Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gloria's Black Teen Experience

"He watched as she exited the car. What legs! What a derriere! He couldn't keep his eyes off of her."

45
26 Comments 26
45.3k Views 45.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story

I came home from school, it was Friday and I was excited to not have school for two whole days. When I walked through the door, I saw my mother sitting at the kitchen table crying. A policeman man was sitting at the table also, I recognized him, he was my father's partner. He looked upset as he rose from the chair.

“I'm sorry I had to deliver such bad news, I'll leave you and your boy now. If you need anything, please call me.”

He was gone and mom and I were alone. I just knew that something bad had happened to my father. He had discussed this with mom and me many times.

Mom looked at me, “Daddy was gunned down today. It was a drive-by.”

I ran to my mom, we both were crying. I won't go into all the details of our mourning, but I will say the funeral was well attended by police from near and far.

The investigation into my father's death turned up some very interesting facts. My dad wasn't the good cop that everyone thought he was. He and his partner were protecting drug runners and someone wanted to take over. Dad's partner was arrested and he gave up enough information that my father's killer was found, arrested and convicted.

There were some benefits that my mom received. Mom had a good job so she banked all the benefit money. She said, “For a rainy day if we need it.”

Mom and I talked about moving away to a new city. Some place far where no one would know us. She wanted to leave behind the sneers and whispers of our neighbors. Sometimes a bully, at school, would pick on me, calling me names or even fighting me. So when mom brought up moving, I was all for it. We lived in an apartment, so there was no house to sell. The lease would be up soon, so there was nothing holding us back.

One night after dinner, mom asked me, “Where would you like to live? Any special city or place that you would like?”

“Where it's warm, mom, I don't like winter anymore. And a beach, I want to walk on a beach and swim in the ocean. We don't have to live on the beach, just be close enough I can ride my bike there.”

Mom and I spent a lot of time on the internet looking for places that had good jobs, good schools, and a beach close by. There were a lot of places that were just too expensive for us. I liked San Diego, too expensive. I liked Miami, mom said, “Too many bugs there, I don't like bugs.”

A couple days later we were looking along the Texas gulf coast. Mom started researching Corpus Christi and liked what she found; jobs, a lower cost of living and a nice winter climate. I became excited when mom said, “Pack your stuff, we are moving right after your school years ends." It was a great time to move.

Mom didn't want to pay rent anymore, so she found a nice mobile home in a nice park. The beach was within walking distance, so was the high school. I was excited and anxious when we pulled away from the apartment for the last time. We were on our way to a new life.

~~~ One year later ~~~

I was sitting on our patio when a car pulled up to the mobile next door. A man, along with another man and woman got out of the car. It must be someone looking because the mobile was for sale. When she exited the back seat, I caught a glimpse of her long legs. The woman looked pretty damn hot. I wondered which man she was with. They were in the house for maybe twenty minutes before they came back out. The woman looked at me and smiled. I smiled and waved, it's not everyday a pretty white woman smiles at me. They all got into the car and left.

I wondered how old she was, she looked young, she couldn't be thirty yet. The man driving the car looked a lot older, so the other guy must be her husband or boyfriend. I went into the house to cook dinner for mom and me. I cook most of the dinners now, I'm sixteen and I can handle a few chores to help out my mom.

I forgot about the people who looked at the place next door, until I saw them stop there again. I was outside watering my mom's plants when they pulled up. They both got out of their car and entered the house next door. Ten minutes later they were back outside and walking toward me.

“Hi,” the man said. “My name is Dale Trainor, this lady is Gloria Beckman, we just bought this place and will be moving in tomorrow. Can I ask, what is your name?”

“Hi, Mr. Trainor, Ms. Beckman. My name is Trevor. I live here with my mom, Diane, she's at work now but should be home soon.”

“Nice to meet you Trevor, you can call me Dale and call her Gloria. We feel too young for the mister or miss handles. Maybe we'll have the privilege of meeting your mom soon.”

They turned away and went back to their car. Gloria had a mini skirt on and I got a really good look at her ass. I'm an ass man, along with legs and tits. Gloria had a sweet looking ass, was eye candy in every way.

I told mom about the new people next door. She met them the next day. Since it was Saturday, mom invited them for dinner. My mom is an expert at making rib tips. Dale and Gloria didn't stop eating them until they were stuffed. Mom made drinks for the three of them and they went out and sat on the patio. I grabbed a can of soda and sat on the patio too. I was fiddling with a piece of rope, making different types of knots. Dale was watching me with interest.

“So, tying knots is a hobby for you?” he asked.

“Yeah, I'm not that good at it yet, I only know a few knots, but I want to learn more.”

“Well, I can help you if you want. I spent four years in the Navy and I had to learn many knots. Would you want me to help you?”

“Heck yeah, that would be great.”

Dale showed me some new knots and I learned a couple. Mom and Gloria were talking and ignoring Dale and me. I glanced at Gloria's legs now and then. When she bent over, I caught sight of her bra covered boobs. I had to be careful, I didn't want Dale to catch me checking out his woman.

That summer Dale made me a display board of all the knots he had learned. I like that a lot because it is easy to learn when you can see how they are tied. Sometimes Gloria would come over and watch me tie. She was always teasing me about catching a girlfriend and tying her up. I thought it was funny, so I laughed and said, “Yeah, right, no girl would want that.”

Gloria laughed also, “You may be right, but I wouldn't bet on it.”

School started so I didn't see as much of Dale or Gloria then. Gloria was always working outside on the weekends. She had rows of planters loaded with flowers. She usually wore shorts and a blouse, the weather was almost always warm. When she bent over, my eyes were always glued to her perfect ass. I had dreams of that ass at night. I thought, “If I could only touch it.”

Many nights I masturbated, fantasizing about fucking her. Her ass, that's almost all I thought about, that and her pussy, tits and legs.

I think Gloria knew I was checking her out. There were more and more occurrences of her standing a certain way or she would outright flaunt her ass in my presence. There were times my cock would be semi-hard. Being seventeen, I had a pretty good sized cock. When I wore boxers under my cargo shorts, the tip would peek out if I wasn't careful. I'd caught Gloria looking at my crotch numerous times.

Something was going on between Dale and Gloria. Mom commented on how loud they were becoming. We knew they were arguing and yelling at each other. A few times Dale left in his car and didn't come back until the next day. One day he came back and went into the trailer. A couple hours later he came out and tossed suitcases and boxes into his car and left.

Mom went over to talk to Gloria, they had become pretty good friends by now. She came back home just before I went to bed.

“Dale and Gloria have split, they aren't going to get married. She made me promise not to tell anyone why, so I can't tell you. They have been fighting since they moved in here. Gloria will be staying in the trailer. There's more but I promised not to divulge what I know. Sorry, Honey, I know you and Dale got along so good.”

Later on I would find out that Gloria could not get pregnant, it was impossible, she was born sterile.

Everything seemed to be fine at Gloria's house. Mom would visit with her quite often. I heard a lot of laughter and giggling over there. It had been three months since Dale had left. It seemed to me that Gloria was becoming friendlier to me as time went on. She and mom had discussed that if Gloria needed help that I would be sent over. After I had completed whatever I was needed to do, Gloria would always make me sit down and have a soda.

It was during these sit downs that we would talk. She seemed interested in my life. She knew I was the biggest guy on the high school football team. We had many discussions on who was a better quarterback, Brett Favre or Tom Brady. I picked Favre and she picked Brady. It was fun to argue their stats.

On Saturday mom had to work and I was home doing nothing. I grabbed a soda out of the reefer and went outside on the patio. Gloria came over and sat down. It was a warm day and she was drinking a beer. We sat and talked until she had finished her beer.

“Would you like another beer, I'll go get you one,” I said, when I saw her set the empty can down.

“No, I think I would like a soda, like you have,” she replied.

I stood up and walked towards my door, Gloria was right behind me. Gloria followed me inside and sat on the couch. I retrieved us two sodas and sat on the couch also. Gloria brought up the subject of knots again.

aprilbrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilbrunette

She asked me, “Do you know how to tie a girl's hands together?”

Now I'm thinking, we're alone, she's asking about tying a girls hands together. I'm going to push this and see what happens.

“No, I have no idea how to tie up a girl. I don't know if that is the right thing to do.”

“Well, if the girl asked you to, would you?”

“I guess I would, but I don't know how. I wouldn't know what knots to use or how to position the rope.”

“I can teach you, if you get some rope.”

I practically jumped off the couch. I had different lengths of rope in my room. “How long should the rope be?”

“Four to six feet,” she replied.

I grabbed one that I thought would work and returned to the living room. Gloria stood up and told me to sit down. She stood in front of me, “Watch how I tie your arms, then you can tie me up.”

I watched, but it was almost impossible. Gloria was bent over and wasn't wearing a bra. Her loose blouse gave me a bird's eye view of her nipples. It took Gloria four tries to teach me. Then I tied her arms together as she watched me. I was nervous and my fingers were all thumbs. I did tie a good knot though.

“You got it, now untie me and retie my hands behind me. Maybe next time you'll have a softer rope.”

As soon as I had untied her hands, she turned around. Now I was staring at the finest ass in the world. I wanted to reach out and kiss it, but she would probably take off and leave. I tied her up again, brushing my fingers against her precious butt. Once she was tied, I leaned over and kissed her ass cheek. I closed my eyes and waited for the slap.

“Naughty boy, Trevor, but you forgot the other side.” Gloria's voice was rather husky.

I put my hands on her waist holding her tightly as I leaned and kissed the other cheek. Gloria turned around.

“Stand up,” she ordered. “See how easy it would be for you to do whatever you want now that I'm tied up. I can't push you away, I can't even fight you. Now I'm helpless, you can have your way with me if you want, too.”

I stood up, my cock pushing downward through my short's left leg. Gloria looked down and saw my predicament.

“I'm all tied up now, do you think you can knock me down and fuck me? Try and see if you can.”

I thought it would be an easy task. Gloria's short skirt would cause no problems. Her panties, if she was wearing any, could be slipped to the side. Now all I had to do was take my cock out and fuck her. I started to lift my hand when Gloria stepped back and jumped upward, her right foot hit my chest sending me backwards. I landed on the couch, sitting on my ass. Gloria's left foot was holding down my right foot, her right foot was positioned over my balls. She could have crushed my nuts if she had wanted to.

“You can never tell what you're up against, Trevor. Now untie me, please.”

I was visibly shaking when I untied her hands. This little one-hundred-ten pound woman was more dangerous than a pissed off wolverine. What Gloria did next I didn't expect at all. She dropped to her knees, lifted my shorts leg and placed her fingers around my hard cock.

“Nice, uncut,” she said as she jacked me. “Nice and big too.”

Gloria put her face close to my now so stiff it hurt cock. She slid her hand up along my shaft, I think she was trying to determine my length. She knew I had a nice and thick cock. Gloria unbuttoned and zipped down my fly. She pulled my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. My hard cock flipped upwards, resting against my belly. Gloria's fingers took hold of it as she brought her mouth forward. I watched, disbelieving, as her ruby red lips encircled my cock's head, then sank lower, taking in more of my shaft. Gloria pulled back, her mouth making a popping noise as my cock popped out of her mouth. Her eyes were looking up at me as her red lips surrounded my dick again. She kept looking at me as she gave me head. I was starting to build for a climax. I had never been blown by a girl before, I didn't know what to do other than what I had seen in porno films.

“I'm about to come,” I blurted out.

Gloria didn't stop, but increased her activity. I felt a pressure build in my balls. I had felt this before when I masturbated, only this was much more intense. I kind of curled forward just as my climax hit. Gloria plunged her face downward, my cock entering her throat just as my first rope of cum spurt. Gloria didn't move as more ropes shot down her gullet. I couldn't believe how long she could hold her breath. I was done, no more cum, that's when she pulled back and took a big breath of air. I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her. My tongue snaking into her mouth, twisting with hers.

We drew apart, Gloria sitting beside me on the couch. My cock was still as hard as steel, surely a benefit of being seventeen. Even though I had just cum, I wanted to feel my cock inside of her, her warm wet pussy milking me.

I dropped to my knees between her legs, pulling her to the edge of the couch, her skirt rolling up under her ass. I spread her legs, looking at the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Her puffy labia, red with blood and glistening with her wetness. Her clit swollen, the nubbin blood red. I put one, then two fingers inside of her. Gloria moaned as I fingered her. I had never eaten pussy before, but I did now. It must have been instinctive, and Gloria moaned as my tongue worked her clit. I sucked it in between my lips, the tip of my tongue dancing on the end. My hand slid under her stunning buttocks, holding her so I could work my tongue and fingers. My mouth working her clit and my fingers working her cunt, brought Gloria to a leg shaking orgasm.

I was proud of myself. I had just brought an adult woman to climax. No more snotty nosed playing hard to get teen girls for me ever again.

My cock brought me back to earth. It was throbbing, bouncing up and down with each of my heartbeats. Gloria read my mind, she lay back on the couch, her right foot up on the back, her left foot on the floor. I moved into position, Gloria took hold of my cock, pulling me to her. I wanted to see my cock enter her. I looked down, watching her move my black cock up and down her white slit. I had the fleeting thought of ramming my cock into her, but I didn't. She pushed my cock downward, I could feel the tip enter her vagina. Now I rocked my hips forward, pushing my cock in. We both were watching me penetrate her. I marveled as my blackness was disappearing inside her whiteness.

“Fuck me, Trevor... fuck that black cock of yours into me. Work that cock in my pussy and make me cum.”

Gloria's words spurred me on. Soon my cock was plunging deep inside her. Gloria tilted her ass upwards which allowed my cock to go deeper into her. I was fucking her hard when I felt her tense up. She must be building for another orgasm. She softly screamed as her orgasm rocketed through her body. Her pussy contracted around my cock, flipping a switch within me. I went on the attack, my cock driving into her cunt relentlessly. Gloria was hanging onto me, talking dirty while trying to kiss me. We fucked hard until she plunged over another orgasmic cliff.

I could feel my second climax coming on strong. I didn't think I could fuck harder and faster than I had already, but I did. Sweat was dripping from my nose. My forehead laden with beads of sweat. Rivulets of sweat streaming down my chest to my waist, joining Gloria's sweat on her belly.

“Cum in me, Trevor... fill my pussy with your cum... cum deep in me. Fuck me.. dammit... fuck me hard.”

I felt like an explosion hit me in the balls when I came. I felt a rumble in the room, but it was my voice as I rammed my black cock deep into Gloria's waiting white pussy. Her legs were holding me tight inside her. My hands were pulling her down onto my cock. Gloria's pussy lips were tight against my body. I couldn't get any deeper, but that didn't stop Gloria from trying. My cock was throbbing as my cum lashed her cervix. My sperm on a journey to impregnate her.

Gloria and I stayed locked together for what seemed like hours, but was only for a few minutes. The warmth of her pussy surrounding my cock kept me hard. I didn't want to pull out and she didn't want my cock to leave her pussy, either. I wish nature had a way of keeping my cock hard so I could fuck Gloria a third time. I eventually softened. I knew that our first fuck was over.

I pulled out and put my boxers back on. I watched Gloria dress. I kissed, then sucked her nipples before she slipped into her blouse. Her hair was a mess, she ran her fingers through it to straighten it somewhat. Before she went to the door, she looked half-assed presentable.

“I'll walk you home, I know it's long way,” I said jokingly.

We were outside when I noticed my mother sitting in her car in the drive. She was reading and didn't see us turn the corner of Gloria's house.

Gloria said, “I'd kiss you, but the neighbors.”

I said, “Okay, you owe me one. Kiss noise.”

Gloria smiled, “Kiss noise. You made me forget being lonely. Hopefully we can do this again.”

Mom was still reading when I tapped on her window. She looked up startled, then sighed when she saw it was me. I opened her door and held her arm as we walked to the house.

“Did you have a pleasant afternoon?” She asked.

“Yes, a very pleasant afternoon.” I replied.

“Good, let's go out for dinner, I don't feel like cooking. Would you mind if I asked Gloria to join us? I'm sure she would like to be with you.”

I looked at my mom. Her smile told me she knew what had made my afternoon so pleasant.

My Mom is so cool.

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments