by the sight even though I had seen it a few times before.

“So my dear, how have you been this year?” Santa mumbled with a mouth full of cookies.

I stroked the ends of my long brown hair, “So-so really, my youngest daughter started school this year.”

“Ahh, young Emily, she’s a very good child, number one on my nice list in this household,” Santa laughed.

“Oh yeah, she’s number one?” I asked with a playful giggle.

I uncrossed my legs, letting him get a glimpse up my gown before crossing them again. Santa started to choke slightly as he saw my freshly shaven slit puffed up with anticipation. He finished placing the presents underneath the tree and moved over towards me. He placed his hand on my thigh as he sat down next to me. His hand was cold against my skin but I could feel him beginning to warm up as he used his other hand to cup my cheek.

“I’ve always loved your big blue eyes Julie,” he said calmly. “They’ve always been so bright and beautiful."

His thumb began to stroke my cheek as I dug my teeth into my lower lip. His hand then started to move up to my hair, delicately caressing it as he leaned towards me. I closed my eyes as his lips brushed mine. I opened my mouth and welcomed his tongue with mine as we started to kiss. He raised my leg slightly as he overpowered me. His tongue ruthlessly began to assault my mouth as I quietly hummed.

The kiss continued as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him in closer and closer. Our saliva mixed as our tongues wrestled deep inside my mouth, I had been waiting for this moment all year. His hands began to explore my body through the soft material of my night gown. As our kiss became more intimate, I started hearing quiet footsteps on the staircase behind us.

“Mom?” my youngest daughter, Emily asked as she peered her head between the wooden beams of the staircase.

Immediately breaking the kiss, I softly ordered, “Back to bed Emily, it’s late.”

“But mom, that’s Santa Claus,” she said giddily.

“Emily, back to bed,” I commanded.

“But mom,” she sulked.

As I gave her a stern look, she stomped her feet and went back to her room. I heard the door slam shut upstairs and looked back towards Santa. He started to trace his fingers down the front of my night gown until he reached the belt holding it together. With a swift motion, he tugged the belt loose and opened the gown, exposing my naked body underneath.

“Oh my,” Santa started as his hands began to explore my naked body. “You have definitely kept your body in tune, especially after having three children.”

I blushed as his hands grasped my 34DD tits and started to massage them slowly. His hands then sank a little lower, moving over my belly to my freshly shaven pussy. Teasingly, he drew his hand back as he reached the top of my slit.

“What about your husband?” Santa said hesitantly.

“Don’t worry, he’s sound asleep,” I purred, “He could sleep through the apocalypse.”

Relieved, Santa began to unbuckle his belt. He lifted his ass up and pulled his trousers down, allowing his thick member to point to the ceiling. He placed a pillow behind my head as he positioned me on my back and climbed onto his knees. I closed my eyes with anticipation as his cock slid inside my middle-aged pussy with ease. Every inch felt amazing as it stretched out my muscles. He carried on pushing until his balls pressed against my ass.

GabiFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabiFerrer



He rested there for a few moments, his cock deeply embedded within me. He stroked his hand over my chest before placing them on my hips. He started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking my pussy slowly at first. Soft moans of pleasure left my lips, encouraging him to go for it. Grasping my hips tightly, he began to thrust harder and deeper. Our bodies were making a clapping sound as they battered against one another. Santa breathed heavily, trying to maintain his composure as he pounded my sweet, wet pussy.

My moans filled the air as the room plunged into darkness. Santa carried on pushing his big, fat cock into my vagina as my muscles tried their best to squeeze and milk him. His hands moved from my hips to my head, the next thing I felt was his lips press against mine as his cock continued to drill me deeper and deeper.

“I want you on top of me,” he whispered between kisses as his thrusts slowed down.

He pulled his cock from my gaping hole, making me feel relief between my legs. I could only see the shadowy outline of his body as he sat on the sofa. I reached out my hand, feeling my way to him and as I climbed over him, I felt the bulbous head of his cock rub against my lips. I paused for a few moments, teasing him as his cock rubbed against my pussy. I could feel it twitching with every touch which made me incredibly turned on.

I placed one of my hands on his chest and reached the other behind me as I grabbed his cock tightly. I started to press my hips down as I guided his cock back inside my body. I gasped as I released his cock and allowed it to probe my pussy deep once again. His hands began to move up the back of my gown, grasping my ass cheeks as I arched my back.

He started pushing and pulling my body up and down his long, fat shaft as his hands spread my ass apart. At the same time, his mouth began to close around my erect nipple, suckling on them with delight.

“Fuck my MILF pussy,” I moaned loudly to the heavens.

Soft wet sounds of his cock forcing my pussy juice out of my body filled the air. My ass clapped against his balls as his cock was fully encased by my flesh. I cradled his head closer into my chest as together we worked my body up and down his dick. After a few moments, he began to thrust up into me whilst he pulled my hips down aggressively. My moans became more frequent as he impaled me on his manhood, bringing me closer to my climax.

His deep, hard thrusts continued to plug my hole as finally my body filled with bliss. I rocked and shuddered on his cock as a powerful orgasm ripped through my body. My mind filled with the deep desire to be bred by Santa Claus and as I came on his manhood, I continued to push my hips down in time with his thrusting. I looked down into his eyes with lust. I cradled his head once more as he fucked my middle-aged cunt with one intention, to fill it.

After a few moments, I slid off of his cock and buried my face in the pillow from earlier. I pushed my ass up high into the air, offering it to him. I felt the sofa begin to move slightly as he knelt behind me. He grabbed my hip with one hand and started to stroke his cock up and down my used slit with the other. I turned my head to the side and licked my lips slightly.

“Fuck me Santa, I’ve been a naughty girl,” I moaned before moving my head back into the pillow.

Holding his cock still, he pulled my waist back onto his cock, impaling my used pussy on him. He held it deep inside me whilst his other hand clasped onto my other hip. I hummed slightly as I felt my pussy contract around his girth. He started to pull his cock from me before hammering it back in as deep as he could. He did this a few times before picking up a regular pattern of thrusting.

He was fucking me fast, hard and deep, making me yelp and moan for more of it. Our bodies collided together, making the familiar clapping sound that I had always loved. To me, that was the sound of me being fucked well.

“Such a good little slut,” Santa called as he thrust his cock deep and true.

His penis was pounding against my cervix, sending me over the top and with one more thrust, my legs became rubbery. I fell to my belly with his hands still supporting my waist. I was cumming yet again and as my juices flooded over his shaft, he thrust into my cervix one last time.

He let go of my hips and pinned my body between his and the sofa. His balls clenched against my ass cheeks as I laid on my belly in ecstasy. His cock started to shoot string after string of his thick, creamy cum into my pussy. My moans were met by his groans whilst we orgasmed together. Eight strings of his semen filled my womb with a magical feeling. 

As he withdrew his milked cock, I closed my eyes for what seemed like a few seconds. When I opened them again, I was greeted by my little girl Emily. Her smile was ear to ear as daylight snuck in through a crack in the curtains, I looked around puzzled. My night gown was fastened up and it seemed as if everything was a dream.

***

Twenty years after that night, Emily had written a song which painted a very familiar scene in my imagination.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments