Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With Lavinia (part three)

11
3 Comments 3
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
If you recall from preceding stories about me and my ladies, I had established a wonderful sexual relationship with my Mom's friend Lavinia. She had also been intimate with my present wife, Valerie. Valerie loved having sex with Lavinia and vice-versa. And I loved fucking and sucking both of them. Don't think I wasn't aware of how lucky I was.

Lavinia and my Mom spent most of their time together. I have no idea whether they had a sexual thing going. But I loved boning Lavinia's pussy or ass once in a while when I was home from college. And when Valerie was with me it was a big party. And when Mom was not present we had made hot tubbing into a sexual art form.

Well, Valerie and I were going to go to England for a year. I had just finished college and was lucky enough to get a full scholarship to study abroad for a year, giving me enough time to complete a Master's Degree. We had married when we found out so that Valerie could come along. It would be a great experience for her. But I had to say goodbye to Mom, and also to Lavinia.

We decided that Valerie would stay behind in the apartment, packing things and just clearing up any final details before we were to fly into Heathrow the next week. She didn't mind. We had spent every holiday and break with my Mom and her friend Lavinia for the last two years. She had enjoyed the sex with Lavinia immensely, but now she had work to do, so she sent me off to say goodbye.

But first, she had to do something she loved with a passion. Suck some cock. Valerie, with her little bobbed black hair was always precious to look at as she gnawed and nibbled and sucked my cock. I never knew a woman to love cock sucking so much. She did a damned good job on pussy, too. So she sucked my balls, then held them in her hand as she enveloped my dick and deep-throated me. I could not hold out long. So much come came out that she almost choked but she was my little trooper, and she gobbled it all down. She smiled up at me from her knees.

"Have a good trip, hun."

I left soon after, taking the bus to my hometown. We had already sold our car. I arrived with Mom's full knowledge this time. I didn't try to surprise her as I had done the night I discovered Lavinia alone in the hot tub. Mom was expecting me but, as had happened so many times before, she had to be at work. She worked at a law firm and it was demanding. But it allowed her to live well, and it had helped me get through college. Lavinia was there. She told me she wanted me all to herself since she wouldn't see me for at least a year. This was to be a going away party just for Lavinia and me.

First on the agenda was dinner, of course. Since Mom was out, Lavinia had done the meal. So we had a great dinner with two kinds of wine and then relaxed in the den. I was sitting in an easy chair looking at my beautiful MILF. She was just over forty-four now and still in her prime both as a lover and a friend.

She was a natural blond and still let her hair hang in flowing locks down her back. She had put on the scarlet lipstick she knew I loved, and was wearing a low-cut dress, showing cleavage deep enough to dive into. Her breasts were large, but hardly sagged at all. She had removed her shoes. I had always admired her legs because they were firm and curvaceous. Her feet weren't as small as Valerie's, but they were pretty and without polish. She knew I hated polished toenails and loved polished fingernails.

We were just relaxing knowing something beautiful would happen soon. She slowly spread her legs apart. This was why she had worn a dress and not pants. We had kept the lights full on so I could easily see up her skirt. There were no panties. And her pussy was still clean and hairless. She grinned like a teenager, as she could see that my cock was swelling in my khakis.

We didn't need to remove any clothes yet. That would come later. For now I got up, knelt down, and crawled over to Lavinia's cunt for some soft and gentle licking and sucking. Her dress was up around her waist now so I had full access to the slick wet pussy of my own MILF. I loved her clit because it was like a little cock when it stuck out. It was so adorable. I sucked it and bit it. She liked a little pain in that area. Then I moved my lips down to her pussy, and separated the labia to get to the juicy part where I began lapping like a little dog. I loved Lavinia's pussy.

She was coming at the same time. She always came quickly and copiously. I had even got her to squirt on occasion. Maybe later tonight. Now I was eating pussy. I had released my cock through the flap of my khakis and was jerking and sucking in synchronization. I was having fun with my lover.

Finally, I approached a come, so I let up. I didn't want to shoot my wad too soon. I arose and, taking Lavinia's hands, drew her up from the sofa and led her to the guest room. She had a large bed there that was hers when she was visiting. Now I let her undress me as she had done many times before. She lifted my shirt up and over my head and sucked on my nipples and then my neck. She unbuckled my pants and drew them down and I stepped out of them. She removed my shoes and socks and then moved up to my boxer briefs. It was hard getting them off because my cock was so stiff. But she did, and licked the head of my cock as if it were a fine truffle.

Now it was my turn. I lifted her dress up over her large tits. I noticed that she was wearing no bra, just as she was bare below. I loved sucking on those tits. The areolae were not large but the nipples got huge when she was aroused. And she was now as I gobbled each one. I sucked long and hard as I moved left to right. I made her come that way. She moaned and I reached down and felt the cunt juices running down her thighs.

Then I stuck my middle finger up her pussy and just reached the G-spot two knuckles in and she had a massive orgasm then. She squealed and grabbed me with both arms and started making out standing there, ramming her tongue down my throat and sucking on my lips. She was nuzzling and sucking my neck. Then she crammed her tongue into my ear and bit my earlobes. I was going to have some massive hickeys to show Valerie.

We just sort of collapsed onto the bed, entangling limbs and rubbing and squeezing each other. Finally I got her calmed down enough to get her on her back so I could lie on top of her. We weren't fucking yet. Just melding with each other and feeling our flesh sticking together. I could feel those great tits on my chest and she could feel my hard cock on her pussy. Wee tenderly embraced and kissed softly and quietly.

This couldn't last forever, of course.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

Some fucking had to get done. So I used my legs to spread hers apart, raised myself up on straight arms and slowly, without hands needed, slid my cock head into her juicy wet cunt. It slid in like it was being sucked in. She was so fucking moist.

Then began the longest fuck I had ever had with my Lavinia. I was saying goodbye for a year at least. I wanted this to count and be long remembered. Little did I know how much it would be remembered.

I didn't thrust but I slowly fucked in and slowly drew out, over and over s slowly as I could. I wanted to last for her. That wasn't to say that she didn't come herself. She did. Over and over. I once counted her to come over fifty times in one session. Valerie had made it to twenty one night. But Lavinia was the coming queen. So I kept jamming my six inches into her still tight pussy, and she kept coming until after an hour of this torture for me but heaven for her, she screamed out, "Come in me, baby, come hard," and I did. I came so hard it hurt my cock. I came so hard I just collapsed on top of Lavinia and rested there with my twitching cock in her cooze. She had drained me.

After resting, and waiting for the coming to stop, I slowly withdrew. She had a huge cream pie. I gathered my strength and went into the bathroom. There I got a washcloth and came out to wipe my MILF lover clean. Then I wiped myself clean. Then I laid myself down beside her and wrapped her in my arms and put my head against a large breast. 

"I love you sweet boy."

After spending about an hour in bed we got up and put on robes for a little warmth. We went outside to the hot tub. We both needed a good soak in the soothing hot waters. We didn't bother with any bathing wear. Mom had indicated she would be home late. I eased in next to Lavinia and we embraced for awhile. Now I wanted to really please her. I lifted her up onto the verge of the tub. Her legs automatically spread apart. She knew what was coming. My two hand went to her tits and my head leaned in and tasted her little button. It was peeking out and waiting for a kiss. I licked it and moved slowly down to the wet cunt lips spread out for me. I took my hands down to the labia and spread them wider still so I could get all of my tongue into that juicy slit.

Her moaning was louder than the bubbling tub and I fucked her with my tongue. I sucked her good because she was so good to me. My fingers were fucking her as I licked the lips exposed to me. Her grinding against my fingers and face told me she was enjoying this. She always did, whether it was a man or a woman. It was a good cunt lapping. She came and came. My prick was hard but this was her time. I licked her until she tired so much she had to stop. I slipped her into the tub of our dreams and we lounged for awhile.

Then we went into the den to have another drink. This time some cocktails as an end to great evening. At last I went into my bedroom and Lavinia went back to the guest room. We both went to sleep waiting for Mom to get home.

I was awakened in a familiar way. Valerie would often awaken me by taking my soft cock in her mouth and waiting for it to grow large and ready. Then she would give me a great head job. This was what Lavinia had learned from chats with Valerie, and she was helping herself to the same goodies.

Of course, as I awoke, my cock got harder and bigger. I loved her. And she loved pleasing me, even if cock wasn't her favorite thing. She much preferred pussy. But for me any kind of sex was good. She sucked hard and I came quickly, because this was Lavinia. She even ate it, though I knew she didn't enjoy it as much as pussy juice. I appreciated all she did for me.

Now I was going to do something for her.

One thing I knew she loved was having her ass fucked. Valerie had a huge strap-on that she had used on Lavinia one time. I had watched, jerking off and enjoying the hell out of it. So I got her up on her hands and knees. She knew what was coming and giggled like a teenager.

First, I reached under to her twat and found she was already coming. That was my MILF. I took a handful of the pussy juice and wiped and crammed it on and into her ass hole. Her hole was pulsating in anticipation. Then I placed my cock under her and rubbed it on her cunt for even more lube. Now was the time. I slowly eased just the cock head into her ass. Then I stopped, teasing her. She moaned in anticipation and started begging.

It's good to hear any woman beg for your cock. I rammed my prick completely into her ass as far as it would go, and she squealed with pleasure and pain. Then I stopped again. Still teasing. And she begged for more. That was enough teasing. I started fucking her ass. This time I was not doing it slowly as I did last night, but thrusting hard and fast, making her drip cunt juice all over the clean sheets Mom had put on my bed. She was soaking them until there was a creamy puddle under her pussy. And I kept thrusting until finally I shot a wad as far up her ass as I could. Then I withdrew quickly. Because I loved watching my milky come ooze out of her ass and drip down with her pussy juices.

Again we collapsed and rested for some time. Then we arose and each took a shower. Mom was sleeping in for awhile because she had worked so late. I had been there for just the one night, so I was getting ready to head back to Valerie. I waited for Mom to arise and we all had breakfast together. We discussed my trip abroad and the studies I would be doing. We talked about what a great experience Valerie would have living in another country. I hoped the memories would last us, just as my memories of sex with Lavinia in the hot tub came back often to make me happy.

Mom drove me to the bus. We said our quiet goodbyes in front of other people and I went back to Valerie.

We left the next week. We spent our year in England and it was completely successful for both of us. I won my Master's Degree. Valerie spent a lot of time traveling while I studied. I do believe she learned something of the ways of the British men and women in bed. But that's another story.

We arrived back home at the local airport and we were surprised to see Mom running towards us. I hadn't really expected her to meet us. After her, bringing up the rear, was Lavinia. But she had a child in her arms. What was this all about?

Mom walked up and kissed me first and then Valerie. I looked at Lavinia and the baby.

"Do you like him? He has a wonderful father. But that's our secret."

She winked.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments