Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gabby Goes To Ikea

"A fed-up wife discovers shopping can be lots of fun."

48
15 Comments 15
30.9k Views 30.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Gabby and Phil shared something in common with millions of other couples around the world: Gabby liked to go to Ikea, while Phil despised it.

For the past several weeks, Gabby had taken stock around the house. Their son Anthony had just turned four, and he required a bigger bed and some children’s furniture rather than nursery items. The threadbare rug in the dining room, bought at a garage sale just after their wedding, needed replacing. Many of their dishes and bowls were chipped. Some new wine glasses would be nice. They could even use more light bulbs and AA batteries.

So, when Phil asked on a warm Saturday morning in April about the plan for the day, Gabby suggested a trip to the Ikea store located near London’s Wembley Stadium.

“No fucking way,” Phil said loudly. “You know I hate going to Ikea. It’s already ten; the place will be jammed. And, I want to watch football this afternoon. If you want to go, I’ll stay here and watch Anthony.”

“That’s not fair,” Gabby replied. “I am buying stuff for the family, not just for me. I could use a bit of help and, besides, I have gone to Ikea by myself the past three times. Let’s all go; Anthony really likes the meatballs at the cafeteria.”

“No,” Phil said firmly. “I refuse to go on my day off to what I consider to be hell. Anthony would be bored most of the time anyway. I’ll take him out to lunch, one of those father-son bonding days that you say we should have more often, and then we’ll watch the Arsenal match together. He’ll like that. You can go to Ikea and have all the fun you want.”

‘Who’s going to lift the heavy stuff,” asked Gabby, who was short, slender and very feminine.

Phil playfully slapped Gabby on her arse, which was covered that morning by her tightest and shortest shorts. “I am sure you won’t have any problem finding some help if you’re wearing those,” he joked, trying to relieve the tension.

It was true: Gabby probably would not likely have a problem getting help. Although she was now thirty-five, she looked ten years’ younger. Gabby was short, slender and blonde with a nice set of tits. But her best physical attribute was her arse, and whether consciously or not, she wore dresses, jeans and shorts that displayed that asset to perfection.

So, thirty minutes later, Gabby drove away to the blue-and-yellow suburban megastore, leaving Phil and Anthony to play ‘Hungry Hippos’. While Gabby appreciated Phil’s attention to Anthony, she was still angry that he refused to do share some of the housework, including shopping. While Gabby only worked part-time since Anthony was born, she still could use some help on weekends.

Still, she loved Phil madly and had for ten years. Sometimes, she wondered what she saw in Phil, but she quickly wiped that thought from her mind by thinking back on the great time they had in bed the previous evening. She loved to climb aboard Phil’s cock and ride it for what seemed like hours, having multiple orgasms before her husband shot his wad into her still-tight pussy.

It wasn’t long before Gabby arrived at the store and found a parking spot. As soon as she entered the store, she knew exactly where to go to choose furniture for Anthony’s room. Once she had written the details down, she headed downstairs and quickly chose dishes, bowls, glasses and even a new rug for the dining room. It was only when she got to the self-service warehouse that her troubles began. She couldn’t begin to lift the flat-pack wardrobe for Anthony’s room. Even if she could , she realised all of her purchases wouldn’t fit on a single trolley.

She decided she would have to buy some of the stuff and then make a second trip through the store, which would be a real pain on a busy Saturday. Then, she heard someone say, “Pardon me Miss, is there a problem?”

She looked up to see a handsome, older man. Before she could say anything, he said:

“My wife has the same problem when she comes here by herself. She buys more stuff than she can manage, and there’s no way she can lift the heavy items on her own.”

Normally, Gabby would have just turned her back on the man; she was so attractive that she was accustomed to men hitting on her. However, there was something about this guy – perhaps his greying hair or perhaps his gentle voice – that made her pay attention.

“You’re absolutely correct,” she replied. “I can’t fit everything on the trolley. I can lift the bed and mattress, but the wardrobe is just too heavy for me.”

“My name’s David,” he said. “I’ve been watching you for five minutes while you were trying to figure out what to do. I’m no Einstein, but I have a solution. I’m only buying a table, so I have plenty of room. I will lift the wardrobe and put it on my trolley, and we’’ll go through the check-out lane one after another. I’ll be happy to the help you load this stuff into your car. I figure I would want someone to do the same if Ellie was here on her own.”

Normally Gabby would refuse such offers of help (assuming that the man would expect a ‘reward’ for his gallantry), but David seemed different. She quickly agreed and, after introducing herself and thanking David profusely, they loaded the trolleys and headed for the cashiers. All the way, David and Gabby chit-chatted, and Gabby was quickly taken by David’s good manners, intelligence and wit.

Once they had paid for their purchases, David and Gabby happily discovered that they had parked relatively close together. David quickly helped Gabby load her stuff into her Nissan crossover and was prepared to say goodbye, but Gabby had a suggestion.

“Why don’t you put your table in your car, and if you do not have anything better to do, I’ll treat you to lunch,” she offered. “I know Ikea isn’t haute cuisine, but it is lunchtime, and I do owe your something for your kind help.”

David laughed and said, “Sure. Since my wife is away, I would be honoured to have lunch with a beautiful younger woman, even if it is at Ikea. Just don’t tell Ellie!”

They chatted as they headed to David’s car, which was actually a small camper van. He opened the door and slid the table easily into the vehicle. They then headed back towards the cafeteria.

Over lunch, David explained that Ellie had gone away for the weekend to a university reunion. They exchanged life stories. Ellie was surprised when David said he was sixty-three. Like Ellie, he looked far younger than his age. Gabby admitted that she was angry with her husband for not coming with her to Ikea, but she then said with a beaming smile that things had worked out for the best.

Lunch finished, the pair began walking back to their cars when Gabby’s phone buzzed. The text was from Phil, saying that he had received a last-minute invitation to to to a pub to watch football with his buddies.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

He had taken Anthony to their neighbour Sally’s house to play with her son.

“Fucking bastard,” Gabby said under her breath. She now knew why her husband had refused to go shopping with her; he had this planned all along. She wondered whether he had even bothered to feed Anthony before taking him to Sally’s. Even worse, he didn’t have the balls to call; he texted her instead.

“What was that?” David asked.

“Oh, nothing,’ Gabby replied. “Just one of those annoying texts.”

They soon reached David’s camper van, and David was again prepared to say goodbye. Ellie, still pissed off at her husband, did not really want the afternoon with a handsome and kind gentleman to end.

“Do you camp often?” Gabby asked David”

“No. We only bought it recently. I retired at the beginning of the year, and Ellie was going to do the same, but her boss made her a great offer to work for one more year. Our plan had been to drive around Europe this summer at our own pace, staying in the camper van, but we’ll just have to do it next year.”

“Do you mind if I look inside?” Gabby asked. “I have never seen a camper like this.”

David obliged, showing Gabby the features of the practically new VW California Ocean van, including the kitchen facilities and the dining table. He even raised the electric roof.

“But where do you sleep?” Gabby asked.

David quickly rearranged the rear seats to make a small but comfy bed. “We can cook, eat and sleep in the van. The only things that are missing are a toilet and a shower, but you have to remember that this is the size of a small van, not one of those huge monstrosities that are difficult to drive.”

Gabby made a hasty decision and quickly shut the door. She said to David: “We may need a shower later, but I don’t really care.” With that, she began unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her 34C breasts encased in a lacy yellow bra. She then slid down the skin-tight shorts she was wearing; the shorts were so tight that she had decided to go commando that morning so there wouldn’t be any lines.

David was flabbergasted and did not move from the bed, not quite believing what was happening. However, he watched intently as Gabby removed her bra, got on the bed and – on her hands and knees – began to reach for his zipper.

“You were so kind to me today. Lunch at Ikea really doesn’t cover my debt, but since you seem to be well equipped” – she paused for a minute as she rubbed the bulge rapidly forming in David’s trousers – “I was hoping we could take advantage of the comforts of your new van.”

David had been married for thirty-eight years and had never dreamed on cheating on Ellie, but his vow of fidelity fell by the wayside once Gabby removed his now-erect penis from his khakis and began licking it lustfully. After a moment, she stopped and said, “I’m completely naked, so I think you should be, too.”

Once David’s clothes were discarded, Gabby began licking and sucking his cock with abandon. Gabby, too, had never cheated on Phil and only had two lovers before she had married. Although David was nearly thirty years older than her husband, she could not believe that David’s cock was at least two inches longer and much thicker than Phil’s. It hurt her mouth to take more than half of it.

While David was enjoying the blowjob, he now wanted something else. He pushed Gabby away and onto her back. He began to lick her thighs and, moving northward, began kissing and licking her pussy until he found that special spot. As soon as his tongue found Gabby’s clit, she began to moan. Within five minutes, she had her first orgasm, and it was a good one. However, it wasn’t what Gabby really wanted.

She soon gently pushed David’s head away. “Thank you,,” she cooed, “but let me take charge. Please lie back.”

As David reclined on the bed, Gabby admired the size and girth of the older man’s cock, which she was about to enjoy. She had never fucked anything that size before and was practically drooling with anticipation. Remembering how good sex had been with her husband the previous evening, she positioned her pussy above David’s cock and slowly descended on it.

She had only taken half of David’s knob when her clit began to tingle in that special way. “What the hell,” Gabby thought and plunged down so that the tip of his penis pushed hard against her cervix. It hurt a bit, but it felt so fucking good.

“Holy Christ,’ Gabby shouted as another orgasm soon shot through her body. As she recovered, she began fucking David with more vigour, bouncing so hard up and down that she thought the whole van was starting to move. David stared at her intently as she fucked him, finally reaching up to squeeze Gabby’s tits and tweak her erect nipples.

After another minute Gabby’s third orgasm began to build, this one even stronger than the previous two. “Don’t move!” she shouted at David as the divine pleasure began to build in her groin and then exploded. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” was all she could say.

The older man and younger woman continued to fuck cowgirl-style for ten more minutes, with Gabby having one more orgasm. Gabby was not only impressed by David’s size but also his stamina. Finally, he lifted Gabby off of him, and quickly got on top and re-entered her. As he thrusted with abandon, Gabby raised her legs so that they rested on each of his shoulders. After another moment, David removed his cock from Gabby’s well-fucked pussy and shot streams of hot cum across her belly and onto her tits.

Gabby and David laid quietly together for a long time, not saying a word but just soaking in the moment. Finally, Gabby kissed David passionately and said:

“I know you think I am some kind of slut, but I swear this is the first time in ten years of marriage that I cheated on my husband. However, I sincerely hope it is not the last time, at least with you.”

David said, very quietly, “I know what we did is probably wrong. But, I would love to see you again, even if we never have the chance to repeat this experience. Your husband obviously does not appreciate what he has, but I sure do.”

They kissed once more. They cleaned each other with wet wipes that were in one of the kitchen drawers and began putting on their clothes. Once dressed, Gabby sadly watched as David turned the bed back into seats so that no one would be the wiser.

As David walked Gabby back to her car, they exchanged telephone numbers.

One last kiss, and it was time to say goodbye. Gabby was beginning to tear up, but she smiled when David said:

“Now that I’m retired and old enough to be a bit forgetful, I’m always finding that I need something from Ikea. I think I may need to come here again next week. Would you care to join me?”

Gabby didn’t think Phil would object if she went to Ikea next Saturday without him.

Published 
Written by mrotis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments