Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Essie - The Next Chapter

"Her nipple was at rest so I licked and blew on it. It popped, perfect for sucking on."

16
4 Comments 4
18.8k Views 18.8k
8.2k words 8.2k words
When I entered my apartment, I immediately undressed, brushed my teeth and hit the sack. Tomorrow was going to be another eight hours of grueling work. I fell asleep within a few seconds of my head hitting the pillow.

My alarm sounded right on time. I moaned and stretched my muscles while lying in bed. I was still sore from working so hard. I didn't want to get my ass out of bed. The thought of Essie and how much I loved her made me jump out and get ready for work.

I entered the dining hall and glanced over at the owner's table. No one was seated there to I looked for the nearest table that had an empty chair. There were five other guys sitting there enjoying the last few drops of coffee before they headed off to work.

"Morning gents," I said. "Mind if I sit here with you? My name is Randy."

"Sit down Randy," one of the men said. "I hear you are on Zeez crew. That bastard will work a man to death if you give him half a chance. How were you so lucky to get him?"

"Don't know, they just told me who would be my boss," I replied.

"Well good luck and don't work to hard. We're out of here."

The dining room staff cleared the table of dirty dishes and brought more dishes of food. I saw more men from my crew come into eat. They saw me and sat down at my table. Morning pleasantries were exchanged and everyone dug in and ate like hogs. We knew the day was going to be a long hard one again, so we all filled up the gut.

The day did turn out to be one son of a bitch. The drill bit broke and we had to withdraw over one thousand feet of drilling pipe to change it. That set us back one day of drilling. Then it started to rain and everything turned to mud. Made the day more of a bitch. Then just before quitting time I found out Zeez volunteered me to work another half shift. A worker on the relieving shift took sick. I wasn't too pissed. I ended up on the rig helping the driller. Not only was I caked in mud, now I had oil on my clothes also.

When I was back in my apartment, I cleaned up and went right to bed. The alarm sounded and I repeated my day as I had yesterday. Zeez told me I would be working the extra half shift until further notice. I was looking for a day off, but that didn't happen either. I worked this way for the next two weeks. The only thing good about it was the hard work was building my body. My muscles were starting to bulge. My body fat had dropped to almost twelve percent and I was starting to have a six pack belly. I was becoming very fit.

Zeez walked up to me this morning and told me, "This is your last day working the extra shift. Also take the next two days off and relax. When you come back to work you are going to learn to be a driller. You ready and want that?"

"I'm ready and yes I want that."

I finished my shift and headed back to my apartment. It was very dark out, no moon tonight, so I drove slowly out of the field. Once I hit the road, I was back to home in no time. I went to the dining hall after I cleaned up, I was hungry. There is a full time cook working just to feed late workers.

"Whatcha want to eat, Randy?" He asked me. "I got steak, burgers, whatever you want."

"How about just a burger, I'm pretty tired."

"Make him a thick rib eye and one for me also."

Essie had just walked in. She looked pale and drawn. "Come with me Randy," she said as she took my hand. "Sit with me at my table, please."

"Thanks, Essie. I whispered, "Are you working tomorrow, I have the next two day off."

"I know, so do I," she whispered back. "After we eat we are heading for the condo. I'm to pooped to make love tonight, but tomorrow morning sounds like a real good time to fuck your brains out."

"God, you are such a smooth talking broad, but I love you for it."

We stopped at the soda machine and I pulled a root beer and Essie fixed herself a plain soda water. After we sat down she asked, "I haven't seen you in two weeks, where have you been hiding?"

"Zeez has had me working a shift and a half. I am so beat, I just go to sleep, work and go to sleep again."

"I hear you, my days aren't much different. Someday I will have to break down and hire me another boss. I have to lighten my load or I'll kill myself. Todd is a big help and so is Madison. I'm so glad the ranch is in Madison's capable hands. I don't think...I know, I couldn't have handled it all."

Our steaks arrived and we both ate like it was our last meal. Essie can work like a man and she eats a steak like a man. She is setting a very good example for all her employees.

"Come with me to my house," she said. "We can take my car to the condo. Hey, Cookie, make us two black coffees to go, please."

With our coffee in hand, we left the dining hall and proceeded into her house. Madison was sitting at the island counter drinking a soda. "Hi Mom, Hi Randy, heading for the condo tonight?"

"Yes we are," Essie said. "What you doing this weekend?"

"I was hoping to bum a ride with you into San Antonio. I have some shopping to do and I'll be staying at a hotel on the Riverwalk. Will you guys give me a ride?"

Essie said, "Sure, would you drive? Randy and I are very tired and you had a light day today."

"Of course I'll drive you two as long as you sit in the back," she said. Then laughing, "Just keep your clothes on please."

"Pfffft...we could teach you a thing or two," Essie said.

They both laughed, I was silent. This was between them.

Madison had an overnight bag packed, so we all headed into the garage for the trip into the city. Essie and I did get into the back seat and Madison soon had us on our way.

"Drive us right to your hotel. We'll drive to the condo, no sense taking a cab. Come back on Sunday and Randy will grill us dinner. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom. I'll call first, I would hate to catch you two indelicato?"

"In your dreams," Essie retorted!

Essie snuggled into me and we just enjoyed being with each other. I never in my life thought I would be in love with a woman like Essie. She is everything to me. I love her so much. I hugged her tightly and then she turned her head and kissed me. I kissed her back giving her a little tongue. That was her signal to turn around and sit on my lap. We kissed for a few minutes and then put on our seatbelts as we approached the city.

Madison drove right to the hotel and a bellboy was there to great her. He took her bag and walked into the hotel. Madison gave Essie a kiss and a hug, then she did the same to me. "Have fun this weekend you two, I'll see you on Sunday."

Essie got back into the car and I drove us to the condo. After we parked the car, Essie slid her card at the elevator and we were whisked up to her home. It looked just like it did the last time we were here. It was all nice and clean and my laundry was all clean and folded on Essie's bed. Having a maid come in and take care of everything was a real treat for me. Of course this is a way of life for Essie. I put my clothes in the dresser while Essie turned down the bed.

"Are you ready for bed or do you want a drink or something?" Essie asked me.

"I'm tired Honey, let's just undress each other and call it a night, Okay?"

She answered me by grabbing my belt and removing my jeans. My shirt was next and then my boxers were stripped from my ass. I stood there totally naked. I took more time undressing Essie. I wanted the thrill of stripping her and see her fabulous body bared before me. I started with her blouse's bottom button and worked my way upward. Essie's bra hooked in the front, so there was no problem removing her bra and blouse in one movement. Released from the confines of her bra, her breasts resumed their banana/torpedo shape.

I couldn't resist, I had to suck and nip her nipples. Essie pulled my head and mouth over her right nipple. I sucked gently, flicking her nipple with my tongue. After her nipple was hard, she moved my face over to her left breast and I repeated what I had done to her other breast. I removed the rest of her clothes and then I removed mine. I picked Essie up and laid her on the bed gently.

"Crawl in my bed, no crawl in our bed," she said. "Will you suck my tits until I fall asleep? I remembered how I would fall asleep when I was nursing Madison. Would you like to try that with me? I would like that."

"I'll try, I nursed also."

I crawled into bed. Essie was laying on her side facing me and her left tit was right in my face. I put my arm around her back and pulled myself to her. I used my tongue to lift her nipple into my mouth and then I started to suck.

"Do you think you can latch on?" She said. "Here, let me show you."

Essie scooted down and said, "Watch me."

Essie covered my nipple with her mouth and then her tongue surrounded my nipple. She sucked and my nipple was pulled into her mouth. Then she took my finger and gave me a slow motion lesson on how to shape my tongue around a nipple.

"Now try that on me," she said.

I took her nipple into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around her nipple and sucked gently.

"Use your tongue to form a vacuum, my nipple can take it."

I did as she instructed and she moaned, "That's exactly what I want. Keep it up until I lay on my back, then switch to my other tit."

I kept sucking on her like I was a baby. I was surprised when my cock started to get hard. This was turning me on also! I kept sucking, increasing the amount of suction until Essie laid onto her back. Her nipple and tit extending until my suction released with a pop. Essie sighed as I latched onto her right nipple. I sucked harder and harder until she started moaning. I didn't touch Essie except with my mouth. I didn't want this to turn into a sexual situation until tomorrow.

I backed off on the hard sucking and pulled gently now on her nipple with my tongue suction. I did this for about five minutes before her eyes closed and she fell asleep. I kept sucking less and less until I could remove my mouth and she would not feel it and wake up. I kissed her forehead and lay back. I was wondering why she wanted me to suck her like a baby. I had heard of women liking that but I thought it was just guy talk. I think Essie liked it and apparently it relaxed her.

I relaxed also and was asleep within a few minutes.

During the night, Essie slid her backside up to me. I turned and spooned her and went back to sleep.

I was awoken by a warm wet feeling on my cock. Essie was under the covers sucking gently. My cock was as hard as iron and my balls were drawn up tight in my scrotum. I pulled on her leg, turning her into a sixtynine position. I slid under her with her legs on each side of my head. I tucked my tongue into her slit and waited. It wasn't long before her pussy juices were running down my tongue and into my mouth. Essie now was giving me a full on blowjob. The slurping and suction noises turned me on.

I went into full pussy eating mode and went to work on her cunt. It wasn't long before both of us were moaning. Essie clenched her pussy and had an orgasm. Then she relaxed her pussy and I drove my tongue into her vagina. I washed her walls, sucking her juices into my mouth, relishing her sweet and musky taste. Essie was building for another climax and she must have wanted me to have one at the same time. Essie was giving me another blowjob of my life. My cock was coated with her saliva and my precum. She would deep throat me, leaving more saliva on my pubic hair. Now her throat was fucking me. I orgasmed and Essie came with me. She was squirting all over my face as she swallowed all my cum. She has done this before and I like it. I sucked harder on her clit and she came again.

Essie pulled her mouth off my cock with a popping noise. She turned around and lay her body down on mine. I kissed her lips and held her close to me. We didn't have to say a word, we both knew what we would say to each other.

Essie slid down on me until her pussy was pushing on my cock. She kept maneuvering her ass until her pussy was able to pick up my cock. A few more twists and jerks and my cock slid right into her. She slid further down on me until I was as deep in her as I could go. It was right about now that I wished my cock was bigger. I wanted to be able to bottom out in her.

"I would like to have a longer cock right about now," I told her. "I want to feel your cervix."

"You have enough cock, I feel it when it hits my cervix. We fit together perfectly and I would not enjoy your cock as much as I do if it was longer. It is thick enough also."

"I like it when you are full in me and we lay still. I feel so much a part of you, connected to you through your cock. When you come, I like it deep, if I could I would have you breed me. I would want your baby. It won't happen anymore but of I could, I would."

We kissed and held each other. Basking in our mutual love, my cock surrounded with her cunt. We stayed this way until I went soft and fell out of her. I went into the bath and returned with a warm washcloth. Essie showed no shame as she forced my cum out of her and caught it with the cloth. She cleaned her pussy off and tossed the washcloth towards the bathroom door.

"You can cum more than any guy I've ever seen in a porn film. You know that don't you?"

"I never compared the amount of my cum with anyone else. Maybe I should watch a couple of those films of yours and see," I teased her.

"Maybe tonight," she said. "That's if you don't fall asleep."

"Fat chance, Baby. I want a piece of you again. Didn't I ever tell you that I can't get enough of your pussy? Your very educated and wet pussy!"

"Well I want a piece of you too. I'm hungry, make me breakfast will you, please honey buns!"

"Only if you come to the table nude, hell I'll even spoon feed you if you want me to."

I got up and showered. After I was done in the bathroom I headed for the kitchen. I heard Essie doing her thing in the bath.

One way that Essie liked her eggs prepared is basted in butter. I started the burner on low heat and tossed half a stick of butter in the pan. Essie came out and sat at the table just as I had her plate ready.

"Yummy, basted just the way I like them, and with ham and toast. I love you Randy Dunham."

"Love you too, Baby," I said as I sat down with my prepared plate. We ate in silence, once in awhile locking eyes and smiling. I could look at this naked woman's tits and body forever. This is how I want to spend the rest of my life. I now couldn't think of being anywhere else and with anyone else. Essie is my love.

Essie wanted to go shopping and asked me to come with her. She went into our bedroom to get ready. I followed her because I like to watch her dress. She rummaged around in her panty drawer and removed a contraption that looked like a headband.

"What the hell is that?" I asked her.

Essie ignored me and slipped on her yoga pants. When she stood up I saw the cutest camel toe in my life. Then she slipped her pants down and put the C-thong on. After she slipped her pants back up, I saw the difference.

"Which way do you want to see me shopping?"

"Leave it on, your camel toe is gorgeous but you are too classy a lady to show it shopping."

She finished dressing and we headed down to the garage. Walking to the car, I hung back so I could look at Essie's ass. I melted just watching. Essie would make any man proud to have her. I considered myself privileged to have her. Essie turned her head and caught me but she only smiled and wiggled her butt.

We went to the Riverwalk and shopped. Come lunchtime we grabbed a great BBQ pork sandwich. Texas and BBQ are synonymous. We continued shopping for a couple more hours. I bought myself more jeans and two more pair of work boots. I picked up a few more workshirts also. We completed our shopping and headed back to the condo.

"How about we eat in tonight, Randy? I would like a nice steak that you grill up for me. You are the master of the grill! Plus I will need a lot of energy for what comes later."

We had an hour or so before dinner. I took my tablet and went outside on the patio. I started google and looked for what happened between Essie and me last night. Searching on 'nipple sucking' didn't bring back what I was looking for. I added 'adult' and then I found what I was looking for. It is called 'Adult Nursing Relationship', ANR and 'Adult Breastfeeding. I didn't think those terms applied to me because Essie did not have milk. I searched further and some sites implied that if sucked long enough, milk would come to a non-pregnant woman. I have my doubts about that plus Essie is fifty. Maybe she just liked having her tits sucked and I was reading to much into it.

I closed that app down and went back into the house. Essie was napping on the couch. She looked so hot in those tight pants. I looked closer and could see that she had removed her C-thong. I looked at her a few more seconds, just drinking in the beauty of my woman. Essie stirred and opened her eyes.

"Like what you see?" She asked. "You'll see more later if you're a good boy."

Essie let her blouse swing open revealing a braless boob.

"Stop teasing me or you will be having a very late dinner!" I said.

"OOOHHH, that sounds like a challenge," she said.

Essie finished unbuttoning her blouse but did not take it off. Instead she shook her upper torso until the blouse parted enough to expose both her tits. She saw how I was ogling her chest, so she removed her blouse and threw it at me. My cock was starting to hurt in the restrictive jeans I was wearing.

Essie now stood up and placed her thumbs inside her waistband and slowly pushed down as she gyrated her hips. My cock was now screaming for release from my jeans. Essie continued her hip gyrations as her yoga pants slipped low enough for me to see the top of her slit. Essie did not push her pants any lower. Instead she raised her arms over her head, entwining her fingers. She danced a Hawaiian dance, swaying her whole body from her knees to the top of her head.

I stood up, my cock needed room to slip down my pant leg. As soon as she could, Essie backed into me and started rubbing her ass all over my front.

"Got a hard on Big Boy?" She asked me in a sultry voice.

Essie pulled her pants back up so they were very tight on her ass. Suddenly she bent from the waist and started twerking. My cock was ready to burst my pants. I needed this lady flat on her back with me pounding the hell out of her pussy. I couldn't take much more of this, I needed to fuck her!

Essie stood up and slipped her thumbs back into her waistband and slipped her yoga pants down. She was graceful when she removed them from her legs and over her feet. When Essie stood backup, I drank in the beauty of her with my eyes.

"Essie, I love you and need you now!"

I picked her up and walked into our bedroom and dropped her on the bed.

There is one thing I must tell you, Essie always has the bed covers neatly pulled down, when we are both at the condo. I'm convinced she is always ready to have sex with me.

I practically ripped my clothes off, I was in a hurry to jump in bed. I came at Essie from the foot of the bed. I spread her legs, tossing then over my shoulders as I moved forward positioning myself to enter her.

"I'm going to fuck you silly!" I said. "Notice I said fuck! I'll make love to you later, maybe, or maybe we will fuck again."

I slipped my cock up and down her well lubricated slit positioning my cock at her vagina opening. One hard thrust and I was deep in her.

Essie squealed, "Fuck me Randy...fuck me...hard. I've been waiting and fantasizing about this all afternoon!"

Once my cock was deep in her cunt I proceeded to pound her but good. I was hitting the bottom of her tunnel with each thrust. Essie was like moaning and whimpering at the same time. Her ass was still, she just wanted me to fuck her good.

"Oh...god...oh fuck...Randy, fuck me, don't stop!" I could tell Essie was at her peak and would be cumming soon.

I was building also and as I rammed my cock deep into her, I came. I held myself deep in her as Essie also orgasmed. We stayed locked together like this for minutes before her legs slipped off my shoulders. She raised up and put her arms around me. I sunk down on her, pushing her into the mattress. She wouldn't let go, her heels now digging into my buttocks, holding me in her pussy. Essie's cunt muscles were working overtime draining my cock. Little did she know that by doing that, I would soon be ready for another sex session. At the age of twenty eight I still can go twice. I contribute that to when my ex and I were swingers.

"Still ready to fuck, what a man I have."

We made love this time. I was gentle and Essie made no demands. Essie had her orgasm first and I followed not to long after her. I went into our bath and cleaned my cock off. I rinsed out the washcloth with hot water and took Essie a nice warm cloth. She spread her legs and held the warm cloth tightly to her crotch.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

Her getting out of bed, holding the cloth was comical. I didn't snicker though, I know better. I followed her into the bath to see what she does.

Essie sat on the toilet and I could see her pushing my cum out. I looked between her legs and saw quite a lot of white looking cream floating. I do cum alot.

I put my boxers back on and went into the kitchen. I took two steaks out of the refrigerator to come to room temperature. I peeled and sliced a big potato and wrapped it up with butter and baby onions in foil, making a sealed packet. I removed the silk from two ears of corn and replaced the husks tightly.

Out on the patio I fired up the grill. I wanted a temperature of around 400 degrees for the meal. After much adjusting the grill was ready and perfect. I went back into the house to see Essie in a see through gown and nothing else. To me her body looks exactly like Lili St Cyr, the burlesque dancer.

"Looking hot there lady," I said. "Looking for round three?"

"No, just treating your eyes."

"Well that is the type of eye candy I love."

I took the potatoes and corn outside and placed them on the grill. Essie was seasoning the steaks when I went back inside. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. She wiggled her ass so I reached up and grabbed one of her tits. She set the seasoning down, turned around and kissed me.

"Is this what our life together is going to be like?" I asked her.

"I would like that," she said, then kissed me again. This time I slipped her some tongue.

"Take the steaks now, I'm as hungry as a whore at a food convention."

I took the steaks out and set the platter on the table. I had to turn the corn now, the husks were starting to char. When the corn husk is charred all around, I know it is cooked. The potatoes take a little longer. I threw the steaks on the grill and listened to the resulting sizzle. Nothing better than the cowboy meal I was cooking.

The steaks were grilled medium rare in about fifteen minutes. My medium rare is very close to rare and both Essie and I like them that way. I put the grilled food on a fresh platter and carried it into the house. Essie had poured a nice red merlot wine and was sitting, waiting for me. I placed the platter in the middle of the table and sat down.

Essie picked up her glass of wine, I knew what was next, so I picked mine up also.

"To Randy, may you always be here for me. When it comes to you, I am a needy woman and I need you with me. I love you." She clinked my glass.

"To Essie, you are the one I love, you are my sun during the day and my angel of the night. May I always meet your needs and you meet mine." I clinked her glass, then we both drank.

Dinner was fantastic, anyway that is what Essie said and I agreed with her. We cleaned the table and rinsed the dishes, which we left in the sink.

"Anything special that you want to do now?" I asked her.

"Let's have another glass of wine and just sit together and watch a movie on Pay for View."

I turned on the TV and tuned in HBO's movie list. We found a comedy that looked interesting to both of us. I selected it and hit play. Essie leaned back and snuggled into me. I put both my arms around her and held her. We laughed a lot and enjoyed the movie. About three quarters through, I parted her gown and held her boobs. Essie sighed and took both my hand up to her face and kissed them before placing them back on her breasts. My right thumb and forefinger tweaked her left nipple until it was hard and her areola was taut. I did the same to her right nipple. I kept it up until the end of the movie.

"Let's go to bed, Randy. I want your lips back on my nipples like we did before."

Now I knew for sure that Essie wanted me suckle her like a baby would. I just didn't know why. I wasn't going to ask her either, I would wait until she told me. I would just enjoy the intimacy that it brought to both of us.

"That sounds like a very good idea," I replied. "I mean the going to bed now. My lips on your nipples, that's the best idea."

I took Essie's hand and led her into our room. I removed her gown and now she was standing before me totally naked. I slipped my boxers down and stepped out of them. Essie climbed into bed and laid on her back. I really wanted her on her knees, so I lifted her into position. I laid down onto my back and moved Essie over me, her breasts now over my face. She caught onto what I wanted and soon I saw and felt a nipple on my lips. I wrapped my hands around her breast squeezing her nipple and areola into a puffy shape. That is when I took her nipple into my mouth and latched on. Just using my tongue I was able to create the suction I was looking for. Not to much that it would hurt her and just enough to bring a very slight pain. Essie started to moan.

"Randy, that is perfect what you are doing. Keep sucking this way for a few minutes and then switch boobs," she said.

I felt her nipple growing in my mouth. I had sucked more of her areola in. I continued in this fashion for a couple more minutes and then I switched nipples. After I latched onto Essie's other breast, I used my finger tips to play with the nipple I had just sucked. I must have pulled blood into her nipple because it was larger now than when I had started.

I continued sucking for a few more minutes and then I let go. Essie rolled onto her back as I crawled over her. I spent a few seconds kissing each nipple and then I kissed her lips. My hand was laying on her mons, so I pressed hard. Essie likes pressure on her pussy so I pressed my fingers hard. I felt wetness leaking from her pussy, Essie was very wet now. I would have no trouble entering her as I pressed my hips down, she spread her legs. We both like the missionary position so we normally start making love this way.

"Love me Randy. Make love to me now. I'm yours."

Essie was now kissing me all over my face. My cock was leaking precum onto her slit. I rubbed my cockhead in her wet crevice. My cock was now at the opening of her vagina as I pressed my hips forward. I moved as slow as I could, her labia opening up and surrounding my cock, my cock penetrating her so slow I couldn't feel any friction, only heat. As soon as my glans passed, her labia surrounded my cockhead. The heat of her pussy made my cock twitch. I kept pressing forward. Deeper and deeper I sank into her cunt.

Essie started to move her ass, trying to fuck my dick. She reached back and put her hands on my buttucks. Her heels were now on the back of my thighs. Essie suddenly pulled me into her, using her heels and her hands. She twisted her ass upwards forcing my cock into her. I was now full depth inside my woman. She started clamping her pussy muscles which caused a sucking motion on me. I held my cock deep in her and let her fuck me.

Essie was moving at her own pace. This was the first time she had fucked me while underneath me. I was enjoying what was happening immensely. I kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth. Essie responded with her tongue. Now she was moving her ass, her cunt moving on my cock, giving me exquisite pleasure.

"I'm going to cum soon, baby."

"Me too," she replied. "I like it when I can fuck you like this. I want to bring you off...OH...I'm cumming, I'm cumming, baby!"

Essie was now moving very hard. I kept my cock still and let her ass bring me up and over the edge. I grunted, holding my cock deep as rope after rope of my cum was deposited deep in my woman.

"Honey, I love the way we fuck...sorry...make love," Essie said. "I can do this all weekend. I wish we could make love to each other everyday of the week."

"Maybe someday, after I have proven myself to you and everyone else at Ward and Ward. Not now, I am not ready and I don't think I've earned the respect of my crew."

We were both finished making love now. My cock was flaccid and Essie was still pinned under my body. I rolled off of her so she could take a few deep breaths to recover. I headed back into the bath for the hot wet cloth for her. As soon as she was done in the bath, she came back to bed and lay down next to me.

"You have my respect. Randy, you had that months ago. Madison respects you also. The word around the oil fields and ranch prove you have their respect also. Todd said you would make a good boss. You aren't fully up to running the company, but I'll bet by the end of next year you will be. You will be on Zeez's crew for another month and then we will see what happens next. You won't be disappointed I'm sure of that."

We chatted awhile longer before I moved through the condo making sure we were locked in tight. When I returned to the bedroom, Essie had the bed ready for us to sleep in, she had put fresh sheets on. She was sitting up with her reader, reading a story. She was nude, I dropped my boxers and slipped under the covers. Essie closed her reader and turned off the light. We kissed and hugged. She turned over and we snuggled. It wasn't long and both of us were asleep.

I woke up to the smell of frying bacon. If there is one food I don't think I can do without, it's bacon. Somewhere in there was the smell of fresh coffee also. All I can say is, "Life is good with Essie on my side."

I took a quick shower and walked into the kitchen. Essie was dressed in jean shorts and a blouse. She had her apron on, I'm sure to keep grease spatters off.

"Hi, Babe," I said. "Sure smells good in your kitchen."

"Our kitchen, Honey. This is our little get away in the city and thank you."

Our morning went as usual. We had lunch and cleaned up after ourselves. Around 2 PM, Madison walked out of the elevator.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Randy. Glad I caught you two with clothes on!"

"Stop it Madison," Essie said. "If you say anything more I'll start telling Randy some of your secrets that you don't want disclosed."

"Can't take a little teasing, Mom?"

"What time do you need to be back at the ranch today?" Essie asked her.

"I would like to leave here as soon as you are ready. I have some invoices that need to be paid. I need to talk to Todd about the mares that are in heat. They need to be bred. We need to replace four horses that we will retire next year. We have six who's training is proceeding well. They should be ready next year. There is a mountain lion in the Blue Ridge hills. He's killed two calves in the last month and attacked one cow pretty bad. We had to slaughter her, thankfully we could butcher her out and save the meat. We froze the rest as bait and will be putting that out tomorrow.

"Mom, can Randy come with me on Wednesday and see if we can hunt down that lion?"

"I don't think I will be able to do that," I said to Madison. "I am still working on a short crew and I can't leave them shorthanded. Maybe some other time, but thanks for the invite."

"Whatever you say, Randy. You're the boss," Madison replied. "He's a keeper Mom."

Essie visibly blushed but didn't respond. "Let's go now," I said, trying to cover for Essie.

The ride to the ranch went without a hitch. Madison is an excellent driver. Madison pulled into the garage and we all exited the car.

Essie stood on her tiptoes and kissed me before I had a chance to lean down. We were still kissing when we heard, "Kissy, kissy, smooch, smooch, kissy kissy!"

"Madison, go in the house and leave us alone, please," Essie said.

"I have to go Essie, tomorrow will be another hell hole day on the rig. I'll see you at breakfast."

We held each other tightly, not wanting the day to end. I kissed her one more time and picked up my packages and walked to my Jeep. When I entered at my apartment I could tell that someone had cleaned the place and all my dirty laundry was now clean, folded and lying on my bed. Essie must have had her hand in this, god I love that woman!

I busted my ass on an oil rig for the next three months. Essie and I took time out to see each other at the condo. Essie continued sneaking into my apartment. We still wanted our relationship as quiet as possible. I mean everyone knew I had some kind of special relationship with the Ward women, they just didn't know what.

She still insisted that I latch onto her tits. Her breasts were changing, they were becoming more fuller and her nipples were softer.

At breakfast one Friday morning, Essie stood up and made an announcement, "Good Morning everyone. Today I am proud to announce that Randy Dunham has been promoted to Executive Manager. Today he will transfer to the headquarters office for a few months. It is with great confidence, in him, that I make this announcement, Randy has earned the respect of each and everyone of us. Congratulations, Randy Dunham."

Essie started clapping her hands and soon everyone in the dining hall was standing and clapping also. This was a total surprise to me, I stood up and bowed, first to Essie and then to everyone else. I mouthed a, "Thank you," to Essie.

Essie invited me to her house right after breakfast. We followed Madison into the house. Madison went upstairs while Essie and I went into the kitchen. "Cup of coffee, Hon."

"That would be nice, sweetie," I said.

Essie poured my cup and sat down at the island next to me.

"Are you sure I can fulfil your expectations? I don't know what this new job entails."

"Don't worry, I have complete confidence in you. You are a natural in this business. Everyone you have worked with and for has been interviewed and you passed with flying colors. You are respected by everyone, from me and all my employees. There is only be one person higher than you in the company hierarchy and that is me. You are now an example of the people employed at Ward and Ward Co. Go back to you room, pack up and head to the condo, that's where you will live. I'll meet you there for lunch. I love you."

"I love you too."

Essie sure is bossy when she talks company business. I will have to get used to that. I packed up my stuff and packed it in my car. I didn't think it would all fit, but it did after I piled my front passenger seat full. I didn't need the jeep anymore so I left the keys in it. I would thank Essie later.

I hit the road about 9 AM and drove straight to the condo. Security knew me well by now, so after peeking into my car, the guard smiled and opened the garage door. I spent the next two hours unpacking and putting my extra clothes in the second bedroom closet. There were a couple boxes left so I just stacked them.

Essie showed up close to noon and we went out for lunch. She sure was a happy person.

"Why are you so happy today?" I asked her.

"Because the love of my life, the one person I place my complete trust in, has proven himself beyond any doubt to take on the responsibility of this job."

"Now you've scared me," I said. "What if I fuck up? What if I don't turn out like you want me too?"

Essie took my hand and kissed it. "Don't you worry, I've been vetting you for months and you are the one I want for this position. You would have earned it even if you and I were not in love. Now let's go home, I'm horny!"

I drove back to the condo. Essie and I spent the afternoon naked. We made love twice. We both took our time and brought each other to earth shattering orgasms. After dinner we watched TV until bedtime.

When we were both snuggled in, Essie said, "Randy, suck my titties."

I was more than happy to oblige her. Her nipples were at rest so I licked one and blew on it. It popped up nice and big, perfect size for sucking. I latched on and started to suck.

"Ooohhh, that feels so good. I really like it when you suckle me."

I continued for a few more minutes and then I switched breasts. After a few seconds I felt a liquid coming from Essie's boob. What did I just taste? Was she getting milk?

"Essie, you are producing milk or something like milk. I just felt liquid coming from your nipple."

I let go of her nipple. Essie milked her breast and a transparent milky looking fluid was expelled.

"By god, I think you have done it Randy. I think I am going to produce milk from all the sucking you have been doing lately. Watch this!"

Essie squeezed and multiple sprays came from her nipple. She kept it up until her tit was producing real milk. I was totally flabbergasted to say the least.

"Suck me and taste it, tell me what it tastes like."

I sucked her nipple and swished her milk around in my mouth. "Tastes like skimmed cow milk, kinda. Maybe a little sweeter, you suck it."

"I can't suck my own nipple, I'm not that big titted," she exclaimed.

Essie squeezed some onto her palm and licked it up.

"Yep, milk alright. I remember it tasting like this when Madison was nursing. Want some more?"

I answered her by latching on and sucking. I kept it up for maybe two minutes, swallowing any milk she gave me. Then I switched breasts. No go on the other breast, but if one could produce the other should also. I kept sucking for a few minutes, still nothing.

"I guess I'm out of luck on that one," I said. "Maybe that will change if I keep it up."

"Will you honey? I want you too. I'm so excited that you have made one work."

Essie rolled onto her back and spread her legs as I positioned myself over her. Essie's cunt was so wet again. I don't know what was going on in her head, but I liked it. My cock sunk deep into her. We fucked each other until I came. She had come twice. It was a nice and slow but fulfilling copulation. We were pretty much fucked out for the day. Tomorrow would be a new day for me and I needed some sleep.

"Goodnight Essie," I said and then I kissed her.

Essie broke our kiss and said, "Goodnight my man."

We snuggled and fell asleep.

*****

The next five months were almost a blur. So much to learn and so little time. Although I sat in on board meetings, no one would budge on a few of my suggestions when it came to drilling wells. I knew what I was talking about but I had a feeling that either there was a resentment to me or they just didn't know what drilling entailed. I put my ideas on the back burner until the day I would be sitting at the head of that table. They would have to listen then.

On my birthday Essie had a small party at her ranch house. Because our birthdays are fairly close together, we celebrated both. It was a lot of fun. Essie was now comfortable enough around her guests to kiss and hug me in front of them. Essie and Madison gave me a surprise as my gift. They made me wear a blindfold and walked me around the house a bit. They had me totally disoriented before they took me outside. I thought we were going back toward the house when Essie told me to remove the blindfold. There it was, a new Ford F250 Texas Edition, a big white diesel crew cab pickup. It even had a bow on the hood. 'Randy's Wheels', was written on the driver's window. I almost shit my pants, I never expected this. I swooped Essie up and gave her a big kiss. Then I hugged Madison and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, thank you so much for such a nice truck. I so do not deserve such a grand birthday present."

"Yes you do, your suggestions to the board will result in a substantial savings on every well we drill in the future. You may have thought they did not like or care about your ideas, but they were curious. They put the accountants to work to see if there was a potential for reducing costs and there was. Substantial savings. The truck is just a down payment on how much money your ideas will bring directly to the bottom line."

Essie put her arm through mine and we all walked back into the house. The party lasted a couple more hours before Essie said, "Goodnight" to the last guest.

Madison kissed her mother and I on the cheek and called it a night also.

"Tomorrow is your first day as Ward and Ward's new Executive Manager. You are on your own now. All the managers and foremen know that you will be making all the decisions at Ward and Ward from now on. I am still here and if you need me for advice, call me and we will discuss your problem. You still have the final say. I will not override you at any time. It's sink or swim now. I have full confidence in you and in my decision to step down. I want to enjoy myself now and be the PR person for the company."

"Essie, I love you so much. I never want to lose your love, ever."

"Randy, you won't lose me because you are never leaving my house or bed again. Tonight you are officially moved in with me. Is that OK?"

I picked my lady up and marched into her bedroom. There in the corner were stacked boxes of my belongings. 'She is sure of herself and me,' I thought. I sat her down and waited for her to start undressing before I removed my clothing. She crawled into bed and held the covers open until I crawled in also.

"Goodnight, Randy."

"Goodnight, Essie."

We kissed and snuggled in for the night.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments