Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Boyscout Badges To Notches

28
8 Comments 8
29.8k Views 29.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
There are people who just exude a vibe. Sometimes it's clear cut and definable, sometimes it's not. Innately, we sense it, and establish an impression of that person. We can become drawn to them, or turned off to them simply by that “vibe”. She certainly had a vibe alright. I could feel it the first time I met her. I was too young at the time to know what it was, but there was something about her that was different than any other woman I had met. It was kind of humorous: men seemed to love her, and women seemed to have this strong disliking of her. As I grew up, that “vibe” became more pronounced, becoming intoxicating in my teenage years.

Who is she? Well, she's the mother of someone who I was in boy scouts with. She was actually one of the top dogs of the troop. Her name is Melissa-Mel,as the dad's called her-and she has these eyes that always look like she's sucking on a decadent piece of chocolate. Her voice is gentle, soothing, and sensual; hypnotizing to most men she talks to(I have yet to meet another woman with the same “hard-on inducing” voice that she's got). She had all the right curves in all the right places, and dressed appropriately for the scouts, yet no matter what she wore, it was sexy. Remember how I said that men seemed to love her, and women seemed to hate her? Allow me to explain. All the dad's would essentially circle around her every Friday night from the time we arrived, to the time we left, just laughing and flirting with her. She's the reason we're all really good a tying knots. That's all we ever did for years, while the dad's did a mating ritual that never got anywhere. As you could imagine, their wives were none to pleased by this behavior, and probably never slept during the weekends that we went on camping trips. As it was, they'd stand off to the side and would mumble to each other, with scornful looks on their faces. Eventually, they stopped coming, and Mel stopped getting invites to their Avon parties.

Anyway, I was good friends with her son Billy. I had spent plenty of nights over their house for either scouts related stuff, or just to hang out. Being the night owl I am, there were times that I couldn't sleep, and would get myself a drink late at night as I watched TV or played video games, long past the time Billy had conked out. On occasion, I'd catch one of his family members getting a drink as well, and it became widely known by them that I was an insomniac. A handful of times, I ran into Trish in the kitchen, and I got to see her in this very thin bath robe. God, would those dad's be jealous of the view of her that I got. Which you could imagine-as I entered my teen years-that didn't help my insomnia.

Let's fast forward a bit. I was seventeen, almost eighteen. I had quit the scouts a year back from this point. It was a Friday night, and Billy's two sisters were over a friends houses for an overnight birthday party. Per usual, he was asleep by midnight, and I was on the computer downstairs in the family room, keeping my mind occupied. Without looking, I reached for my cup and tried to take a swig. I tilted that cup almost upright before I looked at it, just to see that it was empty. Now, just because I can't sleep at times, doesn't mean I don't get tired; because I do, it just makes me lazy. Almost too lazy to re-up. It was only a matter of time before I needed something to drink because, as most teenage boys do, I was watching some soft porn, and as it got to the good stuff, I began to breath heavily, which caused my mouth to get dry. I hit that pause button, and gave myself a few minutes to allow my hard-on to subside before I ventured up to the kitchen.

It's only ten steps up the stairs, and two to the kitchen. Their fridge had a water dispenser on the front of it, so it wasn't like I was going on this great adventure for water, so I didn't feel the need to put any pants on or anything, I just went right up. The sound of the water filling my cup made me have to use the bathroom, so I put my glass down on the counter, and went in. As I stood there doing my thing, the air felt really good, and I started to get a semi. Yes, something as simple as air can get a young man going, especially once he's already been excited. This is when I heard a bedroom door open, and foot steps coming down the hall. I figured it was Billy. There were only two other people in the house that night, so I had a good chance of being right, so I didn't think anything of it, and went back out to the kitchen.

Was I wrong. There stood Mel. Right at the fridge, getting herself some water. My dry mouth kicked into over-drive, and my nerves jumped right into action. She was wearing that damn robe, and I was only wearing my boxer briefs.

“Hey-well, hello!” she said as she turned to look at me.

“Uh, hey.” I said as I tried to quickly grab my glass, and get out of there.

“Awfully bold of you, isn't it?”

“What?” I asked knowing what she meant.

“You know.” she said as she took a sip from her glass, running her finger up and down my body from a short distance.

“Ha! Yeah, well, didn't expect-Sorry about that.”

“Do you usually walk around peoples houses almost naked?”

“Well, not as a-”

“With an erection?” she interrupted me.

I looked down, and she was right. I was rocking a full-on hard-on. In my defense, she clearly had no bra on under her robe, and her nipples had become rather pronounced through her robe. I mean, come on, I could practically see her breasts through this thing, and I had just been watching porn. Nerves or not, she was provocative. This is when she put down her glass, placing her hands behind herself on the counter. She propped up one of her legs on the cabinet door, and allowed to fall to the side of it.

“Or do you usually just walk around naked?”

“I don't usually-”

“Wear anything, huh?” she interrupted, finishing my sentence incorrectly.

“Then why don't you make yourself just as comfortable as you would elsewhere?”

“Because I-”

“Need some help? That's right! You're holding a drink. Not a problem!” she said as she approached me.

I tried to back away, but she was quick. Her fingers dove behind the waistband of my briefs, and pulled them right down, avoiding eye contact with my hard-on as she did.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

She knelt down, and pulled on them. They were still around my feet, but she lifted each of my legs by the ankle as she needed to. She bunched them up in one hand, as she used the other to push herself back up. She then turned and walked back to the counter, placing my underwear in her robe pocket before turning around.

“There! You should be good and comfortable now! Glad I could help.” she said as she looked me over, taking a sip from her glass.

“No wonder why you're so comfortable being naked! You're hung like a horse! No woman would tell you to get dressed, even if they weren't able to touch. I can see why you're so popular with the mom's!”

“What?” was all I had been able to say in what felt like an eternity.

“Oh yeah! You have a few admirers! Can't believe they have been holding this back from me!”

“What?”

“I'll be right back.”

She left the kitchen, and walked purposefully down the hallway. I just stood there, completely baffled as to what was going on. I was almost certain that I was dreaming. I had never been so horny, yet so confused. She returned within a few moments. The bulge of my underwear in her pocket was gone, and replaced by two separate things. She reached in, and pulled out her cell phone. Her finger was like a blur, then she came over to me.

“Remember her?”

“Yeah.”

“She totally called it! Or so I thought! She thinks you're sexy. Totally wants you, and said that she imagined you with a huge cock. I thought she was just fantasizing like the perv she is, but since you walk around people's houses naked, guess you gave her quite the show!”

“I've never even stayed over there, ever.”

“No?!”

“No.”

She walked back over to the counter, and leaned back against it. After a minute of looking at her phone, she put it back in her pocket.

“You seem tired dear! Let me help you into bed!” she said as she took my hand.

I was just so confused and horny, I just followed her. I didn't know if I was about to lose my virginity, or if I had just been played with, but I didn't care at this point. My balls were in pain, and I needed to release one way or another.

We got into the guest room, where I've stayed so many times before. She told me lay down on the bed, and I did. She dropped her robe to the floor, and got right next to me by my hip. I stared at her breasts and went to reach for them, but she smacked my hand away.

“These are only for my husband,” she said as she ran a hand across them, “..and so is this!” she continued as she touched herself.

“But! I can do this!” she said as she took the second object from her pocket.

It was a bottle of honey flavored lubricant. She squeezed a generous amount on her hand, then rubbed them together. She made a fist, and brought the bottom to the head of my cock. As she pushed down, she parted her fingers as much as she needed to get her hand around me. I grunted from the sensation of it. I needed this. After all that stimulation, I needed to blow. She commented on how long and thick I was, and how she wished that her “moral compass” would “fuck off”, because she really wanted me to give her “that most pleasurable of pain”. That's when I told her that I was a virgin, and would be honored for her to take my virginity. She paused for a moment, then resumed stroking me.

“Oh god, why did you say that? I have never taken a man's virginity.”

She stopped stroking me almost immediately, and straddled me. My heart began to pound harder than it was, and I thought that I could stroke out. She ran the head of my cock along her lips, outside of her panties. She looked-for the first time that night-distressed. God, was she sexy like that. I sneaked my hand between her legs, and did as she had done to me: I pulled her panties to the side, exposing her beautiful lips. To my surprise, she dropped right onto my cock, moaning a lustful tone of happiness. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as her pelvic slammed onto mine.

I started to thrust my hips up and down as she gyrated. She kept mumbling “I can't” as she continued to gyrate. It was euphoria inside her, and I couldn't help but think of all those dad's who'd want to kill me if they knew that I was inside their long desired object of affection. She quickly jumped off my lap, and looked at me.

“You sneaky little bastard! We're even, ok?”

She lubed up her hands once more, before going back to work on me. She was moving her hands so fast on either side of my cock, it was like she was trying to start a fire. My orgasm came instantly. Her mouth took just my head inside it, massaging my balls as they emptied into her mouth. Once she had taken every drop from me, she got up from the bed, and put her robe back on. She pulled out her phone, and checked it.

“Checking to see when he'll be home?”

“No. Not at all,” she laughed “I wanted to see if she had gotten back to me.”

“Who?”

“Mrs. Kelly.”

“Oh. About what?”

She showed me her phone, and there it was, a naked picture of me in the kitchen, hard as hell.

“I can't believe you did that!”

“Remember how I said we were even? Well, we both did something we probably shouldn't have without asking.” she laughed.

Her phone lit up, and she smiled. She typed something quickly, then put her phone down. I asked her what was going on, then her phone lit up again. She handed me the phone, and there was a text that read “Oh my! He's all grown up, isn't he? Now how am I suppose to sleep? Lol Is he free tomorrow night?”

“Well?”

“Were either of you expecting me to say no?”

“I'll let her know.”

A few minutes went by before her phone lit up again. She looked at it quickly, and her eyes opened wide. She handed me the phone once again. There was a picture of Mrs. Kelly in a lacy white bra and panties. God, was she sexy. Below the picture, she left me the details “I'll pick you up from there at 6pm, and the hotel will be awaiting us! See you then handsome! Xoxo”

“I'm in for it, aren't I?”

“She's insatiable. Good luck!” she laughed.

She gave me such a passionate kiss goddnight, and left the room. I laid there, thinking about what had just happened, and what was going to happen tomorrow night. Come Monday, I'd have slept with the two sexiest mom's I knew. What a weekend!

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments