Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With Lavinia (part one)

26
9 Comments 9
21.2k Views 21.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

When I was 20 years old, I came home from college to find that my Mom had put in a hot tub. Very interesting. My father left years before. I had never really understood why. But I had matured into a quiet introspective scholar in high school and later in college. I was about five feet eight inches tall and weighed about 150 pounds. I was into working out but had never participated in sports. As a young man I was normal in my sexual desires. I was to learn new things this vacation from school.

 

 

While I was in high school I noticed that even though dad had left Mom never dated. She would occasionally go out for an evening on her own but she never spoke of where she went and it really wasn't my business.

 

Anyway my arrival home was going to be a total surprise to Mom because I was arriving on a Friday evening. She was expecting me late Saturday afternoon. But all my exams had been completed earlier than expected and so I drove straight home from school which was about a four hour drive. I would arrive home at eight in the evening.

 

When I drove up to our ranch style home I noticed a different car in the driveway. Of course I had my own key so I just let myself in.

 

I had no reason to make a loud announcement. I just wanted to surprise my Mom whom I loved dearly and always had. So not seeing anyone in the front I carried my stuff into my room and went in search of Mom.

 

She wasn't to be found anywhere in the house but I glanced out to the deck at the rear off the kitchen and it looked like there was a new hot tub out there. This was fun. I loved soaking in hot tubs. But there seemed to be someone I didn't know in the tub. Mom had short brown hair and this woman appeared to have long hair. 

 

I casually walked outside through the french doors.

 

"Hello, what's new?"

 

She jumped up quickly and I couldn't help but see she was naked. But this lady was beautiful and I could see her huge tits and clean pussy as she quickly covered herself up. I could see she had long wavy blond hair. But I couldn't tell if she was a true blond.

 

I was sort of amused by the whole situation because my Mom had never manifested any sexual desires that I was aware of and here was a MILF in her hot tub.

 

So I said to the lady who was now grinning with glee, "Hi beautiful. Are you here by yourself?"

 

She giggled and stood up and proudly showed me her pussy. It was hairless.

 

"Well, you must be Mike I suppose. Your mom has gone out to get some things for a late dinner tonight. She thought you would be coming home tomorrow I believe."

 

"I was just wondering if you were a true blond. Can't tell from the nice clean pussy though."

 

"Oh, I'm a true blond sweetie. Call me Lavinia. Maybe I'll let it grow out and prove it to you. You're home for the summer aren't you? Well I'm willing to have some fun with a strapping young stud. Are you into ladies of a certain age Mike? Your Mom doesn't really have to know. In fact, I'd like to keep it our secret sweetie."

 

At this point I had decided that, come hell or high-water, I was getting in that tub with this beautiful lady. So I started stripping off my clothes. Getting my underwear off was hard because I already had a raging hard on. 

 

"Mike, what are you doing?" 

 

"Cool it Lavinia. If you're not horny right now that's fine but I am going to hot tub!"

 

And I climbed in. Lavinia reluctantly sank back into the tub. I am sure she was afraid Mom would appear and find us together. She didn't have to worry. Our drive was about a quarter mile long. I would hear Mom coming soon enough to get out and go to my own room. Simple.

 

"So how's tricks Lavinia?"

 

I could tell Lavinia was interested. She made that obvious by moving over next to me and grabbing my hard cock and starting to jack it off. 

 

"Lavinia. I think you're a mind reader." 

 

Lavinia just kept jerking me off with one hand. She was rubbing my prick and with the other squeezing my balls. I took advantage. I was no fool. Pussy was pussy and tits were tits and I had never found any more appealing than these I was with. I started groping Lavinia's tits. They were huge and choice. And they were real. Her nipples stood out like little cocks they were so hard. I pinched them and she moaned with desire. She squeezed my cock extra hard which was fine with me. 

 

Lavinia was a little MILF vixen. And I had no reluctance whatsoever in taking what was offered. Even in my Mom's own hot tub. I had my hand on Lavinia's slick cunt and her swollen labia were quite greasy with pussy juices. What a cunt it was. I picked her up by the waist and put her on my lap facing me. She only weighed about 115 pounds. My prick entered her and it felt like that cunt was sucking on my cock. I immediately started fucking as hard as I could. I wasn't going to miss this chance. God that was good pussy. It was so good that she came with the first thrust. She was that sexual. And after fucking only about five minutes and making her come six or seven more times I had to shoot my wad up her pussy. 

 

I wasn't a virgin but that was the best cunt I had ever had. I only hoped this was just the first time.

 

Lavinia had been moaning aloud while everything was happening. In fact she sucked on my face the whole time with her tongue crammed down my throat. You would think she hadn't been fucked in ages. It was fucking incredible. 

 

Then I had a great idea. I grabbed Lavinia by the waist and hoisted her up onto the edge of the tub and told Lavinia I needed to eat some pussy. Then I started feeling up her hairless pussy with my fingers and diddling her little clit while I got her ready for the next act.

 

My cock was hard again but I wasn't going to need him right now. It was pussy eating time. Her hands were tightly holding my black hair and trying to force me to do my job. I was not reluctant. I moved forward and my tongue tip touched her clit. It was a button sticking out waiting to be serviced. When my tongue touched it she trembled and came. She was one hot MILF bitch. I licked it harder and then sucked on it and she squealed with passion.

 

Now the pussy needed more attention. I slid down her flesh with my tongue and licked up one side and down the other of her labia. They were wet from the tub and slick from my come that was still dripping out. I placed my whole mouth over the vulva and sucked as hard as I could. Her trembling increased and her squeals got even louder. At that point I spread the lips apart with my fingers and fucked her cunt with my hard tongue. I loved pussy. At last I could tell she'd had enough. She could barely sit up on the hot tub edge. I helped her out of the tub and we went over to a chaise lounges to relax. We were still naked.

 

I finally heard Mom's car coming up the lane so I gathered my things and kissed Lavinia goodbye. I went up to my room. I have no idea what Mom and Lavinia were up to. Mom came up later when I was in bed and just peeked in to see if I was asleep and then closed the door softly.

 

The next morning I showered and dressed about nine in the morning. Not too early and not to late. I may have missed breakfast but I had learned to cook over the years while Mom and I were on our own together. Descending the stairs I heard the laughter of two women. I walked into the kitchen and found Mom and Lavinia sitting at the breakfast nook having coffee.

 

"Morning dear. I'm so glad you could come home early. Lavinia tells me you met last night?"

 

"Yep, that's right Mom. Lavinia is definitely a nice lady. You know how to pick friends. I didn't know she was spending the night."

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

 

I winked at Lavinia as I sat down at the table with them. I was pleased to see that at her age she could still blush. Mom didn't notice. She was looking at me and smiling.

 

"Oh Lavinia sometimes stays over if we have a little wine. I don't like her driving after a few drinks. What's a spare room for if not friends? What can I make you Mike? I got some nice ham at the store and there are plenty of eggs. How about some country fries?

 

"That all sounds great. If you want to cook I will definitely eat it. I'm hungry. I had a tiring day yesterday."

 

Again I winked at Lavinia.

 

While Mom cooked we all chatted and I gathered that Lavinia and Mom had met at a crafts fair during the spring about a month or two ago. They had hit it off and now seemed to be spending lots of time together. I thought it was great. Mom had been rather a loner for years. It would be good for her to have a friend. What kind of friends they were was not my business as long as they were both happy.

 

But while Mom was working right there in the kitchen I was playing footsie with Lavinia. I was sitting close enough that I could rub my hand up her luscious thigh. She was wearing shorts because the weather was fine and I could just get a finger or two up her leg and touch her pussy. She kept slapping my hand, but not loudly, and not with too much aggression, because she kept a broad smile on her face. At last Mom was bringing me some food so I stopped teasing Lavinia. But I did lick my finger and smile at her.

 

"What are you two smiling about?"

 

"Oh Mom, I just think we're both feeling good today. Aren't you?"

 

"Yes. Yes I am. Nothing better than having my boy home. What're you up to today?"

 

"Nothing much. Just visiting friends. You know, since I broke up with Carmen I haven't had a girlfriend to see, but there are still plenty of friends in town. I'm just going to cruise around. What about you two?"

 

"I think Lavinia will be leaving soon. She lives an hour away. We get to see each other on the weekends but we both work you know. So I don't get to see her as often as I'd like."

 

With that Mom smiled at Lavinia and I could sense they were special friends. Again, it was not my business. But I was happy for Mom. She had been lonely for a long time.

 

"Well, Kathy, it seems silly for me to leave now. Since you put it that way. I mean, what do I need to get home for. I can stay tonight and leave tomorrow afternoon. That's if you don't mind my hanging about for another day."

 

"Oh great. This is turning out to be a special weekend. I'd love to have you stay Lavinia. How nice. Well that's settled then. Mike, we'll all three have dinner here tonight. Don't ruin you appetite while you're out, okay? I'll make us something nice. Great."

 

With that I finished up my breakfast and gave Mom a peck on the cheek. I waved to Lavinia, and winked at her as I walked away. I was off to town to mess about. And to think of what tonight might bring. Lavinia was a fox even if she was in her forties.

 

That evening was quite pleasant. Mom did prepare a grand dinner and we all enjoyed it. After that was listening to some music and chatting in our living room. About eight o'clock Lavinia asked if we were going to use the hot tub tonight.

 

"Yeah Mom. I noticed that last night. I didn't know you were into that. How's the tub been for you?"

 

"Well, Mike. I actually had it put in for my back. You know, it's really been bothering me recently. But Lavinia loves to soak in it too. It's quite pleasant drinking a little wine and just chatting while enjoying the tub."

 

"Fine, then I'll go put on my swim suit and join you ladies in the tub when you get changed."

 

I went upstairs and put on a rather conservative bathing suit. I was going to be in the tub with Mom, after all. I trundled downstairs and went outside to the tub on the deck and found myself alone. I climbed in and had to wait only about five minutes before Lavinia and Mom came out with towels. Mom was wearing her old full swim suit. The one she had worn for years when we went to the beach. Lavinia, however, was wearing a bikini that could barely hold her tits. I'm not sure what Mom thought of that, but she said nothing as the two ladies slowly immersed themselves in the hot water.

 

There were sighs all around as we absorbed the heat. The evening had been cooling down and it felt good. Along with their towels they had brought wine also. Mom allowed me to drink one glass occasionally when I was home. She had no idea that I had learned to drink in college. I saw no reason to bring it up.

 

"Oh, darn. I forgot glasses. Just a minute. I'll get them."

 

That left me and Lavinia alone. I slid over to her and gave her a sloppy kiss that was returned with lots of tongue. She even grabbed my prick which had become hard as soon as she walked through the french doors to the deck. I almost came but I was able to control myself. Mom was coming back. I moved back over to my spot.

 

"Here are the glasses. I'll pour us some wine and then we can toast to a lovely evening when I get back in the tub."

 

We clinked and I gave Lavinia my sweetest smile. I think she blushed again. Mom was just lying back with her eyes closed. We all relaxed and just listened to the music I had put on when I arrived on the deck. We would speak every once in awhile, but mostly just mellowed out. After half an hour the phone rang.

 

"That'll be my boss. I was expecting him to call about a case of ours. I'll take it in the house. He has some questions for me I'm sure."

 

With that Mom took her cell phone, answering and climbing out at the same time. She went into the house. We didn't need to hear her conversation. This was my chance. But, surprisingly, Lavinia decided it was her chance too. She slid over and told me to sit on the edge of the tub. I was happy to oblige.

 

My cock was so hard it was difficult to slip it out the side of my trunks, but she did and attached her mouth to it immediately. Her hand was jacking me off as her slobbering was wetting my cock. She seemed very hungry for dick. Perhaps she didn't get it enough. I knew I would be glad to give it to her all summer while I was here. Fucking my cock with her mouth and hand was bringing me close. My hand was squeezing her melon of a tit and feeling the hard nub of a nipple. I pinched it and she moaned around my prick but kept sucking as hard as she could. She finally succeeded. I was groaning and hoping the sound of the tub would not let Mom hear me.

 

My spunk burst out into Lavinia's mouth and she was so fucking eager to drink down my milk. She was savoring it as I spurted out about five or six long streams of come for her. Not a drop did she allow to fall into the tub. She wanted it all. At last she had drained me. She smile up at me. I slid down into the tub and stuck some fingers under her bikini bottom. She needed a good finger fuck. She was so ready that as soon as I touched her G-spot she came. The tub would have to clean itself well tonight. Her moans were very gratifying, but I heard Mom approaching, just ending her conversation. I moved quickly away from Lavinia.

 

"So, that was important but it's over. How are you two. Have you had enough? You're going to turn into prunes. Let's go in and watch that movie I got at the library today. I know it's a chick flick but you might enjoy it Mike."

 

I smiled at Mom and then at Lavinia.

 

"Sure Mom. We're about ready to get out. Let's watch a movie. Sounds like a fun evening."

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments