Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking a Pregnant Wife

"Adventure in Preggo :)"

121
20 Comments 20
159k Views 159k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Legendary Story
My parents and I lived in a college town in the 1980s. Dad worked in a local manufacturing plant, and mom stayed home. When I was 16 years old a new family moved into the neighborhood right after Christmas. The family consisted of a man, woman and small boy not quite two years old. The man, Greg, worked at the local university and was also an organizer for a large union in town. He appeared to be about 40 years old, and was 6 feet tall and 170 pounds. Overall, he was an average looking guy, but was not too friendly or talkative.

His wife, Alexa, was just the opposite. She was a good-looking woman about 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighed 120 pounds. She had light brown hair, and blue eyes and a cute button nose. She had a very good figure, and needless to say, as a testosterone driven teenager, I was smitten instantly with this 25 year-old beauty...

Alexa and mom became good friends. Alexa would visit mom almost every morning, and they would have coffee and talk. The little boy, Greg Jr., would play or sleep in a crib in the living room. Alexa soon became pregnant. When my summer vacation from school, came, Alexa was getting pretty big.

I would be in the living room with baby Greg, watching TV, and hear the two women talking. Sometimes they would talk about sex. Alexa would complain that Greg did not like to have sex while she was pregnant. One day I heard Alexa say that "she was so horny she could have sex with a cucumber." Mom laughed and told her that probably would not be a good idea. Needless to say, they did not know I was listening. After listening to them talk I would go to my room and jack-off, fantasizing that I was fucking Alexa.

About half way through summer, Alexa's legs and back began to hurt. Every day she complained a little. Mom told her it was the extra weight of the baby.

Alexa came to the house one day and she was livid at Greg. She told Mom that Angela, her sister, had told her about having oral sex with her boyfriend and that she should ask Greg to at least do that. He refused, saying it "was a filthy idea, and he was shocked that she would even consider it."

After a while Alexa calmed down and early in the afternoon she told Mom she had to go home and rest her legs as they were hurting.

Mom said, "Why not let Max rub your legs. I'm sure he would not mind, and he is just watching tv. In fact, you can sit on the sofa and he can rub your legs and still watch tv."

Alexa protested that she could not ask me to do that.

Mom came in the living room and asked if I would object to rubbing Alexa's legs? I told her it would not be a problem. Reluctantly Alexa came into the living room, sat on the sofa, then swung her legs up on the sofa and on my lap.

As I looked at her legs I was pleased to see that I could see her panties. As I gently massaged her legs Alexa closed her eyes and told me how good it felt. As she dozed off her legs spread even more and I could even see some pussy hair coming out of the edge of her panties. I was nervous, but I massaged her inner thigh to within four inches of her cunt. After a while, Alexa awoke and thanked me, saying it really helped. I told her I would be happy to massage her legs anytime.

Over the next week I rubbed Alexa's legs every day, and every day I got a great hard-on looking at her panties as she was now spreading her legs very wide. She continued to berate Greg to Mom, and indicated that she really was lonely and unhappy.

Alexa came to the house one Monday morning in tears. Greg had a union organizing trip out of town and he did not want her to accompany him.

"I am so afraid being alone and pregnant," she told Mom.

Mom told her she could stay with us, but Alexa declined.

Then Mom said, "Why not let Max spend the night? You have an extra bedroom."

She hesitated, then asked Mom to ask me if I would mind. She told Mom she would pay me. Alexa then called Greg to ask him, and he thought it was a good idea. I agreed, and when Alexa went home that afternoon, I walked with her to her house.

Her house was designed much like ours, three bedrooms at one end of the house, kitchen, dining, and living room at the other end. Alexa told me I could sleep in the room adjacent to hers, and showed me Greg Jr.'s room, which also shared a wall with her room.

That evening we talked a while, then watched tv while I massaged her legs.

She said, "Greg rarely rubs my legs. In fact, he rarely touches me since I got pregnant."

I told her that I could not see why he was like that and that I thought she was the most beautiful girl in town. She laughed, and called me a charmer.

I told her, "No, I really mean that. In fact, I get mad at Greg for being mean to you. I do not understand him at all." She smiled and told me I was a good boy. At 11 o'clock we went to bed.

Sometime soon after midnight I heard Alexa crying. I jumped up and went to her door.

"Alexa, are you okay?"

She said, "Max, my legs are hurting again and I cannot sleep."

"Do you want me to rub them, or get you something," I asked.

She said, "It's late, and I can't bother you. Go back to sleep."

"Its okay, I will rub your legs."

As I sat on the side of the bed, Alexa said, "You are going to make some woman a fine husband, Max. You are so sweet and kind."

I noticed that Alexa was not wearing pajamas, just a loose top and panties. My cock hardened as I touched her lower legs. When I rubbed her legs a few minutes Alexa jumped, and said, "the baby moved."

I asked if I could I see if I could feel it. She told me to go ahead. I put my hand on her stomach and felt the baby kick.

As I removed my hand from her stomach and began to rub her legs again, I bent over and kissed Alexa's belly.

"Ohhh, that feels good."

I kissed all over her belly, than down to her navel. I could tell she was breathing faster. Remembering how she had told Mom that Greg would not do oral sex, I moved my lips to the top of her panties, and Alexa said nothing. Then I moved my head lower and began to kiss on her pussy as I had seen done in a porn movie one of my buddies owned.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

Now Alexa was moving her legs apart more, which I took that she approved of what I was doing.

That encouraged me to go to the next step. I pulled the side of her panties aside and licked the side of her pussy.

"Take them down," Alexa said in a husky voice, "and hurry."

I pulled her panties down, and began to move my tongue over her pussy lips. When I touched her clit, I thought Alexa was going to jump out of bed.

"Oh God, that feels so good to me."

In a trembling voice, she told me to lie beside her.

I put my legs on the bed, and continued to suck and lick Alexas' cunt. My hardened cock was just inches from her face when I felt her hands tugging at my briefs. She got them off, and surrounded my cock with her lips. She licked the pre-cum on the tip, then began to go deeper on my shaft, until finally she had the whole six inches in her mouth. Never had I felt anything so great.

At the same time, I was furiously licking and sucking her clit. I put one my fingers to her asshole and began to push it in. Then I shot my wad into Alexa's throat. She swallowed. I continued to push my finger into her ass, and now Alexa was moving with rapid thrusts.

"Max, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, oh, oh, oh," and she was shooting pussy juice out of her cunt hole.

The room was soon filled with her moans of pleasure.

Then I could feel my cock getting hard again, and Alexa was once again kissing it.

Then she told me she wanted to fuck my brains out and told me to lie on my back. She crawled on top and began to kiss me, mixing my cum with her juices that were still in my mouth. She positioned herself over my cock, then lowered herself onto me. The feeling of my cock entering her pussy hole was even better than the blow job.

We began to move in unison, the bed creaking with our movements. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. Fuck, my dreams are being answered. I am fucking Alexa. My cock was getting a workout. Then I put my hand on her pussy and lubricated my finger, then put my hand on her ass.

As I rammed my finger deep into Alexa's ass, she began to moan again that she was cumming. So was I. I shot my seed deep into her belly and she showered my cock with her pussy juice.

Spent, we lay side by side, kissing and talking. She told me she was sorry to have taken advantage of me, that I was too young. I told her to recall that she was at my 17th birthday party just last week and that she was only nine years older than I.

She talked about how Greg would only fuck her a few times a month and how he was so caught up in his teaching at the university and his union organizing. I told her I could fuck her any time she wanted to.

She said, "No, after this, we cannot do this again. I am married, and your mother is my best friend. I'm afraid she would hurt me if she knew I had seduced her boy."

I protested that it was okay and that Mom and Greg never needed to know. Alexa agreed that while Greg was gone this week, we would continue our "fun", as she called it, but then it was over.

Then Alexa aded, "Max that was so wrong of me. You are so young. Also, I have never done that before, nor had anyone do me the way you did me. It felt so good, and so right, but I know it is wrong."

As we lay there in her husband's bed, totally naked, we began to french kiss, and once again I was hard.

"Max, you are amazing, ready again are you? But we really should not."

I turned on my back and pulled her on top of me. Shortly she had positioned her cunt over my cock, then she lowered herself onto me. Alexa was now moaning again, and moving up and down on my shaft. I kissed tits, and then we frenched again, and finally after a few sweat-filled minutes Alexa began to really moan, "Max, oh damn,I am cumming!"

Her orgasm excited me and I began to cum into her belly.

We got out of bed and showered together. I rubbed her down good, and she did the same for me. Then she pushed her butt against my hard again cock. We stepped out of the shower, and I came up behind her and guided my cock to her ass. Alexa told me she had never been fucked in the ass, but would love to try it.

My precum had lubricated her anal area some, but she reached into the vanity and got a jar of Vaseline. She took a generous amount and rubbed it on her ass. She then bent over as far as she could go, and I guided my cock into her asshole. Lord, it was so tight, and she was squirming from the pain, but finally I was in two inches, then pushed some more, and then Alexa shoved hard against my cock and it was buried in her ass to my balls.

Then I began to pound her, and once again the sound of flesh slapping on flesh filled the room. I began to shoot cum into her bowels.

Once again we go into the shower. As we got out, Alexa said it was time to feed Greg Jr. The thought of that entering my head turned me on. As she went to leave, I stopped her.

I turned to her and said, "I'm hungry too."

I could feel my cock harden, and Alexa saw it too.

"Sit on the chair and I will straddle you," she told me.

I sat on the chair as she told me, and then she came over and her pussy went straight onto my cock. I thrust up into her, and fucked her as I sucked her tit. Damn, this is great, I thought.

This time I lasted a long time, as the previous four fucks had just about drained me. But Alexa was o.k., she had one orgasm, than a few minutes later another. As I emptied my sperm into her, we both fell asleep.

The next morning we awakened, still holding tight to each other. Alexa told me she was so sore, and my cock, although hard again, was tender to the touch. We got up, dressed, and I went home.

Mom asked if everything went okay I told her yes and she told me I looked tired. I don't know if she suspected that Alexa and I had been fucking all night. Later that morning, Alexa and Greg Jr came over and as Alexa came in the door, I gave her a little wink. 

Boy, did she look yummy....

Published 
Written by cyrwr3gmail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments