Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Back on the Horse

"Amy's disappointing night at the club turns out okay"

34
8 Comments 8
35.5k Views 35.5k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Famous Story

The divorce was tough. For some reason, I remember thinking that finally freeing myself from asshole ex-husband would feel like ridding myself of a burden. I thought it would feel like an immediate, brand new start for myself, where I could focus on my own happiness. It sounded good in theory, but it was far from the case.

I started our by doing all the typical ‘new divorce’ stuff. I joined a gym and worked out every day with the sole reason of making my ex jealous. And it totally worked. I will sound like a bitch for saying it, but I felt great and looked better than I had in years. But that was pretty much the end of the good feelings. 

As soon as I would get home from the gym after work, that feeling of worthlessness would creep in. The longer I sat alone on my couch and watched TV, the lonelier I got. I missed him for some reason. I didn’t even like being in the same room as him before we separated, but now I hated being alone. Even that cheating, lying son of a bitch was better than feeling lost at the age of forty-three. 

For better or worse, we never had children, which made the split cleaner. I had never really considered this a bad thing until this moment. But suddenly, here I was, middle-aged, single, with no children. I felt like a failure for some unknown reason. It wasn't like I had tried and failed. I didn’t want kids. Without a husband and partner, I now felt like I was this weirdo spinster that people would talk about.

At the risk of leaving out a detail or two, I’ll save some time and just say that things spiraled a bit for me. The loneliness led to a glass of wine or two, which turned to a bottle, which sometimes ended with vodka. Of course, you know where this is going. It eventually bled into my personal and professional life. I was showing up to work hungover and barely getting my work done. My boss was understanding at first, but eventually, it was just plain inexcusable and I was let go.

Feeling worse than ever, I called my best friend, Jill, and asked if I could stay with her for a few nights until I got myself a new place. I told her there was an issue at my apartment, but it was really nothing more than not wanting to be alone anymore. I knew I couldn’t drink like that staying with her and her family, so it was my own way of forcing myself into a little detox.

I added in that I was maxed out on vacation time and would be burning a few consecutive weeks while things were slow. Why stop with one lie, you know? That would cover me for not going to work each day and would not seem that suspicious, since I’d always been a bit of a workaholic in the past and rarely took vacation days.

Jill is one of the kindest people on the planet and rolled out the red carpet for me. Her husband, Dean, was equally kind and didn’t show the slightest hint of annoyance at a grown woman staying in their house only a few months after their only son had gone off to college. They were probably enjoying the alone time and now, here I was, crashing the party.

After the second week at Jill’s, Dean had a business trip and was going to be overseas for a week. I was a bit relieved by this because it meant that my being here might actually be seen as welcome because Jill wouldn't like being home alone for that long. 

“Amy - this Friday. You, me, and a couple bottles of wine at Cinco?” Jill asked.

“Um, I don’t know. I’ve been on this cleanse…” I lied, not wanting to say the real reason I was avoiding alcohol.

“Oh my god - do not give me that shit! When is the last time you had a little fun? It wasn’t really a question - we’re going!” She insisted.

Friday arrived and I spent most of the day getting ready. I had all the time in the world so I really went all out. I had not treated myself in ages so a spa day felt justified. I knew that this was a girls night, but I would be lying if the thought of attracting a male friend for the night hadn’t crossed my mind. It had been months since I’d had sex. And that last time, it was with my ex and it was awkward, terrible ‘trying to make this work’ sex. 

I knew in my mind that it was a long shot - Cinco was a nicer place where being hit on might not even be possible. But I decided that I should get my legs, arms, and brows waxed. If nothing else, maybe I would just feel better about myself. 

After a couple hours out getting dolled up, I came home and took a quick shower before Jill got home from work so I could be ready to go when she arrived. I turned on the water and undressed. Standing naked in front of the mirror, I decided that I wasn’t bad for a forty-three year old. Luckily, I was petite to begin with which helped keep me small over the years My breasts had a slight sag, but they are smallish medium breasts so they didn’t hang. Plus, without kids, my stomach was still tight, and my nipples were still bright pink and youthful. 

The only thing that really gave away my age was my hairy pubic region. I stopped shaving after the separation because I was sick of making myself look like a twenty year old for my shitty husband. A bush was mature and sexy in a personal way so I let it grow. It came in full and dark, and I loved it. I felt it really complimented the rest of my hairless body.

Next, I did my make up and curled my hair. I slid a new dress over my petite body and took a look in the mirror. 

Jill came home a few minutes after I had finished preparing for the night. It was about 7:00 PM - she tended to work late and a long commute home meant that this wasn’t that late of a night for her. 

Even after a long day at work, she looked flawless, which is something that I both loved and hated about her. She never really acted like she knew she just naturally looked good. She had a carefree attitude about her looks that always made her seem like she didn’t put in too much effort or just knew she didn’t need to. Either way, she dropped her work bag, grabbed a different purse and asked if I was ready to go.

“Yeah, I’m ready. I really need a drink. It’s been a long fucking week,” I said. 

“Girl, tell me about it. Let’s go - I’m starving,” Jill replied.

We hopped in her car and took off for Cinco. In about thirty minutes, we were pulling up front and Jill tossed her keys to the valet. We walked in and were shown to our table immediately. Within minutes, we both had a fresh cocktail in front of us and were chatting and gossiping like we had in our twenties. I remember thinking how great it felt to be talking and relaxing like this. Even in the moment, I noticed it. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders from all the stress I had been under lately.

After we grabbed a bite to eat and finished a couple more drinks, I decided it was time to dance. Cinco had a great dance floor and even though it was a bit early, the floor was full of people dancing the night away. I felt a little silly at first because it had been so long since I’d last danced like this, but the drinks helped and soon I was just having fun out there.

Naturally, men approached but Jill, being the good friend she is, did her best to box them out and keep this a girls night. I have to admit there were a few that I wish got past her, but I was just there to have fun with my friend so I didn’t mind. It really felt like we were in college again while we were out there. Despite being in our forties, we were out there drinking, laughing, and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

Eventually, I told Jill I needed a short break and we went to the bar to refill our drinks and cool down. As I ordered a couple more cocktails for us, Jill went to the bathroom. I’m not sure it was good timing or if he was waiting for Jill to leave me alone, but as soon as she walked away, a good looking guy approached me and offered to pay for our drinks. I smiled and accepted his generous offer. He was younger than me - probably thirty or so. 

We chatted for a bit and when Jill came back, I introduced her to my new friend, Greg. Jill seemed a little wary but knew that I was just trying to have a little fun and flirt so she didn’t interfere. Greg eventually asked me to dance and I gave Jill a look to say ‘Sorry - but I have to’ and she nodded approvingly. As we made our way to the dance floor, Greg was pulling me deeper and deeper into the crowd. Soon, we were surrounded by dozens of people bumping and grinding to the beat and within seconds we were doing the same. 

I hadn’t danced like this in years. Our bodies were pushed together and his hands were all over me. It’s the kind of thing that I never would have pictured myself doing again, but it felt right after all the drinks I had. As we danced, I felt his strong arms around me and pushed my pelvis into his suggestively.

As the song changed, Greg spun me around so my ass was grinding against his groin. I felt his hardness through his jeans and was very happy that I was still able to have that effect on a man. He ran his hands up and down my sides, grabbing my hips and even getting bold enough to gently cup my breasts. I was now more aroused than I had been in a long, long time. I remember thinking that I was probably about to have my first one-night stand as a forty-three year old.

“I want to fuck you so badly,” Greg whispered in my ear.

I responded by grinding my ass onto his groin even more deliberately.

“I need you right now. Let’s go to the bathroom,” he said, taking my hand and pulling me away from our spot on the dance floor.

I wasn't even thinking about my actions. Never in a million years would I consider sex with a stranger in a bathroom, but here I was going along with it like it was the most natural thing in the world. As we made our way through the crowd, I was envisioning what was about to happen. I assumed we had to be quick. Would I suck his dick? Would he just bend me over the toilet? Would he cum inside me? 

I was getting wetter by the second just thinking about it. Who was I? I’d never done anything close to this - not even in my younger years. Suddenly, Jill stepped out from near the bar in front of us.

“Amy! Oh my god, there you are! Let’s do a shot! Who is this?” She yelled.

She was clearly hammered. How much had she had to drink while I was dancing? She stumbled and lost her balance into me. I caught her and helped her regain her balance. Greg gently tugged my hand, reminding me where we were on our way to. I was torn - on one hand, I really, really wanted to fool around with Greg. On the other, I felt I couldn’t leave Jill like this. That would be a shitty friend move. 

“Greg - I’m sorry. I have to get her out of here. Why don’t you give me your number?” I said, disappointed.

He looked at me like I had just slapped him across the face. 

“Uh, yeah, no problem,” he said. 

We exchanged numbers and I ordered an Uber to get us home back to Jill’s. We waited outside for our ride and my drunken friend bummed cigarettes for us to smoke while we waited. I hadn’t smoked in years and it felt kind of great. I was thinking that I would get Jill into bed and give Greg a text to see if he could pick me up later. 

On the ride home, Jill passed out next to me and I couldn’t help but laugh. She was a goddamn mess - clearly she had not been out in a while either and did not have the tolerance she thought she did. I sent Greg a text - Hey Greg - its Amy. You free later?

I put my phone away and we pulled into Jill’s driveway. I helped her into the house and up the stairs. As I got her into her bedroom, she peeled off her dress and threw it into the corner of the room. She was wearing a matching set of black lace panties and bra - she looked like she was dressed to get fucked too.

She crawled under the covers and was out as soon as her head hit the pillow. I chuckled to myself at the turn the night took. I was thirty seconds from fucking a stranger in a bathroom and now I was just alone at my friend’s house while she was passed out. I remembered my text to Greg and went to check my phone.

When I got back to my purse, I looked at my phone. There was a message from Greg. My heart skipped a beat. Maybe this was going to work out anyway, and it wouldn’t be a rushed moment in a bathroom. I could have some proper sex for the first time in a long time. I opened the message and my mouth fell open.

The message read, this could have been you. Above it was a picture of a pretty, young blonde with sucking his big, hard cock. 

“What a fucking asshole!” I said out loud to myself. 

I closed the message, put my phone down, and laughed to myself. Well, bullet dodged, I guess!

I grabbed a glass of water and went out to the living room to watch a little TV before I went to bed. It was late but not too late. As I walked down the hall from the kitchen, I pulled the picture back up on my phone. I know I should have been offended or something, but it honestly just turned me on. It was like looking at real life porn. And knowing that I was only minutes away from being the girl in the picture only added to my arousal. 

As I turned the corner into the living room, I saw that the TV was on and looked around the room to see who was home. I thought Jill and I had the house to ourselves. I was surprised to see her college aged son asleep on the recliner in the corner. Ben was eighteen or nineteen - a freshman at Arizona - and was apparently home for the weekend. I was surprised Jill hadn’t mentioned it before. Or maybe she had and I’d forgotten. 

I decided I would just cover him with a blanket and head up to the guest room to sleep - I didn’t want to bother him. I grabbed a throw off the couch and approached Ben to cover him up. 

That’s when the night took a turn.

Just as I was about to cover him up, I looked down and saw something. I don't know if it was the drinks or the attention from Greg that put me in the state of mind to even notice, but I happened to glance at his groin and got a shock. There, under his athletic shorts, was a bit of a tent. It was not a typical ‘young boy with a boner’ tent, sticking straight up. No, this was different. It was a low bulge running down his thigh with a large bump at the end. 

I’m going to blame the drinks now, but I got the overwhelming urge to see this thing. I thought for sure it was my eyes playing tricks on me, but I was almost certain that I was staring at a huge cock hiding under his shorts. I took a deep breath and told myself I could just pull the leg of the shorts up to take a peek. That would be fine. Then I would know and could go to bed. 

I looked at his face and Ben seemed to be deep asleep. I would be quick and then get the fuck out of here. I took a deep breath, centered myself, and then reached for the hem of his shorts to lift and peek. I pulled it up slowly while keeping an eye on his face to watch for any signs of waking up. He never budged and when I felt I had lifted far enough, I looked down. 

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

There, just a few inches above his knee, was a the head of a very large cock. I was stunned. I don't think I’d ever seen one this big, including in the adult videos I sometimes watched on very lonely nights. I lifted the leg of the shorts to reveal more of it and found that he was not wearing underwear. I began to wonder if a dick this big prevented him from comfortably wearing underwear, or if this was just a weird teenage boy thing.

I lifted further and further, and as I did, the weight of the shorts was removed from his organ, causing it to rise up off his leg. I was now looking at about six inches of hard, young cock and there was still more hiding beneath his shorts. I felt and overwhelming need to touch it. I was still looking at his face to look for any signs of waking. He was still deep asleep.

I reached down and gently wrapped my fingers around it, just below the swollen head. It was think - thicker than I even expected from looking at it. My fingers didn't even touch. Before I even thought about it, I was slowly stroking him. With each stroke, I came closer to the base. Soon my hand was pushing his shorts further up his thigh, revealing more of this massive phallus. Soon, I was stroking his full length and he was completely exposed.

Not wanting to wake him, I went slowly. I was also in complete awe of this boy’s tool. It was as long as my forearm and just as thick. I was mainly looking at his face as I worked him over. I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible if he showed signs of waking. He might just think it was a dream if I was quick enough and I certainly didn’t want to get caught.

Suddenly, I felt a little wetness on my hand. Oh no! Had I made him cum?! I looked down and saw that, although he hadn’t cum, he was literally dripping precum. I remembered that if I teased my husband for a while, he would eventually have a couple drops of this stuff. But Ben was like a faucet. I rubbed my hand over the top of his cock and lubricated my hand. As I did so, he shuddered.

I looked up quickly, fearing that I’d been caught but he was still sound asleep. It was then that I wondered if it would be possible to make him cum without waking him up. It was a very naughty thought but I was serious. Maybe I could get him off in his sleep - how fun! Without giving it as much thought as I should have, I bent over and took his head into my mouth.

In hindsight, this was a bad idea for a couple reasons. One, this was over a line that could not be crossed. I was now sucking a young man’s cock while he slept. You can’t undo that. Two, it was difficult to keep an eye on his face for the signs of waking up - risky. But I was too far gone. I had this idea that I could suck him for a minute, make him cum, and get out of there without disturbing him at all.

As I sucked, he never stopped dripping precum. It tasted salty sweet and seemed to be unending. I swirled my tongue around the tip and kept stroking the top half of his shaft. I thought I could make quick work of this but I guess I was out of practice. I was sucking for a few minutes and was starting to worry. I wanted to finish so badly, but it was taking too long. 

At this point, the risk was greater than the reward. I never let my husband cum in my mouth because I hated the sensation of a warm, salty gush to the back of the throat. So it’s not like I was missing out on something I loved if I stopped now. I could just go upstairs and bring myself off thinking about this. Ben would stay asleep and wake up with a hard cock just like any other morning, never knowing the truth. 

I pulled my mouth away and stood up. My eyes had adjusted to the low light and I saw a few smears of lipstick on his shaft. Fuck, I though. I reached back down and smeared it around a little bit to blend it. I’m sure he wouldn't notice. It’s not like anyone would wake up and think is that lipstick on my dick? No way.

He was even harder than before so covering him back up with the shorts was a bit of a challenge, but I got it close enough. I tossed the blanket on him and tip-toed away. Just as I was exiting the room I heard something that would change my life.

“You don't want to finish?” the voice behind me said.

I turned and looked across the room to see Ben awake looking at me.

“Sorry, what?” I whispered, pretending to not know what he meant.

“I thought you were going to finish that,” he said.

“Finish what, honey?” I asked, still playing stupid.

“Um, this?” he replied, and pulled the cover away from himself to reveal his hard cock sticking up like a flag pole from his groin. 

I stared at him dumbfounded. 

“Ben! Put that away! Are you crazy?” I scolded.

“Amy - I was only pretending to sleep because I thought you would stop if I woke up,” Ben said., causing my heart to skip a beat.

“I… I… Ben, listen. I can explain…” I stammered.

“It’s okay, I’m not mad or anything. It felt good,” he said.

“I was just giving you a blanket… and it’s just so… so big!” I blurted out.

Neither of us spoke for a moment. I glanced down at his dick and saw it had not softened in the slightest. I thought quickly and made a decision that I might regret but I saw no other way out.

“Ben - I’ll make you a deal. If you promise to go back to sleep and never speak of this again, I will finish you off,” I said.

“Really? You would do that? Yeah, I promise. I’ll never say a word,” he replied, excitedly.

“I mean it - no weird looks at me, no subtle comments, no repeats of this ever. Got it?” I asked.

“Amy - yes. I swear!”

I strode confidently back to him and grabbed his shaft roughly. It was as hard as ever and I was intent of finishing him as quickly as possible to put this behind us. Not to mention that my panties were soaked through and I had to get upstairs to make myself cum before I exploded. I had the bright Idea of pulling the top of my dress down to expose my tits. Young boys love breasts and I thought the combination of seeing mine in real life and sucking him, would make this last about thirty seconds.

I reached behind my back, unzipped my dress, and pulled it down to expose my bra-encased tits. I undid the hook between my breasts and pulled the bra away as well. Ben’s eyes went wide and I smiled. Wasting no more time, I bent over and took him into my mouth again. I immediately went to the tricks that brought my ex-husband off in seconds when he begged for one of these - swirling my tongue around the head, jerking him roughly, and using my other hand to gently cup his balls.

As I sucked, I felt Ben grab my exposed breast. He was obviously inexperienced and didn't have much technique but I was so turned on that I moaned loudly as soon as he made contact with my hard nipple. Taking that as a sign, Ben gently pinched my nipple and pulled if softly. My sensitive nipples sent shockwaves through my body and I pulled my mouth off his cock to moan. 

I went back to blowing him but removed my hand from his balls and pulled up the hem of my dress to reach my own pussy. I was so aroused that I couldn't wait another second. As I pulled my soaked panties to the side, I got another surprise. Apparently Ben had thought this was an invitation of sorts. As I exposed myself, he moved his hand from my breast and quickly reached between my legs. Unskilled fingertips explored my wet folds and made contact with my swollen clit. Again - shockwaves and moaning as I sucked. I couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet!

I ground my pussy into his hand and he responded by finding my dripping vagina and pushing a finger inside me. I wish I could have seen what this looked like - him reclined fingering me while I stood next to him, bent over and sucking his big cock.

“Come on, Ben, cum for me,” I whispered, not wanting to get caught by dragging this on too long.

He didn’t reply, but pushed another finger inside me and curled them forward to hit my g-spot. I shuddered and moaned around his dick in my mouth. He might have been inexperienced but he must have seen this online or something - it was flawless technique. I must have looked and sounded like the world's biggest whore at that moment but I didn’t care. One of us was going to cum in the next minute or so and that’s all I cared about.

I felt myself reaching the edge of a massive orgasm  several times but he kept changing what he was doing and not quite getting me there. I was frustrated but it wasn't his fault he didn’t know what he was doing! My priorities made a sudden change from just wanting to make him cum and get out of there, to needing to get myself off in any way I could. Unfortunately, there was only one thing I could think to do to accomplish that.

I pulled my mouth from his slick, shiny cock and stood all the way up.

“Ben - is it okay if I sit on your lap?” I asked.

He just nodded, lost in a sexual haze of his own.

I took a deep breath and steadied my nerves for what I was about to do. Pushing my dress completely to the floor, I also hooked my thumbs into my panties and took those down as well. There I was, completely naked in my best friend’s living room, about to fuck her son while she slept upstairs. Oh well, I thought, should have let me fuck Greg in the bathroom!

I swung one leg over the the chair and climbed up onto Ben. He was staring at me like he wasn’t quite sure what was about to happen and was afraid to ask. I answered the unasked question by lifting my hips off him and reaching down to grab his hardness. I stared into his eyes and I aligned his cock with my slippery honey pot. When we were in position, I pushed my hips down and forced the head of him inside me. He was so big and so hard that even the first inch of penetration was slightly uncomfortable as he stretched me like no man ever had.

Between my saliva on his cock and my own wetness, we were well lubricated so size would be the only thing slowing us down. I pushed down again and a few more inches slipped in. I moaned loudly enough that I worried the sound would carry upstairs. Luckily, I know Jill was passed out and unlikely to hear a damn thing. Another inch disappeared inside and I was now taking the widest part of his cock. It felt like I was sitting on a baseball bat. 

I lifted my hips a bit and felt him slide out causing ripples of pleasure through me to combat the slight stretching pain. I drove back down taking him deeper yet again. I continued this slow adjustment period until I had taken all that I could. I looked down and saw he still had an inch or two outside of me. How big was this thing?

This slow process had worked me into a frenzy. I could feel how wet I was and saw my creamy, white lubricant coating his bright red shaft. I didn't think either of us would last long so I started riding him a little faster. His dick was big enough to hit all the spots at once. Within seconds, I felt that wave building again. I normally never orgasm from penetration, but maybe it was just my ex-husband’s average dick that just never did it for me. I felt the beginning stages and held on tight for what was about to hit me. 

I rotated my hips and gyrated on him. I had never fucked like this before and felt like this big dick had unleashed my inner slut. All I cared about was getting off - nothing else mattered. I rubbed my own clit and lit a spark that ignited my first orgasm of the night. I exploded on top of him and sank down hard onto him. I felt my pussy held open as it clenched and squeezed its massive invader while I came.

I finally came down from my high and looked down at Ben.

“How have you not cum yet?” I asked, shocked at his stamina.

He shrugged and smiled.

After my incredible orgasm, I was now fully adjusted to his size and started riding him again, faster this time to get that young cum out of his balls. I was fucking him like a slut - grabbing my own tits, licking his neck, gyrating like a real porn star. Somehow he was still going. Maybe it was the position? 

“You want to fuck me from behind?” I asked, panting.

“Oh yes! That sounds hot!”

I jumped off and got on my knees on the couch, bent over with my hands on the back of the couch. He got behind me and lined himself up, then drove into me in one stroke. I leaned into the back cushion of the couch and moaned loudly. This new angle made his huge cock feel new again and that stroke felt like it split me in two. His youthful energy made up for a lack in technique as he just fucked me as hard as he could. I felt another orgasm building and told him not to stop.

He continued thrusting and the constant motion was building another orgasm quickly. I felt his heavy balls slapping against my clit and his hand roughly holding my hips in place as he slammed away at me. If Jill was awake, even a little bit, there is no way she didn't hear the slapping of our bodies and the muffled moans I was making. 

Another minute and I was pushed off the edge. This orgasm was just as intense as the last one but a little different because of the position. I had never cum from doggy before and it was a new sensation as he continued drilling my g-spot over and over as my orgasm ripped through me.

“Oh, fuck, Amy - I’m going to cum!” he whispered.

“Pull out, pull out!” I whispered back, not wanting him to cum inside my unprotected pussy.

I decided that I would be nice and finish him with my mouth instead of having him jerk off onto my back. I spun quickly and grabbed at his dick to put it in my mouth before he came. I was not fast enough though and as soon as turned to face him, he erupted.

The first rope of cum hit me directly between my eyes. I was shocked and turned my head, causing the second blast to hit me in my left cheek. He kept jerking himself and produced another few blasts that ended up coating the rest of my face. By the time he finished, I was covered. It was running down my cheeks, on my lips, and in my hair. I’d never seen a man cum so much at once!

Reality seemed to set in for both of us as I sat on the couch, covered in semen, feeling it drip onto my naked body.

“Um, can I get you a towel?” Ben asked politely.

“No, I think I better just get in the shower, actually,” I said, a bit sheepishly. 

Neither of us said another word. I just got up and grabbed my dress, bra, and panties off the floor before heading for the stairs. At this point, either Jill was in a deep enough sleep that it didn’t matter if I was walking around naked, or she was awake and heard everything, which also made it not matter.

I stepped into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There was more cum on my face and tits than I even thought. I was officially a porn start for the night. I turned on the shower and stepped under the cascade of warm water. I smiled to myself, reliving what had just happened moment before. There was no way I could ever do that with Ben again, but it make me realize that I had a newfound sexuality that was unleashed. I could find other men who could do the same - and I would - starting tomorrow!

 

 

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments